Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 11

Story Info
Leonard marries, they honeymoon & Penny auditions.
13.9k words
3.76
6.3k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 151 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The ladies from porn began pairing off with the laymen and at the same time the black men from porn found the ladies who were not in porn and they paired off.

Sarah Vandella, one of the queens of deep throating latched onto Raj and before long had his cock buried deep in her throat. He spilled his load down her throat. At the same time Riley Reid cornered Stuart and he soon too was spent from her talented mouth.

Bert was a little luckier, being paired with Brandi. They found a spare bed and she soon had him naked and used her talented lips and even more experienced pussy to drain him.

With the three guys who were there for some bachelor party fun found themselves limp and spent, they watched on as the three black studs ravished their women and the bride to be along with Penny. Unable to perform, they huddled together and decided to leave before they were treated like cuckolds.

Penny saw this and tried to get the ladies to cut things short, but Bernie, Amy and Denise were having none of that. Seeing Penny was paired with Alex, they were not in the same situation and they had a great time with Lexington Steele. Penny was happy to be with Lex again seeing her departure from the porn business left him with several questions.

After Amy, Bernie and Denise were finished with the two black men taking care of their need, Brandi tried to reason with them and Amy soon caught on and went to Bernie and Denise and after voicing her concerns, they decided to forego any more involvement with the gorgeous black men and after dressing, they hugged their black men and left to try and patch things us with their men.

Alex and Penny were now the focal point of the three black men, along with Brandi, Riley and Sarah.

After regrouping from their first orgasms, Penny found herself in bed with the three black men and Riley.

At the same time, Alex was more than happy to be sandwiched by the two gorgeous blonde porn females. She held her own. While she clutched at Sarah's head and wrapped her legs around her back.

Brandi was amazed how beautiful Alex was and soon found she was licking at Brandi's cunt while she was grinding her cunt against Alex's active tongue.

In the bedroom Penny was in heaven. She was on her knees sucking on the big cock of Sean's and at the same times she was stroking the two other ones.

Shane Diesel tugged at her hair and she released Sean's cock and began sucking on his. She glanced to the side and saw Lex and as she stroked him, he pulled away and circled behind her.

Lex slipped to the bed beside her and lying flat on his back, he reached out and grabbed her arm.

Penny knew what he wanted and after watching him fuck Alex and cum in her tight pussy, she felt a twinge of jealousy. She wanted to wipe that vision from her mind and she willingly allowed Lex to guide her over his body. She stared down at him and all the feelings she had for him before came flooding back.

Penny straddled him and felt him reach down and guide his cock into her already wet, overheated pussy. She let out a gasp as she felt him sink into her. She took him easily seeing she was fucking Sheldon so much, she was accustomed to big cocks. She began riding him hard as Shane and Sean came back to offer their cocks to her.

Penny alternated from sucking one to the other as she rose up enough for Lex to plow up into her hard and fast. She was racing towards an orgasm and knowing she couldn't have his baby again, she allowed him to have her anyway he liked.

Shane grabbed hold of her face and began fucking her mouth and he loved how she could deep-throat him.

Riley wanted in, but the three black men were too interested in Penny and she took matters into her own, so to speak. She crawled over beside Lex and throwing her leg over his head, she lowered her pussy to his face and she ground her pussy up and down.

Sean was tired of fighting Shane for Penny's mouth and he snuck around and pushed Lex's legs further apart. He snuck closer to her and grabbing hold of one of her hips. He caressed it and her ass cheeks. He dipped his hand downward and coming in contact with her fleshy cuntlips, he wet a couple fingers and he began teasing her puckered hole.

Penny groaned around Shane's cock and letting it go she turned and kissed Sean, "Fuck my ass Sean. I need both of you in me."

She turned back to Shane, but found Riley already taking his saliva covered cock into her mouth and slowly it sank into her throat. Penny bent over to give Sean access to her asshole and at the same time dipped lower and attacked Shane's swollen nuts. She sucked harder on his nut sack as she felt Sean sink into her ass.

The three guys gave themselves up to Penny and Riley and they took advantage of the three cocks and one mouth.

The five of them were bouncing and squirming on the bed and they were hoping the bed could hold their bodies long enough for them to finish.

Shane was the first to lose it, having two gorgeous women sucking on his cock and balls. He pulled his cock from Riley's mouth and he offered up his load to the two pretty faces smiling and waiting for it.

He gripped both of their silky heads and began painting their faces. Once he was done, he fell back and watched the two of them kissing and licking each other's faces clean.

Riley continued kissing Penny and she worked over her lush tits and as she came from Lex's talented tongue, she slipped off of Lex and was gathered up by Shane who caressed and played with her slender, trim body and before long, she was on her back, getting fucked by his big black cock.

Sean and Lex now had Penny all to themselves and they were not novices to DP'ing and working like a well-oiled machine the two of them were pumping in and out of her two holes.

Penny thrashed around over Lex while at the same time, pushing back against Sean. She growled out, "Give it to me. I'm there, a little more and, and, and, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Her entire body went stiff as she let loose and came all over Lex's big, black cock. At the same time, she tightened her ass and milked Sean and before long her two black lovers exploded, filling her cunt and ass with their hot loads.

She clung to Lex and when she felt them let loose, she went into an even stronger orgasm. She clung to Lex and she groaned out when she felt Sean withdraw and felt his cum oozing out of her ass. She slumped against Lex and kissed him hard, "Oh Fuck, Lex, I miss this. You have no idea how much I miss this!"

The next morning Stephanie was in her lily white wedding gown and Leonard was in his black tuxedo standing beside them were Sheldon as Leonard's best man and Alex, also in white, but a less formal dress was her Maid of Honor. After Stephanie and Leonard said their I Do's, they marched down the aisle to their waiting limo.

They arrived at their reception hall and everyone had a wonderful time and as they said their good-byes, the three of them, Leonard, his bride Stephanie and their bride to be Alex made their way to the airport for their long flight to Singapore.

When they landed the three of them were shocked when they found a limo waiting for them. They approached the car wondering how this could be, but found out that Sheldon and Penny had reserves it for the trip to their hotel.

When they arrived, they found out that once again the group from Pasadena all chipped in and got them an upgrade to the honeymoon suite. Leonard and Stephanie wanted to cement their marriage, but were a little concerned about Alex seeing their wedding wasn't until tomorrow.

Alex came over to the two of them and hugged them both, "It is your wedding night, why don't the two of you do into the master bedroom and consummate your marriage. I'll head out to give the two of you some alone time. I'm gonna go get a drink and think about tomorrow."

She left and Stephanie looked to Leonard, "Well, it is our wedding night and Alex did suggest we go in there and make this marriage official."

He took her by the hand and led her there. She opened her suitcase and pulled out the gift box and placed it in the living room for Alex. She slipped back in the bedroom and let out a gasp seeing Leonard already naked, waiting for her. Stephanie removed her sensible dress and sexy lingerie and as she crawled into bed, she picked up her phone and texted Alex, "When you return to the suite, there is a gift box waiting for you in the living room. We hope you enjoy it."

Alex hurried back to the suite and opened the gift box and she found some lingerie. It was a sexy, black lace nightie. She stripped off her clothes and slipped into it. She stared at her reflection through the sliding glass of the door wall and she bit her lip and whispered to herself, "This is gorgeous." It had a halter top, with spaghetti straps. The black lace cups molded her firm breasts perfectly, leaving the top of them bare to tease whomever looked at her. Gazing downward, she licked her lips seeing the black thigh-hi stockings hugging her luscious legs and the garters rounded out the seduction garment. She slipped into the fuck me heels and saw her legs perk up and look even longer.

She reached up and unpinned her hair and shook her dark auburn locks causing her tits to nearly pop out of the top. Just them her phone buzzed. She picked it up and smiled, It read, "If you're in your new outfit, come on in and join us."

She walked slowly towards the bedroom door and pushing it open, she let out a gasp. The entire room was bathed in candle light. She looked to the bed and let out a gasp seeing Leonard naked, on his back with Stephanie settled between them, sucking lazily on his fat, stiff cock.

Stephanie pulled her swollen lips off Leonard's cock and smiled to her, "Come join us, we really wanted to wait till after we married you, but couldn't wait, so please Alex, join us."

Alex made the move toward the bed, trying to showcase her lovely body to her future husband and wife. She took notice that Stephanie was dressed nearly identical to her outfit, but only in white, fitting seeing she was the bride, at least for this evening.

Alex slid onto the bed and as Stephanie's mouth came off of Leonard's cock, Alex fisted Stephanie's thick, red locks and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her lips.

Stephanie pulled away from Alex and resumed sucking Leonard's cock. While she did this, Alex sat back a little and watched Stephanie gobble up his shaft. She noticed how wet and swollen Stephanie's lips were. Her breathing grew heavier as she saw Leonard's cock, hard and glistening with Stephanie's saliva.

As Stephanie sucked, her hand reached out and reaching for Alex's head, she pulled her down beside her. Pulling her mouth away, with a pop, she looked to Alex, "Your turn, Sweetie!"

Alex went willingly and opening her mouth, she enveloped the shaft, tasting Stephanie on Leonard's cock. She groaned as she took him in deeper and felt him brush the back of her throat. She drew in a heavy amount of air and pushed forward. She learned a few tricks from Penny while sucking all those black cocks during her bachelorette party.

Leonard was in heaven as he looked at his two wives, both with nearly identical hair, even though Stephanie's was a little redder. He slid his hands down and cupped both of their asses at the same time, so firm, even though Alex's was slightly tinier, they both fit his palms perfectly.

He closed his eyes as he fought back the urge to cum seeing the two of them alternating, sucking at his cock and balls, he wanted this to last as long as possible. He managed to break free and grabbing his legal bride, he pulled her down to the bed and planted her face down in the plush bedding.

Stephanie looked to Alex and giggled, "I believe I'm about to be christened his legal bride and I'm gonna love it. You'll get yours tomorrow."

Alex watched as Leonard scooted behind her soon to be wife and unable to sit still, she moved over to Stephanie and kissed her with the hunger she kept bottled up throughout the entire flight to Singapore.

Stephanie's mouth met her and she let out a grunt as she felt Leonard enter her from behind.

Alex wanted greater contact with her couple. She went flat on her back, she maneuvered her face just beneath Stephanie's smooth, freshly waxed pussy. She licked her lips as she saw Stephanie's cunt being stretched open as Leonard's thick cock slid in and out of her. She groaned out as she saw and inhaled the erotic scent before her.

Alex's tongue flicked out and caught Stephanie's clit. She flattened her tongue and slid it downward along the base of Leonard's cock. She giggled to herself thinking he was now fucking them both, gliding into Stephanie's pussy and along her tongue and lips at the same time.

Alex was trembling when she felt Stephanie's tongue spreading her equally bare pussy and felt her tongue and lips attack her clit and juicy hole. She was in a perfect sixty-nine now with Stephanie and better yet, her husband to be was there too, fucking the both of them.

Leonard was once again on the verge of cumming and he pulled out of Stephanie's to keep from cumming and it was nearly as exciting as he stared down at his two brides, locked in a heated sixty-nine, each licking and lapping at one another's juicy pussies.

Stephanie was now free to move and rising up, she knelt over Alex. She ground her cunt to Alex's active mouth. She reached down and spread her legs further apart, giving Leonard a perfect view of Alex's neatly waxed cunt, her legs squirming in those beautiful black stockings.

Stephanie looked to Leonard, "Come on, it is her turn to be fucked, I wanna watch you fuck me wife."

Leonard was breathing heavily as he scooted between the the legs of the petite body lying flat on her back.

Stephanie could no longer hold off and she had a tiny orgasm from Alex's continued cunt lapping. She swung her leg off from Alex's mouth and she scooted beside her, facing Leonard and hovering alongside Alex. She kissed Alex, tasting her own juices from Alex's mouth and her lips vibrated as Alex moaned out, "Mmmm, he feels incredible entering me."

Leonard sank onto the tinier, tighter pussy beneath him. His thick shaft stretched her open, not unlike the black men at her bachelorette party, but this was better, it was with her husband and wife to be.

Stephanie rose up and kissed Leonard and he could taste the both of them on her lips. She looked down and watched his cock sink deeper and deeper into her wife to be. She traced her fingers along Alex's cheek, sweeping her dark auburn hair aside as she stared into her lust-filled eyes.

Leonard reached out and wrapped his fingers around Stephanie's red hair and pulling her forward, he kissed her as his belly pressed against Alex's. He was now fully seeded in her pussy.

Leonard savored the feeling of Alex's cunt as she squeezed and milked him. He slowly slid in and out of her. He released Stephanie and she leaned down and pulling Alex's black nightie from her shoulders, she toyed with one firm tit as she dropped her head and sucked lightly on the other cherry red nipple.

Leonard leaned down and sucked at the other one and Alex was on the cusp of a climax unlike any she's ever had before. He picked up the pace and Alex met his urgent movements with ones of her own. Skin slapped against skin as he kissed one of them and moved to give the other one a kiss just as passionate.

Alex screamed out as she exploded, bathing Leonard's cock with her milky cum juices.

When she calmed down, he withdrew from her and resumed fucking Stephanie. He went back and forth, from one of them to the other and all along, the two women continued to play with each other too.

The three of them never stopped giving one another, hot, passionate kisses. Somewhere along the way, both women lost all of their lingerie and Stephanie reached out for Alex, "Climb up here and lay flat on me. I wanna feel you as Leonard fucks me."

He looked down as saw Alex's swollen cunt right above Stephanie's fat lipped pussy. He slid in and out of Stephanie as Alex ground against the two of them. He withdrew from Stephanie's pussy and entered Alex.

Alex bucked against him and at the same time rubbed hard against Stephanie's clit and fleshy cunt. He went back and forth from one pussy to the other.

Stephanie had her arms wrapped around Alex and they kissed wildly as they had their pussies fucked over and over again. Their plush tits flattened out together and their red hair mingled together.

Leonard was in heaven and if he died now, he'd die a happy man. He knew both of them were on the verge of an orgasm as was he. He pumped harder and faster as he moved from one to the other and as he felt Stephanie clutch at his cock and release a huge dose of her cream, he knew she was there. He pulled out of her, his cock soaked in her juices, he re-entered Alex and he screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, I can't hold off any longer."

Stephanie, who was already coming down from her intense orgasm, she gasped out, "Cum in her, Leonard, fill our wife with your potent seed. Do it Leonard, cum for us."

He slammed into her and pulled wildly at Alex's completely destroyed hairdo. He felt his cock swell up and just as he felt Alex tighten her cunt muscles, he heard her scream out, "Do it Leonard, Fill me up, cum inside me and make us whole, all three of us!"

Leonard growled out as he slammed three more times and his back stiffened and he screamed out, "Here it comes Alex, take it, take all of me, we are yours!"

Alex felt her womb being filled with his cum and his love. Her entire body began to quiver as a climax she had coming gave way and nearly tore her apart.

Leonard was exhausted after nearly an hour of constant fucking, he was totally spent. He rolled off of the two of them and flopped down on his back. He looked to the two of them and shook his head. He couldn't believe they were still going strong.

Stephanie rolled Alex off of her and clamoring about, she dropped her head and he saw a sea of red hair covering Alex's lower body. He heard sucking and slurping and he knew Stephanie was eating the semen he deposited in Alex's tight pussy.

Alex's hands clutched at Stephanie's hair as she growled out, "Holy shit Stephanie, don't you ever quit?"

She didn't reply, she just licked and sucked and before long, Alex was trembling and her legs clutched at Stephanie's upper body as she exploded yet again, giving Stephanie even more to lick up.

Stephanie finally rolled away from Alex and the three of them huddled together and as they kissed one another. Stephanie looked to her husband and wife, "Next time you have to watch as he fills me up, it was so fucking hot."

They clung to one another as they drifted off to sleep, all three of them were in wedded bliss and knew it was only gonna get better.

Alex woke to the incredible feeling of having her pussy licked. She looked down and saw a blanket of red hair covering her lower body.

Stephanie looked up and smiled at Alex, "Mmmm, perfect breakfast early in the morning." She smacked her lips, "Just wanted to make sure I got every last drop of cum that Leonard deposited in you last night." She got up and kissed Alex, "Come on sleepy head, this is your wedding day, no time to lay around and sleep your day away."

She reached for her, but Stephanie scooted away, "Come on Stephie, come back to bed and let's snuggle." She shook her head, "Sorry, time to shower and get ready for my second wedding in just as many days."

Alex finally got up too, they showered and both of the women dressed in sheer white dresses and Leonard in a simple black suit.

They soon found themselves in a grotto of flowers and a beautiful blue sky. Before them was a high-priest who was there to perform the ceremony.

The ceremony was short and sweet, the Polynesian priest was covered in colorful garb outshining the three he was proceeding over. They exchanged rings and kissed one another and there were a lot of "I Love You" being exchanged too.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers