Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back as her hair brushed against his legs as she finally bottomed out. She began to scream, "OH fuck me Sheldon. I got it all in and now I want you to fuck me! Fuck me and don't hold back. I wanna cum like never before."

She felt his cock brushing her cervix The pain was intense, but the pleasure outweighed the pain and she never felt anything like it before. She knew it would have to be enough. She knew this was a one time hall pass and she's show Leonard how much she appreciated this on their honeymoon.

Stephanie began riding him with abandon, taking fast, deep strokes as she picked up the pace. She slammed against him over and over again and the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh echoed through the bedroom.

Sheldon loved what she was doing. He admired how the milky white skinned redhead fucked his cock. "My God Stephanie, you sure know how to fuck!" He looked to Leonard, "You are one lucky mother fucker!"

All of a sudden Stephanie stopped. She shook violently and screamed out, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" She ground her cunt against his stiff shaft and her clit rubbed against the root of his cock and she began to squirt. She coated his entire lower body with a stream of her cunt juices. She slumped against him but continued to grind and rotate her hips, never stopping the movements. She never came so hard before.

Sheldon was at the end too. He cupped her sweaty tits, he bucked upward for the first time, unable to stay still any longer and suddenly his cock burst. He sent blast after blast of his hot cum into her overheated pussy.

Stephanie let out a scream when she felt him spurting his semen against her cervix. She went over the top, just as her orgasm began to lessen, she felt him cumming and it sent her immediately into a stronger, more intense orgasm. The filling of her womb was so intense, her entire body quaked and shook. She screamed out again, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Sheldon wasn't done yet, especially knowing this was the first and last time he's have her. He rolled her over and he now had her on her back. He began to pound into her like he never did before. His cock went in as deep as possible and pulling out until just the head remained in. He scraped her clit as he paused before shoving back in again, driving balls deep in her once again.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Sheldon pumped in and out of her and never slowing, he fucked her through two more intense orgasms. With sweat dripping from every pore in his body, he threw his head back, and shoved his hips forward once again and rotating his hips, he ground against her clit and cervix, he exploded.

Stephanie was limp from the countless orgasms and as she felt him filling her sloppy cunt with his steamy semen, she came again too. She nearly blacked out, she was exhausted, but totally and utterly sedated.

Sheldon slowly withdrew from her and her cunt made an obscene sucking sound as it did.

Leonard focused on her cunt, all red and swollen as it dribbled a mixture of both of their bodily fluids. Leonard had a hard time keeping the camera steady as his other hand was covered in cum as he had already cum twice, stroking his cock, watching his wife to be and his best man fucking like wild animals.

Sheldon slowly lowered his body to hers. His mouth found hers and they kissed for several minutes as he ground his pelvis against hers; sending aftershocks through both of their bodies.

Finally he rolled off of Stephanie and looked to Leonard, "Looks like you enjoyed the show, Leonard. I need a shower and I think the two of you need some alone time. Thank you, thank you Leonard for sharing your future bride with me, it was an honor." He looked to the worn-out bride to be and smiled at her, "You were awesome and Leonard is a lucky man to have both you and Alex."

Leonard was shocked by the heartfelt announcement from Sheldon. He knew he had changed and all for the better.

As Sheldon left the room, closing the bedroom door behind him, Leonard sat down on the bed beside Stephanie. He reached out and gently swept ropes of damp hair from her face. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. He pulled back, "So was it everything you thought it would be?"

She let out a groan and rolled her eyes, "Oh Leonard, you have no idea, but having that day in and day out, I'd be dead within a month. What we have together is perfect, not too big and not to small, just perfect, just like the rest of you. I'm the lucky one and I'm glad I'm marrying you. It was incredible, but I couldn't absorb that into my daily diet. Thank you for sharing him with me, once was more than enough."

Back in the hotel suite the Alex's bachelorette party started off slow, and the guys began pairing off with the women from Pasadena and from the porn industry.

***

Come on back to episode 11 to see what happens at the bachelorette party and how the wedding and honeymoon develops. See if Penny gets back into porn and more.