Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate felt a rush of excitement and as she climbed up, she spun around and stared at Penny's fleshy cuntlips. She chuckled, "A woman after my own heart. I love seeing another woman with a cunt that resembles mine, all wet covered in cum and thick, fleshy lips." She dropped her head and the two women were lost in each other, both licking and sucking the cum that was deposited in them by the two men who looked on.

Rick looked to Sheldon, "I think the two of them are gonna be busy for a while. What do you say we head out to the living room and see if Jillian and Alexis need some male companionship?"

Sheldon felt his cock jerk at the thought of fucking the big titted redhead and he leaped to his feet, "Let's go, I could use a little more."

As they entered the living room, Jillian and Alexis were now locked together in a heated sixty-nine. Jillian was on her back grinding her tiny tight ass to the thick carpet beneath her.

Alexis was poised above her, her long red hair was spread out all over Jillian's legs and belly. Her thick pink tongue was darting in and out of Jillian's juicy cunt. Jillian's milky cream was running down between her tight ass cheeks.

Jillian looked up from between Alexis' legs and saw Castle and Sheldon standing there. She stopping licking and tapped Alexis on the ass, "Hey Alexis, I think we have a couple of guys out here looking for a little company, what do you think?"

Alexis reluctantly pulled her head up and was staring at the swaying cock that belonged to Sheldon. She giggled, "Yeah, I think you're right. I don't know about you, but I could use a good fucking right now." She climbed off of Jillian and moved over to the sofa and climbing up on her knees, she rested her elbows on the arm of the chair. She motioned for Sheldon to come over to her. She looked at him and leaning forward, she allowed him to plant the glistening head on her large, pink lips. She immediately tasted her step-mother on his cock, "Mmmm, I can taste and smell Kate on your cock, I just love how she tastes, especially spread all over a stiff, fat cock." She slowly opened her mouth, letting him in. She locked eyes with him, those bright blue eyes made him shiver.

Sheldon's cock grew harder as he fucked her mouth. He loved how her bee-stung lips surrounded his cock and clung to his shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth.

Sheldon was more than ready to fuck her and pulling out of her, he climbed up onto the sofa and watched as the gorgeous redhead fingered her own pussy. He reached down and spread her lily white cheeks apart and easily found his mark.

On the other sofa, Jillian was fingering her pussy as she sucked on Castle's cock.

Alexis was screaming as she felt Sheldon sink balls deep in her pussy. She crushed her tits against the arm of the sofa and pushed back. She fingered her pussy as she looked over and saw Jillian sucking wildly at her father's cock. She bucked and her entire body began to shake as a climax enveloped her lush body.

Sheldon looked over at Jillian as Alexis' orgasm slowly waned. He pulled out of Alexis and he was shocked when Jillian pulled her mouth off of Castle's cock and came over to Sheldon. He watched her as she dropped to her knees and grabbing hold of her ponytail, he pulled her to his slime covered cock. He inserted his cock between her lips and saw those blue eyes staring up at him.

Jillian cupped his bloated testicles and lowered her mouth, taking more into her mouth. She sucked wildly and before she knew it, her mouth was full of a creamy load from his swollen nuts.

Alexis stood up on shaky legs and took hold of Jillian's hand, "Come on Jillian, come take a shower with me."

The next day, Penny is all hot and bothered. She couldn't wait for the meeting with the big billionaire, Eric Vaughn. Once Sheldon came home after a trying day at the office he saw Penny was anxious, "Okay, what's the deal Penny. You look like you want something."

She scoffed, "I can't believe it! How do you always know when I want something?"

He chuckled, "It's easy Penny, you're an open book and you wear your emotions on your sleeve, so out with it!"

She was dressed in a tight t-shirt and even smaller and tighter shorts. She came over to him, "Sheldon, I need you to take some pics of me so I can show Mr. Vaughn just how hot and sexy I am. Oh and one other thing, as you can see my t-shirt had very short sleeves, so it is hard for you to see my emotions, so there!"

"Listen Penny, won't it be enough for this Mr. Vaughn to see your videos to get the picture of you?"

She shook her head, "No Sheldon, don't forget, that was some time ago, I've changed and I don't want him backing out if he doesn't see the real me."

He nodded, "Okay, but why don't you just strip for him?"

She chuckled, "Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon, I'm a professional, we don't show the goods until we have the deal."

He threw up his hands, "Okay, I give up. I'll get my camera, get ready." He came out and focused the camera as Penny moved across to the sofa.

Penny bent over the seat and stuck her ass out at him. Her shorts pulled tight over her bubble butt and she wiggled from side to side. She parted her legs a little and heard the camera click. She grabbed at the bottom of her t-shirt and exposed her toned belly. Sheldon started taking pictures in rapid succession. Are you wearing underwear, Penny?"

She nodded, "Yes I am, do you wanna see?"

He chuckled, "Aw, yeah, isn't this what you wanted?"

Penny drew her t-shirt upward, exposing her overflowing pink bra. She looked back seductively and saw the growing bulge in his pants. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. She cupped her breasts and pushed them together to create a deep cleavage as she played for the camera.

She saw the bulge in his pants and without waiting to be told, she reached for the zipper on her shorts. When it was loosened, she leaned back over the back of the sofa and pushing her ass out, she slowly allowed the tight pink panties to be seen to the camera and Sheldon.

She kicked the shorts aside and then sat with her lush thighs tightly together. She gave him a pout as she posed for the camera and slowly parted her legs. She was getting turned on and she could smell her excitement and looking down, she saw a dark stain on her panties. She looked up, biting her lower lip and saw Sheldon clicking away, taking more pictures for her.

She was so turned on and she knew she was meant to be in front of a camera. Her hand drifted downward and she touched her wetness and slowly stroked the dark patch on her panties.

Penny slid forward on the sofa and spread her legs as wide as possible. Her fingers were wet from the moisture she collected from fingering herself through her panties.

Sheldon slipped to his knees and zoomed in between her legs. He looked up at her as he licked his lips, "Show me! Pull your panties off so I can really get a good shot of those big fat cuntlips of yours."

She groaned just hearing him say that. She pulled her panties to the side and she closed her eyes as she felt his fingers touching her pussy lips. She watched as he lowered the camera and he dipped his head and she let out a squeal as his tongue flicked out, teasing her pussy lips.

Penny reached out and clutched at his head as he pushed his tongue harder into her juicy hole. She bucked her hips as she felt his tongue dance over her pussy.

Sheldon pulled back and as he did drew her panties down and off her quivering thighs. He tossed them aside and immediately dove back in and began tongue fucking her. Licking her from asshole to clit and stopping to dart in and out of her juicy cunt hole.

Sheldon was beyond taking pictures now. He attacked her clit and she bucked against him. She wiggled against his tongue as he shoved them into her tight hole. He felt her actually squeezing his tongue with the walls of her cunt.

Penny's hands came up and gripped his hair and urged him on. She was so close to cumming and she pushed her ass back against the back of the sofa as she tried to prolong this feeling.

He wanted it to last longer too and he left her pussy and began peppering her heated flesh as he moved upward. Across her heaving belly to her breasts still covered by her pink, lace bra. He let out a groan and without unhooking it, he ripped the bra cups down and in doing so, made her tits lift even higher because of her bra pushing them upward. He honed in on a nipple and Penny released a squeal as she felt him bite down on it.

Sheldon's tongue played around it as he continued to suckle on her ripe tips. He left a wet trail between the twin tips. He saw red and sucked even harder, drawing more tit flesh between his lips.

Penny couldn't hold off her cries as her body bucked wildly. She felt and heard a rustling of clothes and knew he was getting ready to fuck her and she wanted it, needed it. She grabbed his head and stared into his lustful eyes and growled out, "Let me have it, Sheldon. I need it, I need it now!"

He grinned down at her as Penny sat up and her eyes grew large as his cock popped out of his jockey shorts. She licked her lips, seeing it again, she never tired of it. She reached down and wrapped her large fingers around it and stroked it several times.

Sheldon wanted her, but just like her, he wanted it to last. Their sexual bouts lately have been quick, both unable to control themselves and it was over way too soon for both of them. He wrapped his hand around her head and cupped her neck at the nape, he drew her down to his pulsating cock.

Penny opened her mouth and allowed a stream of saliva to flow out and land directly over the head of his cock and she saw it leap before her. Her hand tightened on it and as she squeezed, she felt it twitch. She lowered her head and her tongue flicked out around the swollen head. She opened wide and slowly began to bob up and down. She loved the feel of the bulging veins sliding across her plush lips. She slowly picked up the pace.

With a combination of her spit and his leaking pre-cum, she soon had the entire shaft coated in wetness. She smiled up at him and she saw something in his face she never saw before, the look of lust, pure lust and it made her even hotter.

Sheldon kept his eyes locked on her gorgeous green eyes and removed the remainder of his clothes. He grabbed her ample hips and pulled her until her butt was resting on the edge of the sofa. He scooted forward until his stiff shaft was almost grazing her fat cuntlips. He smiled wickedly when he saw her let out a gasp and wiggled her hips as she tried to make contact with his cock.

Again he gave her a sex-crazed grin and he saw her close her eyes and bite down on her lip. He saw her open her eyes and her mouth dropped open when she felt the head penetrate the tight ring of her pussy. She looked down and watched in awe as inch by inch of his thick, stiff shaft slowly sink into her body.

Sheldon wiggled his hips, giving her every inch he had and made sure it touched areas of her inner walls that were rarely touched by a cock. He felt the wet, tight walls clutching at him as he felt her heat envelope his entire shaft.

She let out a groan and called out, "Take a picture Sheldon. I'm sure Eric would love a picture of this, as a matter of fact..." She let out a gasp, "Oh fuckkkkk, so would I!"

Sheldon chuckled, causing his cock to leap in her tight hole and he picked up the camera and withdrawing a little allowing him to take a picture of his cock covered in her milky, creamy cum. His hips pulled back until just the head remained in her. He snapped a couple pictures and dropping the camera, gripped her hips and thrust forward, driving his cock balls deep into her all at once.

Penny arched her back and let out a loud scream. Her nails dug into his forearms as her mouth dropped open and she watched Sheldon frantically pumped his cock in and out of her. He released one hip and began to diddle her clit. Her entire body was strung tight as she felt bolts of excitement course throughout her body. She was on the brink of a climax.

Penny's body began to shutter as the orgasm ripped through her body. She felt him push in even deeper and brush against her cervix. He rarely went this deep and she knew she was in for a hell of a fucking. She felt pain and pleasure, but the pleasure out-weighted the pain and the pain intensified her pleasure. It pushed her over the top and she moaned as the heat spread throughout her trembling body. She began to buck wildly as she felt him slam in and out harder and faster.

Sheldon gripped the back of her head, tightening his fingers in her hair. He pulled her forward and plastered his mouth to hers and she tasted herself on his lips. Their tongue attacked one another and he finally released a loud groan and she knew what was coming.

Her legs flew out and wrapped around his upper thighs. She pulled him tight to her and she felt him swell in her pussy. Suddenly she felt him explode and she felt a gush of his hot, heavy load filling her up.

She moaned loudly as she was pushed over the edge and clawing at his back, she added to the mix, cumming hard and coating his cock with more of her milky cum.

Sheldon came so hard he felt lightheaded. He grabbed hold of his camera and as he slowly withdrew, he took several pictures of his cum coated cock and her thick lips, coated in their juices. He snapped picture after picture and watched as their combined cum mixture slowly oozed out of her pussy.

Penny slumped back against the sofa and gave Sheldon a weak smile, "Make sure you get pictures of a well-satisfied and well-fucked slut."

He did; and afterwards he filled the Jacuzzi tub and they took a long, soothing dip to relax. He knew she would be the death of him, fucking him to death and he knew it would be the way to go.

After they finished relaxing in the tub they got out and after drying, they dressed up, Sheldon treated Penny to an expensive dinner. He dropped off the film at one of the technicians to develop the film. He asked him not to look at them, but he knew that would never be adhered to.

The pictures were already developed and slipped under the door to his suite when they returned after dinner.

After looking at the pictures together, they were on one another like stink on shit. They fucked like animals until they fell asleep in exhaustion.

The following week, they were jetting to California to attend Leonard and Stephanie's wedding. The entire group was there and after the uncomfortable beginning, they pushed it aside and everyone had a wonderful time.

Penny tried to stay clear of Leonard as much as possible and she struck up a friendly conversation with Alex Jensen.

Alex pulled her aside, "I know we were never the best of friends, especially after I tried to date Leonard, knowing you two were in a relationship. I'm sorry, but it looks like Stephanie and I are ending up with him."

Penny nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just wished you would have waited until I fucked up, rather than trying to take him away before that happened."

Alex hugged her and nodded, "Yeah, I'm sorry." After that they talked about a lot of generic issues until Alex brought up what she really wanted, "I was wondering if you could round up a few of your male porn stars for our bachelorette party?"

Penny looked at her, "What do you mean your bachelorette party? I thought Stephanie was marrying Leonard, not you?"

She cleared her throat, "Well I might as well tell you the truth. It's gonna come out eventually. As you know, bigamy is illegal in the United States, so we flipped a coin and Stephanie won. She's gonna be the legal wife of Leonard, but he found a country where bigamy is legal. For our honeymoon we are heading to Singapore where it is legal and there I'll be marrying both Stephanie and Leonard."

Penny's jaw dropped and could have been knocked over with a feather, "Oh my God, are you serious? He wouldn't share me, but will share Stephanie and you?"

Alex pulled her aside, "Have a seat and let me explain. Ever since he left you the three of us have been really close. It started off with just sex for him. He wanted to fuck you out of his head and we were more than willing."

Penny was getting pissed and Alex saw this. She took her hand in hers, "Please, don't get mad and let me explain. If after you hear all of it and you're still mad, I'll walk away and not bother you again." Penny let out a deep breath, "I guess I owe you that much. I'll listen with an open mind."

Alex hugged her, but could tell she was still a little stiff. "Okay so after he left and traveled to New York to help Sheldon with his interviews of female meteorologists. He tried fucking you out of his mind. He returned here and tried settling down. He took the job at Stanford and purchased a townhouse there. He began seeing us and slowly began dating us, together and separately. He started having feelings for Stephanie and me. On the other hand, you might know, Stephanie and I are very, very close, if you get my drift. In the end, we love one another and have feeling for each other. None of us could see us apart and he took us both out for a romantic dinner and sprung the question. He asked both of us to marry him. We were both shocked, but after thinking about it, Stephanie and I decided it was the perfect solution."

Penny sat there letting it all sink in and standing up, she pulled Alex to her feet, "I understand and after hearing it, I still hate the idea, but support his and your decision. As far as male porn stars, I'll see what I can do. You know I left the business for health reasons. I'll make a couple calls and see what I can do. How many and when would you like them?"

Alex shrugged, "Whatever you can get, I'll leave that to you. As far as when, we were hoping the day before the wedding, this Friday evening."

In the other room, Leonard was sitting around sipping some wine with Sheldon and Stephanie. Leonard looked to Sheldon, "You know right now, Alex is trying to get Penny to invite a few of her male porn star friends top come over on Friday for a knocked out bachelorette party."

Sheldon stared at Stephanie, "I never thought you were one to indulge in the group sex sort of thing."

Stephanie gave him a sly smile and looked to Leonard. Leonard looked at her and shrugged, "This was your idea, so you have to ask him. I'll just be there to watch and maybe join in afterwards."

Sheldon was confused, "What the hell are the two of you talking about? If you have a question or a request, just ask me. I'll either say yes or no, but I can't reply without knowing the question first."

Stephanie threw up her hands, "Okay, okay, enough bantering, I'll ask!" She turned to Sheldon, "Well, you're right, I'm not into the orgy scene, even though sometime in the future I wouldn't be opposed to it, but..." She bit her lower lip, "Well I've heard from many of your friends just how huge you are and I discussed it with Leonard and he isn't opposed to it..."

Sheldon let out a grunt, "Okay, you're still beating around the bush Stephanie, out with it already!"

She blurted out, "I want a threesome with you and Leonard. There I said it!"

Sheldon stared at her and just looked at the two of them. Slowly a tiny smile crossed his lips and nodded, "I would be honored to celebrate your nuptials spending an evening with my best friend and his soon to be bride."

Leonard smiled at him, "Thanks buddy, Stephanie was nervous asking you. She's heard from Bernadette, Penny, Alex and even Amy how huge you are and wanted to enter married life not wondering what she was missing."

He chuckled, "Can't have your lovely wife wondering what the best man can do for her, especially after she says, I do!"

Penny called Dr. Lorvis, but he hung up on her. She knew it was a stretch, but she called Brandi Love and after a little begging, Brandi agreed to come and bring a few of her male porn friends with her. "So tell me Penny, how are you doing since you left the business?"