Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he arrived back at the home soon to be his, he stopped at the gate but this time it was another woman's voice answering it, "Yes, may I help you?"

"Aw yeah, we were looking for Kelsea, is she there?"

She snickered, "Is this Leonard? Kelsea told us you stopped by. She's getting ready to leave. She got a surprise gig on the Tonight Show and was about to leave. I'll buzz you in and we can discuss the sale of the house."

The gates opened and he drove in. There was a Audi in the circle drive and a limo. Just then Kelsea ran out and hugged him, "I'm running late, but should only be gone an hour or so. Please hang around." She gave him a wink, "I wouldn't mind a repeat of this afternoon. Gotta run, bye." She hopped into the limo and it left for Hollywood.

The door opened and a stunning, petite blonde stood in the doorway. Looming behind her was a large man. It had to be Mike Fisher, her retired hockey player husband, "Well, if you aren't a sight for sore eyes, come on in. We were about to throw some steaks on the grill, join us."

Leonard introduced Bernadette to Carrie and her husband as Carrie did the same introducing Mike to the two of them.

They sat down as Mike went to put the steaks on the grill. They had a large salad bowl full of greens and baked potatoes that just came out of the oven.

Carrie opened the potatoes covered in aluminum foil, we'll have to share three between the four of us. We had one on for Kelsea until she told us she had that gig on the Tonight Show." She poured out the red wine as Mike came back in with a platter of huge porterhouse steaks and a couple beers for himself and Leonard.

Leonard couldn't take his eyes off the slender, petite blonde. Her long light blonde hair cascaded down her luscious body. It flowed down on thick waves nearly down to her waist. Her dark brown eyes twinkles as she stared back at him. She was wearing a sleeveless, black turtleneck top. It clung to her curves accenting her full, firm tits. Below that she was wearing a full, black leather skirt. It was brief and ended at mid-thigh. High heeled ankle boots finished off her incredible ensemble.

The dinner was very tasty and the wine flowed. Mike looked to Leonard, "I can see you can't keep your eyes off my beautiful wife, Leonard."

Leonard turned red and stammered, "Well, ah, she is gorgeous, but I'm sorry if I offended you."

Mike chuckled, "No, as a matter of fact I was going to thank you."

Leonard was befuddled, "I don't understand, Mike. What are you talking about."

He looked to Carrie and she nodded. He looked to Leonard, "When Carrie was in New York at the end of the concert summer season last year, it seemed she encountered a group that turned her every which way but loose. I found out you and Sheldon Cooper were a very big part of that, is that true."

Leonard was on the verge of passing out. He stammered and nodded, "I guess, yes, it happened to be me and Sheldon, I'm sorry if we crossed the line."

Mike stood up and came around to the other side of the table. He urged Leonard to his knees and he nearly collapsed. All of a sudden, he pulled Leonard into a big hug, "Thank you, you have no idea how you transformed our boring and vanilla relationship." He let Leonard go and shook his hand and looked to Carrie, "I think he thought I was going to kill him."

Carrie giggled, "Well what would you think if that happened to you?"

Mike chuckled and slapped Leonard on the back, "Have a seat. We need to discuss how you drew her out of her shell and what we can do to try and recreate that night."

Bernadette reached for her clutch purse and opened it and pulled out a vial of capsules, "Well if the two of you are going to try and recreate that night, I believe the four of us might need to take one of these."

Carrie's eyes sparked and she put out her hand, "If that is one of those Deja Vu capsules, I'll take two."

Bernadette shook her head, "Sorry Carrie, the prescribed dosage is one. Two might just give you adverse side-affects. She shook one out for each of them, "Wash it down with wine to have the best effects for us ladies."

They retired to the living room, but Mike left the room and headed towards the bedroom, He was gone for over fifteen minutes and when he returned he took a seat beside Bernadette and he looked to Carrie and nodded. She was on the opposite sofa with Leonard. The wine was flowing and Carrie leaned over and whispered in Leonard's ear, "How about we take this to the bedroom. I know you are already familiar with that room."

Carrie didn't wait for a reply. She stood up and extended her hand and Leonard stood and took it. She led him to the bedroom as Mike and Bernadette followed.

Leonard stopped dead in his tracks as he stood at the entrance to the bedroom. Bernadette let out a gasp when she saw the room too. The room as bathed in candles and there were two large massage tables on either side of the round bed. The bed was stripped and it was covered in a large thick terrycloth sheet.

Mike slipped in between Leonard and Bernadette, "Carrie had this special mattress cover. It is super absorbent and it has a rubber base to keep the oil form damaging the mattress. After she returned from New York and she told me what you guys did, she was so turned on, she ruined our mattress. It was saturated with oil, but didn't want to stop doing this. She came up with this, so are you two game?" Bernadette looked to Leonard, "I haven't experienced this, but it sure looks like something I would love."

Carrie came over to the slightly shorter blonde and reached up and slowly drew the gold ring downward. She didn't stop until the dress was gaping open, "Trust me, you'll love it. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced."

Bernadette shrugged her shoulders and the dress pooled around her feet, she was naked, except for her high-heeled sandals, "Lead the way, who goes where?"

Mike led Bernie over to the one table and he guided her up onto her belly. He handed her a ponytail holder and she quickly gathered her long golden blonde hair up in a ponytail and tied it up in a messy bun.

Mike stripped off his clothes and watched as Carrie worked on Leonard's clothes and the two men were naked. Mike turned to Bernadette, not needing to see what Leonard was going to do to Carrie.

Leonard unzipped Carrie's leather skirt and as she kicked it aside, he saw she wasn't wearing panties, just like Bernie. He spun her around and unzipped the back of her turtleneck and grabbing the bottom of it, he drew it upward and as it cleared her head, a huge waterfall of blonde hair came tumbling down around her slender, naked body. He released a groan, "Oh fuck, Carrie! I forgot how gorgeous you were."

She was grinning from ear to ear as she gathered her super long hair up in a ponytail and then wrapped it around and secured it on the top of her head, "So do you want to massage me or the other way around?"

He couldn't stop staring at her. He licked his parched lips, "Ladies choice, I'm happy either way."

She climbed up onto the table and placed her face in the ring above the top of the table.

On the other table, Bernadette's tiny, lush body was glistening already from all of the oil Mike was spreading all over her. She was squirming as she parted her legs, hoping he would get the hint.

Mike moved to the foot of the table and covered both of Bernadette's tiny feet with oil. He pressed them together around his thick, long cock. He pumped back and forth, and he had Bernie moaning as she felt every ridge and vein sliding through her feet.

Bernie was gasping for air, just thinking how great that cock will feel once she had it in her tight, slick channel. She let out a groan of despair when he pull his cock away and began running his strong hands up her tiny, shapely legs. He urged her legs further apart as he squeezed her camel toe together between two large fingers. She released a gush of her cream to add to the oil dripping down her squirming thighs.

Beside them, Leonard was gliding his soft hands up and down Carrie's trim back. He couldn't believe he was here. He loved how Kelsea reacted earlier, but this was the crown jewel of the country music industry and he had her flat on her belly. His hands were gliding lower as he began to massage and caress her tight, tiny ass. He loved Bernie's larger bubble butt, this tiny, firm ass was amazing and he couldn't believe this tiny body popped a baby out and didn't spread her hips an inch.

Leonard continued to caress her gorgeous ass and his cock grew stiffer just imagining her tight asshole accepting his fat cock. He spread those tight cheeks and slowly inserted one finger into her puckered hole.

Carrie groaned out as she felt him enter her asshole. She wiggled her ass as she tried to relax. She felt the slick and heated oils enter her ass. She arched her butt upward, trying for more of his finger.

Leonard twisted his finger around and his thumb came in contact with her fleshy cuntlips. He swept his thumb up and down and when he grazed her clit, she trembled even more. He withdrew his finger from her ass and coating them with more oil, he slipped two fingers into her ass and began finger-fucking her ass slowly. His thumb slipped into her juicy cunt hole and wiggled it around. He added yet another finger into her asshole and was now driving three fingers in as deep as he could.

Carrie thrashed around on the massage table and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, fuck my ass and play with my clit, I'm cumming!"

Mike now had three fingers deep in Bernie's cunt and he slowed to watch his superstar wife cumming from the hands of the once nerd scientist. He moved around to the head of the table to get a glimpse of Carrie. He saw her eyes ablaze with lust and he caressed Bernie's shoulders and neck.

Bernie raised her face and came eye to eye with Mike's rigid cock. She reached out and wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft and she let out a gasp when she realized her fingers didn't meet. She tugged at him and as he stepped closer, she opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock into her sweet mouth.

Carrie turned her head and saw what Bernie was doing to her husband and she moaned out loud, "Suck it Bernadette, Mike loved sloppy blowjobs and I can see you are not opposed to giving him that." She dropped her head back to the padded circle and felt another orgasm building.

Leonard was driving three fingers in and out of her ass, going deeper every time. His other hand pushed her shapely legs apart and his thumb was working over her thick, stiff clit as he shoved two fingers deep into her sloppy cunt. The sounds of her juices squishing out as he plowed in and out of her made his cock ache for a release. Without notice, he pulled both hands away and he heard Carrie let out a loud grunt. He grabbed hold of her hips and easily rolled her over onto her back.

Carrie stared up at him with those large brown eyes and licked her parched lips, "I have to have you in me soon, Leonard, or I'm gonna go insane."

He moved around the the foot of the table and began working more oil into her squirming legs. He moved higher and higher and he smiled when he saw Carrie spread her legs so wide, she nearly tumbled off the table. He tugged at her legs and slid her downward and he hovered over her sweet smelling pussy. He began to drool just thinking about eating her luscious pussy.

Mike saw what Leonard was doing and he reluctantly pulled back and his saliva stained cock popped out of Bernie's mouth. He rolled her over and feasted on her huge tits, "My god, Bernadette, you are one gorgeous creature. I can't wait to cover these incredible tits with oil and slide my cock between them."

Bernie groaned just hearing that. She pulled him down and their lips met for the first time. She moaned loudly into his mouth as she felt his hands already caressing her large, firm tits. She reached down and grasp his cock in her oil covered hand and stoked him as she felt him twisting and tugging at her stiff nipples.

On the other table, Carrie looked to the other table and she felt a surge of excitement as she watched the tiny blonde stroking her husband's cock as he mauled her huge tits. She wished her tits were bigger, but it wasn't her trademark, She loved her small and firm her tits were, but after her first child they grew from an A cup to now a firm pair of B cup titties. She was drawn back to Leonard as she felt his hot breath on her cunt and she raised her legs and planted them on his shoulders and down his back as he pulled her tighter to his face.

Leonard licked from asshole to clit and back again. He did this over and over again and with each trek upward, he sank deeper and deeper into her groove. He soon had those thick fleshy lips parted and he sucked on first one and then the other. He had to tighten his grip on her as her slick, oil covered body thrashed around on the table. He stiffened his tongue and began to tongue fuck her tight hole and withdrawing his tongue, he moved to her clit and at the same time, replaced his tongue with two fingers. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit as he finger-fucked her tight pussy. He twisted his fingers around and began petting her inner wall and lightly stroking her G-spot, he was rewarded with a gush of her cream as she exploded, coating his fingers, lips and tongue with her hot, creamy cum.

Carrie was gasping for air, "Please, please Leonard, give me a moment to recover. Oh fuck, that was one hell of an orgasm. I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

On the other table Mike heard what Carrie said and he doubled his efforts on Bernie. He wanted nothing more than to fuck those massive tits of hers, but he was restricted with the narrow table. He urged her to sit up and as she did, he easily enveloped her tiny body and picking her up, he drew her off the table and took the few steps to the plush, round bed, covered in soft terrycloth.

Carrie was breathing heavily as she released her death grip around Leonard's neck with her shapely legs. She looked over to see Mike guiding Bernadette to the soft mattress, "What do you say Leonard, you wanna join them where we all can get comfortable?"

He tugged at her arm and she sat up. Her long silky hair slowly began to come undone and she tucked a stray lock behind her ear. He drew her up into his arms and he carried her easily to the bed where he placed her close to Bernadette.

Bernadette looked to her left and turned a little more and the two luscious blonde met together in a torrid kiss. They came closer together and as their bodies pressed together, the men caressed their curves, adding more oil to their quivering bodies.

As they came apart, Mike was anxious to fulfill his fantasy. He straddled Bernie's upper body and poured more oil to her large, firm tits. He massaged the oil in and planting his firm, fat cock between them in the slick valley, he pressed them together and began sliding back and forth. He was in heaven and he looked to Bernie, "Squeeze them together, I wanna play with the rest of you while I fuck your incredible tits."

She did as he asked and she dipped her head downward so she could lick and suck at the crown of his cock each time he pushed forward. She groaned out as she felt his slick oil covered fingers began to finger her tight lipped pussy and she began to cum when he repeatedly strummed her aching clit.

Beside them Carrie looked up at Leonard, "Mike loves big tits and seeing mine are not that large, he is drawn to them and can't help himself. He has to fuck them and I love watching him do so."

Leonard looked over to the other side of the large round bed and saw two huge queen-sized air mattresses. They were blown up and just sitting there. He knew they were not there when he toured the house earlier in the day, "What are those for Carrie?" She giggled, "Oh that is a surprise. We're gonna use those later, but only if Kelsea can return with the secret ingredient needed to make them useful. Don't you worry, she should be back within the hour. They tape the show early and rebroadcast it later, especially if they have to cut things out. Enough of that crap, how about me giving you a nice sloppy blowjob. Ever since New York, I have toned my skills and I'm sure you'll appreciate what I can do with my mouth now."

He rolled over onto his back and stared up at the gorgeous blonde. He hair had now come undone and it floated all around her oil slicked body. She never looked hotter and he couldn't wait to feel those plush bee-stung lips sliding up and down his fat cock.

Carrie gave him a sultry stare and leaned forward and slowly began to swish her long blonde hair up and down his supercharged skin. It tickled his chest and belly. She leaned over and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips as her incredible hair totally covered his body. She kissed downward as she neared his stiff cock, pointing straight as the ceiling. She flicked her tongue out and ran around and around the stiff, purple blood engorged cockhead.

Leonard couldn't see what she was doing. Her silky blonde hair totally obscured his vision of what she was going. He didn't care, the sight was beyond belief as he fisted the sheets as he felt her hot, wet mouth take more of his shaft into her overheated mouth.

Carrie began to bob up and down. With each downward movement, she took more and more of him into her mouth. She felt him brush the back of her throat and she began drawing air into her lungs through her nose. She pushed onward and felt him enter her throat. She pushed downward and she smiled to herself when she felt her lips come in contact with his crinkled sack.

Leonard was beyond excited. He watched as her hair floated over his entire lower body. He had to see and he reached down and gathered her hair up in his fists and created a huge ponytail as he assisted her, guiding her mouth up and down and when he saw those plush lips tickling his nut sack, he closed his eyes to keep from cumming. He saw her look up at him with those lusty dark brown eyes and growled out, "Oh you gorgeous slut, suck me, suck me harder. Oh FUCK! I'm going to cum!"

Carrie was more than ready and she drew him out of her throat and sucked hard and fast, pumping up and down. She wasn't about to let him cum down her throat. After all of the work she had done, she wanted to savor him in her mouth before she swallowed his tasty tonic.

Beside them, Mike was on the verge of cumming. Between tit fucking Bernie and finger fucking her, along with seeing his gorgeous wife sucking wildly at Leonard's thick cock, he lost it and began pumping his hot cream all over Bernie's chest, neck and face.

Bernie felt him explode and she tried hard to capture his hot load, but she started cumming too as she felt him rub her clit and fuck her hole harder and faster. She gasped for air as she lapped away at his salty cum.

It wasn't long before all four of them were gathered together, each with the other's partner relaxing, trying to recuperate for another round of hot, nasty sex.

Mike looked to Carrie, "We most definitely have to get a large bottle of those pills. It isn't that we need it, but it works miracles of keeping me hard so I can continue without having to stop because I can't get it up again."

Carrie giggled, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't remember when the last time I felt so fucking horny and even though I've cum and cum hard, I can't wait to get enough strength to begin again."

Bernie rolled onto her elbow, "I'll get you some, but you have to promise, never take more than one in any twenty-four hour period. I'm serious, it could leave you with untold physical damage."

Mike nodded, "Wow, are you serious?"

She nodded, "I can't stress enough, never, never take more than one."

Carrie chuckled, "Okay, we get it. Okay, like I said a few moments ago, I'm still raring to go." She looked to Leonard and then to Mike, "How about you two, are you ready for the main event?"