Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette nodded, "Thanks for saying that. Leonard was right, you are a gem."

Leonard stood up, "So do you think you could give us a tour of the place and grounds?"

Kelsea giggled, "When I took Carrie's invitation, I never thought I would be real estate salesman."

Leonard chuckled, "I'd never think of you as a man."

She punched him playfully on the arm, "Yeah, okay, but you know what I mean. Come on I'll show you this place first. Please excuse the mess in the bedroom. I wasn't expecting anyone."

She led them around the guest house and just as Leonard thought, it was larger than the house he currently owned. She turned to Leonard, "I can see you love this, but just wait till you go to the main house. I'll take you through the grounds facing the ocean first."

Leonard nearly creamed his pants when he saw the view from the back veranda, "Wow, just look at the private beach. I can imagine the sunsets from the patio." He turned to Kelsea, "Can you tell me why Carrie is selling this palace?"

Kelsea turned red, "I'm not sure how you feel about liberals, but Carrie and Mike are staunch conservatives and they hate living here among all of the progressives and liberals. They have a huge mansion outside Nashville and they are looking to sell here and build one either in her home state of Oklahoma or maybe Canada, where Mike is from."

Leonard rolled his eyes, "Yeah you can't spit out here without hitting a liberal. Can you just imagine how I feel working at Stanford near the heart of liberalism in San Francisco? That is one of the reasons I'm thinking about moving back to Cal Tech. It's liberal too, but nowhere as liberal as Stanford. Growing up in New Jersey was bad, but here is even worse. My ex was from Nebraska and we always thought if she didn't make it in Hollywood we'd move back there in the heartland where there are very, very few liberals."

"Okay, take a deep breath, we're going into the main house now and you thought the guest house was nice, just wait till you see this place."

They went in and the living room was nearly as large as Leonard's entire old apartment in Pasadena. It had a huge fireplace on one wall and a floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the ocean. The kitchen was state of the art with all stainless steel and a huge island and breakfast nook. There was a large formal dining room and off to one side was a family room or game room with a huge television screen well over one-hundred inches. Up a few steps was a game room with a pool table, a couple pinball machines. On the other wall was an indoor shuffleboard game and more. A huge projection screen was there too. The bathroom was large and all chrome. There were five bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.

She showed them a recording studio and a huge workout room too.

Kelsea left the master bedroom for last. It was as large as the living room in the guest house. In the center was a huge round bed and above the bed was a mirror. There were several places to sit in there with a large sofa, recliner and matching chair to the sofa. Mirrors were all over the room and a walk-in closet large enough to put another bed. Wall to wall clothes and shelves and drawers too. The master bath was gigantic with a shower large enough for six or eight. A large hot tub was there too. It was covered but running to keep the water hot.

Leonard and Bernadette were in awe and as they stepped back into the bedroom, they stopped and stared at Kelsea who was propped up on her elbows. She had released her long, slinky blonde hair and wiggled her finger at the two of them, "You have to lay back here and look up at the mirrors."

Leonard and Bernie walked to the bed and took a spot on either side of Kelsea. They looked up and saw the long haired blonde smiling up at them. She had a remote in her hand and pressed the start button and a huge TV on the wall before them came to life, "You gotta see this, it is out of this fucking world."

Bernie and Leonard sat up and both let out a gasp. On the screen, Mike Fisher, Carrie's husband was flat on his back and Carrie was facing the camera, she was naked and she was riding Mike's big, fat stiff cock. She whipped her head around as she bounced up and down, taking him deep into her bare pussy. She groaned and screamed as one of his hands played with her clit as the other was twisting and tugging at her stiff nipple.

Kelsea giggled, "I remember you doing that exact same thing to her and me when we were covered in oil. That had to be one of the hottest and sexiest fucks I've ever seen and participated in."

Leonard's pants were tented as he watched Carrie riding her husband's cock and hearing what she just said.

Bernadette moaned a little louder when she heard that too. She looked to Kelsea, "Have you had the pleasure of his mouth on your pussy, Kelsea?"

She blushed and nodded, "Oh yeah, that is something I will never forget."

Bernie giggled, "How about a refresher?"

Kelsea looked to the screen, "See that cock Carrie is riding? I had it deep in my ass last week while Carrie was eating my pussy. She wasn't into women until that great weekend in New York. Now she can't get enough, just like me too."

Bernie ran her fingers up the short shorts Kelsea was wearing. She grabbed hold of the zipper and tugged at it, "Kelsea, do you want to try the real thing again?"

Leonard was more than ready to give it to Kelsea again, especially when Bernie was the one who instigated the threesome. He undid his fly and pushing his shorts down, exposed his already stiff cock to the two blondes.

Kelsea's mouth watered as she anticipated that fat cock in her once again. She was distracted when Bernie cupped her face and planted a hot kiss on her lips. She moaned as Bernie's tongue brushed past her lips and began to explore the slender blonde super star.

As they kissed, Bernie worked her tiny hand into Kelsey's tight shorts and stroked her pussy through her panties. Bernie's other hand slipped beneath Kelsea's cropped top and began to fondle her smaller, but firmer tits. Without a bra, her nipples grew taut immediately.

Bernie broke off the kiss. Her bright blue eyes grew darker as she brushed her lips against Kelsea's ear. She nipped at the ear lobe and whispered to her, "Are you ready to taste Leonard's cock?"

Kelsea let out a gasp and nodded and she noticed how Bernie was grinning. She was pulled to her feet and spun around. She was pushed to her knees. She stared up at Bernie and grinned back at her.

Bernie cupped Kelsea's face in her palms and guided her face to Leonard's stiff cock. She watched as Leonard gripped his stiff cock and swept the leaking head from side to side across Kelsea's bee-stung lips. Bernie pushed at the back of Kelsea's head and she watched as Kelsea opened her mouth and took his length into her warm, wet mouth.

At first Kelsea licked at the large mushroomed head. She savored the salty taste. She locked eyes with Leonard, then she slowly began to draw all of his thickness deep into her mouth and throat. The swollen tip brushed against the back of throat and before New York she would have gagged. Now she pushed through it and allowed it to slip deeper into her tight throat. She adjusted her angle and even though Bernie was urging her on, she took a deep breath through her nose and soon felt her lips pressed against his swollen nut sack.

For several moments Kelsea let the sweet shaft rest in her throat. She felt it pulsating there. She closed her eyes and gently began to bob her head back and forth. She let a few inches escape her mouth before taking the entire length back into her mouth and throat.

After several minutes of feasting on Leonard's thick, throbbing shaft, she drew it out and saliva was dribbling down her chin. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and began to gobble wetly on Leonard's cock, giving him the sloppiest blow job she ever given anyone.

Leonard was moaning louder and he placed his hands on either side of Kelsea's face. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her pretty face. Out of corner of her eye she saw Bernie getting to her feet and began to disrobe. Within moments Bernie was naked. Kelsea felt a gush of her cream in her pussy as she gazed at Bernie's lush body.

Kelsea took in the lush body of the tiny blonde. She loved how large her tits were and her fat nipples. Her eyes drifted lower and her eyes locked on the smooth tight lipped bare pussy.

Leonard was more than ready for more. He knelt beside Kelsea and guided Bernie's face to Kelsea's.

Bernie wrapped her fingers around Leonard's cock. It was covered in Kelsea's saliva and she guided Leonard's cock back to Kelsea's parted lips. She pulled it out of Kelsea's mouth and giggled, "My turn, you can't have all the fun." She took his length into her mouth like a champ. She bobbed up and down several times, getting it even wetter. She took a deep breath and bobbed down hard, and buried his cock balls deep into her gorgeous, tiny mouth. Her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard. She slowly allowed the entire length to slip out.

Kelsea was beneath them and her mouth was full of his nuts and nut sack. She let it out and along with Bernie, the two of them began running their tongues up and down his shaft at the same time. She loved double teaming Leonard, but she was ready for more.

Bernie pulled Kelsea to her feet and kissed her hard on the mouth, this time with so much passion, it took her breath away, Bernie slowly began to undress Kelsea. She tugged at the tiny cropped top she was wearing and pulling it up over her head, she tossed it aside and as her long blonde hair tumbled free, it cascaded over her shoulders, back and firm, tits. She tugged at the already open shorts and Bernie saw her shiver as she kicked them aside. Bernie hooked her fingers under the waistband of Kelsea's skimpy panties and slowly tugged them down. She tossed them over her shoulder and grinned up at Kelsea.

Bernie gazed up at her naked body and looked to Leonard, "I can see why you wanna go back to New York every year to feast upon this body. If we do get together, I'd gladly give you permission to return every year."

Bernie looked back to Kelsea and her eyes locked on Kelsea's tiny blonde bush and the tiny crease between her thighs. She couldn't resist as she grabbed hold of Kelsea's slender hips and turned her towards her, "I have to taste your pussy, Kelsea. If it tastes just half as good as it looks, I'm gonna be in heaven."

Kelsea looked deep into Bernadette's deep blue eyes and nodded. She reached out and fisted Bernie's thick golden hair and guided her bow like mouth to her tight, juicy cunt.

Kelsea began to moan as Bernie rained wet kisses on her wet bush. She began flicking her tongue along her swollen clit. Kelsea tightened her grip on Bernie's head as her groans grew louder. After several minutes of her teasing tongue, her entire bush and cunt was covered in saliva and her own juices. She stiffened when suddenly Bernie shoved her taut tongue deep into her juicy cunt hole.

Kelsea thrashed about and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" She pressed Bernie's face tighter to her pussy, even though she knew she wasn't going anywhere. She quivered as she felt Bernie sucking loudly at her juicy hole and shoved two fingers deep into her quaking cunt. She was gasping for air, "Eat me Bernadette, eat my fucking cunt!" From deep down within her, she felt an even stronger climax building. Within moments, it rushed up and enveloped her. Ripples of heat and pleasure tore through her lithe body as she painted Bernie's face with her milky cream.

Bernie finally pulled away from Kelsea slime covered thighs, her face covered in Kelsea's cunt cream. Kelsea's legs were trembling as she reached down and pulled Bernadette to her feet. She wrapped her arms around her and planted a hot kiss on her lips. She tasted her own juices and she sucked wildly at Bernie's lips and tongue.

Bernadette broke away and turned Kelsea towards the bed. They both stared at Leonard who was lying back, slowly stroking his stiff cock. She turned back to Kelsea, "I think he's waited long enough, how about a little fucking now?"

Kelsea climbed up onto the bed and was about to straddle him, but he stopped her and had her turn around, facing his feet. She rose up, grabbing hold of his thick cock. She felt the tip of his cock brush against her slick lips and as she lowered herself, Leonard thrust his hips upward and she was instantly impaled on his stiff shaft.

Kelsea closed her eyes as she felt Leonard sink deeper into her tight channel. She was totally seeded around him and she felt his balls resting against her tight, tiny ass. She groaned out as she felt the cock head scraping repeatedly against her inner wall, tickling her G-spot over and over again. A groan escaped her lips

Leonard reached up and gathered her long, silky hair in his fist and tugging at it he soon had her back flat on his chest. His mouth captured hers and one hand ran up and down her belly and tits, tickling the flesh and bringing her to the edge of yet another orgasm.

She slowly rose back up and spread her legs allowing Leonard to pump in and out of her at a furious pace. She opened her eyes when she felt Bernie's fingers brush her cheek. She smiled as she saw her directly before her, between Leonard's parted legs. She inhaled and could smell Bernie's scent before her. She reached out and clutched at Bernie's ass and pulled her pussy tight to her face.

Bernadette pushed forward and ground her blossoming pussy to Kelsea's lips and tongue. She clutched at her long hair as she felt Kelsea's tongue penetrate her tight hole. She groaned out as it slipped out, but a loud gasp escaped her lips when she felt Kelsea attacking her slit.

Kelsea was on the verge of an explosive orgasm as she rode Leonard's cock and licked and sucked wildly at Bernadette's tight pussy. She clutched at Bernie's ass, shoving one finger in her ass to steady her and tried to finger her pussy, but she wasn't able to. Leonard was plowing up and down into her pussy so hard, she had to grab hold of Bernie's hip to stop from falling.

Bernie was on the cusp of an orgasm. She watched in awe as the country superstar rode her man's cock and at the same time her head was buried between her legs. She screamed out as she started cumming, sending a fountain of slimy cum all over Kelsea's lips, tongue and chin. She fell back and nearly flopped off the round bed. She managed to collect herself and she sat up, clutching her knees to her tits as she watched the two of them fuck even harder and faster.

Leonard once again gathered her hair in a tight ponytail and pulled her back to him and as they kissed, he ripped him mouth from hers and growled out, "Here it comes Kelsea! I'm gonna fill that gorgeous pussy of yours with my hot cum."

She bounced up and down as she felt him mauling her firm, petite tits and she dropped one hand down and fingered her clit. She was so close and wanted to cum with him. Just as she was about to explode, she felt him cumming. She felt the stinging blasts of his cum coating her inner walls and shot deep into her pussy. She fell back against him and came too. Every muscle in her body went slack as she felt like she lost every bone in her body. She was flat on him and she felt his hands roaming her body, sending tingling bolts of excitement course through her body.

After what seemed like an eternity, she rolled off off him and before she could curl up, Bernie was on her, licking at her cum filled pussy and kept it up until she got every drop of it and made Kelsea cum one last time.

After a long comforting cuddling session, Kelsea led the two of them to the huge shower, "We might as well try it out, it could be yours soon."

They did and it was. Leonard knew he would be a fool to reject their offer, he just hoped it didn't come back to bite him in the ass.

After they tidied up, they hugged and kissed Kelsea goodbye and left. They wanted to see how the traffic was back to Cal Tech. It wasn't the greatest, but Leonard knew driving anywhere in California was a pain in the ass, especially when you were in a hurry. He knew the trade off for the incredible home was well worth it.

They arrived back at Cal Tech and Leonard went to the men's room to change before going to see Dr. Siebert. He changed into a dress shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He checked himself out in the mirror and decided he looked okay. He went to the dean's office and asked to see Dr. Siebert. The secretary called him and Dr. Siebert immediately came out of his office, "Good afternoon Dr. Hofstadter, I'm so glad you had a chance to visit with me. I wanted to insure you that this is most definitely a win for us. I wasn't all that impressed with Dr. Jensen. After we were approached by Dr. Koothrappali's fiancee, we we pleased with her offer. We were not going to show how enthusiastically we were about the pending switch. We really thought we got the better end of the deal."

Leonard was stunned to hear this, but he knew now he had the upper hand, "I'm glad to hear you want me as the head of the physics department here. I'm still not convinced it is the right move for me. I wanted this before, but you mocked me and made me fell worthless. Why would I think any different now. Is it because of the large donation? What happens after you get it and find a better qualified head?"

Dr Siebert shrugged, "That was all a ploy before, we wanted you, but tried to save money turning you down. When you went to Stanford, I was on the shit list of the board of regents. Now that we got an offer to get you back and an endowment, we knew it was the time to strike."

He nodded, "I'm getting a very large house on the ocean. I'm certain the property taxes will be astronomical. I'd have to have a raise to cover that. Would you be able to meet my demands? If not, I might as well stay at Stanford. There I have a beautiful house, a very prestigious position and no bad memories of my previous time here."

He cleared his throat, "We thought you may be looking for a substantial raise and we are willing to offer you fifty thousand dollars more than you were making at Stanford and a company car, a Prius to save gas money and put those crazy liberals in their places.

Leonard stood and put out his hand to Dr. Seibert, "I really love your offer, but I'm going to need a couple days to decide. I'll let you know by Monday, thank you for your time." He turned and left, knowing he still had the upper hand.

He went out to the parking lot and Bernadette was just returning. While Leonard was in the building, she returned home and changed into a dress, hoping to do something romantic this evening. She was wearing a slinky black dress. It had a large gold ring at the bodice and a large gold zipper from top to bottom. She hoped to entice him later by lowering it all the way. She pulled up and hopped out, "So tell me, how did it go"

He was grinning from ear to ear, "He was putty in my hands. He gave me a fifty grand raise. I told him the property taxes in my new house would be a bitch, which they will be. He wanted me all along, not Alex and was happy to get me back."

She hugged him, "So you took the position?" He shook his head, "I told him I had to think about it and I would tell him on Monday. Oh, one more thing, they threw in a new Prius to boot."

"So now what Leonard?"

"Well this is about the time I would be leaving the university in the evening. I wanna go back to Santa Monica and see how the traffic is."

She giggled, "You just wanna another shot at Kelsea, don't you?"

He shrugged, "Tell me you didn't enjoy that too?"

She giggled, "I loved it, let's go."

The traffic was murder, but not as bad as he thought it would be. He know if he left a half an hour later or earlier, it wouldn't be so bad.