Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 13

Story Info
Leonard & wives get it on, Penny ramps up her career & more.
12.8k words
3.86
6.3k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 153 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 15 Chapter 13 Bonus

Back in California, Leonard, Stephanie and Alex; the threesome wedding party was settling back in a life that they never thought possible. Leonard went back to Stanford as did his two wives. Stephanie was bubbling as she saw patient after patient and she felt just as fresh at the end of the day as she did when she saw her first case. She was never so happy and when she returned home, she found out that her husband and wife were waiting for her, that made her even happier.

Alex was somewhat on a different plane. She loved her partners, but in her professional life, she knew something was missing. She loved working under Leonard, both in the lab at Stanford and in their bedroom. She knew she had the ability to run the entire department and that was her goal in life.

Stephanie closed the door behind her and she had a smile on her face that lit up the entire room. It was infectious and both of them, even though felt good, seeing Stephanie, they were taken to a higher level of happiness.

Leonard stopped what he was doing in the kitchen and moved over to her and sweeping her gorgeous mane of red hair over her shoulder, he stared into her deep hazel eyes and leaned in and kissed her, "Welcome home wife of ours. I can tell you had a wonderful day. Seeing you so happy has brightened my day." He looked to Alex and she nodded, "It sure has done wonders for Alex too."

She giggled and blushed, "My God, Leonard, after all of this time, you still make me blush." She leaned in and gently planted a soft kiss on his lips. Their lips merely brushed and it took her breath away and made her tingle. She pulled back, "Okay you two, I have a feeling after dinner, we are not going to be getting any time to relax."

He chuckled, "Who says what we planned tonight isn't going to be relaxing?"

Alex came over to the two of them, she kissed them both and led them back to the kitchen where they woke from their dream-like state and finished preparing dinner and afterwards sat down for relaxing, romantic dinner.

After dinner, Leonard opened another bottle of wine and retired to the living room. He waited for his two brides to join him. He poured them all a glass as they settled in their chairs. "I'm so glad this week is over and am looking for a relaxing weekend together.

Alex turned and picked up a deck of cards, she began to shuffle them, "How about an old fashion game of strip poker? We all know we're gonna end up naked together tonight, why not make it even more interesting?"

Stephanie giggled, "Are you kidding, what are we back in high school with the quarterback and a couple of cheerleaders?"

Leonard scoffed, "In what universe would you ever see me as a quarterback?"

Alex giggled, "Now I could see Stephanie as a cheerleader, but never me. So what do you say, wanna play?"

Both Leonard and Stephanie shrugged and Stephanie added, "Sure what the hell, it is Friday and we have all morning to sleep."

They all slipped to the floor and kept their wine glass nearby. Alex began to deal out the cards. She stopped, "Okay, the winner of the hand keeps their clothes on and the two losers has to remove one article of clothing."

They all agreed and before long, after just a few hands, socks, shoes and accessories were lost, but soon they were all getting down to the larger articles of clothing.

Alex won the next hand and Stephanie and Leonard had to remove something larger. Leonard lost his shirt, while Stephanie lost her slinky blouse.

Both Alex and Leonard stared at her milky white breasts barely hidden in her black, lacy bra. It was easy to see she was getting excited, her thick, red nipples were pushing against the lace of the bra.

After a few moments Stephanie giggled, "Okay you two, stop your staring. It isn't like you haven't seen them before, deal the fucking cards Alex."

Alex handed the cards to Stephanie. She dealt the cards and she won that hand.

Without blinking an eye, Alex stripped off her shirt and she giggled when both Leonard and Stephanie did a double take. They were a little shocked to see Alex wasn't wearing a bra and her pert, firm tits perked up from the air conditioned air.

All of a sudden both Alex and Stephanie cleared their throats, :Aw, come on Leonard, you lost too, take it off, take it off!"

He stood and swayed from side to side as the ladies began humming the stripped tune. He tore open his pants and lowered the zipper. He turned his back to them and wiggling his ass, he dropped his pants and stood there in just his boxers. He turned back to them, his cock had gotten hard from staring at Alex's tits and he grinned at them. He took a seat and it was his deal.

Alex won another hand and Stephanie stood and did a tiny strip the same as Leonard did earlier and her tight pencil skirt floated to her ankles, leaving her in just her bra and tiny panties.

Leonard didn't stand this time, but wiggled his boxers off and his cock stood straight up like a periscope on a submarine. It pointed towards the ceiling and knowing what was yet to come, he just sat there and waited to see what would happen next.

Even though Stephanie and Alex have worn it out over their long incredible honeymoon, they both stared at his shaft pulsating and pointing upward. He even flexed his ass cheeks and made it leap a little.

Alex dealt another hand and she won again and Stephanie let out a loud huff, "This isn't fair, Leonard is out of clothes, he can't pay."

Alex bit her lower lip, "Oh he'll pay all right, but you have to pay up first."

Stephanie glared at the two of them and reaching back, she unhooked her bra, exposing her heavy, milky white tits. Those large bright pink aeroules perked up, just like Alex's did earlier from the cool breeze raining down on them.

Both Stephanie and Leonard looked to Alex, waiting for his payment.

Alex giggled like a schoolgirl, "Okay, how about this Stephanie? Since I won, he has to do whatever I tell him to do for one minute."

Both Stephanie and Leonard nodded. He was okay with anything she directed him to do seeing there isn't anything he wouldn't do with either of them.

Alex looked to Stephanie and back to Leonard and she looked at Stephanie, "I've always like watching you sucking on Stephie's gorgeous breasts. For the next minute, I want to see how loud you can make her moan by just licking and sucking. No teeth or hands."

He licked his lips and Stephanie was already squirming on the floor. She took a deep breath and her tits rose and fell with her breathing.

Leonard scooted closer to her and placing his hands on her back, he drew her towards him. He began by kissing the mound closest to him and his breath bathed its twin. His tongue ran around the large crown and felt her aeroule pimple up and he felt his cock surge just thinking about how she must feel. He sucked harder and the large, fat nipple grew stiffer and he plucked at it with his lips, seeing he couldn't nibble at it. He moved to the other one and just began lapping at it and he let out a groan when Alex yelled out, "Time's up, stop, Leonard, no more."

He released it with a pop and a little spittle ran down his chin.

He saw Stephanie was breathing heavily and she growled out, "Oh, you are gonna pay for that Alex. If I win, look out, paybacks are a bitch."

Alex giggled, "So tell me Stephanie, you didn't like that?"

"Oh hell yeah I did, but you made him stop."

Stephanie dealt the next hand and her hands were shaking from the intense sucking Leonard had administered to her heavy tits. Luckily for Leonard, or maybe it was unlucky for him, but he won and he leaned back, his cock still as stiff as can be and watched as the women stripped.

Alex made a production of removing her shorts, because just like the absence of a bra, she wasn't wearing panties either. She was now naked and they both looked to Stephanie who blushed as she peeled her panties off and they stared at her thick, juicy cuntlips, extended and in dire need of some direct contact.

Alex picked up the cards and Leonard and Stephanie looked at her. Leonard spoke up, "We're all naked, why are we still playing?"

Stephanie chuckled, "I think she wants more directing. You remember how she got off by telling me what to do to the both of you on her wedding night?"

Leonard stroked his cock and nodded, "Oh yeah, I remember."

Alex slapped his hand away, "You can't do that, only we can touch you." She dealt the cards and she must have rigged it because she had three aces and won easily. She smiled at her husband and wife and leaned back, "You two have to give me what I had Leonard give you Stephie. For the next minute, both of you suck on my tits. Oh and by the way, you can use your teeth and hands, begin."

They attacked her and before long they had her moaning like a cheap whore and after the minute was up, they continued and Leonard's hand was between her legs. He was met there as Stephanie's hand was already playing.

Stephanie was finger fucking her bride as Leonard moved a little higher and worked hard on her stiff clit.

Alex was bucking wildly on the floor as an orgasm wracked her petite body, their mouths still attacking her luscious tits. She screamed out when Stephanie came in contact with her G-spot and she exploded, coating their hands as she used her hands to push they away from her aching tits, "Wait, wait, give me a minute to recuperate, oh fuck, that was intense."

Stephanie moved away from Alex's saliva coated tits and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips as Leonard sat back and watched them. He loved watching them go at one another, knowing afterwards there would be more than enough left for him.

Eventually Stephanie released her and sat back beside Leonard. She leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder. He turned towards her and gave her a soft kiss and as they continued, it grew steamier. They broke the kiss and they stared at the sedated body below them. She had a satisfied smile on her lips.

Leonard slipped down beside her and gave her a kiss that curled her toes. Stephanie snuck in there and wormed her way between them and she planted a kiss on Alex's lips too.

Leonard moved back to watch his two wives making out and he wondered how he finally got so lucky to have a loving wife, not one, but two. He knew it was enough of that and moved back in and used both hands to caress them both. He cupped one on each of their tits in his hands. He loved them both, each was incredible in their own way.

Alex's breasts were smaller, perkier and stood high on her chest. Her aeroules and nipples were tiny compared to Stephanie's and were super sensitive. Stephanie's were a lot larger, hung down slightly, especially after losing all of that weight. They were firmed up by all the exercises she performed, but it wasn't the cure all. They were firm, but pliable. Her aeroules and nipples were huge and he loved sucking on them.

He released them both and moved to Stephanie's toned legs. He caressed them from her knees upward and she let out a moan and parted them, giving him easy access to her treasure.

Leonard positioned himself between her widespread legs and teased her by kissing all around her fragrant pussy, but stayed away from where she wanted him. He finally drew one of her fleshy cuntlips between his lips and his tongue darted out to swipe between them and dart in and out of her juicy hole.

Stephanie was moaning loudly as she moved to Alex's other tit and sucked and nipped at her rock hard nips.

Leonard finally sought out and found Stephanie's clit. He drew it between his lips and swirled his tongue around it, teasing it to stiffness. He knew he was getting to her as she arched her back and tried to fuck his mouth with her stiff cock-like clit. He released her clit and stiffened his tongue and drove as deep into her juicy hole as he could.

Alex managed to break free from Stephanie's mouth and she helped Leonard bring Stephanie to her much needed orgasm.

Just as Leonard once again attacked her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her cunt, Alex sucked on one and tweaked Stephanie's other tit and she exploded, "OH fuck yeah, oh my God, I'm cumming! Don't stop, don't stop, aw shit I needed this, so baddddddddddd!"

Leonard added a third finger in her pussy and stroked her G-spot over and over again and the two of them had a rough time holding her still as she thrashed around on soft carpet.

Stephanie flopped down on the carpet and lay there gasping for air, "My God, you two are gonna be the death of me, but that was amazing. I could die now and die a happy death."

Leonard turned to Alex and wiggled his finger at her, "Get that pretty little pussy over her Alex, I believe it's your turn."

She let out a squeal and playfully tried to escape, but wasn't quick enough and soon found herself on her back beside Stephanie. She quit squirming as she guided Leonard's head to her treasure and she flopped back and pressed the back of her hand over her eyes. She let out a gasp when she felt his magical tongue plunge directly into her juicy hole. She was quickly squirming again, she was so ready for what Leonard was doing that before long, she too was spilling her milky cum all over his lips and tongue.

He pulled back and sat back on his haunches, his face covered in the creamy cum from both of his wives, "Mmmm, that was incredible. You two are gonna take ten years off my life if we continue like this."

Stephanie was quick to recover and on her hands and knees, she moved over to Leonard, her long red hair a tousled mess as she leaned in and kissed him. Her hair enveloped half of his upper body and those large tits, pressed against his hair covered chest. She began moving downward, leaving wet kissed down his neck and she heard him let out a gasp when she attacked his man nipples. She continued southbound and when she reached his cock, she saw it covered in several drops of his pre-cum. With all of the oral he was giving his two wives, he was overly stimulated and was leaking like a sieve.

Stephanie sucked the head into her mouth and slowly lowered her head, taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth. She pulled back and allowed a stream of saliva to drool out and coat his shaft. She stared up at him and giggled, "I learned this from Penny. Have to get it extremely wet so it can slide down my throat easier." She giggled again when she felt it jerk between her lips, "I can see you like the sound of that, huh?"

Alex was beside her now and Stephanie turned his cock over to her and she did the same. He was so turned on. When Alex passed his cock back over to Stephanie, he lost it and began to shoot this hot load all over the both of them. It coated both of their faces and Stephanie wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft and stroked him, getting every last drop out of his depleted balls.

Alex got up and refilled their glasses with the wine they had in the living room.

Leonard and Stephanie made an effort and finally flopped down on the sofa and as Alex handed them their glasses, Stephanie leaned forward and licked a stray drop of cum clinging to Alex's cheek.

Alex took a big sip of her wine and pushed Leonard aside. She flopped down on the sofa and planted her head in Stephanie's lap. Her auburn hair completely covered Stephanie's belly, pussy and upper thighs. She looked down and giggled, "You gotta be kidding me Leonard, you're hard already? Let me guess, you took a Deja Vu capsule before we started, am I right?"

He chuckled, "Yep, and I dropped one in each of your wine glasses. I should have waited. I can tell you two didn't need them, but seeing we have all weekend..."

Alex reached out for him, "Get that fine cock over here. I want you to fuck me until I cum again."

He climbed between her legs and as his cock entered her, he kissed his petite wife deeply. He was fucking her while his other bride looked on. He drove in and out of Alex's super wet cunt and with each thrust, she wiggled against Stephanie and this made her heavy tits sway and jump.

Alex looked up at her wife and reached up and made her lean over just enough to close her lips around one of Stephanie's huge nipples.

Stephanie moaned and she too joined in, tugging and tweaking Alex's super sensitive nipples.

It didn't take long and Alex was thrashing around on the sofa as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. She wasn't finished as Leonard caught his second wind and fucked her right through her orgasm and right into an even stronger one. She slumped her petite body against Stephanie and the sofa and she felt Leonard slowly withdraw from her aching snatch. His cock was completely saturated with her milky cream.

Alex gingerly rolled off of the sofa and knelt beside it and looked at her two lovers, "I think it is time for you to fuck our other mate Leonard, what do you think?"

Leonard gave her a shit-eating grin and nodded. He took hold of Stephanie's arms and pulled her over until she was on her knees. She leaned over, pressing her arms against the arm of the sofa, she wiggled her ass from side to side. She whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of red hair down her back, "See anything you wanna plug, Leonard?"

He reached down and planted a stinging slap on one of her lily white cheeks. He heard her let out a yelp and leaning forward, drove his still cum coated cock deep into her tight, yet juicy cunt. He grabbed hold of her by the hips and drove in and out as deep and as hard as he could.

They were both so turned on from the evening's activities, it didn't take long before they were both on the verge of an explosive climax. He started cumming pumping his creamy cum deep into her overheated cunt. She dropped her head and bit down on her forearm as she creamed all over his quivering shaft.

As Leonard pulled out of Stephanie's cum filled cunt. Alex crawled back to the sofa and licked at Stephanie's leaking cunt and sucking at Leonard's dripping shaft. She collected as much as she could and when Stephanie dropped back down to sit on the sofa, Alex kissed her and fed her a mixture of the cum she collected.

Leonard let out a groan, "Oh fuck me, you two have no idea how hot that looks."

Stephanie somehow got up off the sofa and on shaky legs, tugged at her husband and wife, "Come on you two, let's take this to the bedroom where we can cuddle and maybe go again."

Once there, they climbed in and there was a mass of arms and legs and before they knew it, they were all fast asleep.

Back in New York, Sheldon woke to the sound of the tub running. He slipped out of bed and watched as Penny settled her lush, naked body into the fragrant smelling water. He grinned down at her, "Would you like some company in there?" She flashed him a huge grin, "Sorry Sheldon, not this morning. I got a call late last night. It was Eric and it seems his star performer came down with a nasty head cold and can't perform. He asked me if I would like to handle a ten guy interracial gang bang. I jumped at the chance to show him just how great I can do. I hope I don't disappoint. Starting off with such a great group and all."

He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the forehead as he stepped towards the shower, "I'm sure you'll do great, Penny. Hell, I haven't seen you this excited since we left Castle's loft a while back. I have to hop in the shower and run off. I have a very important meeting with the newest member of the internet division coming in today. Good luck, Sweetie."

She leaned back and watched him soap up and she felt her pussy getting wet, but she held off knowing she was gonna get her fill later this morning.

After Sheldon dressed and left, she crawled out of the tub and did her make up and hair, even though she knew Eric would have a make-up artist at the shoot, she wanted to look great. She slipped into a black garter belt and matching black silk stockings. A tiny thong covered her freshly shaved pussy and a tiny sundress without a bra. She hurried down to the lobby where Eric had a car waiting for her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers