Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard put his glass on the coffee table and turned on the sofa, "First of all, I have to say, you never looked hotter or sexier. My god, I have to be the luckiest man in the world right now."

She giggled, "I think Michael is saying the same thing right now."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I saw her too. I think I'll have to say we are the two luckiest men on the face of the earth today. I always thought you were beautiful, but wow, you look super hot. I like the hair, it gives me a lot to work with."

Halley shivered and took another sip of her wine and she let out a gasp when he took the glass from her hand and placed it in the table.

"I think you've had enough of liquid courage. I think you're gonna do fine." He slipped closer to her and reaching out, and placed his hand at the nape of her neck and drew her to him. Their lips brushed against one another's and he pulled back, "I have to ask, are you sure you want to do this?"

She released a groan and hopped into his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him. She didn't go crazy, but took it slow, just like Leonard did a few moments ago. She leaned into him and let out a gasp when Leonard trailed kissed along her cheek, to her chin and moved to her long graceful neck. Her gasp turned to a moan and to a full blown groan when she felt his lips and tongue leave a trail from her neck to her exposed ear.

Leonard felt his cock growing stiffer by the moment. He always had this fantasy, mother and daughter, but they were always together. He'd settle for them separately. He knew he'd never catch Bernadette again, even though he never wanted that again. He pushed that out of his mind and nipped at her earlobe and flicked his tongue about her ear canal.

Halley tightened her grip on his arm, "Oh Daddy, I'm so glad I waited for you to take my virginity. I know it will be incredible and a night I'll never forget."

He latched onto the flesh beneath her ear and sucked harder. He felt her shiver and he pulled back and cupping her face, he planted another soft kiss on her lips. He stared into her smoky blue eyes and smiled, "Wow, no pressure on me now to make it special for you."

She giggled and she was glad he said that. It sort of broke the tension and eased the pressure she knew he was feeling. She tightened her grip on him and kissed him again. This time it was with more passion. Her tongue ran along his lips and as soon as they parted, she darted into his mouth and the two of them sucked and flicked at each other's tongue. She felt his cock pressing against the back of her upper thighs and she wiggled her ass, trying to make greater contact. She felt the heat in her pussy and knew before long her creamy juices would soak through her thong and stain her dress.

Leonard finally made the move. With her arms around his neck, kissing him, just like he was doing to her, he enveloped her lithe body in his arms and he rose to his feet. He kissed her plush lips, "Let's take this to the bedroom where we can do this properly."

She let out giggle, "Grab the old blanket; I'd die of embarrassment if we finished and I ruined your sheets and mattress." She turned beet red and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

He threw it over his shoulder and he heard her release that sexy giggle again as it covered her head. He carried her to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut, even though he knew they were not going to be bothered. He gently lowered her to the huge round bed. He released her and stared down at the gorgeous figure spread out before him, "Oh Halley, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are? I'm ashamed to say, I've wanted you for a few years now, but being your stepfather, I knew it was wrong."

She squirmed on the bed, allowing the skirt of her dress to ride up her slender, shapely legs, "Well technically you are no longer my stepfather, just a handsome man that I want." She extended her arms, "Come here and make love to me Daddy!"

Leonard was in no hurry. He knew he had all night, just like Penny had in the guest house. He ran his hands up and down her firm, tapered back. He reached the top and looked into her pleading eyes, "Would you mind if I removed this?" His fingers were holding the tab on the zipper, waiting for her reply.

She stiffened at his request, but it quickly vaporized. She licked her parched lips and in a whisper, barely heard by Leonard, she replied, "Yes!" She nodded in case it wasn't loud enough.

Leonard wasn't gonna wait for Halley to change her mind. He knew she wasn't going to, and he was anxious to see her out of that sexy dress. He drew the zipper down as slow as he could. He felt her stiffen and relax and followed it up with a shutter.

Halley pulled back slightly and in doing so she felt Leonard tighten his grip on her parted dress. She leaned back even further and the dress slipped from her shoulders. She drew in a deep breath and a tiny smile crossed her lips.

Leonard tugged a little harder and the tight dress crumpled down around her waist. Leonard just sat there, but his cock sprung to an aching stiffness and he knew Halley felt it. He stared at her half naked body. He's seen Halley countless times in her tiny bikini, but this was different. He focused on the swell of her round, firm tits. Her thick nipples were poking against the lacy material. The perky aeroules were poking out of the top of her lacy cups and his mouth watered just thinking about licking and sucking on them. He knew she would be extremely responsive, just like her mother always was.

Halley was getting more and more excited and she rose up on her arms and arched her back. She didn't have to give Leonard any instructions. As her ass came off the bed, Leonard tugged at her dress and it slipped off her slender legs.

Leonard always loved her ass. It was extremely tiny and he knew they would fit perfectly in the palms of his hands. Just like her tits, her ass was perfectly shaped. The rounded moons stood high and didn't rest on her thighs as other women's asses did as they grew older. He knew it was going to be a long, fruitful night.

She continued to blush and she opened and closed her legs over and over again. She caught his gaze. "I think it would be best if you removed my panties first Daddy. I can see you can't stop staring at me down her and my panties are so wet, they are becoming uncomfortable. You don't want me being here feeling uncomfortable, do you Daddy?"

He gave her a sly smile, "Oh no sweetheart, we surely wouldn't want that now would we. Come on, lift that luscious ass of your off the bed and I'll try and make you more comfortable."

She did as asked and she let out a slow hiss as she felt him slide the damp patch of material off her slim thighs and off her tiny feet, taking her high heels with it."

She looked at Leonard and giggled, "What, you've never seen a woman's bare vagina before?" She tapped him on the arm and got his attention, "One more thing, why am I nearly naked and you still have all of your clothes on, Daddy?" She knew every time she called him daddy, she felt his cock jerk harder.

He was stammering, "Aw, well, ah, shit Halley. I'm at a loss for words, that is how luscious your vagina is, but we are not in school now, unless it is the school of Leonard, teaching his lovely stepdaughter how to fuck and make love. We much rather call it a pussy, or if we are really vulgar, a cunt. You, I would have to say have a very, very fine looking pussy and before the night it over, I'm gonna make both you and your pussy purr! As far as me still having my clothes on, that is an oversight and in my past relationships, the woman was always the one to remove them. Would you like to do it, or would you rather me strip for you?"

She was grinning like a girl before her presents on Christmas morning. She hopped to her knees and she saw how Leonard watched her firm tits bouncing in her bra. She reached back and flicked her fingers and the bra slid down her arms and she tossed the skimpy scrap of material to Leonard. She giggled when she saw him raise it to his face and inhale her lilac scent.

She was now naked and reached out and unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his half opened shirt. She tugged at it and he assisted her, pulling it off and tossing it aside. She moved to his pants and unhooking the clasp, she pulled down the zipper and drew in a deep breath. She pushed at his chest and he leaned back, giving her an easier path to removing his pants. She caught him off guard as she grabbed hold of his pants and boxers and tugged hard. Both articles of clothing fell to his knees and she yanked harder and pulled them off. She released a loud gasp when she looked back and saw the thick, stiff column of flesh before her. She licked her lips and her large eyes bugged out as she immediately noticed the thick veins bulging out from the sides of his cock.

She was still leaning over him, stunned by what she was looking at. She let out a moan as Leonard reached out and molded and caressed those firm orbs of flesh. His thumbs immediately began to strum both bright pink aeroules. He was amazed how many tiny bumps suddenly perked up around both large, rock hard nipples. He squeezed both of them and was in awe how firm and pliable they were.

Halley was moaning louder now and she urged him on by pressing her chest harder against his active hands.

He was getting a good whiff of her sex as she was leaking all over the sheets. He stared into her half closed eyes, "SO tell me Halley, what would you like me to do with this glistening pussy of yours?"

She giggled, "Well, you said you were gonna make it purr. I would like to see how you are going to make that happen?" She looked down and as sexy as she could, she glanced up with those sexy blonde bangs. She battered her pretty blues and a grin crossed her lips.

He released her tits and pushed her back onto her back, "I could start by tickling it. I know how ticklish you are? Or if that didn't make it purr, I could lick it. I bet it is really tasty?"

She rose up on her elbows. Her feet were flat on the bed and she bit her lower lip and was breathing heavily through her mouth. She watched as Leonard parted her slender legs. He was amazed how long her legs were, especially on a woman as petite as she was. He raked his nails up and down her inner thighs from knees to just short of her pussy. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy every time he got close to it. He settled in between her trembling legs. He stared up at her, "You know if neither of them worked, I could slip something inside of it. I bet it would be very tight, but very slippery, am I right?"

She nodded, "How about trying all of the above. I want you to try anything and everything you think will produce the purr from me. I'm open to anything and want to experience whatever you want. One thing though Daddy, don't keep me waiting. I'm more than ready for something, anything to start."

He leaned in and flicked his tongue out, but stayed clear of her clit. He shoved in further and a gush of cream escaped her tight hole and coated his tongue. He curled his tongue and scooped up as much as he could. He knew it would be tasty, but he found it sweet and creamy. He went back again and began to tongue fuck her and he had a hard time holding her still.

Halley was thrashing around as she humped his face and ground her tight, tiny pussy to his mouth. She clutched at his head and he knew, she was Bernadette's daughter. She reacted just like her mother did. She was on the verge of her first orgasm produced by someone other than her own fingers.

Leonard dipped lower and stabbed her puckered hole and he heard a gurgling sound escape her throat. He stiffened his tongue and pressing his forearm across her hips and shoved hard and sank his tongue into her ass.

Halley let out a growl and started shaking. She exploded from what he was doing to her ass and Leonard knew if things continued, he's have to try and fuck that hole too.

He managed to free himself from her legs and stared up at her, "That was close, almost a purr, but that growl might have even been better." He smacked his lips, "Should we try for a purr?"

She nodded, "Oh yes Daddy, make me purr!"

He dropped back down and lifting both of her legs, he draped them over his shoulders and dove in and began licking, sucking and fingering her pussy.

Halley released a scream and her ass came off the bed and she thrashed around, but Leonard tightened his hold on her. He attacked her clit, sucking at it, flicking the tiny button up and down, side to side. He shoved first one finger and then a second finger into her pussy and he was amazed how tight she was. He bumped against her hymen over and over again and was anxious to strum her G-spot, but put that on the back burner for later or the next time, if there was a next time.

Halley's tiny body was glistening with a light film of sweat from the overheated activities she was experiencing. She rolled her head back and began to purr.

Leonard smiled and resumed fingering her. He lapped at her from asshole to clit and drew the aching clit in-between his lips and sucked. He wasn't about to stop until he was rewarded with her cumming.

Halley was hyperventilating. She was unable to control her bodily movements and she bucked and squirmed and she finally released a loud scream and started to squirt. She was shocked, not knowing what was happening and she squeezed his head with her thighs as her heels kicked violently at his back. She turned beet red, completely and utterly embarrassed at what she just did. She was unaware that a highly sexual woman did this.

Leonard slowly extracted himself from her slimy legs and cum coated belly and pussy. He looked up at her and saw her crying. He gathered her up in his arms, "Oh my darling girl, why are you crying?"

She tried to speak, but continued to sob uncontrollably, "I peed all over you, I'm so, so sorry, I couldn't control myself."

He hugged her tighter to him and although they were both covered in her slimy cunt juices, he swept her bangs from her forehead, "You didn't pee sweetheart. I made you cum so hard, you squirted. It is something highly sexual women do when the cum so violently, they can't control their orgasms and they cum so hard, the cum squirts out instead of flowing or seeping out. I'm so, so proud of you. You are so gorgeous cumming and I can't wait to make you cum again, but next time I wanna cum from my cock penetrating that lovely tight pussy of yours."

She let out a gasp, "Oh Daddy, are you sure? You're not just saying that to make me feel better, are you?"

Would you like me to go get Penny in here and tell you herself?"

She shook her head, "Oh no Daddy, I'm still too embarrassed. What are we going to do about this mess?"

He climbed off the bed and tugged at her arm, "Let's go take a quick shower together and them we can go into one of the larger guest bedrooms and begin again."

She giggled as she followed him, "Are you sure it was okay to do that?"

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Oh yes, a million times yes. Halley, it was a pleasure to be coated by your squirting. Just look at my cock. Even with all of this talking, it still hasn't gone down."

She wrapped her tiny hand around it and stroked it, "Maybe after we clean up, you can show me how to make it happy with my mouth. Would you like that, Daddy?"

He slapped her on that firm ass and it didn't even shake, it just quivered and leading her under the spray, he washed her off and himself. He kept slapping her ass and pushing her hand away from his stiff cock. Turning off the water he playfully dried her with a huge towel and led her to the guest bedroom.

He turned down the bed and found another old blanket to use. They already ruined one set of bedding and didn't need another one ruined. He flopped down on the bed and smiled at her, "Okay you are very good at cumming from someone licking your pussy. Now I get to see how your oral skills are, are you ready?"

She climbed up onto the bed and although she looked nervous, she looked eager to begin. She wasn't sure where start, she looked up and him, "Would you please teach me, Daddy?"

Leonard took her hand and guided it to the base of his shaft. She stroked it up and down. Leonard grabbed the back of her head and guided it to his cock. "Okay part your lips and stick out you tongue and run it around the tip."

She did as she was instructed and before long she had the entire knob coated in her saliva. She began to suck more into her mouth without being told. She began to bob up and down and as she did, Leonard cupped her firm tit and squeezed it and tweaked at the nipple

She rolled her tongue around the tip as her hand stroked him harder and sliding it up and down further and further. She captured a drop of pre-cum and drank it down.

He reached out and began to pluck away at the pins holding her messy bun up and as her hair began tumbling free, Leonard combed his fingers through it.

Halley remembered Penny telling her how it excited him to play with hair after letting it down. She sucked harder and didn't seem to need any more instructions. She just did what came naturally and as she sucked harder, she felt Leonard thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth, just like he was going to do to her pussy before long.

She gagged when she got too excited and took him too deep and began to gag. She pulled back and a line of saliva clung to the tip of his cock and her bottom lip. It looked so fucking erotic, Leonard nearly came from seeing it.

He tipped her head back and gave her a hot, open-mouthed kiss, sucking her saliva into his mouth. He fed it back to her and releasing her, he gripped her head and guided it back to his cock.

She had it so wet, she nearly took him all the way into her mouth, She relaxed her throat and groaned when she was able to take it into her throat. Her eyes watered and she drew air in through her nostrils. She pulled back and a stream of saliva ran down her chin and landed on her heaving chest.

He pushed her away, "You've been a bad little girl, Halley. You nearly made Daddy cum and he wants to last long enough to fuck his little girl. Roll over, I think the bad little girl deserves a spanking!"

She giggled and moaned, "Oh Daddy, please don't, I'll be good." She rolled over knowing he wanted to spank that gorgeous ass of hers.

He stared at it and reaching out he caressed those tight, firm mounds of flesh. He pinched them and slapped it lightly.

Halley moaned louder than necessary, playing for him and arched her back, pointing her ass at him and swayed from side to side. She waited and another stinging slap landed on her butt. This time a little harder and a true moan escaped her lips. She threw her head back, sending her long silver blonde hair over her shoulder, "Give me another Daddy, I've been a really, really naughty girl."

He gave her a series of stinging slaps and staring down he saw those gorgeous cheeks, a deep red and when he placed his hand on it, it was hot, just as hot as she was. He saw her cunt juices seeping out of her tight slit and running down her thighs.

She was gasping for air and groaned out, "Oh please Daddy, please fuck me now. I'm so excited, I'm ready for you to fuck me and take my virginity."

He chuckled, "So you want Daddy's cock huh?" He gripped his rock hard cock and getting behind her he ran the tip up and down her glistening slit.

She knew he was teasing her, "Please Daddy, give me that fat cock of yours and shove it deep in my tiny little cunt."

"He snickered, "Oh my little girl is getting nasty again. No longer vagina, it's now a cunt huh? Okay, Daddy will fill that filthy cunt of yours with my cock, are you ready?"

"Please daddy, I want that big cock of yours in me."