Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exited the car and was led to the sound stage, it was set up as a huge office with the largest desk she had ever seen. On one wall was a large white leather couch and when she turned she saw Eric standing there with Sean Michaels, "Good morning Penny, you look fabulous. I'm sorry to say by the time you finish, you will be a complete and utter mess."

She giggled, "Oh Eric, you sweet talking man, promises promises. I see you have one of my best leading men to start things off. She stepped over to Sean and gave him a big opened mouthed kiss."

He chuckled, "Good morning to you too Penny."

Eric broke in, "I thought it would be great for you to have one man that you knew to start things off. The rest of them men are from the east coast here. All rather big and very well attuned to taking care of a woman like you. I just hope they don't cum too soon, seeing you are so hot and new to them."

She blushed, "Oh Eric, you are a sweet talker. At least I have Sean here. He knows me rather well and I'm sure you can keep them stiff long enough to do the job. Would you like to use any Deja Vu?"

Sean flashed her a big grin, "Already done, just waiting for the crew to get here and we'll begin."

A few minutes later they arrived and were very, very good at what they did and before long, they were all ready to begin.

Sean and Penny were in his plush office and the director called out, "Action!"

Penny approached Sean and gave him a heart stopping kiss. She rubbed his cock through his pants and with his hands on her shoulders, he guided her to her knees and chuckled, "You know how to suck cock, don't you Penny?"

She grinned up at him, "Mmmm, I'm not so sure I've ever handled anything this large before, but I'm gonna give it my all."

Sean ran his hands along the tight clinging dress and drew it off her shoulders, baring her tits. He drew her to her feet, we can have some cock sucking later, I'm too fucking turned on and am afraid I may cum before fucking you. Get to your feet and get ready to get fucked hard and fast." He leaned over her and sucked on her already stiff nipples.

She leaned forward and kissed him hard, "Okay, you want it, come and get it. I want that black fucker in my cunt now!" She lifted her dress until it cleared her tight ass and reaching back, pulled her string thong to one side.

Sean didn't give her a second to prepare for it and entered her quickly.

Penny bit down on her lip and groaned out, "Oh fuck me Sean. You have no idea how much I've missed this! You're so fucking big, but don't let up, fuck me and fuck me hard!"

He growled out and began to pound her relentlessly. His black fingers dug into her ample hips and he clutched at her so hard, he left his fingerprints on her skin.

Penny pushed back; he fell to the sofa behind him. She grabbed hold of his slime covered cock and her tongue darted out and licked her milky cream from the swollen black head.

He fisted her long silky blonde hair and screamed out, "Oh you fucking whore, you did it. Shit I can't remember the last time I came this hard and this fast!" His cock quivered and he began to shoot blast after hot blast of his cum all over her pretty, sexy face.

Penny stuck out her tongue and licked. She loved the taste of a black man's cum, she reveled in it. She enveloped the shaft and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked him dry. She released his cock with a pop, "Mmmm, the perfect appetizer, so when does the main event begin?"

He drew her down to his trembling body and to her surprise, he licked the remaining cum from her face and kissing her, he swapped it back and forth, "Listen, in no way am I gay or even bi-sexual. I just have a thing for sperm, mine or any other man's, so don't be shocked when after a guy cums in you that I won't dive in to lick you clean and get you ready for the next guy."

She let out a squeal, "Holy Shit, Sean, that is so fucking hot." She leaned over and sucked whatever remained in his shaft and raising up, she kissed him and fed him the reminisce of his prior orgasm. She smacked her lips, "I'm expecting a lot more of this from you later."

She hopped to her feet as a large group of black men began to arrive. They were all new to her and that made it even hotter to her. She was approached by two huge black men and they helped her to discard her dress. It wasn't hiding anything any longer and her panties followed. In just her sheer black stockings and garter belt, she looked like a high priced call girl and she was gonna earn her pay.

They led her out of the room and they all guided her to the bed. She kicked off her heels and stood there before them and teased them by slowly stripping off her hose and tossing the useless garter belt to one of the men. She swayed and watched as they all stripped and soon joined her on the bed.

They attacked each of her holes and before long she was trembling, cumming for the first time. She was in her element as they attacked her, pinching and mauling her entire creamy body. She leaned back against the headboard and as one guy sucked on her tit, another joined them and gave its twin the same treatment.

Two more of them spread her legs and as one fingered her juicy hole the other licked and sucked on her stiff button.

She rolled her head from side to side and growled out, "Oh fuck, you men have no idea how much I've missed this."

She was guided to her knees and as she found Sean, she kissed him hard and groaned into his mouth. Without warning, she felt a cock enter her ass. She tore her mouth from Sean's and screamed out from the sudden intrusion, but did not shy away from it.

One of the other men slipped beneath her and grabbing hold of her hips, he thrust upward and sank balls deep into her juicy cunt.

Penny threw her head back and gasped from the two cock in her and before she knew it, her mouth was filled with yet another black cock. She chuckled and grabbed hold of the black ass before her and pulled him deeper into her mouth.

The multi-cameras captured all of the action and looking to the side, she saw Eric watching in awe of how she performed for the cameras. She was a natural and it spurred her on to new heights.

She pushed back against the cock in her ass and in doing so the cock in her mouth came free, but there were two more to replace it. Multiple hands were mauling her tits and she was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

As the guy in her pussy let loose and filled her with his load, he slipped away and she now felt several fingers slipping into her pussy. She screamed out as her orgasm took over and just as she was gasping for air, two cocks before her began to spurt, coating her pretty face with ropes of white jism.

The guy who was fisting her was pushed away by Sean and she was guided over his prone, sweaty body. He gripped her hips and drew her down to his waiting mouth. She felt the orgasm that was slowing gaining traction and once again began to build. She felt his tongue at her juicy hole and she felt his lips lock on her pussy and began sucking the cum one of the other guys deposited in her being drawn out.

Another guy entered her ass and it slid in easier as it was already lubricated from the last man's cum.

Penny sucked at Sean's cock before her and she was once again air tight, this time two cock and Sean's mouth.

Sean somehow extracted himself from beneath her and one by one the group filled her ass, pussy and mouth with their hot loads, there was an unending supply of semen and she took each and every one of them.

With most of the men spent, Sean rolled the cum coated blonde onto her back and he feasted on her overflowing cunt. He licked and sucked every drop he could extract from her swollen cunt.

She rolled her head to the side and found yet another stiff cock and she opened her mouth, but was too late and he began to pump rope after rope of his slimy cum all over her face and tits. He fell away and Sean slipped up her body and licked the cum from her face and kissing her, he fed her the mouthful of cum he had. They swapped it back and forth and before long, it was all gone.

He entered her easily and they fucked like two long lost lovers. Both covered in cum, he kissed her again, "I'm finally getting the chance to fuck you. I was robbed earlier by that incredible mouth of yours."

He slammed into her hard, fast and as deep as he could. He felt like he could fuck her forever, she was that hot, but at the same time, extremely wet. He went on for well over five minutes, making Penny cum yet again and just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and straddled her face and unloaded yet another heavy load all over her face and into her hair. She looked up with those smoky green eyes and smiled, her lips coated in cum.

Two more men climbed aboard and emptied their swollen nuts all over her face too. She took a good amount in her mouth and looking directly into the camera, stuck out her tongue to show all she collected. She clamped her lips shut and swallowed. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and groaned out, "All gone, any more to give, guys?"

The director yelled out, "Cut and print, that is a wrap. Great job Penny, welcome back!"

Eric came over to her, "That was absolutely incredible Penny. We're gonna call this video, "The Return of Penny Copper!'

She giggled, "I love it, I would hug you, but right now I'm a little messy, talk to you later."

She took a long shower with Sean and for good measure, she sank to her knees and sucked him off one more time before rinsing off and heading back to her apartment.

She was floating on a cloud, she was that happy with how her first video returning to the porn industry went. She once again filled the hot tub and even before it was filled, she was settling down in the hot soothing water. The bubbles surrounded her aching curves. She loved how it went, but at the same time she realized just how out of practice she was in taking multiple partners and doing it that fast and hard.

About half an hour later Sheldon came strolling into the bathroom and stopped and stared at Penny. He saw her leaning back against a bath pillow. Her eyes were closed and she was humming along to the ear-buds she had in. He wanted to join her, but he knew she needed to soothe her aching body. Just knowing what she went through made him hard, but didn't want to intrude on her lounging around. He snuck out of the bathroom and made a call and before long their dinner had arrived.

Somehow Penny knew Sheldon had returned to the apartment and climbing out of the tub she dried off and putting her hair up, she slipped into a huge terrycloth robe and walking barefoot out to the living room she saw Sheldon spreading out the large meal he ordered.

There where several boxes of Chinese food and she could smell the assorted flavors and her stomach was growling from the lack of food. She was so involved in the sex, she forgot all about eating. She tiptoes up to Sheldon and gently wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck, "Welcome home my sexy man. You must have read my mind, I'm famished and can't wait to eat."

He turned in her arms and planting his hands on her hips, he kissed her and loved how she returned his hot kiss. He pulled back, "I wanna hear all about your first video, but let's start eating first."

They dished out all of their entrees and even shared some of the other ones too. Halfway through the meal, Penny finally had enough in her belly to slow down and talk about the scene, "You won't believe it Sheldon. At first I was so fucking nervous, but as soon as the first guy shot off in me, it all came back and it was like a shot of adrenaline being shot directly into my veins."

Sheldon felt how happy she was and wanted to support he, even though he was somewhat jealous. He fought back the urge to rain on her parade, "So tell me Penny, when is your next performance, I would love to be there to watch it happen."

She drew in a deep breath, "Wow Sheldon, I'd really love to have you there, but please, just not yet. Let me get my feet on solid ground before I have someone I care about watch me perform; I hope you understand?"

He gave her a tiny nod, "Of course Penny, I understand and you know I support you. I will do as you ask and will wait until you are ready."

After they ate, they cleaned up and cuddled up together on the sofa and even though she wanted to make love to Sheldon, her money making parts were still a little sore and told him so. He understood and when they retired to the bedroom, he held her lightly and let her drift off to a well deserved sleep.

A couple days later, Penny got another call from Eric Vaughn. She answered it, "Hello?"

"Hi Penny, Eric here. I was wondering if you were interested in another shoot. I know you must have been sore after the last video, that is why I refused to call for a few days. This shoot wouldn't be until Monday and it will give you another four days to be ready."

She giggled, "Oh, so you are different. In the past, the men in charge and the directors couldn't give a rat's ass how the performers felt."

He chuckled, "Well I've found out if we don't keep the money makers happy and in tip-top shape then my business would soon be circling the drain. Just to let you know this one will involve two scenes, and you'll be happy to know three of the four guys are some of your old black male performers."

She giggled, "Oh Eric, just let me at them. I'm so excited to do this, I would do it today, but you are right, better to be in perfect condition and I swear I will be. Who are the men?"

He laughed, "I was gonna hold off and keep that a secret, but I'll tell you two of them. I have Mandingo and Shane Diesel. The third man wanted to keep it a secret until he appeared on set. The fourth guys is a local and one of the guys who you were with earlier in the week."

I can't wait, keep he updated and I swear, I'll be ready, bye Eric."

Eric called back the next day and send her a tiny script over her computer. "Listen Penny, the dialogue is just a guideline and knowing you're experienced, I'm sure you can improvise along with your leading man."

She scoffed, "You nearly gave it away Eric. Come on, tell me who it is. Is it Lex? " She knew she guessed it when he didn't reply right away.

"Sorry Penny, I gave my word and it's the least I can do. See you Monday, nine sharp and don't worry about wardrobe, we have a couple picked out for the scenes and I know you'll crush it, bye." He hung up before she could grill him any more about the leading man.

Monday came around and she was running from one room to the other, driving Sheldon crazy, "I gotta get there early so they can do my hair, make-up and fitting."

Sheldon scoffed, "Why all the fuss, you'll be naked before the first few minutes have passed and as for your hair, I've seen your videos. By the time you're finished, your hair and make-up are such a mess. A sexy mess, but a mess none the less."

She giggled, "That is half the fun Sheldon, letting them mess me up, just the way you do when you get all hot and bothered, don't you like making me a sexy mess?" She scooted over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She ground her already moist pussy against his growing lump.

He slapped her hard on the ass and it sounded throughout the apartment, "Yes, I guess I do. It's one of the things I love so much about you. I've seen so many women who are more interested in staying clean and not get their hair messed up or make-up smudged. Not you, I really love that about you."

She gave him a big, wet kiss and pulled back, "That is what they make soap and water for. Maybe after I recuperate from this shoot, we can take a could days off and relax and have some, us time. What do you say? You've been busy, I've been busy, we need to decompress and spend a little time alone and not here. You are always getting called away."

He pulled back and stared into her eyes, "How about this coming week-end we take off and spend the week-end in Bermuda? I can call and make reservations and have a nice couple of days, just you and I?"

She hugged him hard and once again ground her pelvis against his, "I'd love that Sheldon, do it and I'm one-hundred percent with you."

He left for his office and Penny grabbed her bag and rushed out and arrived at the studio with fifteen minutes to spare.

Eric saw her arrive and smiled broadly, "I love that the lead shows up early. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Most of them are late, not you. Come on, let's get you to make-up and wardrobe."

The make-up artist drew her hair up into a ponytail and then a severe bun. The make-up was done to perfection, not a lot of mascara knowing all of the cock she'd be sucking and it looked horrible with her eyes looking like a raccoon from her eyes watering. The green eyeliner accented her deep green eyes and a thick coat of red lip gloss topped off her make-up.

For the first scene, she was given a tiny halter top and skin-tight daisy dukes. The second scene she would have her hair down and brushed out. They had her try on a short, flowing wrap-around dress and no underwear and a pair of five inch fuck me heels.

Eric was astounded how great she looked and gave her an air kiss, not wanting to ruin her make-up.

She knew the first scene was alone with the lead actor. After a day at the boardwalk, they returned to his estate where he stripped her in the living room and fucked her hard.

She took her place and in walked Lexington Steele. He was dressed in a skin tight black t-shirt and white linen pants. They both broke out in a grin and they had to restrain themselves from hugging and kissing.

The director gave them all a few tips and as they got in place, the director yelled out, "Action!"

They came in through the door and as soon as Lex closed and locked the door., he turned to Penny and pulled her roughly to his toned, black body.

Penny released a tiny shiver and clung to his body. They met in a hot, passionate kiss and Penny reached down and filled her palm with the growing bulge in his pants. "Oh my God, Lex, this fucker is huge!" Her fingers worked deftly and soon had his pants down around his ankles and she giggled when he nearly tripped, kicking them aside.

He wrapped his arms around her lower body and carried her over to the large leather sofa. Placing her on her feet, with one swift move, he tore off her halter top, freeing her naked breasts. His black hands traveled down her sleek body and worked at her skin tight shorts. Getting them off, his thick fingers entered her already wet cunt.

The camera focused on his thick black fingers sliding in and out of her and catching how shiny his fingers were from her dripping cunt juices.

Penny sank to her knees and began feasting on his cock. Her tongue whipped around and around the thick, black head and she licked up and down coating every inch of his shaft with her saliva.

She stared up at him as she watched him tear off his t-shirt and as she closed his lips around his cock, she ran her hands up and down his chest and belly, scraping her nails along his heated flesh. Dipping lower, she sucked his golf ball sized nuts into her mouth and got them just as wet as his cock was. She returned to his cock, stroking and sucking it until he was on the brink of an orgasm.

Lex wanted more than just a sloppy blowjob and using all of his strength, he pulled her to her feet and guided her to the sofa. Once he had her flat on her back; he positioned himself between her squirming legs. He gripped his already wet cock and swept it up and down her glistening fleshy cuntlips and finding its mark, he pushed forward and slowly sank into her extremely wet and hot cunt.

She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh fuck yeah Lex. This is where you belong and now I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard!"