Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard and Alex both started to laugh, and Leonard chimed in, "We'll sleep on the plane, we're gonna suck and fuck all night."

They did and they slept right after take-off and didn't wake till the flight attendant woke them to put their seats in the upright position.

When all of this was going on, Sheldon and Penny left California for New York after spending an extra week in Pasadena, visiting with their friends.

They were both glad to get back to New York and their life there. All the way back on the plane, Sheldon kept whispering to Penny how bad he wanted to fuck her.

The ride back to the apartment was charged with sexual tension and after their bags were dropped off at the apartment, Penny snuck off to the bedroom to rest and see if Sheldon would follow; and he did.

He kissed her and she kissed him back. He ran his hands down her sleek body and she let out a groan, "Oh Sheldon!"

He pulled back slightly and stared into her smoky green eyes, "Just say when you want me to stop and I will." He held her face in his hands. He lowered his head until she felt his hot breath on her flesh.

Penny parted her lips ever so slightly and she could see that turned him on. She closed her eyes and waited, but she didn't have to wait long. She felt his lips on hers. She willingly kissed him back. When he pulled her closer, she came without any urging. She felt his fingers slowly drawing the zipper down on the back of her tight dress.

Sheldon drew the fabric from her shoulders and the dress floated to the floor in a puddle around her feet. He stood there and took in the body he was getting very familiar with, but he still couldn't believe she choose to be with him. He licked his lips seeing her in matching black bra and panties, "I still am amazed how gorgeous you are, Penny."

She allowed him to guide her back to the bed. She let out a tiny giggle when she felt the bed brush her legs and the next thing she knew, she was sitting there, looking up at him standing between her parted legs.

Sheldon slipped to the bed and kissed her again, this time his hand slowly caressed her supple waist. She ran her hands up his chest and she leaned back as he guided her to her back.

She stared up at him as he hovered above her. He kissed her slowly before pulling away. Still on the bed, he lowered his head and peppered her soft flesh with wet kisses. He moved downward to her belly button and his hot breath caused her to shiver, knowing exactly where he was headed and she let out a sigh, knowing she was going to love it.

He stared up at her and saw her hefty tits rising and falling still covered in her black bra. He saw her bite her lip when he grabbed her panties and slowly drew them down her trembling body. He tossed them aside and placing his hands on her lush thighs, he pushed them further apart.

Penny rose up on her elbows. She wanted to watch what he was gonna do next, even though she had a pretty good idea.

Sheldon planted several kisses on her inner thighs and his hot breath sent chills through her body. She moaned, closed her eyes and fell back to the bed when she felt him kissing her pussy. She knew, other than Leonard, he was the second best cunt lapper she knew.

Penny gasped out when she felt Sheldon's long tongue inside her. She loved how gentle and so soft on her, it felt so sexy and wild at the same time. She stared down at him and still, after all of the sex she's had with him, she still couldn't believe how much this nerd had changed, all for the better.

Penny felt the tension inside her building up as she got closer to her orgasm. She grabbed the bedding and arched her back as she felt herself exploding into his active mouth. She knew she was sending her milky essence into his mouth.

Sheldon finally pulled away from her, he looked up at her and saw her breathing heavily. He saw her open her eyes and licked her lips as she watched him remove his clothes before her. Penny's eyes looked down and locked on his stiff, large shaft dangling between his legs.

Sheldon climbed back onto the bed, Penny was excited to have him in her and claim her. Her eyes left his cock and stared in his eyes as her breath grew heavier. He gently got on top of her. He guided his shaft to her humid hole. She gasped as she felt his cock sliding into her.

Penny tried to relax her cunt muscles and even though she came once already and she was wet, she felt his huge cock fill her to the max.

Sheldon began moving in and out of her with incredible slowness. As he fucked her, he felt her muscles tighten even though he tried to go slow.

Penny moaned loudly as she felt him fucking her faster now. Her legs encircled him as he slammed into her as hard as he could. She could not help but moan out loudly. She drew him down to her and their lips met. He stifled her moans as they fought with tongues as he ripped his mouth from hers.

He slowed to nearly a stop. He rose up slightly and stared into her lovely green eyes. He ran one hand through her tousled hair, stroking her cheek as he did so, "You are so beautiful, Penny. I want to make you mine!"

Penny smiled up at him and had to fight a tear from falling from her eyes. She pulled him down to her face and kissed him again and whispered in his ear, "Oh Sheldon, I'm yours already. You accept me for who I am and don't try and change me or make me into something you want me to be."

He smiled down at her and kissed her again. He started pumping his hot load in her with very little movement, "Oh fuck Penny, I had to do this, to claim you as mine. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to cum." He was still hard in her and when he finally relaxed against her and shivered when he saw her smiling up at him.

She stroked his short hair, "I'm fine with it Sheldon, you made me cum with your mouth and you've given me everything I have right now. Don't you worry about me. I'll have more than my share of orgasms from you."

She giggled and kissed him hard. "I've noticed you are still hard. What do you say you give me one of those orgasms right now?"

He let out a growl, "Hang on Penny, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!" He rolled her over and with her above he gripped her ass and slowly lowered her cum filled pussy to his cock.

Penny arched her back and thrust her hips forward, taking him totally into her pussy. Her cunt made a slurping sound as he forced some of the cum he deposited in her earlier out of her pussy. She reached back and unhooked her bra and leaning down, she fed him her swollen nipples. She rode him and before long, she was panting wildly as the orgasm she didn't experience before overtook her lush body. She grinned down at him and gasped out, "See, I knew you'd give me what I wanted and needed and I didn't have to compromise myself to get it."

He pulled her down to his mouth. He kissed her and whispered to her, "I love you, Penny!"

She let out a gasp, not expecting to hear that. She stared into his eyes and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She bit her lip and nodded, "You know what, I love you too!"

In the morning, they both avoided the elephant in the room and as Sheldon finished his high fiber breakfast, he gave Penny a chaste kiss, "I'll see you after work, have a great day. Any plans for today?"

She smiled meekly as him, "I thought I would unpack our clothes and do laundry. Anything that's needing to be dry cleaned I'll have sent out." She bit her lower lip, "Oh, aw, well, I was wondering if you minded if I contacted Richard Castle and see if he could set up an interview or audition with his friend. What was his name? I think his name is Eric Vaughn."

Sheldon stiffened, but quickly shook it off. He knew he said he would support her in any endeavor she pursued. He struggled to breathe normally, not to alarm Penny. He turned and got a glass of water and after taking a couple sips, he turned back to Penny and saw she was concerned about his reaction. He took her hand, "Penny, you know I have strong feelings for you, but I just want you to know that if you pursue this career, I will support you one-hundred percent." He stared into her concerned eyes and saw her relax and a big smile crossed her face.

She closed the space between the two of them. She hugged him and planted her head on his chest, "Oh thank you Sheldon. For a moment there I was thinking I put my foot in the proverbial shit hole and destroyed our relationship."

He hugged her and felt her warm, firm breasts poking against his starched shirt. He patted her messy blonde locks and kissed her forehead, "Not a chance Penny. Hell, if it isn't busy at the office, I wouldn't mind going with you to see how this all works. I doubt if I can get off anytime this week, but just keep in mind, you go for it woman, you have my support."

She was crying and she sobbed out, "Oh thank you Sheldon. You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that." She broke free of him, walked over to the living room couch and picking up his suit jacket, came back to him, "Here, let me help my big time executive get ready to kick some ass today. What do you think, pizza or Italian for dinner?"

He hugged her again, "Your choice, I'm good with either."

She giggled, "Oh you have changed, and I will surprise you, now off to work, I got a lot on my plate this morning." She kissed him again and stood in the doorway till he stepped on the elevator.

She did the laundry, called for a pickup on the dry cleaning and settled in the large comfortable living room chair and letting out a deep breath, she called Castle. The phone rang and he answered, "Hello?"

"Um, Richard? This is Penny Hofstadter, do you remember me?"

He chuckled, "Oh Penny, how could you ever think I wouldn't remember you. How are you doing? I was expecting a call from you sooner about Eric Vaughn."

She let out a breath she was holding, "Ah yeah, well Sheldon and I were in California for my ex's wedding."

"Oh wow, I can imagine that had to be rather uncomfortable."

She giggled, "No, not really, I even threw the bachelorette party for his wife and my old friends. I even had Brandi Love there for the guys and a few black studs for the ladies. I even joined in and after that, I thought about you and Mr. Vaughn. Do you think you can set up an appointment with him for an interview or even an audition?"

"Wow I would have loved to been there, "Brandi is one of my all time favorite female porn stars."

She chuckled, "How about Riley Reid and Sarah Vandella? They were there too. Brandi told me they were both very talented in deep throating and believe you me, they proved it that night."

He let out a groan, "Oh Penny, you're killing me. Any chance you can have them do a repeat performance?"

She scoffed, "You get me that interview with Mr. Vaughn and I'll see what I can do."

"Don't tease me that way, but I'll give Eric a call after we hang up and I'll give him your number to talk to you directly."

"Oh Rick, thank you, "I'll owe you one."

He snickered, "Oh don't you worry Penny, I will collect, talk to you soon."

Later that same afternoon, while she was watching Fox News her cell went off. She picked it up and saw it was an unknown number. She answered it, "Hello?"

A English accented voice came over the line, "Hello, is this Penny Copper?"

She was so excited, she nearly fell off the couch. "Yes, yes it is." She held her breath hoping it was Eric.

"Hello Penny, this is Eric Vaughn. Richard Castle gave me your number. He says you're looking to get back into the business. I'd love to have you come over so we can discuss the opportunity for you to join my organization."

She was jumping up and down and she tried to calm down before replying. "Oh my God, yes, Mr. Vaughn. Would it be an interview or an audition?"

He chuckled lewdly, "Oh well, I've seen you in a number of your previous videos, but that would all depend on how much you have changed physically. It may be necessary to see you in the flesh to see if you are as good now as you were then."

She cleared her throat, "I have to tell you Mr. Vaughn, I'm even better and now I can do cream pies without the possibility of getting pregnant. Just to let you know, I only do that with prior tests showing the actors or actresses are clean. With that being said, I am not opposed to revealing my body to you."

He released a deep breath, "Please call me Eric, Penny. I am looking forward to seeing you, all of you and just to let you know, I am tested monthly and I have the papers to prove it."

She licked her parched lips, "Oh that is interesting and I can't wait to show you just how good I can perform."

He chuckled, "Oh Penny, you're making me sweat. Are you free tomorrow?"

She chuckled, "Oh Eric, I'm never free, but I am available to meet with you tomorrow."

"Oh fuck Penny, how is noon tomorrow?"

She giggled, "Noon tomorrow to fuck or meet with you?"

"Now you're just fucking with me, are you not Penny? I'll text you the address and my number and I'll expect you at noon. I can't wait to see you, all of you."

She swooned, "Oh Eric, I'm very anxious to show you what I can do. See you at noon, bye." She closed her phone and jumped up and down, "Look out world, Penny Copper is back!"

When Sheldon returned to the apartment after work, he could tell she was excited and he knew it had to be an interview with the porn executive, "So tell me Penny, did you get a hold of Rick?"

She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big, wet kiss, "Oh yeah and Eric called me and I have an interview and maybe an audition with him tomorrow at noon. I just can't wait. We have to go out and celebrate, but no sex tonight. I have to be fresh and raring to go in the morning."

He took a step back, "So don't tell me this is how it is going to be all the time? If you have a job, I'm gonna be left out without a bed mate?"

She gave him a sly smile, "Oh no Sheldon, just the opposite. I'll use use as a fluffer, you know, get me all hot and raring to go. This thing with Eric, I have to be one-hundred percent on my game and I have to be fresh and rested."

He pulled her to him and nuzzled her neck and he felt her shiver, "Okay, I understand, so where do you wanna go out for dinner?"

She shrugged, "Surprise me, I'm already dressed." She threw off her robe and she looked incredible. She was wearing bright red dress with a flared skirt. It showed off a lot of leg and her tits were trying to escape.

Sheldon gazed up and down her lush body, "You know, you're killing me with that outfit. I'm itching to tear it off you and fuck you right here."

She giggled, "Okay, so this outfit will be perfect for tomorrow. Just don't get it wrinkled, I wanna look my best tomorrow."

He took her to an exclusive Japanese restaurant and they had fresh sushi and a lot of sake.

The next morning, Sheldon woke to an empty bed. He slipped into the bathroom and found Penny with her long blonde hair pinned up. She was soaking in a lavender bubble bath and Sheldon slipped out of his pajamas, "Would you like a partner?"

She shook her head, "Later stud; I already have my hair done. The last thing I need it to get it wet. I promise you if I get the contract, I'll make it up to you tonight."

He let out a grunt of rejection and turned and slipped into the shower. By the time he was finished, Penny was already out of the tub and had a towel wrapped around her lush body. He was tempted to rip it off and fuck her silly, but he knew what this interview meant to her and he refrained from anything further.

He dressed and was out on the kitchen as Penny prepared his morning breakfast. She turned and handed him a plate of bacon, eggs, exactly how he liked them, hash browns and fresh fruit. She grinned at him, "Seeing you can't have me this morning, I thought I'd make you your favorite breakfast."

She gave him a peck on the cheek and scampered off to the bathroom to finish her make-up. When she walked into the bedroom to dress, she saw him. His eyes were traveling all over her naked body as she dropped her towel. He kissed her lightly on the forehead, not wanting to smudge her make-up, "Good luck today and break a leg."

She giggled, "Thank you Sheldon and thank you for being so understanding, I know it is so unlike you." He shrugged, "A man has to do what he has to do to keep the woman he loves happy."

She slumped slightly when she heard him say that, but before she could react, he was gone. She was having strong feelings for Sheldon now and hearing him say that, it really confused her. She was wondering if this job interview would change things between them. She sure hoped it wouldn't.

She pushed it out of her head and donned a matching pair of panties and bra. Both were white, but sheer and sexy. She slipped into the same dress she wore last night making sure she didn't wrinkle it. She applied the red lipstick that matched her red dress and she looked in the mirror and saw her eye make up accented her dark green eyes. She had her hair down and the large curly waves floated across her chest and down her back. She slipped into a pair of matching red high heels and spun around and loved her the dress floated up, showing off her long, shapely legs.

She left the apartment and hailed a cab and gave the driver the address Eric had texted her yesterday. She was a little nervous when she saw it was an apartment building, a very exclusive apartment building. She was expecting an office, she checked the address and it matched. She paid the driver and got out and as she approached the doorman, he smiled at her. Penny licked her lips, "I have an appointment with Mr. Vaughn. Am I at the right place?"

He nodded, "Yes, Mr. Vaughn is expecting you, the elevator is to the right. Press penthouse, I already have it programmed to allow you access up there."

She flashed him a tiny smile, "Thank you."

"You're welcome and have a nice day, Ma'am!"

She stepped into the elevator and pressed penthouse and the doors closed and she was whisked away to the top floor. When she got out it was totally open and she stepped in and a man met her there, "Ms. Copper, Mr. Vaughn is expecting you, please follow me."

She looked around and was amazed how plush the place was. She thought Sheldon and Castle had beautiful apartments, but this place was gorgeous. The butler stopped before a closed oak door and tapping on the door, he opened it and ushered her in, "Mr. Vaughn, Ms. Copper is here for her appointment."

Eric looked up from the huge desk, "Thank you William, that will be all, take the rest of the day off."

He nodded, "Very well, sir and thank you." He turned and closed the door behind him.

Eric got up and came around to the front of the desk, and took her hand and kissed it lightly, "I'm very glad to meet you Penny. My Lord, you are even more stunning in person, please, please have a seat."

She was stunned by how handsome he was and she suddenly felt a twinge of excitement course through her, especially after feeling his soft, warm lips on her hand. She cleared her throat, "I'm so happy you could make the time to see me, Mr. Vaughn."

He shook his head as he took a seat beside her, "I told you before, Penny, please call me Eric."

Over the next ten minutes they talked about her trip to California for the wedding. How she met Rick Castle and where she was staying now and with who. He made her very comfortable and very much at ease.

It was time to get down to business, "So Penny, I know you from your past videos. What were you looking to do in the future? What are you willing to do and what are you dead set against doing. I'd rather know up front, rather then finding out while on the set that you won't do something. I've found out that knowing on advance saves a lot of time and money." She licked her lips and felt the temperature rising in the room suddenly. She crossed her legs and she saw his eyes drop to her exposed thighs, "Well Eric, there isn't much I won't try. Definitely no animals or underage men or women."