Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was already leaking her hot, wet cream from her pussy. She wanted him in her. She knew he wanted to have this last longer, but she was too excited and wanted to consummate their union. They had all evening and tomorrow for playing.

She moaned and groaned and when he bit her nipples hard, she sank her nails into his bare back and screamed out, "Harder, Sheldon, bite it harder!" Her wish to be fucked hard slipped away as she felt him sink two fingers into her tight hole.

He continued to bite and nip at her nipples as he shoved his long fingers in deep and used his moistened thumb to roll and stroke her aching clit. He felt her cunt muscles clutch at his fingers and with a mighty grunt from her lips, he felt her lose it and began to ooze her cunt cream all over his fingers.

Penny was in the mist of an orgasm and she screamed out when he pulled his fingers out of her and immediately replaced it with his thick, pulsating cock. Her entire body was shaking and she rolled her head around on the damp pillow as she felt his cock take her willing body.

As Sheldon sank deeper into her lush pussy, Penny was panting loudly as she clawed at his back. Sheldon build a rhythm as he slid in and out of her. He was in no hurry and wanted this to last, especially after Penny already came and was enjoying It just as much as he was.

Penny could no believe how well he could fuck. Just knowing how he was back in California, she drew him in deep. She moved with him as Sheldon picked up the pace, fucking her faster as she met each of his thrusts with ones of her own.

Suddenly Sheldon stopped and grabbed her legs. He lifted them off the bed and slowly eased them back until they were pressed back. Her knees were beside her head and this left her open and exposed. He entered her again, but this time sinking deeper.

Penny groaned out, "Oh fuck me Sheldon, claim me as yours. I can't believe how deep you're going and it brushes my cervix over and over again." She could feel every thrust and began to let herself go again. An orgasm was building deep in her pussy and she was gasping for air, "Oh fuck, Sheldon, I'm gonna cum again!"

Sheldon picked up the pace, his speed now matching her own thrusts back at him and all of a sudden her entire body went stiff and she exploded.

Sheldon felt her cumming and slowed as he allowed her to regain some of her faculties. He released her legs and as they flopped to the bed, she pushed at him and suddenly she was poised above him. She had him flat on his back and she straddled his firm, sweaty body.

Penny smiled down at him and leaning down, her swaying tits crushed against his hair covered chest and she planted a hot, passionate kiss on his lips. Sheldon matched her kiss and they meshed together above and below.

He growled out when she pulled away, his cock slipped from her tight cavern and it was her turn to play. He closed his eyes as he felt her lips began traveling downward. Her long tousled hair swept across his chest as her tongue teased his nipples. She left a trail of wetness down his heaving belly until she reached his cum coated dick.

Penny opened wide and sucked half of his stiff shaft into her mouth. Her tongue actively licked all of her own cunt juices she has left on his shaft. She pulled back and smacked her lips. Her eyes were twinkling as she stared up at him, "Mmmm, I just love the taste of a cock, especially when it is coated with my pussy juices." She kept her eyes on his as her tongue flicked out and licked up and down, cleaning it off and licked her lips as she went back again and again.

She stroked it and worked her hand and lips up and down his shaft. It was enjoyed by them both and she continued to suck and slurp on his stiff shaft. She stopped with just the head in her mouth. Her tongue whipped around and around and smiling, she slowly began to sink downward. Inch by inch she took him inward. She felt the head press against her throat and tipping her head, she pushed downward and felt it enter her throat. She worked her lips like a fish on a hook and before long her nose was pressed against his belly. She gasped for air as her tongue began sliding along his crinkled nut sack.

Sheldon fisted her golden locks and his eyes were locked on her mouth, "Oh my Lord, that is amazing, Penny. No one can suck cock like you can."

She slowly withdrew and giggled, "My, my Sheldon, such talk from a Southern Baptist. Your mother would have a heart attack if she heard you speak like that."

He smiled, "Oh Penny, if she saw what you could do, I think she'd have the same reaction." He grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her upward and she came willingly.

Penny straddled his body and slowly took him back into her wet, hot pussy. She rolled her hips and smiled down at him as he played with her firm tits. She began riding him faster and harder, taking him totally into her pussy.

Sheldon pulled her down to him and as they kissed, they both began pumping harder and faster. She tore her mouth from his, "Please, oh please, Sheldon, cum for me. I'm gonna cum and I want you to cum too."

He wrapped his arms around her and met her thrusts with ones of his own and as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and felt her bathe his cock with her cream. He lost it to and began to sent stream after stream of cum into her receptive pussy.

Penny clung to him, "Oh Sheldon, you've made me the happiest woman on the face of the planet."

He rained kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders, "Right back at you Penny."

She felt his cock continue to twitch as the last couple tiny spurts filled her to overflowing. She clung to him and rolled to her side, taking him with her. They caressed one another as she stared into his eyes, "How the fuck are we gonna tell our friends what has happened? They are gonna freak out. I know I did and I'm here, living it:"

He felt his cock slowly slip out of her and felt his jism flowing out, coating the two of them. He shrugged, "I really don't care Penny. I never felt this way before and knew deep down inside years ago that I had feelings for you. Seeing how Leonard felt about you, I suppressed them and now I really don't give a fuck."

She slapped him playfully, "Sheldon, such talk!" She giggled and kissed him, "I never knew. I knew you liked me, but never that way."

He shrugged, "I may not be able keep secrets, but this one, I know I had too. As for our friends, look Leonard and Amy both moved on, why can't we?"

She shook her head, "That's different, they didn't move on with any of their old partners. Other than Raj and Bernadette, who were always meant to be together. They may think of it as a slap in the face."

He shrugged, "Again, I really don't care, I want you and you want me. We accept who the other is and want what is best for one another. Isn't that enough?"

She nodded, "I hope so and like you said, if they don't like it, fuck them!"

He pulled her tighter, "Oh no, fuck me!"

They talked for hours on end and he continued to caress and kiss her and before long, they were at it again.

Once they were spent again, he felt her clinging to him and he swept her stringy hair from her sweaty face and kissed the tip of her nose, "I have to be the luckiest man alive. I get to tell everyone that I get to sleep and make love to the most famous porn star alive."

She giggled, "I get to say I get to sleep and make love to a Nobel Prize winner."

They clung to each other and before long, they drifted off to sleep, both knowing a storm was brewing and would envelope them once the crew in California heard about their news.

See what happens next as Leonard and the group react to Sheldon and Penny's upcoming nuptials.