Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 09

Story Info
Things settle down on the home front, plus...
16.7k words
4.25
5.3k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 174 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Penny dressed in a pair of tights slacks and a bulky knit sweater. She wasn't sure if they were going outside, but either way it was still cool out in Las Vegas in early February.

Leonard, Halley and Michael picked her up and they drove out of town. She looked at the surrounding and saw it getting a little deserted. She looked to Leonard, "If you three are thinking of knocking me off and burying me out here in the desert, I'm going to be awfully upset."

Michael chuckled, "I think any of us would be upset if that happened to any of us."

Leonard looked over at her as he drove, "What would possess you to even think anything like what would happen, especially after the incredible nights the two of us have been having?"

Halley and Michael started making loud cat calls, "Wow, I thought you got out of the business, Aunt Penny?"

She blushed, which was quite a feat, seeing she's done nearly everything as an adult porn actress. "Now you two should not be thinking like that. Your mother would be awfully upset hearing that. You two are high school and college Catholic school students and should not even be thinking like that."

Michael chuckled, "Oh Aunt Penny, over the past two weeks, with not much to do in Vegas, I was able to watch many, many videos staring you. My God, Dad is one lucky fucker."

Leonard nearly drove off the road, "Michael, I can't believe you said that. Aw by the way, I sure am!"

Penny let out a gasp and slapped him playfully on the arm, "What am I going to do with you?"

Halley giggled, "Oh I think I have a few suggestions, but he won't take the bait from me, right Dad?"

"Okay, okay, enough of the off colored jokes, we are here and I brought these two perverts along with me to record this so you can't get out of the response."

He pulled into the parking lot of the Hoover Dam. I thought this is one of the largest man make wonders of the world and I knew it was perfect for this."

She stared at all three of them, "What are you three up to? I'm not getting out until you tell me."

They got out and Leonard called out, "Too bad, you'll be sorry!"

She let out a grunt and jumped out and chased after them. After going through security, they all got in the same elevator and made their way up to the top and getting out, Leonard took Penny's hand and led her to the middle.

Both Halley and Michael had their phones out recording what was about to begin. He positioned Penny near the edge where they could get the entire Dam in the picture. He dropped to his knee and looked up at her, "Penny, will you do me the honor of marrying me again, this time forever?"

She screamed out and knelt beside him, "Yes, oh yes, I'll marry you this time, forever. When, when are we getting married? We're here in Vegas, how about the same place we got married the first time?"

He stood and hugged her, "Sorry Penny, we are not getting married until next Tuesday, February tenth."

She hugged him and pulled away, "Why do we have to wait an entire week. I wanna marry you as soon as possible so we can begin our lives together."

He shook his head, "Sorry, I'm doing this for you."

"What are you talking about?"

He scoffed, "What else is February tenth, Penny."

She shook her head and suddenly a light bulb lit up above her head. She grinned, "It's my birthday, but why do we have to wait till my birthday?"

He shook his head, "Tell me Penny, all the years we were married, how many times did you remember our anniversary?"

She groaned, "Okay, so you're telling me we're getting married on my birthday so I won't forget out wedding day?"

He nodded, "I know how bad you felt about forgetting our wedding date every year, this way you'll remember."

She hugged him, "You wonderful man, only you would do something like this to make sure I don't feel bad." She looked to Halley and Michael, "Can you believe how incredible he is?"

Halley giggled, "Oh yeah I do Aunt Penny. The past eleven years he's done things like this over and over again on a daily basis."

They got back in the car and headed back to Vegas to celebrate the engagement of Leonard and Penny.

February tenth arrived and Michael was Leonard's best man and Halley was Penny's maid of honor. The wedding was simple, but Leonard made sure it wasn't at the same place they got married last time. It was short and sweet and afterwards the four of them celebrated at a elegant restaurant and afterwards the two of them returned to her suite and had a night to consummate their marriage.

In the morning, Leonard and Penny put Halley and Michael on a plane back to California. Leonard handed them both a set of keys to the house in Santa Monica. He also gave them the code to the alarm system, "Both of you remember, keep your mother out of the house until I get back. I would love for the two of you to enjoy being at home, but please, no parties, just lounge around we'll be home asap. All we have to do is pack up Penny's belongings in New York. We'll be home right after have her boxes loaded and on their way home."

They watched them go down the concourse. They headed to the other concourse and got on a plane to New York. They were cuddling alongside one another. They splurged and took first class to New York and once in the air, they were served champagne and some appetizers. Penny was drinking a little too much and she started flirting with one of the first class flight attendants. The attendant recognized her and flirted back and even sat beside them to talk seeing the first class section was rather sparse.

She left to take care of a few of the other passengers and Penny looked to Leonard. She grabbed him by the hand and tugged at him, "Come on Leonard, let's have a little fun. Last night was great, making love, but seeing that stewardess checking you out, it got me hot."

They snuck into the bathroom and Penny giggled as she tugged at belt and undid his pants. She lowered his pants and boxers and she wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock. She stroked it as it she groaned out.

Leonard leaned forward and nibbled at her neck and she increased her pressure on his cock. She stumbled back and her elbow hit the door and it was flung open.

The sexy flight attendant glanced down and giggled, "You two have to get dressed and hurry back to your seats, we have an announcement to make, sorry you two looked like you really needed that."

While they were messing around in the bathroom their flight attendant was called into the cockpit. She came out a caught the two of them she directed them back to their seats. She picked up the mic to talk to the passengers, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have some news about our flight. I was just informed by the captain that JFK is closed due to a snowstorm and all of the east coast airports are closed too. We will be diverted to Chicago and we should hopefully get into JFK tomorrow."

Leonard let out groan, "We should have checked the weather there before leaving. I guess we'll have to find a hotel room for the night."

The attendant heard him and came over to them, "I heard you were looking for a hotel. The captain told me we are one of the last flight diverted and the hotels are all booked anywhere close to the airport."

Penny groaned out, "What the fuck are we gonna do now?"

She leaned in and whispered to Penny, "The airline has a room booked for me right at the airport hotel. I hate hotel layovers in towns with high crime as Chicago has. Would it be too forward to ask the two of you to share the room with me?"

Penny turned to Leonard, "What do you think?"

He shrugged, "I guess it's better than sleeping in the airport overnight."

Penny turned to Lisa, the stewardess, "We'd be happy to share the room with you. We will treat you for dinner."

Lisa winked at Penny, "You got yourself a deal. Once we land, I'll meet you at the entrance to the concourse. The airline will hold your bags if you had any checked in."

Leonard shook his head, "No just our carry-on. We are headed to New York to pack up her belongings and going back to California as soon as possible."

Lisa smiled back at him, "Great, better yet. I have to assist the other passengers, see you soon."

Once the plane landed and the passengers disembarked, Leonard and Penny hung around the entrance to the concourse. It took Lisa about fifteen minutes and she came strolling towards them wheeling her bag behind her. She flashed Penny a huge smile. She had already taken down her long raven hair that was pulled back in a bun earlier and both Leonard and Penny couldn't tear their eyes from her.

Lisa hugged Penny, "Shall we go, I think there is a tram just across the lobby that takes us directly to the hotel. It is just too fucking cold here in Chicago to even poke your head out the door."

They followed Lisa and before long they were headed up the elevator to the lavish suite. When Lisa opened the door Leonard looked around, "Wow, how do you rate a suite? Especially with everything booked here because of the storm out east?"

Lisa chuckled, "One of the perks of being a senior flight attendant. I was supposed to share it tonight with one of the other stewardesses, but she hooked up with the second officer and she won't be bothering us tonight." She picked up the phone and ordered an assortment of cold cuts, and snacks from the kitchen. It was late and not much else was available now.

Penny drifted over to Lisa and hugged her, Penny was glad to see that Lisa didn't shy away, as a matter of fact, she drew Penny closer and held her a beat or two longer.

Leonard strolled around the suite and looked out at the scenery, "Wow, this is something I rarely see in person. Not too much snow in Southern California."

Penny let out a groan, "I'm glad to be leaving it behind. Over the past fifteen years, I've had my fill of snow and slush in New York. Give me the weather in California any day."

Leonard let out a grunt when he heard that, "Sorry Penny, but I've had my fill of all the fucking liberals in California. When I retire, I hope we could spend the summer in Nebraska and the winter in Florida. I'm sure if I, or should I say we, sell the place in Santa Monica, we should be able to get a mansion in Florida. I'd love something on Sanibel Island."

She came over to him, "Leonard, I'd be happy go anywhere with you, as long as we are together."

Lisa came over to them, "Aw, that is so sweet, I can spot newlyweds anywhere."

Leonard chuckled, "Well yes and no. We were married about fifteen years ago for a few years. We divorced, won't go into why, and we just got remarried yesterday."

Lisa hugged them both, "Well congratulations. It's good to see you finally reconnected." She went to the wet bar and came back with a large bottle of wine, "There isn't any champagne, but we can toast the happy couple with this, I guess?"

They sipped the golden wine and Lisa glanced at the two of them over the top of her glass. Just then there was a knock on the door, she went to open it and she allowed the waiter roll in an array of cold cuts, breads and other goodies. She followed the man into the tiny kitchen and after giving him a tip, she proceeded to put together a bunch of sandwiches. She put them on a tray and took them to the hungry couple; along with another bottle of wine.

Leonard and Penny were unaware just how hungry they were and they munched eagerly a the tasty sandwiches.

The three of them drank, ate and laughed as they told their story of how they married, broke up and came back together. Throughout their stories, they continued to drink and they all began to get a little tipsy.

Lisa slipped out of her blazer and it was easy for Leonard and Penny to noticed the sheer blouse with a lacy bra beneath it. Lisa possessed a very ample pair of firm tits.

Leonard opened his carry-on and pulled out his pajamas. He snuck into the bathroom and slipped out of his shoes, socks and the rest of his clothes. He slipped into his pajamas and when he came out, both Lisa and Penny stopped talking. Lisa looked him up and down and Lisa looked to Penny.

They both stared giggling, Lisa looked back at him again, "Nice jammies Leonard! Look I was just telling Penny that I am sorry for interrupting the two of you in the plane bathroom. Have you two ever joined the Mile High Club before?"

Penny gave Leonard a sly smile and she nodded, "I told him I'd never lie to him again, but you know, being in porn, well I have." She shrugged, "How about you Leonard?"

He shook his head," It would have been my first."

Lisa stood and hugged him and she could feel the beginning of a nice hard-on, "I'm sorry I broke the two of you up. I'm sure you two would have been amazing. I would really would have loved to see that, or more."

Penny let out a sexy chuckled, "More?"

Lisa's bright blue eyes twinkled and she nodded, "Oh yeah, a lot more."

Penny closed the distance between Lisa and herself. She raised her hand and swept a stray lock from her neck and tucked it behind her ear, "Can I ask you a question, Lisa?"

She blushed and bit her bottom lip, "Sure Penny, ask away?"

"Have you ever been with another woman, or been in a threesome?"

Lisa turned beet red this time. She licked her lips and shrugged, "I've been in a threesome before, but with two men. I've never been with a female or a threesome with another woman."

Penny leaned into her, "Would you like to try one?" She looked to Leonard and saw the tent in his pajama bottoms, "Looks like Leonard is up to the challenge."

Lisa began laughing loudly, "I thought I was the one who was going to try and seduce you, but it looks like the tables have been turned."

Penny giggled, "Don't try and seduce a AVN award winner, you'll never come out on top."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh Lisa, she's so, so right. It's taken me fifteen years to realize that, but now that she is retired, I'm finding out that any position with Penny is incredible."

Penny turned back to the lithe raven haired beauty and as their fingers intertwined, then their lips, then their tongues were fencing together.

Leonard knew not to interrupt Penny when she is making her move on another female.

Penny wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck. She increased the pressure on Lisa's body. Her hand drifted down her back and pulled her blouse out of her skirt. She tugged at it and raked her nails along the soft skin of Lisa's back. She pulled it higher and managed to unhook her bra.

Lisa pulled away and rose to her feet she moved to the bed and smiled when she saw that Leonard had turned it down while the two of them were locked in their heated embrace.

Penny followed Lisa and standing before her, she unbuttoned her blouse and pushing it from her shapely body, the loosened bra followed and she stood before Penny, naked from the waist up. Penny couldn't resist the opportunity, she dipped her head and enveloped one of Lisa's large rosy aeroules.

Lisa's head fell back as she released a groan, "Oh fuck, no one is ever going to believe I spent the night with Penny Cooper."

Penny released her tit from her mouth, "Sorry, no longer Penny Cooper, I'm Mrs. Penny Hofstadter now and proud of it."

Lisa drew Penny back to her and she arched her back when Penny captured the other tit and gave it the same attention she gave the first one. She rolled her head around and released a loud groan when she looked over Penny's shoulder and saw Leonard had slipped out of his pajamas and her mouth watered staring at his fat cock, stiff and raring to go.

The raven haired beauty slipped out of Penny's grasp. She moved over to Leonard and reaching down, she cupped his tight nut sack. She fondled his nuts in her warm fingers. She smiled and licked her lips when she saw him roll his eyes back in his head and closing them, he moaned loudly.

Lisa was drooling as she continued to roll his nuts in her hand. She slowly sank to her knees and opening wide, she took the head between her red painted lips. She popped it out of her mouth she was joined by Penny.

Penny stripped off her blouse and let her bra flutter to the floor atop her blouse. She dropped to her knees beside Lisa and she leaned forward and the two long haired beauties began running their lips up and down his shaft on either side of his incredibly stiff shaft.

The two women made out with each other across his cock, lips and tongues were a blur.

Leonard's knees buckled and he ended up flopping down on the bed. He was glad Lisa joined him as she continued to suck at him. Her fingers joined her lips as she stroked the portion of his cock she wasn't sucking.

Penny abandoned his cock and after removing her skirt and panties, she moved up to kiss him. She pushed at his shoulders and guided him onto his back. She crawled up on the bed too. She straddled him and scooted back. Her fat lipped pussy hovered over his saliva coated cock.

Lisa inhaled Penny's scent and still holding Leonard's shaft, she swept it up and down her fleshy lips. She guided it into Penny's weeping hole. She watched in awe as she saw Penny's talented cunt swallow up Leonard's shaft. She groaned out and stood up and as quickly as she could, she stripped off the remainder of her clothes.

Penny rode her husband's cock and as if she was still in the business, she rotated her hips, grinding against his shaft as her stiff clit rubbed again and again against his root.

Lisa was breathing heavily through her mouth as she twisted and tugged on one nipple and her other hand dropped and she rubbed her clit just like Leonard's cock was doing to Penny's.

The entire room was saturated with the scent and sounds of lust and fucking. Unable to stand there alone any longer, Lisa climbed up onto the bed beside her two lovers. She snuck in and kissed Leonard, fighting Penny for his attention. She tore her mouth from Leonard's and turning just a bit, she kissed Penny. This time a little more sure of what she was doing and she was rewarded with Penny's tongue darting into her mouth.

Penny moaned into Lisa's mouth as she bounced up and down on Leonard's cock harder and faster. She whimpered as Lisa tore her mouth from hers.

Lisa pushed Leonard flat on his back and she crawled up and positioned her pussy directly over his face.

Penny growled out, "Oh Lisa, you are in for a treat. I've been with some of the most talented cunt lappers in the business, but none of them could ever compare to Leonard. In our tiny circle of friends, he was known as the "King of Foreplay". I hope you're ready to go into orbit."

He gripped her slender hips and pulled her down to his waiting mouth. He flicked out and bathed her entire slit from asshole to clit and back again. He darted his tongue in and out of her puckered hole and he had to hold her steady as she squirmed relentlessly.

Lisa threw her head back and facing Penny, she clutched at her and kissed her again with even more intensity. She was unable to kiss her as she liked because her mouth was gaping open, as she drew air into her lungs and her moans grow louder and longer.

Both Penny and Lisa were grinding their clits against Leonard, Penny his shaft, and Lisa his chin, as his tongue invaded her dripping hole, fucking her with his stiffened tongue.

Penny was the first to lose it, she tensed up and squeezed her thighs around Leonard's lower body as she exploded and drenched his cock with her milky cum. She clung to Lisa as Lisa continued to feast on Penny's large rosy nipples.

Lisa sucked hard, she nipped at the stiff tip as she felt Penny clutching at her black, shiny locks. She was shaking and needed to get up and rest her aching legs. She slipped off of Leonard's rock hard cock and rolled over to the side. She watched at Lisa leaned over and enveloped Leonard's cock again. She moaned as she tasted Penny's slippery juices that were coating his cock. She was on the verge of cumming and popping off his cock, she stared at the blonde superstar, "You were right Penny, his mouth is incredible. Would you mind if I climbed up and have him finished in me? I'm so close and would love him to fuck me hard and pump his hot cum in my pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers