Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny couldn't get enough of Halley's firm tits and she drew one deeper into her mouth and pulled back until she couldn't hold it any longer and it made a popping sound as her lips released it.

Halley was squirming all over the bed, her tits were glistening from the saliva in Penny's mouth. Penny attacked them again, this time with both her lips and her fingers. She had them both aching as she twisted and tugged on one while sucking and nipping at the other with her lips and teeth.

Halley flopped back down to the bed and rolled her head from side to side as she bit her lips. The pleasure Penny was inflicting on her ripe body was almost too much for her to bare.

Penny released Halley's tits and running her hand down Halley's trembling body, she dipped her hand under the elastic of Halley's running shorts. She immediately discovered she wasn't wearing panties and she found Halley's pussy bare and extremely wet. She tore at them and Halley helped by kicking them off her ankles, leaving her totally naked before Penny.

Penny slipped out of her shorts and took her tiny panties with them. She too was naked as her young subject. Penny recaptured Halley's mouth and they kissed. It seemed to have gone on forever, neither of them were in a hurry and savored one another's mouth, lips and tongue.

Penny finally pulled back and before Halley could react, Penny rolled her onto her belly. She caressed her gorgeous ass and began to shower her ass with kisses. She caressed it and Halley tightened her ass.

She looked back, "It is a little tender, Daddy sort of spanked me. He told me I was a naughty girl."

Penny pinched one cheek and heard Halley let out a gasp, "And were you Halley? Were you a naughty little girl?"

Halley's eyes turned dark with lust and nodded, "Yes, Aunt Penny, I was really naughty, but I promise to be good, please don't spank me too!" She pouted and Penny felt a rush of juices beginning to seep from her own pussy.

Penny lightly caressed Halley's ass and she grinned when she saw Halley part her legs, hoping for greater contact. Penny chuckled when she saw Halley rise up partially on her knees and press her ass harder to Penny's soft, firm hands

Penny took advantage of this position and she dipped her fingers through Halley's wet, puffy lips. They were still sensitive from the sucking and fucking inflicted upon them by Leonard last night. She moved around on the bed and sliding to her belly, her tongue darted out and she licked the crack between Halley's taut ass cheeks. Her wet fingers continued to slide up and down the dripping slit below that, "My God Halley, I can't believe how wet your pussy is."

Halley looked back and let out a groan as she watched Penny's face dip down and join her wet fingers, "Oh Yessssssss, lick my cunt Aunt Penny!"

Penny switched back and forth between her tongue and her fingers dipping into Halley's sloppy cunt hole. Whatever wasn't in her hole at the time, was attacking her clit.

Halley's moans and groans were getting louder. She bit down on her lip and nearly drew blood, proving that Penny was an expert at eating pussy, just like Leonard was. She was soon on the verge of an orgasm, but it slipped away.

Penny pulled back and rolled Halley onto her back and she straddled the tiny blonde. Her pussy with those huge fat lips hovered over Halley's face and she inhaled her pleasant scent. Her mouth watered, but she was unsure of what to do.

Penny lowered her mouth to Halley's swollen cuntlips and began licking and sucking at them. She pulled back and looked to Halley, "I know this is all new to you, I learned the same way. Just do to me what I'm doing to you. Do what you love having done to your own pussy. Think back at yesterday and lick me, just the way Leonard licked you."

Halley let out a growl and grabbing hold of Penny's bubble butt, she pulled her down to her open mouth. She licked and sucked at every inch of Penny's pussy. She slipped a finger deep into her hole and she screamed out when she felt Penny attacking her pussy once again.

Penny was going to make her cum hard first. Then she could enjoy having Halley licking and sucking on her. She slipped two fingers in Halley's tight hole and twisting them around, she began to brush her G-spot.

Halley bucked wildly and within moments of that, Halley was thrashing around, painting Penny's fingers and tongue with an orgasm she couldn't contain.

Penny licked and sucked at the sweet juices that Halley released and she kissed and lightly licked her.

Halley slowly came down and she knew what to do, exactly what Penny did to her and over the next five minutes, the novice worked over the porn star's juicy cunt and before long, she was rewarded with an dose of her cunt juices, coating her lips and tongue.

Penny slowly rolled over and gathered the tiny blonde up in her arms, "You, Halley are a natural. I haven't cum that hard from another woman, well to be honest, since your mother ate me. I believe in time, if you would like to, you could surpass her and be one hell of a cunt lapper."

Halley hugged her, "I do believe I'm bi-sexual. I hope that doesn't shock you?"

Penny caressed the tiny blonde, "Oh Halley, just the opposite. I'm glad you are. This way both Leonard and I can share you. Would you like that?"

She giggled, "No not really, but I think I'd love that. Can I ask you something?"

She kissed her lightly on the forehead, brushing her sexy bangs aside, "Sure sweetheart, you can ask me anything."

She was afraid to ask, but finally asked her, "I know Dad always wanted a baby of his own. I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I heard him tell my mom over and over again, that is the one thing he's sorry he never had."

Penny stiffened, but held Halley tighter, "Yes, that's true Halley and I have to admit, that is all my fault. I won't go into it all it just brings up a bad time in our relationship. So why are you asking all of this?"

Halley's blue eyes were tearing up and she smiled when Penny brushed a tear away with her thumb. She bit nervously on her lip, "Aw, well, I was wondering if you would be opposed if I was the one who gave Dad, aw Leonard a baby of his own. I would give it to the two of you and the two of you could raise it as your own child. I just wanna give him something no one else could give. I love him with all my heart, mostly as a Dad, but after last night, even more so. I don't want to do it if it will tear the two of you apart. I see how great you two are together now. I just wanna give him something I know he wants so, so badly!"

It was Penny's turn to begin to cry. She hugged the tiny woman so tightly, she nearly suffocated her. She planted several warm, wet kisses on her forehead and cheek. She kissed her gently on the lips, "Oh Halley, I don't know what to say? I know without a doubt he would he the happiest man alive and he'd make a fantastic father, but I don't see him allowing you to do this."

She sat up, "We could double team him. Make him do it. We both know it is the right thing to do. We just would have to keep it a secret. I know he hates people who lie. We would have to just convince him this is perfect for him and it is something I thought about, even before my Mom and Leonard couldn't have a baby. I thought all along, she could and I have to say, I know she could, but she was taking birth control pills behind his back, not wanting to have a child again."

Penny was shocked, but after a moment, realized if she could do what she did to her and Leonard, it wasn't far from what Halley just told her.

"Okay we'll have a private conversation, just the three of us. Michael can never know about this. We'll have to have it when Michael is out. We'll have to find a way to get him out for an afternoon." She hugged and kissed Halley again, "You my dear are one sexy and more so, a wonderful woman. I just hope we can convince him."

She knelt up, "With this body, how can he refuse?" Penny slapped her on the ass, "You are being naughty again, little girl!"

Halley let out a shriek, hopped off the bed and ran out of the room, naked into her room where she slammed the door shut, laughing all along.

See what happens next. Can the two sexy blondes convince Leonard to finally being the father he always wished he could be.