Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 11

Story Info
Leonard stands firm & gets all he can handle.
14.2k words
4.27
5.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 164 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 16 Chapter 11

Leonard couldn't think, especially in the plush suite at the hotel where the woman who wanted to turn his world upside down was staying.

After Anu left for work, Leonard turned to Bernadette, "Let's get packed up and head back to my place. I have a lot to ponder and can't do it here."

She was supportive and within the hour she was packed and ready to leave. They called down for a porter and they went to find Anu and tell her they were leaving.

Anu tried to change their minds, but saw the porter with their bags, she didn't push it, "Please take our proposal seriously and let us know what you think. I'll be back in Pasadena on Sunday and maybe we can video conference and talk about it some more."

They all hugged and headed out to the front where their car was and it was already loaded with the bags. Leonard chuckled, "This place is amazing, she belongs here. I just hope Raj knows what he is getting into."

Bernadette shrugged, "I've moved past it now. No matter what they decide, I'm done and there goes another piece of our once tight knit group falling by the wayside. Come on, let's blow this Popsicle stand and get back to the real world."

They drove back in silence. Bernie could see Leonard was torn and didn't know what to think. He knew the universities would love the donation and he couldn't see passing up a beach front home. Again he was feeling the pressure. Something he was without over the past year. He just hoped he didn't fold under the strain and make the wrong decision.

Once at home Leonard got into his swimsuit and went to the pool. Shortly after, she joined him and floated around on a lounger. She kept her distance and after a while, she climbed out and joined him on the lounge chairs.

Leonard finally broke his silence, "Sorry Bernadette for being such a wet blanket. I have a million things running through my head and I'm trying to sort them out. I know how you feel and it seems like it is four against one."

She placed her hand on his arm, "I'm not against you Leonard, I'll support any decision you make, but if you took the position at Cal Tech, we could be together. No pressure, but our relationship would be at a dead stand still if you stayed here."

He nodded, "Yeah, I know and everything points to taking her proposal. I just hate that once again, someone else is making the decision for me."

She let out a deep breath, "It isn't that she's making your decision. She is just giving you options. None that you have to take, just very tempting, isn't it?"

He groaned out, "Oh fuck it, we all know I have to take it. How could I say no. It wouldn't prosper anyone, it would just me being selfish and an ass."

She swung her legs off the lounger and pushed his legs aside and sat down on his lounge chair, "You deserve to be selfish and if you are, just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons."

He hugged her and shook his head, "No, it is the right thing to do and we can see how our relationship will flourish. Please, let me take it at my pace. The last thing I need right now is to be a three time loser."

She kissed him on the cheek, "You are in no way a one or two time loser. It is them who are the losers. You are a prize and I'd love to be in the running for a shot at the golden ring."

He hugged her tightly and nuzzled her neck, "Thank you Bernadette, that really helps. Just to let you know, after what Alex did to Stephanie and my relationship, I can not attend their wedding."

She chuckled, "Wow, you fuck his bride and his third, but won't wish him well, huh?"

He chuckled, "Just let me have this one, okay?"

She giggled, "You got it stud, you're a prize and I'm going for the gold ring."

He slapped her butt when she leaned over him, "I don't have a golden ring, but I do have a stiff rod that I'm looking to stick somewhere."

"Down boy, after all that driving and sex with you and Anu, my back is killing me. Come on and join me for a while in the hot tub." She hopped to her feet and made a dash for the bubbling water. She screamed as she tried to climb in, but was trapped as his arms encircled her. She threw her arms around his neck, "Be a gentleman and help an old lady in the tub."

He chuckled, "I would. But I don't see any old ladies around, just a sexy MILF!" He lifted her and gently planted her in the hot water. He followed and leaning back, closed his eyes, "Mmmm, you were right Bernadette, this hits the spot."

Bernie gave him a sexy smile. She slid her hand up his thigh and brushed against his flaccid cock. "Unless you stop me Leonard, I'm going for that golden ring." She stroked his cock and felt it growing stiffer by the moment.

He chuckled, "No golden ring, but just like the flower, there may be a larger version of the golden rod. If you don't stop that, we're not gonna be in this hot tub very long."

She giggled and stroked him harder. She leaned into him and their lips met and his hands ran up her back and deftly unclipped the top of her bikini. He sat back and checked out her heavy tits in the moonlight. Leonard attacked both of her tits as they peaked out above the surface of the tub. His hands slid lower and tugged at her bikini bottoms. He tossed them outside the tub and drew her to her feet. He pulled her to his face and buried his face in her tight lipped pussy. He wormed his tongue in-between them and stabbed over and over again at her stiff clit.

Bernie ran her hands down his back and somehow managed to slip his swim suit off of his body, exposing his stiff cock to the moonlight. She broke free and pushing him back into the water, threw her leg over his and settled down on his lap. She clutched at the back of his head and forced it between the twin pillows of flesh just above the surface of the water.

Bernadette began grinding her hips as she slid back and forth on his stiff shaft as it slid through her slimy groove. She knew he wanted in, but kept her body pressed tight so he couldn't slide into her yet.

He lapped at her stiff, pink nipples and growled out, "If you keep that up Bernadette, I'm gonna lose it and this will be over a lot sooner than you expected."

She giggled, "Well, we don't want that do we? If I open my overnight case, I do have a large bottle of Deja Vu in there. So far we haven't needed it. I guess that tells me something about how you feel about me, huh?" She stopped moving, but felt his cock throbbing against her slit and she couldn't sit still.

She felt him losing a little of his strength and once again began to glide back and forth. She rose up slightly and began to slowly slide up and down on his stiffening cock once again.

Leonard tried to distract her by kissing her as he twisted her puckered nipples. He moved from one to the other and he felt his cock slowly sliding into her tight channel. He thought the water was hot, but it had nothing on how hot her pussy was.

Bernie quicken the pace and began sliding up and down harder and faster, taking him deep into her tiny body. Her breathing grew heavier as water was splashing out of the tub. Her moaning echoed through the walls of the backyard. She threw her head back and screamed out, "I'm cumming Leonard, cum with me."

Leonard tightened his grip on her and screamed out too, "Oh fuck Bernadette. I'm cumming, I'm filling your tiny, hot pussy with my hot cum."

She clawed at his back and kept on rotating her hips as she felt him shooting into her, "Oh yeah, Leonard, I can feel you painting the walls of my cunt. Don't stop, I want it all. I love how hot your cum feels when you shoot deep in me."

Her words turned him on and he fisted her damp hair and kissed her harder as he thrust harder up into her.

They enjoyed a couple of minutes taking in the soothing hot water surrounding their spent bodies. "What do you say we move this to the bedroom and see if we can keep up this incredible feeling?"

As they exited the tub, the cool air caused their bodies to steam. Bernie chuckled, "Is this steam from the water or the hot sex?"

He chuckled, "I'm hoping it was the hot sex, but I doubt we can produce this in the bedroom."

She giggled, "We can always try, right?" She stopped on her way to the bedroom and grabbed the bottle of Deja Vu.

Leonard stopped in the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. When he got there he stopped and stared as Bernie was laying on the bed, still wrapped in the large towel soaking up the water.

Leonard placed the bottle and glasses on the night stand and turned to her. He gently unwrapped her lush body and licked his lips, "Mmmm, where should I begin?"

He began at her pretty little face. He kissed her lips, ears and moved to her neck just below her ears. He moved to her shoulders and before long, Bernadette was moaning once again. He moved to her heaving tits and gently nipped on her left nipple. Her moans grew louder as he moved to it's twin and bit a little harder producing a squeal from her throat.

Leonard licked and sucked on them both, pushing them together and drawing them both into his mouth at the same time. He loved her over-sized tits and he knew she loved having them sucked and teased.

He finally released them and moved down her squirming body. He pushed her legs apart and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He licked the outer lips up and down a few dozed times, but stayed clear of her aching clit. He even moved lower and teased her puckered asshole.

Bernie screamed and clutched at his head, forcing him where she wanted him. She had her legs moving constantly as she urged him onward.

Leonard, being the king of foreplay worked his tongue between her cuntlips and darted in and out of her bubbling hole as her legs closed around his head and wouldn't release him. He finally gave in and began flicking his tongue up and down, side to side on her clit.

Bernie screamed, it was building and when he finally attacked her clit, she lost it and started cumming hard. She shook every time he plunged his tongue into her hole and moved to her clit. He did it over and over again and her screams grew louder as an even stronger orgasm overtook her petite, sexy body.

As she slowly settled down, Leonard traveled back up her glistening body. Hovering over her he chuckled, "Wow, look Bernadette, you're steaming again."

She giggled and slapped him playfully on his tight ass, "Okay so quench the steam by plugging my steamy hole with that fat cock of yours."

He fisted his cock and slid into her. He knew she was wet, but she was still tight and her cunt muscles tightened around his shaft and held him deep in her. After a few minutes, he felt her release him and he began slowly slide in and out. He drew almost totally out before shoving back in. He did this over and over again.

Bernadette rolled her head from side to side sending a waterfall of golden blonde hair all over her upper body. She looked amazing and he slowed to take in her beauty. He gazed into those blue eyes and nearly lost it. He leaned down and kissed her.

She kissed him back with even more intensity. Her legs came up and wrapped around him and held him tight. He wasn't going anywhere as he pumped in and out of her and the sound her pussy made turned them both on.

Leonard finally managed to escape her hold and drawing her legs up, he planted them on his shoulders and plowed in and out of her at a breakneck speed. The bed slammed against the wall as they both raced towards an explosive climax.

Bernadette started cumming, bathing his cock with her milky cum. She looked up at him, "I want you to pull out when you cum. I want to feel your hot jism all over my body; I wanna taste it."

Just hearing that was all he needed and he pulled out of her and started shooting rope after rope of his hot creamy cum all over her belly, tits and he came so hard, the first couple of blasts hit her face and neck.

He was exhausted and released her legs and fell in a heap beside her. All that could be heard was the loud gasping and breathing of their incredible orgasms.

They didn't move and before long, they both drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Leonard woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and bacon cooking. He slipped into his robe and headed out to the kitchen. There he found Bernadette in one of his white dress shirts. He felt his cock stirring when she bent over to retrieve the bacon tray from the oven. The tail of the shirt slid upward, exposing her fine, firm ass, naked and that tight lipped pussy smiled at him vertically. He waited for her to place the tray on the counter and he wrapped his arms around her and she jumped and then settled in against him.

Bernadette spun in his arms and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, I love what was just poking me in the butt. Would that be something you'd be interested in?"

He kissed her back, "Well now, that is a very tempting invitation, but I need coffee and nourishment if we're gonna continue what we did last night."

She slapping his butt, get your ass in the chair and I'll feed you." She looked him over, "Aren't you ever gonna get a new robe. That thing is so old and thread bearing."

He hugged his robe, "You leave this alone. It had outlasted Priya, Penny, Stephanie and Alex. I'm hoping you will outlast it."

She giggled, "Okay, I understand, here is your bacon and eggs, now eat up and don't get any on your bathrobe. I'd hate to see it fall apart in the washing machine."

"Ha, ha, now go get dressed, we're heading to Santa Monica and check out this house Anu wants to swap for."

She jumped up and down, "Oh My God Leonard, are you seriously considering accepting Anu's proposal?"

He took another forkful of food. He did this on purpose to make Bernadette wait for a reply. He swallowed and took a sip of coffee. He put the cup down and beamed up at her and nodded, "Yes, I'm considering it. I have to see the house first. See how the traffic is from there to Cal Tech and I still have to speak with Dr. Siebert. He was always dismissive of me and my qualifications. I don't want him taking the donation and soon afterwards find someone else. I have a very secure position at Stanford and I'd hate to throw it away for helping others and putting myself in peril."

She took a step towards him. She reached out and waited for him to stand. She drew him into her arms and just hugged him. She whispered in his ear, "Leonard, you are a good person. I need you to do what you think is best for Leonard Hofstadter and only Leonard Hofstadter." She pulled back and stared into his eyes with those pretty baby blues, "Sure I'd like you to take the job at Cal Tech. It would bring you back into my life, but it wouldn't be right if it made you give up what you wanted and needed to do."

He smiled and nodded, "Okay, enough of this sentimental bull shit, get your sexy ass dressed before I drag you back to bed and fuck that pretty little butt of yours."

"Oh Leonard, you sweet talker, calling my ass little may just get just that." She let out a shriek and a giggle when he made a lunge for her and she scampered away to get dressed. She turned in the doorway to the hall and dropped the shirt and screamed out and ran naked to the bedroom as Leonard chased her for a few feet before returning to his breakfast.

They headed south towards Santa Monica. Leonard used his hands free cell and called Anu, "Hey Anu, we're heading south towards Santa Monica to check out that house you spoke about."

"OH FUCK! You're gonna do this, Leonard?"

"Woo, hold on Anu. I haven't decided yet, but I would like to check out the house. I want to see how far is would be to work, the traffic and how far from Bernadette's house it is."

"Great, okay I'll text you the address and let me know what you think, okay?"

He chuckled, "Okay, but don't get excited. I also have to talk with Siebert and see what he thinks."

"Okay, hope you like it. I'll call the people who have to house listed and let them know you're heading that way, bye." She texted him the address and Bernie looked up on her cell the best way there.

It took them several hours seeing Leonard took Highway 101 along the coast. They stopped in several small towns and enjoyed a quiet lunch and before long they were in Santa Monica. They found the house and it was gated and when he buzzed it a voice came over the speaker.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Aw, well, I'm Leonard Hofstadter and I'm suppose to check out the house. I may be...."

"OH MY GOD, is that really you Leonard? I'll buzz you in. I'm in the guest house on the right when you enter the grounds. I'll be waiting for you."

"Aw, Okay, who is this?"

She giggled, "Oh you little teaser, come in and see."

Leonard looked to Bernadette and shrugged, "You have any idea who that was?"

She shook her head, "No, no way, but she surely knows you, let's go in and see."

He pulled in and as they got out of the car, a tall slender blonde came running out. Leonard's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe it, but seeing Kelsea Ballerina, he was shocked and happy to see her. She leaped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave him a big, sloppy kiss.

He finally managed to unwrap her from her grasp, "What the hell are you doing here Kelsea? There are over three-hundred and twenty-five million people in the states. What are the chances of us crossing paths like this?"

She giggled, "Well when you are looking to purchase Carrie Underwood's beach front home in Sana Monica, well I'd say it cuts the chances down considerably."

He nodded, "Okay, when you put it that way, it does cut down the odds. So why are you here in California?"

She tugged at his arm, "Come on in out of the heat and I'll tell you."

They followed her into the guest house and it was as large as his entire house outside Stanford. Bernadette was in awe as she looked around. She turned to Leonard, "So are you going to introduce me to this beautiful woman or not?"

Leonard shrugged, "I'm not sure I can. I'm still stunned seeing her in front of me. He drew the tall, long legged blonde into his embrace, "Bernadette I'd like to introduce you to one of the hottest country singers, one of the sexiest women and the most incredible women I've ever met, well except for you, that goes without saying. This is Kelsea Ballerina, Kelsea, meet Bernadette, Rostenkowski, Wolowitz, Koothrappali."

Kelsea giggled, "Do you write all of that on checks you sign?"

Bernadette hugged Kelsea, "Oh no, just Bernadette Koothrappali, but soon, just Bernadette Rostenkowski. Nice to meet you Kelsea, I've heard a lot of what has happened back in New York. I can see why Leonard was so excited about seeing you, you are gorgeous."

Kelsea looked at the tiny blonde, "You're not so bad yourself Bernadette." She turned to Leonard, "I'm staying here after Carrie offered my this place. I'm in concert the upcoming weekend in L.A. This place is a lot quieter than a stuffy hotel and it is a short drive to the venue."

Leonard stared at the gorgeous blonde. She had her long hair pulled back in a sexy ponytail. She was wearing a super tight and super short pair of white shorts. She had a cropped top on and it too was white. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her long legs were bare and only a pair of flip-flops on her feet.

"Come on in and have a seat. Would either of you care for a drink?"

Leonard looked to Bernie and she nodded, "I'd like a beer if you have one, if not wine would be great for both of us."

She left the room and returned with a frosted mug with beer and two glasses of red wine. She handed Bernie the wine and Leonard the beer, "So how the fuck can you afford this place?"

Leonard went on to tell her the entire story and afterwards he put his empty mug on the coaster.

Kelsea shook her head, "Wow, if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all." She looked to Bernadette, "I guess the only good thing is having a budding relationship with you, right?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers