Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke in, "You have to know Penny, I only do things that are legal and those are not in our playbook. How about women, men, color, couples, orgies, bukkake, air tight?"

She felt a tightening in her pussy. She licked her lips and nodded, "All of the above are find with me. I don't really go in for golden showers or anything like that, but love shower sex, hot tub, pool and anything like that."

"How about cream pies, vaginal or anal?"

She giggled, "I'm more than okay with them. After finding out I can't have children, it has come to be one of my most enjoyable way of having man ejaculate. I'm not saying I don't like facials, but feeling a man pump his cum in me, it just turns me on. Just to let you know, having a woman eating it out of me, well that is just icing on the cake!"

He chuckled, "Maybe icing oozing out of the cake. So I take it you like lesbian sex?"

She giggled, "Oh yes, on camera and in my personal life. I'm not very comfortable with gay men, but I wouldn't be opposed to being around them."

He shook his head, "You're safe there. Just like you, I'm not comfortable around guy on guy. Well I can see you won't be needing birth control. You know I am totally against overuse of alcohol, a drink or two is okay, but nothing intoxicating. Drugs are strictly forbidden and states so on any and all of my contracts."

"How about prescribed enhancing drugs like Deja Vu?"

" Well, if prescribed by a doctor for sexual potency, I'm okay with that. We have a physician on sets and if he or she prescribes it to keep the shooting on schedule, that is okay."

She uncrossed her legs, "Well with all of that said, I was wondering what you thought about me joining your production family?"

He nodded, "I'm more than impressed, all that is really needed is for you to do an audition. I know how incredible you have been in the past, but with all of your past issues and it has been a while since you've performed..."

"Not a problem Eric, when would you like to do the audition?"

He shifted in his seat, "Well, if you are interested, we could do it now."

She stared at him with those sexy green eyes, "Well, I've cleared my entire day and I'm anxious to get my career back on track as soon as possible."

He stood up and taking her by the hand, he led her out of the office. They crossed the huge living room to an atrium where a huge hot tub was steaming and he looked to Penny, "You mentioned you liked water sex. My hot tub would make a perfect place for an audition, wouldn't you agree?"

She grinned from ear to ear, "You are not wrong there." She kicked off her heels and turned her back to him, "Would you please unzip me, Eric." She held her breath as she felt her dress go slack. She slipped out of her dress and felt his finger unhook her bra. She wiggled out of it and leaning over, drew her panties off. She smiled when she heard him let out a gasp as her thick, glistening lips smiled back at him.

She didn't turn back to him. She gathered her hair up and using a hairband she had around her wrist, she put her hair up in a high ponytail and bun. She took a couple step forward, climbed up the stairs and down into the hot water. She settled in and then turned after her large, firm tits settled below the surface of the water.

Eric had removed all of his clothes and went and turned on the jets and the water came to life, bubbles over most of Penny's body and he saw her eyes riveted on his manhood and he stepped into the bubbling water. Se settled in beside her and pointed to the cameras focused on the tub and in a husky vice her chuckled out, "Action!"

Penny was already turned on by all of the talk about what she would and wouldn't do and the do's outweighed the do not's by a large amount. She let out a nervous giggle when Eric leaned in and kissed her passionately.

Eric was more than ready to jump her. He saw all of her videos and would have given his left nut to have her under contract, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He really wanted this audition, that is why he gave his butler the rest of the day off.

His hands drifted over her lush curves and pulling her hard against him. His hands roamed up and down her, across her large, firm tits, rolling her already hard nipples between his thumb and index finger. He kept it up when he heard her let out a tiny moan.

Eric began tracing his hand down her body, until he found her fat lipped pussy. He loved how smooth and how she was hairless. He cupped her mound and felt the added heat coming from her tight pussy.

Penny only got a quick glance of his cock when he slipped into the water, but from what she was, it was above average. Her hand drifted down and her large Nebraska man-hand closed around his shaft. Her fingers met, but just barely. She traced her fingers up and down the shaft, her thumb rolled around the slippery head and she slid down to cup his tight nut sack.

Eric was more than ready for more and turning in the tub, he broke her hold on his cock and gripping her shapely hips, he guided her upward until she had her gorgeous ass planted on the edge of the tub. Like a moth to a flame, his head slipped between her lush thighs and catching one of those fat lips between his lips, he sucked and felt her shutter. He released it and went for the other one and got an even stronger reaction.

Eric looked up and saw him watching him and he began to softly lick up and down her slick cuntlips. He uncovered her stiff button and using his tongue, he rolled it around in tiny circles.

Penny threw her head back and groaned out. She clutched at his head, but he wasn't going anywhere. She humped his active lips and tongue and she growled out when she felt him sink first one and then a second finger into her tight, juicy hole.

As Eric tongue lashed her clit, her ass came off the edge of the tub and she climaxed. He felt her juices gushing around his finger as she rotated her hips even harder.

Penny's body went into spasms and her back arched upward as wave after wave hit her and enveloped her slick body.

As Eric continued to lick her slowly, her orgasm slowly waned and she tugged at him until he came up and had his cum coated face inches away from hers. She kissed him and licked at her familiar tasting juices, "Mmmm, I've always loved the way I taste on the mouth of another." She giggled, "Okay Eric, my turn."

Penny slid her ripe ass off the edge of the tub and settled in the hot bubbling water. She grabbed hold of his hairy legs and urged him to turn around and as he did, she guided him to the same place she sat just moments ago.

She knelt in the bucket seat before him. She leaned in and nipped and ran her wet tongue along his already wet thighs. She giggled when she saw him flinch and release a moan. She dipped a little lower and her tongue darted out and flicked and rolled his swollen nuts in the crinkled sack just below his rock hard cock. She flattened her tongue and pressing it against the root of his cock, she leaned in and applying a lot of pressure, she slowly licked upward.

Eric let out a groan from the intense pressure she applied and the slowness of her movements drove him to the brink of losing it He let out a growl, "Holy fuck, you're good, damn, you are so fucking sexy. I can see you haven't lost a beat, I believe you're even better than any video I've seen."

She stared up at him, those green eyes boring into him and a couple locks of hair came loose and were floating on the top of the water, "I have to be better than any silly old video. I'm here in the flesh and that has to beat whatever you were watching." She dipped her head down and enveloped the entire crown of his cock in her mouth. She held just the head in, not taking any more, but started sucking hard. Her cheeks hallowed out as she head it there and creating a vacuum, she had to smile when his ass came off the edge of the tub and he growled out, Oh my God, you are incredible, you're hired, just don't stop."

She released his cock and a stream of saliva flowed out, bathing the entire shaft, "Oh Eric, we've only begun. She took the head back in and with her talented mouth, tongue and throat, she slid downward at an incredibly slow pace. Inch by inch his cock disappeared, her saliva ran down his shaft as she drew air into her lungs and pressed downward as her nose was pressed against his belly.

Eric threw his head back, "Oh Fuck Me Penny, I can't take much more of that!" His hands gripped her golden locks and reluctantly pulled her mouth from his cock, "We have to get the fuck out of this tub. We have to get to the bed where I can fuck you."

She giggled, "Oh yes Eric, best idea I've heard from you yet!"

He helped her out of the tub and stopped to take a serious look at her body, "Fuck Penny, you're even better than before."

She planted her hands on her hips and turned first one way and then the other, "Yep, I'm the new and improved Penny. I'm ready to fuck, suck and make us both a fortune. I want you to make me the most famous interracial porn star in the history of pornography."

He grabbed her by the hand and tugging at her hard, he nearly ran through the thick carpeted apartment to his huge bedroom. He nearly threw the dripping wet porn star to the bed and he followed her as he climbed up between her outstretched legs.

Penny caught him and drew his head to hers and as their lips met, her tongue darted out and slipped between his parted lips. They began kissing and he groaned into her mouth as he felt his stiff cock found it mark and sank into her tight, juicy hole.

Penny's back arched and she began to rotated her hips, guiding him deeper into her wet hole. She fisted his curly hair and growled out, "Fuck me Eric, your cock is so hard and thick, I love it, fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

He slowly picked up the pace and before long his swollen nuts were slapping against her tight ass. He rocked around when he was fully seeded and groaned out when he felt her legs wrap around his waist and her heels kicked at his tight ass cheeks.

Penny reached down with her long arms and her nails clutched at his ass and spurred him on.

Eric loved fucking Beckett and Erin Reagan, but none of them held a candle to this incredible blonde superstar. He knew at this pace, he wouldn't last very long. He slowed enough to untangle her legs from his body. He wanted to savor this fuck and he gathered up her legs and planted them on his shoulders.

From here he was able to pump into her even deeper and he was able to look down and stare at the gorgeous blonde. He loved how her hair came undone and formed a golden halo around her head and face. She surely wasn't an angel, but she certainly looked like one.

Eric picked up the pace, slamming into her as hard and as fast as he could. He felt his orgasm building as his cock swelled and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He went even faster and their flesh slapped against one another and they both began to cum.

Penny clutched at his forearms, digging her nails into his flesh. She felt him firing off blast after blast of his hot, sticky cum into her welcoming pussy. She felt her pussy being filled to overflowing. She couldn't remember the last man who came as much as Eric did and she smiled knowing she was the cause of it all.

Her own orgasmic juices mixed with his as she nearly squirted, but was able to hold off. She clung to him as she knew her comeback was there waiting for her.

Eric was drained and he collapsed on top of her. He felt her large hands caressing his face, shoulders and back and he tried getting up, but Penny pulled him tight to her body.

She giggled, "Just lay here Eric, I love the feeling of your cock as I squeeze out every drop you have in those swollen nuts of yours."

He growled out, "Oh my God Penny, you are without a doubt a superstar and I can't wait to watch you fuck all of our black studs." He finally rolled off of her and tugged at her hand, "Let's take this to the shower and clean you up. I think I have another dose in me, wanna try for another?"

She giggled, "I'm always better the second time round."

He groaned out, "You could be the death of me, but what a way to go. They did and he finished off all over her face.

As Penny dressed, he watched her and knew she was gonna be bigger than before. He was a marketing genius and with her talent, there were no bounds for them. He was disappointed to see her with her clothes on, but knew he would see that naked body many, many times in the future.

They went to his office and he drew a contract out of his desk drawer, "Here you go Penny, all set, just need your signature and we'll start you on the way to porn stardom once again."

She picked it up and glanced at it, "I may be a blonde, but I'm not a dumb one. Do you mind if I have my lawyer review this before signing it?"

He smiled at her, "I'd be disappointed if you didn't, but the contract has a one week expiration date on it, so please, do have it checked out, but don't wait too long."

He came around the desk, drew her to her feet and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He was breathing heavily when they parted and he shook his head, "You better get your ass out of here or we are gonna end up in bed again."

She patted his desk, "This looks sturdy enough to hold us both, but yes, I better go."

He growled out, "Oh you fucking sexy thing, now get!"

She giggled and hurried to the door. She stopped, turned and kissed him again while waiting for the elevator. This time she groaned when the elevator arrived and she broke away and waved goodbye, "I'll be in touch, Eric, bye!"

She was flying high. Never in her life did she think things would ever turn out so good for her. She had a million things running through her head as the elevator made its way to the lobby. As she stepped out, she whispered to herself, "I have to go to Rick's loft and thank him."

She caught a cab and gave the driver the address to Richard Castle's loft and as the driver pulled up, she had a huge grin on her face, "Oh look out Rick, you and Kate are in for one hell of a thank you."

See what happened Penny goes to thank Rick and Kate. Much, much more to cum!