Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny grinned up at her, "Be my guest, I owe him more than you could ever imagine. I love watching him fuck, especially me, but I would love watching him cum in you,. After all, you did allow us to use your suite, the least I can do is let him fuck you." Leonard was still covered with her cunt and as she climbed off, he chuckled, "Aw, don't I get a say in this?"

They both blurted out, "NO!"

He scoffed, "Well okay them, come here and let me fuck you, Lisa!" He looked on as she began to scoot down, but suddenly, he rolled them both over and he had her flat on her back, right beside Penny. He positioned himself between her widespread legs. He gripped his slime covered cock and fed it easily into her pussy. He slid deep, she was so wet from his lips and tongue.

Lisa rolled her head from side to side. Her mouth was gaping open as she wrapped her legs around his back, "Fuck me Leonard, I wanna see how a guy who fucks a porn star can perform with a normal woman."

Leonard stared down at the raven beauty, Her long black hair surrounded her head and her blue eyes were focused on him, "That is nothing normal about you Lisa. Just like Penny, you are extraordinary." He looked to Penny, "Wouldn't you agree?"

Penny nodded and leaned in and began kissing Lisa as her hands began playing with her firm tits and drifting down, she strummed her clit as she felt her husband's cock sliding in and out of her poker-hot pussy.

The three of them were kissing one another as he picked up the pace. He was spurred on by Lisa kicking at his ass and back as Penny's fingers continued to play with Lisa's clit and his swollen nuts.

Penny closed her lips around Lisa's stiff nipple and she heard Lisa release a loud grunt, it turned to a squeal as she started to cum. She looked up into Leonard's sweat covered face, "Please Leonard, cum with me. I need to feel you fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

Penny tugged at his swollen nuts and he lost it. He leaned in and kissed her hard as he exploded, sending rope after hot rope into her spasming pussy. He fucked her right through her orgasm and as he rolled off of her, Penny dove in and brought her to an even stronger orgasm as Penny licked every drop of cum Leonard deposited in her. She climbed up Lisa's quivering body and fed her the cum she extracted from her pussy.

Lisa was in heaven as she had Leonard's cum in her pussy and mouth and the world class porn star sharing it with her.

Leonard got back between the two of them and he drew them both to his heaving body. He loved having both large breasted women pressing against him. He kissed them both, "Now this is what I call the perfect lay....over! Two hot gorgeous women in a steamy room while the wind is blowing cold outside.

In the morning, they headed back to the airport and Lisa hugged and kissed them both, "I'll see you onboard. I have to get on and make sure everything is ready for my special passengers."

Leonard took a seat and called Sheldon.

"Hello?"

"Aw, hi Sheldon, Leonard here."

"Yeah, I recognized your voice, what do you want?"

"Well, Penny and I are in Chicago, on our way there. We should be there around noon. Penny was wondering if she could get in and pick up her belongings."

Sheldon let out a disgusted grunt, "Yeah I guess so. How long will she need, I'll make sure neither of us are here. I know I'm the last person she wants to see right now."

"No, not really, that would be Bernadette, but you are up there. What do you mean the two of you?"

"Well, Amy is here with me. We sorta hit it off in Las Vegas and we just may be getting back together. So how long will you need."

"She said she could probably get her stuff packed up in two or three hours, depending on how difficult it will be to get boxes, packing material and crap like that."

"Tell her not to bother, I have more than enough here for the both of us."

"What do you mean, the both of you?"

"Tomorrow is my last day at Fox and we're moving out of here. Neither of us really like New York, California isn't much better, way too many fucking liberals, but we think it will only be temporary."

"Well thank you Sheldon, we'll compensate you for the boxes and material we use. By the way, congratulations on you and Amy getting back together. You two were always the perfect fit."

"Yeah, thanks, same goes for you and Penny. I once again want to apologize for not telling either of you about what Bernadette did. It was done, so I didn't think it was such a big deal, guess I was wrong."

"Thanks for that, it means a lot. Listen, they are calling our flight, we'll be there soon, bye Sheldon."

"Yeah, be safe, bye."

Leonard told Penny everything Sheldon said.

"I sorta felt better about him, but am still upset having him keep all of that from me."

He nodded as they took their seat, "You have to remember, we're still talking about Sheldon. Sure he's come a long way, but just like Dr. Flynn told Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey. He told him, you may be running a billion dollar company, but emotionally, you're still an adolescent. I sorta think of Sheldon the same way."

Penny thought about it, "He does run a multi-million dollar division of Fox. I guess you're right. I might cut him some slack, but it may take a while. Now Bernadette, fuck her."

Leonard chuckled, "Yeah, I did and wow! Nothing compared to you, sweetheart."

She gave him a throaty chuckle, "Nice save, Sherlock."

Before long, they were touching down in New York and they were shocked to see a card with their name on it. It seemed that Sheldon had sent a car for them.

Penny realized he was trying to mend things and it helped, to a point. They arrived at Fox News Corp. Penny couldn't believe how much snow there was, she was greeted warmly by the doorman and they headed up to the apartment.

Penny stood in the doorway, "Wow, where do I start?" She went to the bedroom and the huge bed loomed in view and she started to cry.

Leonard hugged her and before long she was better. The two of them were perfect together. Penny piled up what she wanted to go into storage. What to take back to California and Leonard worked on sealing the boxes and labeling them for the two destinations. Some went to their place in California and the remainder went to Nebraska to be held at her mother's ranch. It would be strange returning there without her father, seeing he passed away a few years ago.

They were finished in less then three hours and as they stood in the doorway, Penny broke down again, "I did have a good life with him, but it is now in the past. I just wished it would have ended on better terms."

Leonard left instructions with the doorman and told him there were two separate destinations. The doorman took note and before long the doorman was ushering them into an assigned car to take them back to the airport.

Leonard stared at him, "This is for us?"

He nodded, "Dr. Cooper gave me strict instructions to make sure you got back to the airport without any delay."

Penny hugged him, "Tell Sheldon, thank you. I'll miss you, bye."

He nodded, "You be safe Mrs. Cooper."

She stopped, but let it go. They got in the limo and headed back to JFK and their new life in California.

Once back in California, Leonard had Michael contact his mother and told her she was allowed one afternoon in the main house to collect her stuff and she would have to have it out that same day.

Bernadette and Howard arrived the following day. Penny kept to herself in the guest house, seeing there wasn't anything of Bernie's there.

Leonard kept a low profile and spoke mainly to Howard. They had a moving truck with them and Bernadette ran around, collecting things, some were not even hers, but Leonard wasn't about to quibble about it. He just wanted her out of his life forever.

He spent most of his time out on a lounge chair by the pool. Halley wouldn't even speak to her mother, but did have a brief conversation with her father before she joined Penny in the guest house.

Howard came out to the pool and took a seat beside Leonard, "Wow, you sure have one gorgeous home here, Leonard."

"Thank you Howard, it was a great place to raise Michael and Halley. We had a lot of great times here, the four of us. I'm not sure how long I can stay here, way too many memories."

"Yeah, I can see that. Bernadette is having a hard time holding it together, but she realizes now how fucked up it was, what she did. Hopefully one day, the two of you can settle things and get to be friends again."

Leonard nodded, "Maybe, but not anytime soon. So what are your plans? What happened to your two Russian models?"

He chuckled, "We are moving back into my mother's home. We are presently in a long term hotel. We are having the entire home remodeled and tearing out all the old crap. I can sort of afford it now. As far as my two companions, the state department have given them visas. One of them is already dating one of the whales from Vegas and the other had connections with an agency in New York to be a top-line model."

"That's good to hear. Have you heard Sheldon may be your neighbor?"

Howard was stunned, "What are you talking about?"

He chuckled, "Amy and Sheldon are back together again. He's packing up and leaving New York and will be taking up residence with Amy at her place, right next door to you."

"I can't say too much, he did get me out of Russia and I owe him a lot, but fuck, there goes the neighborhood."

Bernadette came to the door wall, "Howard, I'm finished, the movers are putting the last of the boxes in the van, if you wanna leave now, I'm ready."

Leonard followed Howard out to the van. Bernadette turned to Leonard and tears were running down her cheeks. She rushed to him and hugged him and began to sob, "Oh Leonard, I'm so, so sorry. I hope you find it in your heart to one day forgive me."

He hugged her back and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head, "Maybe one day soon, Bernadette, but not today. You'll always have a special place in my heart for you. You two take care and have a good life." He looked to Howard, "You deserve it."

They shook hands and he watched the van and their car pull away and as the gate closed behind them, Leonard put that part of his life behind him and looked forward to a long, life with Penny to come.

As soon as Penny heard their van pull away, the two ladies came and surrounded Leonard and hugged him. They knew he was hurting and Halley and Penny planned a little party, just for the four of them out by the pool that evening. Luckily the pool was heated and in late February, it was still rather chilly in the evening.

The four of them ate, drank and swam in the pool and Leonard felt a lot better once they were finished and ready to retire for the evening.

Life returned to normal for Leonard, but he continued to feel uneasy around Halley who constantly tried to get him to hug her, kiss her and more. He came to Penny on a Saturday morning, "What am I going to do about Halley?"

"What are you talking about Leonard?"

He scoffed, "Haven't you seen her lately? She's all over me and I don't know how long I can resist her?"

She giggled, "Yeah, she told me she wants you. Did you know she is still a virgin? She wants you to be her first. She told me that Michael is still a virgin too and he wants me."

He groaned, "What are we gonna do Penny?"

She gave him a sly grin, "Why don't we give them both what they want. You can have Halley and I'll make Michael a real man."

"Are you serious?"

She rolled her eyes, "You know I'm always yours, but you can't say you haven't thought about banging that hot, tiny body. Fuck, I wouldn't mind a shot at her too."

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, she is gorgeous. Can't hold a candle to you, but I wouldn't mind being her first."

"So, it's a done deal. Tonight you get Halley and I get Michael. Should I break the news or should you?"

He moaned, "I'm not sure. How about we tell them together?"

Before Leonard could change his mind she hurried out of the kitchen and down the hall, "Hey Halley, Michael, can you two get your asses out of bed and come into the kitchen? We have something to discuss with the two of you."

Halley and Michael came out, still in their pajamas. Halley was rubbing her eyes, "What is so important this early on a Saturday morning?"

Leonard let out a gasp; Halley was wearing a tiny pair of sleep shorts and an even tinier camisole, "What are you talking about, it is already ten."

Penny poured them both some juice and hot coffee. She sat down and looked to Leonard, "Do you wanna begin, or should I?"

He pointed to her, "You're better at this, you tell them."

Both Michael and Halley were getting nervous and he blurted out, "You're not sending us back to my mother and father are you?"

Penny giggled, "Aw, no, sorta just the opposite." She placed her hand on his and rubbed the back of his hand with the pad of her thumb. "We've both noticed how affectionate the two of you have been toward the both of us recently. To the point of being a little risque' to say the least."

Halley blushed, "I sorry, but I've been having trouble keeping my emotions in check. If it is a real problem, maybe we should move out."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh you'll always be welcome here, we were thinking how to solve this issue."

Penny cut-in, "It put it all on the table." She looked to Michael, "How would you like me to be your first?"

He stared at her, "My first what?"

Halley groaned out, "Are you that dense, Michael? She's offering to take your virginity." She looked to Leonard, "Are you saying, you and me?"

He nodded and before he could react, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "Yes, oh yes Daddy, I want you too. When, now, right now?"

Penny laughed out loud, "No darling, tonight. We want to make it special, so we want you looking your best and we will do the same." She looked to Michael, "Are you okay with this?"

He was still stunned and just nodded, "Oh my God, the guys are never gonna believe it, me and a porn star."

Leonard growled out, "Ex-porn star and sort of your stepmother. One more thing, this is between the four of us. No one, and I mean no one but the four of us knows about this, or you will be heading back to your mother's house, got it."

Halley hugged him, pressing her lush curves to him. She kissed him on the cheek, "I understand, you, me, Aunt Penny and Michael. No one else, RIGHT, Michael?"

He nodded, "Agreed, I won't tell a soul. It will be worth it, just knowing I've done it finally and with one of the most gorgeous women on the face of the earth."

Penny giggled, "Why thank you Michael."

Leonard broke free from Halley, "Now go and take a nice long shower, you have all day to prepare for this evening. We'll plan something special. Something neither of you will ever forget, now get!"

They ran out of the room and Leonard hugged Penny, "Do you really think this is the right thing to do?"

She shrugged, "I really don't know, but we'll soon find out."

Halley was a bundle of nerves. She was finally getting what she wanted for several years. She took a long, soothing bubble bath. She shaved her body of every hair, paying special attention to her tiny pussy. She got out of the bathtub and dried off. She coated her body with a lilac lotion. She looked into the mirror. So many people said she looked just like Anna Faris. She had a tiny body, just like her mother, but unlike her mother, she was even tinier. The spread of her shoulders was not more than a couple feet, maybe a little more. Her hips matched her shoulder width, her full firm tits were a C-cup, with measurements of 35-24-34. At only five foot-five, she weighted a mere 110 lbs. She dried her silky long very, very light blonde hair. She had her mother's blue eyes and as she dried her pussy, she saw it was sorta like her mother's, but tiny and larger lips, similar to Penny's but not as full.

She sat before the mirror at her dressing table and curled her hair. After that, she drew it up and pulled it tight to a severe bun high atop her head. She remembered both her mother and Penny saying how Leonard loves to take down a woman's hair and comb his fingers through it. She applied the perfect amount of eye shadow and mascara. She applied a minimal amount of bright red lip-gloss to match her dress. She slipped into a tiny white lacy thong and a matching demi-cup bra. It showcased her firm, full tits. She drew on a form fitting red dress and she stood to check herself out in the mirror, She put on a matching pair of red high heels and she looked a lot older than twenty-two. She looked hot and very, very fuckable.

She took a deep breath and headed out to the living room. She found it empty. She went to the wet bar and opened a bottle of wine and took a large glass out and filled it. She took a seat on the large sofa and took a sip and waited.

Penny came out a few minutes later and stopped and stared at Halley, "Wow, you look amazing. If I wasn't treating your brother tonight, I'd be all over you."

Halley let out a gasp when she heard what Aunt Penny just said and she suddenly felt a tingling in her belly. "I'm going to hold you to that. I messed around with my roommate in college, but never did much more than kissing. I'm holding you to that maybe tomorrow or later next week."

Penny struck a pose, "So what do you think, will this turn Michael on?"

She licked her red painted lips, "Oh yeah, Aunt Penny, you look super hot, even more than normal."

She grinned at Halley, she was wearing a black pencil skirt and a pair of black, thigh high stockings under that. Her feet were in matching black high heels. Above, she was wearing a pearly white silk blouse. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the blouse. Her dusky nipples were poking at the thin material and showed through just enough to make them perk-up.

She turned and headed for the guest house, "Tell Michael to meet me there, I'll be waiting."

She headed over there and turned down the lights and poured a couple glasses of chilled wine and waited patiently for Michael to arrive.

In the main house, Michael came out and stared at his sister, "Wow, you look amazing, where did you hide my geeky sister I grew up with?"

She giggled, "Wow, she's here somewhere, but hiding tonight. You may want to head out to the guest house, Aunt Penny is there waiting for you. I think for the night, you can drop the Aunt when you speak to her."

He chuckled, "Yeah, but I think it will still be hot you calling Leonard, Dad."

She bit her lower lip and took a sexy sip of her wine, "I think you're right, Michael. Now get the fuck out of here and let's both lose our virginity."

He nodded, "Good luck, just don't make a mess of the sofa, you know. I don't wanna say why, and ruin things."

She nodded and jumped up and ran to her bedroom and pulled an old blanket out of the closet, "I should have thought of that. I have to thank Michael tomorrow."

She headed back out to the living room and spread the blanket and sat beside it and took another big gulp of her wine. A moment later she let out a gasp when Leonard came out of the bedroom.

He stood before her in a white dress shirt, unbuttoned halfway down his chest. He had a tailored pair of black slacks on, but his feet were bare. His dark hair was damp and slicked back and he looked super sexy. He strolled over to the bar and poured himself a large glass of the same wine Halley had. He moved over to her and refilled her glass and put the bottle back on the bar.

He came over to Halley and pushed to blanket aside and took a seat beside her, "Nice blanket, I should have thought about that, we may be taking this to the bedroom if we really get going."

She let out a gasp and took another sip if her wine.