Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards the three of them walked hand in hand along the beach and as the sun began to set, Alex looked to the two of them, and beamed at Leonard, "Where are we headed Leonard?"

He hugged her to his body, "We were going back to our hotel suite, but while you two were getting ready, I found a secluded out of the way beach hut, just like you see on TV all the time. I thought they were all a fantasy, but when I saw it, I just had to reserve it."

Stephanie stopped him, "What about our clothes and all of us luggage?"

He hugged her in his other arm, "During the ceremony, I had them all transferred to our hut." He guided them to a huge wide dock and after crossing several docks, they arrived at a hut that was attached to the end of the dock. Even though it looked primitive, it had all of the luxuries they had at the suite and more.

Both Stephanie and Alex were amazed how gorgeous it was. Upon entering the hut, they found it huge as it went a long way across the lagoon on the other side of the dock. From the living room, there was a huge hatch and when pulled back, it had a large enclosed area that kept them safe from any ocean predators, but also left them free to swim in the warm waters of the Pacific.

The bedroom had a large hatch above when pulled back gave them a view of the stars and more once dark enveloped the area.

Alex and Stephanie turned to Leonard and they attacked him, not sexually, but with love and affection of the honeymoon reserved only for the rich and famous.

They pushed Leonard out of the bedroom and began lighting candles all over the room. They both stripped off their clothes and finding their clothes already put away in their dressers, they both donned their newest wedding night garments.

They had matching white corsets, along with fluffy heels and white stockings with garters attached to the corsets. They both had their hair piled high atop their heads, but held up by only a large clip. They knew how it turned Leonard on to unclip their hair and watch it fall to the swell about the tops of their tight corsets.

They left the bedroom, hand in hand with matching white see-through white silky robes. They cleared their throats and Leonard turned and nearly dropped his wine glass. He gingerly place it on the coffee table. He stood and approached them. His coat was already off as was his tie. His starched white shirt was half unbuttoned and his sleeved were rolled up to his elbows, "Holy Fuck you two look incredible!"

Stephanie giggled, "You thought you had your hands filled last night, tonight will be even hotter. You're in for a night of your life."

He growled out, "I think you're right, I'm sure I'll be up for the task." He picked up a vial and shook it, "One of the wedding presents from both Bernadette and Penny, a lifetime supply of Deja Vu, for all three of us. Care to take one?"

They held out their hands and he shook one out for each of them. He handed them his wine, "You know it only works on women after washing it down with wine."

They both took large mouthfuls of wine and polished off the glass for him. Alex took him by the hand, our wedding night bed awaits us, husband of ours." She giggled and guided him to the room bathed in candle light. They managed to pull back the hatch and looking up, the sky was nearly bright from the abundance of stars filling the sky.

Stephanie pushed him back until he was seated on the bed and Alex turned and pulled the cooled bottle of champagne that she had cooling in the bucket of ice.

Alex poured out three glasses and handing two to Stephanie, she stepped over to the two pf them. She raised her glass, "To my husband and wife, may the three of us live and love one another forever."

They toasted one another and took a sip of the cool champagne. Alex and Stephanie put their half drained glasses on the nightstand and turning to one another, they met in a incredible., passionate kiss.

Stephanie kissed her way down Alex's neck and pushing the light robe from her shoulders, she moved there and down to the swell of her heaving breasts.

The two of them swayed from side to side as they continued to kiss one another. Their pelvis' ground together and Alex slid the flimsy robe from Stephanie's lithe form.

Leonard managed to remove his shirt and pants and sitting there in his boxers, there was a telltale tent pushing at them.

Stephanie broke away from Alex and swaying over to Leonard, she straddled his legs. She rotated her hips, grinding hard against his large tented shorts. Without any panties on, his boxers were quickly getting wetter by the second.

Alex climbed up onto the bed and coming up behind Stephanie, she reached down and pulled the top of Stephanie's corset down, freeing her large, firm tits.

Leonard leaned down and captured one large nipple as Alex slid around and closed her lips over its twin.

Stephanie's head rolled back as she savored the erotic feeling of having both of her tits being sucked at the same time. She groaned out and chuckled, "I think I'm gonna love having the both of you as my husband and wife. When one is too tired, the other should be available to satisfy my needs."

Alex popped her lips off of the one stiff nipple, "What happens when we are both ready for action?" Stephanie swooned, "In that case, I'll be totally satisfied and I'm thinking we'll all be in the same boat here, right?"

Alex groaned as Leonard pulled down her corset and attacked her cherry red nipples, "Oh you better believe it." She let out a gasp, "Make sure when we return to California, we send Bernie and Penny a special thank you note for this miracle drug, it is amazing."

Leonard chuckled, "Just you wait and see, it only gets better and intensifies your orgasms."

For the next several minutes, mouth, hands tongue were moving over one another and before long they were all ready to connect sexually.

Unwinding limbs, they managed to get Leonard flat on his back and they tugged at his boxers that were completely drenched in Stephanie's cunt juices.

Stephanie leaned over him and planted a hot kiss on his lips as Alex went down on him, taking her husband's cock in her mouth for the first time as husband and wife. Stephanie joined Alex and just like everything else, they shared his cock .

One had his shaft in her mouth, while the other worked on his swollen nuts. One went up and the other went downward and meeting in the middle, they left his cock and kissed like two long lost lovers. They resumed sucking him, but with him watching them, he never lost any starch in his cock.

The two of them doubled their efforts because they knew he had taken a pill and knew he would be raring to go soon after cumming. He watched at the two redheaded women drenched his shaft in saliva and lips and tongues.

Leonard was in heaven and looking through the opening in the ceiling, he saw stars. He closed his eyes and still saw stars. He threw his hips upward and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Alex let out a sexy giggle, "Do it, Leonard, Do it, we want a chaser for our champagne."

Stephanie nearly swallowed him whole and Alex snuck in and sucked on his balls. She licked and stabbed at them. Stephie tightened her lips and slowly slid off of him and at the same time Alex clamped onto his shaft and moved upward and she closed her mouth over the head.

At the same time Leonard screamed out, "I'm gonna come..."

Stephanie yelled out, "Go ahead Leonard, cum in her mouth, pump that hot, creamy cum in our new wife's mouth." She looked to Alex, "Don't you dare swallow it, you have to share it with me."

When Leonard heard this, he lost it and did as ordered. He clutched at Alex's hair and he as started filling her mouth, he plucked at her hair clip and pulling it off and he felt his cock throb even more as her hair tumbled down around her sucking mouth.

When Leonard was totally spent, but still hard, he watched Alex draw her mouth off his cock. She closed her mouth and turning to Stephanie, she gripped her hair clip and pulling it off, her hair fell around her face. She opened her mouth as she was poised over Stephanie's mouth. Leonard's cum dribbled out and she fed Leonard's cum into her mouth. She followed it up with a heated kiss and as they locked lips together and kissed and swallowed until all of Leonard's cum was in their bellies.

Leonard didn't really need the pill, especially after seeing how Stephanie and Alex feasted on his cum and kissed it all away.

After they rested, which wasn't long, the Deja Vu capsule worked wonders on their libido too. They were on him and they switched off, one riding his face while the other rode his cock.

They switched off again and again and he fucked them both doggy while the other licked away at her wife. They went back and forth and as the sun began to rise in the east, Leonard closed the hatch on the roof and lowered the blinds and they drifted off to sleep.

Just like yesterday, Alex woke to Stephanie licking her pussy again, but this time, Alex managed to twist around and woke Leonard, sucking his cock and taking his load down her throat again.

The three of them kissed like the threesome they were and after crawling out of bed, Leonard opened the trap door in the floor and jumped into the warm Pacific water to rinse off. He was quickly joined by his two wives.

They frolicked around until the motor car arrived with the breakfast he ordered, even though it was nearly noon. They rinsed off in the outdoor shower, slipped into presentable robes and devoured their breakfast seeing they had skipped dinner last night.

Afterwards, they all hopped on individual water craft or wave runners and played around in the warm Pacific Ocean. They were all alone and didn't bother with suits, and before long, they urged Leonard to stop and put on some sunblock.

In doing so, they got a little turned on and ended up in their enclosed pool, fucking while one sat on the edge and got their pussy or cock sucked and licked. They switched off, none wanting to let the other miss out on any of the fun.

Before long, they were dead tired again, but trying to get back into a schedule seeing they still had eleven days left, they showered again, dressed and ordered an elaborate dinner that was carted out to them again and served by two absolutely gorgeous Polynesian woman.

Alex and Stephanie flirted with them and they giggled and smiled, and promised to be back again, when they had more time to spend with them.

This went on day in and day out and they were coming close to the end of the most perfect two weeks of their lives. They even entertained the two Polynesian ladies. Unknown to them as they sipped their wine, they were each taking a Deja Vu capsule. The four women were sucking and fucking one another in the bed, on the sofa and in the enclosed pool. They all had a round with Leonard and he loved their long black hair, especially when the sucked his cock or rode him cowgirl style They left late that night with smiles on their faces and extremely worn-out pussies.

Between the hot sex with the Polynesian women and staying up late, they were worn-out and wanted to leave for California rested and not looking like they needed a vacation. They cuddled and were plastered against one another in the huge bed.

They spent the day on the wave runners and lounging around their personal pool and took a late afternoon nap and woke just as the sun was setting. Leonard raised the canopy and they took in the gorgeous sunset.

The entire honeymoon was incredible, but the last night there, they wanted to treat Leonard out from the secluded resort and let their hair down.

Stephanie and Alex were dressed to the nines. Unlike for their wedding, tonight they both wore slinky black dresses that hugged their every curve. They showed a good amount of cleavage and thigh making their dresses rather brief in length.

When Leonard saw them, all he could say was "WOW!"

They both giggled like schoolgirls and when he reached for them, they skipped away and with shoes in hands, they hurried down the dock to the waiting golf cart to take them to the entrance where they had a limo waiting to take them into town.

When they got into the limo, the ladies sat on one side and they made Leonard sit on the opposite side. His eyes were drawn immediately to their legs and as they sat, their dresses slid upward exposing their naked pussies. Neither of them were wearing panties and as he looked upward, he noticed their nipples were getting stiff, no bras either, it was evident.

Leonard didn't like the seating arrangement and getting up, he planted his ass between the two of them. His hands went to their thighs and they both let out a shriek when he slid both hands up and immediately came in contact with two rather moist pussies. He leaned over and kissed Stephanie and then Alex, "Lucky for you two that I'm ambidextrous. I can give both of you the same attention without losing a beat."

As he fingered both of them, Stephanie tugged at his zipper and drawing his already stiff cock out of his pants, he let out a groan of frustration as he lost contact with them both. They dropped to their knees and he soon was moaning out groaning out in pleasure as they both attacked his cock with vigor.

Before he knew it, he lost it and began to spill his load down Alex's throat. Once spent, Alex turned to Stephanie and fed her a large dose of the cum they extracted from his balls.

Just as they were pulling his cock away, the limo stopped at the exclusive restaurant they chose for their last night together.

The food was superb, they were all famished seeing they spent most of the day either in the water or in bed. They feasted on several of the local drinks.

While the ladies were in the rest room, he undid a couple Deja Vu capsules in their wine glasses and he popped one too. He wanted tonight to be the best, even though he was finding it harder and harder to outdo the day before.

When they returned, he was glad to see them finish off their wine and switch to the local cocktails. His hands drifted down to both of their thighs and they parted willingly.

He danced with both of them, one at a time and later on, he was sandwiched between the two of them. They gyrated their hips against him and their dressed slid higher and higher, just to the bottom of their gorgeous asses.

They both clung to him, kissing him in view of all of the onlookers. They both suddenly pulled away from Leonard and began dancing together and he went and sat down and just watched as his two brides did an erotic dance for him and everyone else in the place.

They were so hot and the song finally ended and they came over and Alex sat beside him, while Stephanie, who was turned on immensely, sat down on Leonard's lap.

She nuzzled his neck as his hand ran up her body and he tweaked one of her nipples and she jumped in his lap. Stephanie's chest was heaving and she needed to be fucked and fucked hard. She slid off his lap and pulled him to his feet, "We have to get back to the cabana. I need to fuck and be fucked."

The return trip was a mass of arms and legs as Alex pulled Stephanie to her and her dress was around her waist and Alex had three fingers buried deep in Stephanie's snatch.

Leonard had his pants down around his ankles and he had his fingers racing through Stephanie's long red wavy hair as he fucked her mouth with his fat cock.

When they pulled up to where the cart was waiting, Leonard tossed the driver an extra hundred dollar bill and they piled out. As they hopped into the cart, Alex and Leonard stopped Stephanie and they both grabbed hold of her slinky dress and in one swift move, pulled it off her lush body and they guided the naked redhead into the cart.

Alex ravished Stephanie while Stephanie leaned over Leonard and bobbed up and down on his thick thick, stiff cock.

He nearly ran off the dock driving up to their cabana at the end of the dock. Once there, Leonard had to fight Stephanie off his cock and he drew his first bride in his arms and carried her into the cabana and directly into the bedroom.

Alex followed; her face was coated with Stephanie's cunt juices. She joined the other two on the bed. She looked to Leonard, "Have you ever seen her this turned on before, Alex?"

Alex chuckled, "No, turned on, yes, but never like this.

Stephanie reached for Alex, but she skipped away to the bathroom and returned with a large bottle of massage oil. With Leonard holding her down, Alex drizzled oil from the bottle over her belly, tits and shoulders.

Alex began massaging her with her tiny hands and all of a sudden Stephanie stopped struggling and just lay there moaning and allowing her wife to massage her.

Leonard grabbed the same bottle and poured oil all along Stephanie's shapely legs and thick lipped pussy.

Stephanie joined in, as Alex massaged her tits and belly and Leonard massaged her squirming legs, Stephanie shoved three fingers deep into her own pussy. She groaned out when both Leonard and Alex grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her pussy and Leonard growled out, "Oh no you don't that is our job."

Before she could fight back, Alex tightened her grip on Stephanie's arm and rolled her over onto her belly. Alex planted her knee in the small of her back and poured oil all over her back and shoulders. A lot of oil got into her hair and she was a sexy mess.

Leonard took the bottle and it was so covered in oil, he dropped it. He picked it back up and once again covered her legs and tight ass with the oil. He immediately worked his way up her legs, along her inner thighs and onto her tight ass and pussy.

Alex was hotter than a firecracker and she climbed up and planted her body flat on Stephanie's back. She slid back and forth, coating herself with the oil and soon her hair was coated in oil too.

Leonard grabbed hold of Alex's hips and pulling her back towards him. She slid against him and he buried his cock balls deep in her pussy. He used Stephanie's slick body to slide Alex back and forth, on and off his cock.

Stephanie arched her body upward and she wiggled her ass against her husband and wife.

Leonard looked down and couldn't resist. He pulled his cock covered in Alex's juices and the oil from their bodies and dipping down a little, he wedged his pulsating cock at the entrance to her starred hole. He shoved forward and sank easily into ass and she bucked hard and nearly threw Alex off of her body.

Alex slid off of Stephanie's glistening body and crawling up to the head of the bed, she spun around and grabbing hold of Stephanie's oil soaked hair, she pulled her mouth to her pussy.

Stephanie pushed back against Leonard and crawling up onto her knees, she pushed back and forth, urging him to fuck her ass harder. At the same time she grabbed hold of Alex's slick thighs and pulled her tighter to her and she licked and sucked savagely at her pussy, sucking her clit hard and causing Alex to groan out in pain and pleasure. She slipped her hands under Alex's tiny ass and with her hands covered in oil, she slipped two fingers into Alex's ass.

Both women were having their ass penetrated and Leonard knew he wasn't gonna last long. He was happy he took one of the pills from Bernie and he knew once he came, he wouldn't be finished for the night.

As Stephanie bucked back against him and tightened her ass, she drew the cum from his swollen nuts and she fell flat to the bed as she felt him pumping her ass full of his potent cum.

Stephanie was slowly recovering from her orgasm and she doubled her efforts on Alex's pussy and before long she had Alex painting her face with her cunt juices.

After Alex calmed down and released Stephanie head, Stephanie rolled over onto her back. She had the climax fluids dripping from her face and ass and even though she was a total and complete mess, she never looked hotter. She looked to her two mates, "Okay, now that you made a complete mess of our bed, where are we gonna sleep?"