Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told her everything and as she hung up, Brandi was happy for how her life had turned around for the better.

The guys were wondering what they were gonna do and Penny spoke up, "What is Leonard doing and with Sheldon being his best man, isn't he working on a bachelor party?"

Alex shook her head, "Sorry Penny, but between Leonard and Sheldon, they decided against one. They are having a very private intimate party with just the two of them and Stephanie. She won't be around tomorrow for our bachelorette party."

When Penny heard this, she was pissed. She looked to the guys, don't you three worry, you can join our party, I'll call Tracey back and see if she can get a couple female porn actresses to join in. Who needs Sheldon when you have me and an endless amount of female porn stars to choose from."

Bernie giggled and looked to Raj, "You better look out, I just might steal one of those ladies for myself."

Raj chuckled, "Oh no you won't." He looked to Penny, "Who is this Tracey you speak of?"

Penny rolled her eyes, 'Have you forgotten? Brandi Love's real name is Tracey Livermore and all of her close friends call her Tracey."

He nodded, "Yeah, okay I forgot, but I wasn't too interested in her name, just her body."

Friday night came around and Alex reserved a large suite in one of the plushest hotels on the California coastline. Their view of the ocean was spectacular, but none of them were looking at that, especially when Brandi came in through the door with Sarah Vandella and Riley Reid on her arms. Right behind them were Lexington Steele, Sean Michaels and Shane Diesel.

Penny, who was standing beside Raj, Bert and Stuart, she leaned in and chuckled, "You guys are in for a treat. Sarah and Riley were in the finals for "Throated" a contest to see who was the best deep throat performer. I was in the top five, but lost out to these two."

She broke off and went to give Brandi a big hug, "Thank you so much for this. You really got us out of a jam and I'm telling you, these women will love these three studs." She gave the tiny blonde, Sarah a big hug and Sarah pulled her back in and planted a huge kiss on her lips. Pulling back she stared into Penny's green eyes, "We've missed you in the business, but we all applaude you for acknowledging you had a problem and took it head on."

Riley, the tiny brunette, even though she was pushing thirty, still looked like a teenager. She hugged her and the two green eyed porn stars kissed and things turned steamy already in the room.

Penny pulled away and licked her swollen lips. She turned to Alex, Bernadette, Amy and Denise, "Ladies I'd like to introduce you to Lexington Steele, Shane Diesel and the legendary Sean Michaels."

Her old friends and Alex all squealed and came over to the three incredibly gorgeous black men and started hugging them and pulling them into the suite.

Brandi and Penny moved to the well-stocked bar and began making drinks for the group, "I wanna thank you Tracey for this. I miss you all, but I had to leave for my well-being."

Brandi gave her a big hug, "I know darlin'. You did what you had to do and I'm glad you did. This business isn't for everyone and everyone thinks it's all fun nad games, but it isn't. There is so much pressure on us to stay fit, but at the same time be a party girl or guy. There is a fine line we have to walk and it isn't easy to toe that lie."

Penny leaned in, "I just may be getting back in. I met a guy in New York who is a very good friend of Eric Vaughn. He's the guy who owns several interracial porn sites and production studios on both coasts. He just may be the right fit for me. He's very strict about drugs and the overuse of alcohol. I have an interview scheduled for next week to meet with him."

Brandi's eyes lit up, "Yeah, I heard of him. He's a lot bigger on the east coast, but I've heard a lot of good things about him. Make sure you let me know how it goes, I just may check him out too. Okay, that's enough about work and all of this serious shit. How about we have ourselves a real, hot orgy?"

Penny stepped closer to Tracey and gave her a big, hot wet kiss and picking up the tray of drinks, brought them to the guys and girls huddled together looking at the ocean through the large balcony sliding door.

Down the coast, in Leonard's townhouse, Sheldon and Leonard were dressed in dress shirts, coats and ties.

In the bedroom Stephanie was getting dressed after a long soothing bath along with scented bath oils and romantic music. She left her long red hair down and applied a coat of dark red lipstick to her already puffy lips. She slipped into a low-cut lacy bra with front clasp giving her suitors the ease of removing it. She donned a pair of matching black lacy thong panties. After thinking about it, a tiny smile crossed her painted red lips. She moved to the dresser and pulled out a garter belt and silky black stockings. She drew them on and smoothed them over her long shapely legs. She turned and twisted, checking out her hot body in the long mirror hanging from the bedroom door. She smiled at what she saw and just hoped her relationship with Leonard wouldn't change after fucking Sheldon.

She slipped into a short dress that when on, exposed the tops of her breasts and a hint of her stocking tops. A pair of high heels accented her legs and made the finishing touch. Stephanie looked again in the mirror. She licked her full red lips and smiled, "Oh yeah, you look hot, and are about to be fucked by the largest white cock on the west coast.

She opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the living room. She noticed saw the table set for three. She saw Sheldon stand and he let out a gasp.

Sheldon looked to Leonard, "Are you sure you wanna share your bride to be with me?"

Leonard looked from him and then to Stephanie, "Well, this is what Stephanie wants and I'm willing to give her anything and everything she wants."

Just then the doorbell rang and a woman was standing there with their dinner. She set up the elaborate dinner and left. Sheldon, Stephanie and Leonard sat down to a fine catered meal.

As they finished their meal, Stephanie stood up to clear the table, but was stopped by Leonard, "Leave the dishes, I'll get them later." He led her to the living room and picked up the remote and pressed play. He guided Stephanie to the sofa and after removing his coat and tie, took a seat beside her. Sheldon took his coat and tie off too and took a seat in a chair across from them. His eyes immediately went to Stephanie's legs where the dress had ridden up to expose the flesh of her bare legs.

Stephanie's eyes were brought to the television where she watched a hard core movie. She drew in a heavy breath when she saw it was of Penny and she was sucking the cock of a large black man. She squirmed on the sofa causing her skirt to ride up even more. She looked to Leonard and he too was watching his ex-wife sucking a black cock on the television.

Leonard pulled at her and before long she was lying back against him and as she settled between his legs, she felt his stiff cock poking against her back.

Stephanie was turned on, even though it was her husband to be ex-wife. She began to squirm and when she tore her eyes from the screen to look at Sheldon, she let out a gasp. Stephanie noticed the large tent in his loose fitting dress pants and she felt her pussy began to moisten even more.

Leonard looked from the TV, and then to Sheldon. He gently caressed the side of Stephanie's body and before long his hands were blatantly playing with her tits and he could feel her large nipples perk up under his caresses. "You know Stephanie, you'd be a lot more comfortable if you removed your shoes."

Stephanie reached down, but Leonard stopped her, "Why don't you let Sheldon do that for you." He looked up at Sheldon and nodded.

Sheldon was a little apprehensive, but slipped out of his chair and took her right foot in his hands. In doing so, her legs came uncrossed and she knew Sheldon could see her black lace covered pussy. He took one off and them the other. He didn't return to his chair, but took a seat beside the couple to be. He never released her feet and as he watched his now roommate fucking a big black cock on the TV screen, he gently massaged her tiny feet.

Stephanie let out tiny moan as all three of them continued to watch Penny fucking on the TV. Sheldon's hands were now caressing Stephanie's calves while Leonard slowly drew the zipper down on the back of her dress. As Leonard slowly drew the dress off her shoulders, she let out a gasp and saw Sheldon kissing her knees. He left a trail of kisses all the way up to the bare flesh above the stocking tops.

Stephanie felt a rush of cool air on her body as her dress fell to her lap, exposing her bra encased tits to Sheldon's gaze. She leaned back against Leonard as Sheldon's hands ran upward, followed quickly by his lips too.

Leonard was teasing Stephanie's tits and wanted Sheldon to see what was soon to be his legally. He reached down and unclipped the front clasp. The sexy bra fell away and Leonard slowly cupped her breasts. He tugged at her stiff nipples and he felt her squirm above him.

Sheldon was now peppering her legs with kisses and was already moving above her knees and his hot breath was on her bare skin. His tongue left a trail of saliva on her bare flesh.

Stephanie was squirming even more now and in doing so managed to let her skirt ride even higher on her gorgeous legs. She let out a long moan as she looked away from Leonard and stared directly into Sheldon's eyes. He pulled away slightly and felt her arch her back, trying to make contact again.

Sheldon grinned up at her, "Tell me Dr. Stephanie, what do you want me to do?" He waited for her to answer."

Her eyes were focused on his lips and she licked her parched red lips. She stared down at him, "I want you to lick me pussy."

A large grin slowly grew on his lips. He placed his hands on her knees and gently spread them. He leaned in and began to leave a trail of kisses up her legs. He looked up and saw Stephanie close her eyes and arch her hips, wanting greater contact. Leonard swept her long red hair from her neck and began feasting on the sensitive flesh there.

Stephanie was breathing heavily through her mouth as she felt Sheldon slowly beginning to unclasp her stocking. He slowly drew the black stocking off her leg, licking all along the way. He did the same with the other leg and foot. Her bare legs were trembling when she stiffened suddenly. She felt her thong being tugged off; exposing her extremely wet pussy.

Sheldon stared at her bright pink cuntlips and using his thumbs, he parted them and saw her bubbling cunt hole, it was wet and leaking. She closed her eyes as she felt lips clamping down on both of her lips at the same time.

Leonard forced his tongue between her lips and finding her tongue they fought wildly. At the same time Stephanie felt a flush of excitement course through her legs and belly as Sheldon's lips closed over her budding clit and flicking it back and forth, she jerked and thrust her hips harder against his active tongue.

Stephanie knew Leonard was the king of foreplay, but Sheldon was a close second. She was moaning constantly now as Sheldon attacked her clit, sucking and releasing it over and over again, just like she did with a cock. Within minutes, she couldn't hold it any more and exploded, kicking her legs out and bucking so hard he had to tighten his grip on her tight ass to stay in place.

Sheldon slowed down for a little while, teasing Stephanie and allowing her to regain her composure. Suddenly without warning, he once again began sucking hard, as Sheldon got his second wind. He tightened his grip once again. He sucked and licked like it was the last pussy he would ever eat out.

Leonard, who was still holding Stephanie's trembling body continued to pluck away at her cherry red nipples. He pulled so hard, they were drawn up causing Stephanie to release a groan of pain and pleasure.

Stephanie wrapped her arms around the back of Leonard's neck and kissed him hard as she tried to hump Sheldon's active mouth. She was unable to close her legs around him, he had they spread wide and one foot was on the floor, while the other was moving constantly on the sofa cushion.

Stephanie was unaware, sometime during his incredible cunt-lapping, Sheldon managed to remove his pants, shorts, shoes and socks and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she saw his human spear jutting out from his body and aimed directly at her cum coated pussy.

Stephanie let out a stifled groan when Leonard removed her hands from his neck and guided them down to encircle Sheldon's shaft. Her long slender fingers closed around his girth and she groaned again when she realized her fingers didn't meet. Her lower body quivered in anticipation of having this monster of a cock sink into her overheated cunt.

Sheldon knelt before her and just allowed her to stroke him over and over again. He scooted closer and he could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.

The electricity in the air was broken when Leonard leaned into Stephanie and whispered in her ear, "Do you want Sheldon's cock in you Stephanie?"

She let out a gasp and licked her parched lips as she continued to stroke him and her mouth opened to draw more air into her lungs.

He nipped at her ear, "I told Sheldon not to give it to you until you ask him. Would you like to have Sheldon fuck you with that big cock of his?"

She bit her lip and nodded furiously. She turned to him with fire in her eyes when she heard him chuckle.

"Oh no my bride to be, you haven't answered me. I need a verbal response before he can proceed."

She let out a growl and blurted out, "Yes, oh yes, I want that monster deep in me. I can't hold back. Oh Leonard, forgive me, I have to have it!"

Sheldon leaned in and closed his lips over hers and he heard her groan and felt her shiver. Their tongue met in an erotic dance as Stephanie shivered and leaned back against Leonard. He swiped his cock up and down her juicy slit and within seconds, the beet red head was completely covered in her milky cunt cream.

Stephanie let out a groan as she felt Sheldon pull away and her eyes went wide, "Why are you two being so mean. I asked for it, please, oh please Sheldon, fuck me." She looked back to Leonard and he had a smirk on his face and she felt him pushing her forward, off his body. She tried standing on shaking legs, but she didn't have enough strength in them.

Sheldon with his new found strength, drew her up into his arms and cradled her in his arms as if she was as light as a feather. Unlike several years ago when she weighted nearly seventy-five pounds more and Sheldon was a weakling, neither was the case now.

She found herself being carried to the master bedroom where sometime between her dressing there and dinner, Leonard managed to sneak in, turn down the bed and light several candles.

Once there, Sheldon pushed the dress that was crumpled around her waist and it fell to the floor. At the same time, Leonard removed her bra as it hung from her shoulders. Now naked, Sheldon pulled Stephanie into his arms and after a long, passionate kiss, looked at her and swept her thick red hair from her pretty face, "I've thought about this ever since Leonard dated you back in Pasadena. Weight lose or not, you were always desirable."

Stephanie felt a shiver course though her body and felt her sopping pussy get even wetter, if that was even possible. Over the past hour, she came once and never felt more loved or wanted and she owed it all to her future husband. It wouldn't have happened if he hadn't set it up.

She looked and saw Leonard in one corner of the bedroom and she let out a gasp, "What.. what are you doing Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Oh Stephanie, I'm recording all of this. We're gonna love watching this years from now when we are old and gray!"

She turned back to Sheldon and found him already flat on his back. His huge cock was stiff as can be. He reached out for Stephanie and he was happy to see her literally hop onto the bed. She straddled him gingerly, pulling her knees up above his hips, her pussy hovered over the swollen red cock head. She teased him by grabbing his cock and pushing it against his belly. She lowered her body and plastered her slimy slit against the underside of his cock. She slid her lips up and down and in doing so, coated his cock with her creamy cum.

Sheldon grabbed hold of her hips and urged her to go faster and he released her hips as she did it without his help. His hands ran up her shapely body and cupped her firm, perfectly shaped tits. His thumbs rolled around the cherry red nipples and tugged at them.

She heard Leonard groan out behind her and looking back, she sent her long red hair down her back. She licked her lips as she watched him stroke his fat cock. He too was naked and watched as his bride to be, rolled her hips and played with Sheldon's huge cock.

Sheldon was twisting and tugging on Stephanie's nipples and this brought her back to the task at hand.

Stephanie's cuntlips spread wide as his shaft created a groove. With his cock now totally coated in her milky cream, she finally rose up slightly and in doing so allowed his cock to once again point towards the ceiling. She gripped his shaft and finding the weeping opening to her core, she leaned over and slowly allowed his shaft to sink into her tight, hot pussy.

Sheldon knew he finally got what he craved for years. He pulled her tighter to his body and as their mouths fused together, he felt her lower her ass, taking more of his shaft into her body. He wanted to drive himself fully into her, but wanted her to get used to his size before doing so. He pulled away from the kiss and releasing her tits, he combed both hands through her hair, "Oh my God, Stephanie, it is everything I thought it would be and more, now fuck me. I'm yours to use as you want!"

She began to ride him, going slow to get used to his girth and length. She slowly pressed forward and with barely any downward pressure, she began to roll and rock her hips. She looked in the mirror off to the side and groaned seeing she had three quarters of his cock still to take. Her mouth dropped open and let out a gasp wondering if she could accommodate it all.

Sheldon kept up the high level of excitement by now using his mouth on her cherry red nipples, sucking and nipping at them. With each nip, he felt her pussy twitch and tighten around his shaft.

She began to whimper, but was cut-off as he released her tit and planted another hot kiss on her lips. Slowly she took more of his shaft into her body and she ripped her mouth from his and concentrated on taking his cock into her pussy.

Stephanie rolled and twerked her hips, taking more and more of his cock into her body. She looked in the mirror and saw half of him was in her and she was already stuffed. The pressure was incredible, but she never felt anything like it. She let out fast hard bursts of air from her lungs and picked up the pace.

Sheldon just lay there staring up at the gorgeous redhead and knew Leonard was a lucky bastard. Not only to have her, but also Alex, who he had sampled a few years ago too. He continued to kiss her neck, shoulders and tits, keeping her excitement at a tolerable level, but not allowing her to slip away from the incredible feeling she was experiencing.

Stephanie knew it was now or never and she began taking longer, faster pumping movements going back till just the head remained in her and sliding back down, taking more of his shaft into her body.

Leonard had the camera off the tripod and focused on where their bodies were joined together. He caught how Stephanie's milky cream coated Sheldon's cock and knew she had another orgasm just taking him into her.