Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in and began sucking on her large tits. His black lips closed around one crown and his tongue danced from side to side, bringing her closer and closer to her goal of an explosive orgasm.

Lex began to pump in and out of her, going slow at fist, sinking in deep and pulling out until just the head remained in. He did this several times and picked up the pace.

He was urged on by Penny's legs wrapped around his tight ass and her heels kicked at him. Her arms wrapped around his thick neck and her nails raked his back and it made him even harder.

Lex picked up the pace dramatically, fucking her faster and harder, going balls deep in her time and time again.

Penny held on and rode each plunge that gave her more pleasure with every thrust. She felt her orgasm fast approaching and as it peaked, she screamed out, "FUCK ME!" She screamed it over and and over again. She tightened her grip on his sweat covered body.

Lex attacked her body, above and below. He sucked hard on her tits, moving to her mouth and tongue fucked her mouth and at the same time, he released a growl and at the last moment, he pulled out of her and slid up her body and gave the director his money shot, shooting blast after blast of his hot, creamy cum all over her face, neck and tits. He swept his cock all over her face, rubbing the cum into her pores as he watched the gorgeous blonde lick at his cum and his still pulsating cock.

He slumped back and called out, "Wow, that was a long time coming Penny. You have no idea how much I missed working with you."

The director yelled, "CUT! We'll edit that out later, great job you two, rest up while we set up for the next scene."

Lex was weak-kneed as he got to his feet and drew Penny to a sitting position, "I hate these money shots, I'd much rather fill that gorgeous pussy of yours with my load."

She giggled, and patted him on the ass, "Well, I guess we all have to make concessions for our fans, right?" She got up, "I'm heading over for a quick shower and then to make up, talk more later Lex?"

He nodded, "Yeah, sounds great, I'm gonna take a quick shower too, want some company?"

She chuckled, "Sorry Lex, I know you and showers. They would kill me if I got my hair wet now, maybe later." She gave him a soft kiss, slapped him playfully on his tight ass and scampered off before she changed her mind. She liked Lex, but the flame between them had dimmed and as she walked to the shower naked, she thought about Sheldon and their upcoming week-end together.

She stepped under the hot spray and shook her head, "Get him out of your fucking head, Penny. You have a mean gang bang coming up and you have to be at your best, not thinking about a romantic week-end in Bermuda."

Less than an hour later they were all set for the next scene. There were some early scenes shot where there were three large black dudes shooting hoops outside Lex's estate. He was with them shooting the rock too. He was naked except for a pair of tiny gym shorts and he stopped when he saw Penny pull up in her tiny economy car.

He came over to her as she got out and she stared at his sweat covered body and suddenly felt her pussy going moist once again. Before she knew it, Lex was beside her breathing heavily, some because of the exertion from playing basketball, but more from thinking about fucking Penny again.

Today he was bound and determined to show her the entire mansion, but buy the time they reached the bedroom, the urge to show her the rest of the house slipped away. Lex closed the door behind him and when she heard the door close, she turned and a tiny smile crossed her lips and she let out a gasp as she watched him slowly began to unbutton her silk blouse. She concentrated on his bare slick chest. Her breathing grew harder as her skirt floated down her sleek legs and she stood before him in just her panties and heels.

Lex tipped her chin upward and he planted a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss grew more passionate as he hooked his fingers in her panties and they joined the skirt about her feet. He shocked her by lifting her off her feet and carried her over to the bed. He kissed her as he lowered her to the bed.

Penny continued to kiss Lex, but felt her hands being drawn above her head and before she knew it, Lex had wrapped Velcro ties around both wrists and the ties were latched to the headboard.

Lex drew away from her and picked up the phone on the bedside. He waited and spoke into the phone, "We are ready for you up here." He turned back to Penny and stripped off his shorts and he saw Penny's eyes immediately focus on the thick, black shaft pointing at her.

Lex moved over to the bed and ran his hands from her heaving belly, up to her large, firm tits. He leaned over and plucked away at one stiff nub as his black fingers tugged and twisted its twin.

Penny tugged at her restraints, and rolled her head from side to side and her gorgeous blonde hair was already turning into a tousled mess. She was so excited from the nipple play and being restrained that she was on the verge of cumming. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and she groaned when Lex left the bed and opened the locked door.

Penny's eyes grew large as she saw the three other black men circle the bed and without saying a word, removed their t-shirts, gym shorts and toed off their sneakers. Her mouth was watering as she took it not one, not two, not three but four stiff black cocks and she felt her cunt suddenly flood with the slimy juices she needed to take care of all four of them.

Penny nearly broke her neck as she moved from one side of the bed to the other. Looking at the foot of the bed and back to her left as she felt the bed sink. She licked her lips as one of the swollen black shafts was right beside her head. She craned her neck and opened her mouth to take him into her mouth, but he pulled back, teasing her by just swiping the leaking head along her bee-stung lower lip. She groaned out as she tried sucking it, but was only able to lick and kiss the leaking head.

Penny tugged at the ties around her wrists as she tried to get at the cock before her and suck it. She let out a groan when she wasn't able to do so.

She stiffened when suddenly from the other side, one of the men closed his lips around her aching nipple.

She felt the bed shift again and looking down she spotted Mandingo poised between her legs. She wiggled her hips as she saw the huge cock bounce a couple inches from her swollen cuntlips. She closed her eyes and groaned when he too teased her. Not giving her the cocks she wanted and needed, Mandingo released his cock and lowered his hand and slowly slid two of his huge black fingers into her tight, juicy hole. He circled her clit with the pad of his thumb and pressed hard as he continued to slide those two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Penny rolled her hips as she tried to fuck his hand and bring herself off. She was in dire need to cum. She looked at Shane sucking her tits and turned back to the thick cock beside her face. Just as she was able to close her lips around the swollen head, her mouth dropped open and she lost it. She did this because Mandingo replaced his fingers with his cock. She screamed out as he shoved inward, not giving her the time to become accustomed to his length and girth.

Mandingo gripped her squirming legs and planted them on his shoulders as he drove inward over and over again. He could feel her cunt tightening around his shaft and knew she was about to cum. He had sampled her several times while working together in California, but somehow this was different. She was different, but he couldn't put his finger on it. His cock would have to do instead.

Mandingo looked to his two partners. "Her legs are too much for me to hold. This bitch is a squirmier. I need you both to hold one leg while I fuck her harder."

Penny growled out and tugged at her binds and it made the headboard jump. She shouted out, "What the fuck, aren't you enough to hold a little white girl down?" She chuckled and groaned out as he pumped harder into her and she was now able to suck the cock of her other partner easier. She had him deep in her mouth and her tongue danced all around as she sucked and bobbed her head furiously on his thick, black cock.

He wasn't about to move away again, she was doing too good of a job and he tightened his grip on her one leg as his other hand fisted her messy hair and pulled her head off the pillow and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth.

All of a sudden she felt Mandingo slow and shove his cock balls deep in her and letting out a growl, he screamed out, "Take it all you filthy cunt! I'm filling you with my potent cum, I'm breeding this bitch!" He slowly withdrew and the man who she was sucking, pulled out of her mouth and waited for Mandingo to crawl off the bed. He took his place and shoved his cock balls deep in her with one quick movement. He wasn't as big as Mandingo, but he managed to move around, hitting the areas she wanted stimulated. She tugged at the straps as he rubbed her G-spot over and over again.

Mandingo took up the spot where she was sucking cock and as she took his cock into her mouth, she tasted her cunt juices, along with the remainder of his semen as it coated his black shaft. Before long, it was shiny and only covered in her saliva.

The guy fucking her wasn't there long, she must have given him a pretty good start from her expert cock sucking and before long, he too was filling her cunt with his cum.

Shane was tired of playing with her gorgeous tits and called out to the other guy, "My turn, I wanna feel that tight pussy around my cock."

The guy slipped away from her widespread legs and went to the head of the bed and he played with her tits now, while Mandingo continued to get his cock sucked.

Shane got between her legs and called out to them, "Roll her over, I wanna fuck this bitch doggy style. I want to get the full depth of her pussy."

The two guys unstrapped her arms, but held her wrists as they flipped her over. They watched as Shane grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to her knees.

Penny through her head back and once again swallowed Mandingo's cock as he fisted her hair with his other hand and shoved her face deeper into his cock.

She growled out as she felt Shane buried his cock deep into her from behind. He slapped her ass a couple of times and suddenly stopped, "This fucking hole is just too sloppy. I need a nice tight hole, How about it bitch, wanna get fucked up the ass?"

With his cock covered in the cum that was in her pussy, he pushed it against her asshole and felt it give way. He gripped her hips tightly and held still until he felt her relax her muscles.

Penny knew how much he loved fucking her ass, he did it time and time again in California and she released a loud grunt around Mandingo's cock and went limp and she felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into her bowels.

He wasn't the tallest man, so he crawled up onto the balls of his feet and began thrusting downward, driving his fat, black cock in and out of her ass hard and fast. His balls were slapping against her clit and she was once again on the verge of cumming. She sucked harder on Mandingo, hoping he would cum so she could breath and concentrate on the ass fucking she was getting.

The other guy was mauling her tits, releasing her hands seeing she wasn't fighting them any longer. She felt Mandingo stiffen and saw the other guy stroking his cock too and just as Shane began pumping his hot load into her ass, Mandingo and his buddy began to pump their hot creamy cum all over her face, into her hair and down her sleek neck.

She lapped at all she could as she felt Shane filling her ass over and over again with his hot load. He finally fell back and as she rolled to the side, the camera focused on her face and the other one covered her ass and pussy and showed the camera how the cum from the three black studs oozed out of all three of her holes.

The guys moved over to Lex and gave him fist bumps and left the room. He came over to the bed, "I'm gonna fuck you now, but not before I take you to the bathroom and shower you off. He drew her into his arms and she rested her weary head on his chest and they left the room.

The director yelled cut, but Lex and Penny did go to the bathroom, there he washed her clean and filled her pussy with his hot load again.

After showering again and slipping into a warm, cozy bathrobe, she slumped in the large cushy chair before Eric's desk, "Wow, that was intense Eric. So what do you think, am I back in form or do I still have something to prove?"

He chuckled, "Are you insane? You are once again the reigning queen of interracial porn, long live the queen. So how about this Friday, I have a couple more lined up if you are ready."

She sat up, "Sorry Eric, but my boyfriend is taking me to Bermuda for the weekend. We need some alone time and need to reconnect."

He nodded, "I'm fine with that. You have to balance your personal life with your professional life or this won't work. So tell me, how is he handling your new fame?"

"He supports me one-hundred percent. I just hope it's real and not just talk. Only time will tell. So I'm gonna dress and go to make-up and see if they can do anything with this mass of wet hair. I'll call you next week when I return, I'm so happy and can't wait to keep going."

He stood and came around and hugged her. He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, "I'm glad it's working out, have fun in Bermuda, talk to you soon."

She got her hair done, dressed and headed back to the apartment. She beat Sheldon there and made his a huge home cooked meal. She ever surprised herself and they talked and ate and ended up in bed. She drifted off to sleep in his arms. He was ready to fuck, but knew she had to be tired and he knew they would have their time together this weekend.

Friday came along and Sheldon took the day off and they caught a commuter plane to Bermuda. Once they arrived, they found paradise and for the rest of day, they lounged around on the beach. Sheldon was covered in sunblock, while Penny was in a skimpy bikini, catching as many rays as she could.

They returned to the suite and after showering, they dressed for dinner at the best restaurant on the island. The had reservations at The Four ways Restaurant. Sheldon was dressed casually in white linen slacks and a open-collared shirt with a pastel sports coat.

Penny was dressed to the nines. It was a flowered, flowing dress. It had a hemline that ran from mid-thigh to nearly her ankle. The bodice was low and showcased her breasts that were not encased in a bra. She wear strappy white sandals and her pussy was covered in a tiny, white lace thong. She had her hair down, floating around her swaying tits and halfway down her back. Her hair was curled and wavy.

Once they were seated, Penny was surprised that he reserved one of the best tables in the restaurant. It overlooked the ocean and as the sun began to set, it cast a beautiful sunset on the water. Huge Tiki torches came to life and it was a very romantic site.

The waiter brought over a bucket and a stand. In the bucket was a large bottle of champagne. The waiter pulled it out and poured a glass for Sheldon to sample. He tasted it, but didn't know good champagne from bad. He nodded and the waiter finished filling the glass and poured a glass for Penny.

Penny took the glass and was about to sip it and she caught a glimpse of the large diamond ring at the bottom of the glass. She let out a shriek, "OH MY GOD, SHELDON! What.. what is this?"

He grinned from ear to ear, "It certainly isn't a friendship ring." He got out of his chair and moved over to her chair and kneeling down, picked up her glass and poured it out in the flower vase on the table. He caught the ring and holding it up, he stared at her.

Penny had her hands to her face and she was crying uncontrollably! She stared down at him and he licked his lips and smiled, "Penny, I thought when I proposed to Amy, we would be together forever, but deep down, I knew it wasn't right. I, now being with you over the past couple of months, they have been the happiest of my life. I now know what true love it and I hope you feel the same way. Penny Hofstadter, will you marry me?"

Tears were running down her cheeks. She was crying like a baby and she slipped out of her chair and knelt beside him. She threw her arms around his neck and screamed out, "YES, OH YES SHELDON, I'll marry you!" She rained kisses all over his face and buried her head in the crook of his neck, "Oh hell, you've made me the happiest woman on the face of the Earth. I never thought I'd have this again, but with you, you Sheldon accept me for who I am. I couldn't find a better partner."

While all of this was happening, the entire restaurant erupted in applause and both of them stood, bowed and sat down. They held hands across the table as the waiter refilled Penny's glass and they toasted their engagement.

The rest of the night at the restaurant was a blur. They ate, they drank and Sheldon even danced when Penny asked him to. After dinner they walked on the beach and hugged and kissed and ended up back at their suite.

Once they were back in the confines of their suite, Penny opened a bottle of wine and poured each of them a healthy glassful. She handed him a glass and they stood before one another and took a sip. She placed her glass on the table and turned back to him and began to unbutton his shirt. She fought to get it off his shoulders and she moved backwards towards the large bed looming in the room.

Sheldon made short work of her dress and it floated to the floor leaving his fiancee in just a tiny thong and heels. He stood before her gazing into her pretty green eyes.

Penny place his hands on her waist and he pulled her tight to his super excited body. He planted a hot, but gentle kiss on her lips and as her lips parted, he darted his tongue in to fence with hers.

She drew in a deep breath and released a moan and she met his tongue with her own. She clung to him, her nails raked down his back as the kiss grew stronger.

He could taste the wine on her lips and it inflamed his senses. He loved that he was now working out at the fitness center and he picked her up, something he could never do with Amy. He chuckled when one of her legs wrapped around him. He tore from her mouth and attacked the flesh of her neck and shoulder and she shivered at the feeling.

Sheldon took the two steps to the bed and placed her gently in the middle of it. He followed her and crushed his body against hers. He ran his hands up her arms and extended them upwards, above her head.

The scene she had with Lex and her three black men popped into her head as he held her wrists. As soon as he released them, she dropped them and began working feverously on his belt, clasp and zipper. She finally succeeded and pushed his linen pants down off his hips, taking his jockey underwear with them as she did so.

Sheldon rose up high enough to kick them off along with his shoes. In one quick movement, he tore off his socks and moved to her and somehow quickly rid her of her panties. Her shoes fell off her feet as her panties dropped to the floor leaving them both naked.

Penny fell back to the bed, creating a halo of blonde hair around her pretty, smiling face. She extended her arms and welcomed him to her outstretched body. She let out a moan when he did so and captured one of her ripe nipples in between his lips.

Sheldon rolled and sucked her sensitive nipple between his lips. He loved the taste of her and her scent was intoxicating. He moved to its twin and giving it the same treatment; his fingers tugged and pulled at the first one, sending bolts of excitement down her quivering body.