Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mike chuckled, "See what I have to put up with. Even when she isn't on stage, she wants to perform. I guess I'm pretty lucky though, who wouldn't want to perform when you have someone as gorgeous as Carrie here to work with."

Leonard chuckled, "I wouldn't call it work, especially when we have two women as gorgeous as we have, naked, covered in oil and nearly begging us to fuck them."

Bernadette scoffed, "Oh look at him Carrie, he thinks we're begging to be fucked by them. I'm just happy to sit back here and watch them both please you. I can't help but stare at you Carrie. Sorry, I may sound like a deranged stalker, but you are that beautiful."

Carrie, even though she has heard it a million times, she began to blush, "Now stop Bernadette, you too are gorgeous and I would die for breasts like you have."

Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, but that is all they see on me. Just look at you, you are the complete package. I'd love to fuck Mike, but I'd much rather watch the two of them take you."

All of a sudden a smile crossed Carrie's gorgeous face. She looked to Leonard and then to Mike, "Well Mike, Leonard did get my ass all nice and stretched, what do you say, you wanna fuck my ass while I ride Leonard's luscious cock?"

He growled out and fisted her hair and began kissing her so passionately he took Carrie's breath away.

Leonard wanted in and he began peppering her neck and shoulder with hot, wet kisses. He worked his way down to her firm, tits and rained kisses all over both of those gems. He sucked and nipped at those cheery like nipples and they were just as juicy and tasty.

Carrie urged Leonard down onto his back and swinging her leg over his outstretched body settled over his hairy legs. She let out a gasp when she felt his hand parting her legs more and grabbing hold of his cock, lined it up with her juicy cunt and slowly slipped into her cunt.

Carrie stiffened and rose up high above him. She whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of light blonde hair over her straining body and as she leaned forward, draped her hair all over Leonard's prone body.

Mike moved behind Carrie and began caressing her tight ass. He picked up another bottle of oil and poured it over her back and ass and worked a couple fingers into her puckered hole. He slapped her ass, sending a spray of oil over all four of them. He did it again and again. He grabbed hold of his fat cock and swiped it up and down the crease of her tight cheeks. He guided the thick head in and felt the tight ring of her asshole clutching at his shaft. He held it there until she relaxed.

All along, Leonard was still pumping in and out of her tight pussy. He drew her down and as they kissed, she groaned into his mouth. He felt her pussy tighten as Mike slowly slipped into her ass.

Carrie was on the verge of a quick orgasm and as she felt Mike's finger on her clit, she gave it up and bathed Leonard's cock with her milky cream.

Mike felt her relax and he pushed forward and sank deeper into his gorgeous bride's ass. He clung to her tiny, but shapely hips as he caressed her ass cheeks. He soon bottomed out and he could feel Leonard's cock sliding against his with just the thin membrane separating the two holes.

Carrie was slowly coming down from her quick climax, but just as it began to lessen, an even stronger one began to build. She thrashed around as the two fat cocks plowed in and out of her pussy and ass. She looked towards Bernadette and saw her with her back to the headboard, her legs spread out wide and she had three fingers sliding in and out of her tight lipped pussy.

Carrie threw her head back as she pushed back against the two invading cock, she licked her lips and smiled at Bernie, "I can help with that. Bring that pretty pussy over here and let me lick it. There isn't any reason you shouldn't get some too."

Bernie giggled, "Oh hell yeah. Even though I would never kiss and tell, but no one would ever believe I had my pussy licked by Carrie Underwood." She scooted closer and cupped the sides of Carrie's pretty face and she guided her to her cum saturated pussy.

Carrie licked and sucked wildly at Bernadette like she was born to eat pussy. Her long hair was covering half of Leonard and Bernadette as she swallowed all of the cream expelled by Carrie's active sucking and licking.

All of a sudden a loud voice called out to the four of them, "What the fuck, I thought you were gonna wait for me Carrie?" Kelsea had two large buckets in her hands. She was wearing a sexy white jumpsuit. She placed the buckets on the other side of the round bed, one beside each air mattress. She nearly tripped on the large canvas tarp that was under the mattresses to keep the carper stain-free. She caught herself before she fell, but was now clinging to Bernadette's shoulder. She whipped her hair back and leaned in and planted a hot, wet kiss on Bernie's lips, "Mmmm, just as sweet as I remember."

She stood up and kicked off her high-heeled sandals and reaching up, drew the long zipper on her jumpsuit. The zipper ended just below her belly and she struggled to get the tight material off her shoulders. It fell about her waist and with one quick movement, she pushed it down to her ankles and kicked it aside. She skimmed out of her panties and reaching back, unhooked her bra, "I hate wearing this thing, but can't be seen on national TV with my nipples pushing against my top."

She giggled and joined the foursome on the bed. She stopped and grabbed hold of Bernie's arm, "Let the three of them finish, I have something special I wanna try with you. They can join us after they finish."

Bernie giggled, "I'm not sure if I should, but how can someone as pretty as you be that much trouble."

Carrie groaned out as the two men picked up the pace, but she blurted out, "Look out Bernadette, she is a lot more dangerous than you can imagine. We can attest to that."

Mike groaned out, "You can take that to the bank, she is one slutty bitch."

Kelsea screamed out, "Hey, I wasn't until New York and the two of you aren't any better. I never heard either of you complain."

She guided Bernadette down to the large air mattress and she giggled as she pulled her hair back and put in into a ponytail with the band around her wrist, "Don't listen to them, I'm not that bad."

Bernadette gazed up at the trim blonde with those sexy blue eyes, "I'm hoping they are right. Give me all you got. If you want, we all took a little stimulant and you're gonna have to work hard to catch up."

She opened up one of the buckets and scooped up a handful of the gel and flopped it down on Bernadette's belly and giggled, "Sorry, it may be a little chilly, but it will warm up quickly. As for the stimulant, I'm okay. I won't need it around you old folk!"

All four of them screamed out, "We're not old." Bernie looked up at her, "You're gonna pay for that!"

Kelsea giggled, "I sure hope so, I'm counting on it." She began swiping her hands up and down Bernie's lush curves, coating her tits, shoulders and belly with the slippery goo. She got another handful and spread it all over her own chest and belly. She leaned forward and plastered her body to Bernie's and began sliding back and forth.

Bernie was beyond excited. She never, ever felt anything like this and she was racing towards an orgasm without any stimulation on her pussy. She fisted Kelsea's hair and pulled her mouth down to hers. She forced her tongue into Kelsea's mouth and they met together and ground their tits, belly and groins together.

All of a sudden there was pressure on the mattresses and breaking their kiss, they looked up and were joined by the threesome.

Carrie was covered in sweat and her pussy and asshole was dripping cum. Both Leonard and Mike came in her tight holes, but their cocks were still stiff, even though they were still dripping the remainder of their recent orgasms.

Carrie flopped down beside the two slime covered bodies and as Leonard and Mike joined in, Kelsea grabbed hold of Leonard's hips and guided his cum coated cock to her mouth. She sucked at it, tasting Carrie's cunt juices and the remainder of Leonard's cum.

Mike moved over to Bernadette and grabbing her hair, turned her towards him and she opened her mouth and began sucking on his cock again. She tasted Carrie's ass on his shaft, but was spurred on by it and drew the last couple drops of his load onto her tongue. Her hair was beginning to get coated in oil and the goo from the Nuru gel, but it only turned her on more.

Kelsea applied more gel to Bernadette and spinning around, she ran her tight, firm tits against Bernadette's cunt. She pushed back and shoved Mike's cock from her mouth.

Bernadette clutched at Kelsea's hips and drew her tight-lipped pussy to her mouth. She lapped at it and sucked at it and she was fighting for every drop she could get.

Mike was there and he shoved forward, trying to get his cock in any hole he could. He found Kelsea's tight cunt and thrusting forward, shoved his cock deep into her pussy. He groaned out as Bernadette sucked and licked at his exposed shaft and his swollen nuts. She arched her back and shoved her tongue into her puckered hole as she grabbed his ass and pulled him tight to her active mouth.

Beside them, Leonard had Carrie flat on her back, he had her entire body covered in the Nuru gel and her entire body was strung tight. She was squirming around like a worm hooked on a fishing line. He rolled her over onto her belly and the first thing he saw was that gorgeous ass as she arched it upwards and wiggled it from side to side.

Leonard drew up a handful of that goo and ran it down her back and onto her ass. He applied more to her back and slid it upward to her hair he ran his slimy fingers through her hair and pulled at it. He slipped in behind her and gripping his cock, he shoved it into her asshole and he watched as she bucked against him and he fisted her hair and seeing that gorgeous mane of hair going sticky and clumpy. He released part of her hair and clutching at her hip, he began driving harder into her ass.

Carrie was beyond excited. She knew she had to look like a mess, but that even turned her on more. She whipped her head around and plastered her mouth to kiss. They were like two animals that couldn't be corralled and they were nearly out of control.

She fell to the air mattress and as his cock popped out of her ass, she spun around and before he could react, she closed her mouth around his cock.

Leonard was on the verge of cumming and when she did what she did, he grabbed more of the Nuru goo and coated her head, she let out a scream and he shoved his cock balls deep into her mouth and throat.

Carrie cupped his balls and sucked as hard as she could. She screamed out again when she felt fingers and a mouth on her pussy. She wanted to see who it was, but she wasn't about to stop sucking on Leonard. She was on a mission and wanted his cum.

Behind her, Kelsea shoved two fingers in her slimy cunt and her tongue attacked her clit and just as she was about to cum, Kelsea drew the fingers out of her cunt and shoved them up her ass.

Carrie exploded, coating Kelsea's mouth and fingers with her cum. She sucked harder as she was about to faint from the intense orgasm she was experiencing.

Mike was shoving a finger up Bernadette's asshole as he pumped his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Bernadette pushed back against his invading cock as she grabbed a palm full of goo and spread it all over Kelsea's ass. She clung to Mike as she slowly rolled over onto her back. She did it slow enough to keep his cock in her pussy, but lost his fingering of her asshole. She scooted closer to Kelsea and clutching at her ass, she drew her down to her waiting mouth.

The five of them were connected, three gorgeous blondes and two men who's cocks were about to burst. Just like a row of dominoes, one exploded and fell. It triggered another and another and before long, all five of them were flat on the air mattresses, completely covered in the slimy oils and totally exhausted and extremely sedated.

It took a good half an hour before any major movements. During the half hour there was a lot of laughing, giggling and spreading of more oils over one another. Luckily the mattresses held up and the tarp kept the carpet clean and dry.

Carrie was the first to stand and grabbing one of the many towels laid out, she took careful steps to the huge shower. She turned on the multiple shower heads and as they came to live she turned it on as hot as possible to withstand.

One by one the others stepped into the shower too and before long, all five of them were soaping up one another and they kept it up until they drained the super large hot water tank. As the water cooled, they stepped out and all entered the large hot tub nearby and continued their tiny orgy.

After each and every one of them came multiple times, they climbed out and after drying themselves and each other, they drifted into the spare bedrooms. Kelsea joined Carrie and Leonard as Mike slipped into another bedroom with Bernadette.

Both bedrooms were quite, because even though they were tempted to play some more, they were too exhausted to do so. They all fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

In the morning, the maid, who had a non-disclosure agreement, came in and cleaned up the master bedroom. One by one they climbed out of bed and donning robes Carrie had in the spare bedrooms. They worked their way to the kitchen where the maid had a full breakfast going, along with several pots of coffee.

In the early afternoon they managed to get out of the lounge chairs beside the pool. Leonard came over to Carrie and drew her into his arms, "I have to say, your methods of selling this gorgeous house was amazing and I have to say, you have a sale. I'll be contacting Anu and telling her that I am taking her offer. I just wanted to let you and Mike and you too Kelsea, the three of you have a standing invitation anytime you are in the area to stay here."

Carrie hugged him as her long braid slapped him and he tugged at it and nuzzled her neck.

Mike came over to him, "Okay, okay, enough Leonard. We sold the house and no need to have you attacking my wife any longer." He looked serious, but when he saw Leonard looking upset and hurt, a huge smile crossed his face, "Got ya, I was just kidding and thanks for the open invitation. If we do, we'll make sure you have enough oil to repeat last night."

Carrie groaned and slapped him playfully on the ass. She led them out of the house.

As they drove away, Leonard called Anu, "Hello, Anu, you got what you wanted, I'm taking you up on your offer. Make arrangements for the house, the switch between the two universities. One more thing, please do not invite us to the wedding. I want nothing to do with Alex and if I have my way, I'll never see her again."

She let out a gasp, "Okay, I'll take care of it all. I know Alex won't be happy, but I'll tell her of your decision and I'll make sure she abides by it. One more thing Leonard, thank you. I know it wasn't easy and I can never thank you enough, be happy. Tell Bernadette the same and tell her I'll try and make Rajesh happy too."

He chuckled, "Yeah thanks for that, be well and be happy, bye."

He hung up and looked to Bernadette as he began traveling back to his house so he could pack up his belongings and get ready for yet another new lease on life.

Come see how Rajesh, Anu and Alex live and love. See what happens to Leonard and what Penny and Sheldon think about the turn of events in California.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers