Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 12

Story Info
Loose ends are tied up as the series ends!
12.5k words
4.45
9.6k
5
7

Part 177 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Halley began to spend more and more time with Chris. She did it a lot just to keep away from Leonard and Penny, but she was getting more and more frustrated. She needed a sexual release and she tried to keep her cool, but against her better judgment, she fell for him.

She went to his house, he was expecting her but when she arrived, she knocked and there wasn't an answer. She opened the door and called out to him, "Hey, Chris, it's Halley, I'm here, am I early?"

She didn't hear a response and walked down the hall and saw the bathroom door ajar. She pushed it open and released a loud gasp. He was there, covered in soap suds. She took a deep breath and inhaled his sexy body wash. She couldn't resist. She removed her tiny sundress, slipped out of her bra. She shimmied out of her panties, she was glad to rid them, she noticed a puddle of warm white cream on them.

Halley slowly slid the shower door on it's track and stepped into the over-sized tub. She found him standing there, as suds ran down his firm, ass cheeks.

He turned and his mouth dropped open seeing her there in all of her naked glory.

Halley giggled, "You may want to close your mouth before you have a mouthful of soapy suds."

His eyes traveled down her lush, firm curves and she did the same. She found his body hotter than she imagined in her dreams. She loved his six pack and gazed lower and released a gasp as her eyes locked on his stiffening cock.

Chris chuckled when he noticed where she was looking, "Go ahead Halley, you can touch it if you'd like." It wasn't a suggestion, but more of a command. He stepped closer to her and taking hold of her wrist, he guided her tiny, slender hand to his now, raging hard-on.

She tightened her grip on his cock and immediately compared it to Leonard's and she was glad to find it just as thick and slightly longer. She shuttered thinking how it was going to feel in her tiny, tight pussy.

She stroked it lightly and beamed up at him, "Mmm, this is quite a handful, I'm impressed." She kept her eyes locked on his as she stroked it lightly.

Chris reached up and pushed strings of wet hair from her neck and as he did, he leaned forward and began nibbling at the sensitive flesh there. He kept it up as she trembled and let out a gasp and a tiny groan.

Halley could feel her pussy dripping and all of the blood she could spare rushed between her legs and her knees began to weaken. She shook again and slipped slightly on the floor of the tub. She made a note that it had to be replaced, preferably by a large, very large shower stall.

As she slipped, Chris tightened his grip on her and in doing that, his cock that was sticking straight out poked at her belly, seeing she was so much shorter than he was.

As he continued to feast on her neck, she kissed his shoulder, taking note to remember just how it felt. She broke free from his grasp and slowly sank to her knees, leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses as she went.

Chris threw his head back as he felt her tongue darting out, licking at his six-pack and belly button. She cradled his cock in the palm of her hand lifting it slightly, she swapped her full, slippery lips around his shaft.

She inhaled his manly scent as his cock slipped deeper into her mouth, she made a mental note to thank Aunt Penny for teaching her how to deep throat a cock.

Chris let out a grunt and his hands fisted her dripping locks that were plastered to her skull. He drew in a deep breath when he felt his cock slide deeper into her oral cavity. He loved how her tongue whipped around and danced all along his shaft as she continued to bob up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into her incredible mouth. He flinched in amazement when he felt the head of his cock poke at the back of her throat and suddenly slid deeper.

Halley was breathing heavily through her nose trying to avoid the water and still deep throat him. Her tongue finally made contact with his crinkled nut sack; she poked at it.

Christ threw his head back, "Holy fuck, you have it completely embedded in your mouth and throat, you are fucking amazing!"

Just hearing that spurred Halley on. She sucked harder, her cheeks hallowed out and saliva was drooling out of her mouth and down her chin. She couldn't care less. The hot water was still bathing the two of them. She slobbered spit all over it so she could take him back into her throat.

Chris growled out and began to shake. He knew if she kept it up, he could soon be shooting his wad all over her face or down her throat.

Halley knew he was close and her entire body began to tense up. She was on a mission to have him cum. She wanted it very, very badly. She doubled her efforts, sucking and licking like a machine. She looked up at him with those big blue eyes daring him to cum. Her grunts got louder and she knew he was so, so close.

Chris grabbed her shoulders and clung to her. His groans were louder than hers. He watched as she shoved several fingers deep into her dripping pussy. He saw her body tense up and he knew she was cumming. It sent him over the edge.

Halley's eyes grew large as she heard him let out a loud shriek. She felt his body quiver and jerk and suddenly her mouth was flooded with a thick, hot stream of his cum. She rolled it on her tongue, but wanted more. She sucked harder and as the second blast shot out, she pulled it from her mouth and let it coat her pretty, smiling face.

Halley gaped at the huge amount that shot out and she wanted more to savor. She closed her lips around it again and sucked hard, drawing the last ropes of his climax empty into her mouth. She swished it around, making sure her mouth was covered in it. She swallowed and released his cock. She smacked her lips and smiled up at him, "Mmmm, very, very tasty Chris, almost as good as Leonard's!"

He stiffened and stared down at her and he saw the shocked look on her face.

She got to her feet, "Did I say that out loud?"

He smiled and nodded, "Don't worry Halley, I knew it was happening. How could a good Catholic School Girl as you be so proficient at sucking cock. You had to have a great teacher and who better than one of the most famous porn stars as Penny was and is."

She threw her arms around him, "Oh Chris, I Love You." She felt him stiffen and relax, "Did I just say that out loud too?" He held her at arms length and nodded, "All good Halley, I Love You Too!"

They hugged one another and rinsed off, "We better get out of here, the water is growing colder by the second."

They climbed out of the tub and grabbing a couple of huge towels, they laughed and Halley giggled as they dried each other off.

Chris grabbed the towels and hung them up and he took Halley by the hand and led her out of the bathroom towards the bedroom, "Okay you little tart, your turn."

She giggled as she climbed up onto the huge bed. It was sturdy with huge wooden headboard and foot boards. Before she could adjust herself on the bed, Chris was upon her. Skin against naked skin. She felt a fluttering in her belly and moved south.

Chris' mouth was once again on her neck, sending chills throughout her body. His soft lips began to move to her shoulders and downward. His lips tickled her flesh, down to her tits. He nipped at the flesh of her upper tits. Her nipples were aching for attention.

He buried his face between them, "My God Halley, they are so fucking big, just so firm and pliable. I just can't get enough of them." He pressed them together and managed to flick his tongue back and forth on both nipples at the same time.

Halley was squirming about, she was getting the attention she so desperately needed. She clutched at his head as he concentrated on one at a time. The incredible feeling flooded her tiny, lush body. So warm and so fucking wet. It spread downward to her pussy too. She was moaning louder as his tongue flicked out. She knew it would be incredible when he got that tongue down to her clit. She knew if he continued on her tits this way, she'd cum for sure.

Chris moved to her other tit and that just too much for her to take. She arched her back and her moans were off the chart. He tried to hold her still, but she bucked hard and let out a grunt and came. He was afraid he went too far, she went still for a brief moment and he through she passed out.

Halley began to squirm again, her legs were twisting and shaking. She clutched at his head and urged him downward. She thrust her legs out and wrapped them around his body She tightened her grip and felt the beating of his heart in his chest directly against her swollen cuntlips. She rocked her hips from side to side trying to make greater contact with her pussy and clit.

Chris knew exactly what she needed, but having her where he wanted her, he made her wait. His hands caressed her slender thighs creating an even louder groan deep in her throat. He found her weak spot and wasn't about to let it slip away.

He managed to break free and he planted wet kisses on her flat belly. After the baby she worked diligently to get her belly toned again and she succeeded. He darted his tongue into her belly button, causing her to squirm even more.

Halley was panting so hard, she nearly began to hyperventilate. She urged him lower, arching her ass off the bed to make contact with his mouth. She rolled her eyes back in her head when she saw him lock eyes with her and he had an evil grin on his face.

Chris' hand stroked her thighs and he saw her biting her lip to stifle the moan. He traced her puffy cuntlips with the tip of his finger. The touch was so light, and he knew she wanted and needed greater pressure there.

He finally gave in and sank his fingers up to the first knuckle between her tight lips. He ran it upward until it made contact with her clit. He could feel it pulsate and the heat was unbelievable. He pressed his arm across her upper thighs to hold her steady.

Halley was in heaven, he was nowhere in the same class as Leonard, but he was close, very, very close.

Chris began to concentrate on her clit. Playing with it and twirling it around two of his fingertips. He knew he was good at this, but from her reaction, he felt a surge in his cock. He knew without a doubt when the time came to fuck, he'd be more than up to the challenge.

Chris snuck a finger into her tight hole. He moved in and out and twisted around and began to pet her G-spot. He felt her entire cunt pulsating at the heat was incredible.

Halley was gasping for air, constantly moaning, "Oh fuck Chris, stop the teasing and eat me. I need to feel your tongue and cock in me." She rocked her slender body on his fingers. She screamed out when he finally lowered his mouth down and his hot breath was the first to bathe her.

He consumed her pussy, from base to clit and back again. He couldn't believe how wet she was. His hand was drenched up to the wrist and his lips were dripping with her milky cream and ran down his chin; he tongue fucked her. He sucked on her clit. As he concentrated on her clit, he shoved two and then a third finger into her pussy, sending her over the brink yet again.

Her legs wrapped around his head so hard, she thought she may crack it like an over-sized walnut. She clawed at the sheet as she came hard, "Oh you gorgeous cunt lapper. I'm cumming. Holy fuck, I feel like my inner walls are going to shoot out of me." She bathed his face with her cunt juices. She was able to hold back the urge to squirt, but it was close to happening.

She came and she came all over him. She was shocked to see him double his efforts and stay there as he continued to lick and suck at her flowing pussy. She thrashed her body, humping his face. Finally it was becoming painful and she pressed hard against his forehead, "Please, please Chris, I need a break, it is beginning to hurt."

He immediately backed off and as he felt her legs release him. He rose up slightly and grinned up at her. His face was a mess and she giggled when he licked at his upper and lower lip.

When Halley got enough energy, she reached down and pulled him up her glistening body. She wrapped her arms around him and began to rain kisses all over his face, tasting her milky cum all over his cheeks, chin and lips.

All of a sudden there was a loud knocking on the door and he managed to break free. He threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He answered the door and paid the delivery man. He returned to the bedroom, "I ordered Chinese, I hope you like it?"

She giggled, "I love my Cowboy much better."

He tossed her a robe, "Here put this on. I need to feed you, you're gonna need all the energy you can muster to handle what is yet to come."

She smiled a sexy smile at him, "Oh buster, I was thinking the same thing about you." She raced after him, but he was tucked under the large log-styled table, safe from her attack.

They ate slowly, savoring the meal, but kept on giving one another sexy winks or very, sensual stares.

Halley was getting turned on just watching him put some of the Chinese noodles in her mouth. She licked her lips when his tongue flicked out and caught the end of one noodle. She knew it was the same tongue that pushed her over the top to cum several times. She gave him a sexy smirk.

He pushed his bowl away, "What?"

"I was just wondering if you were ready to go again? I am!"

He raised his eyebrows, "No wonder Leonard always looked tired whenever he called from Florida on Face Time!" He looks at her and she at him. They both dropped one hand beneath the table. Chris, stroked his cock and Halley rubbed at her clit.

Chris stood and his cock pushed against his shorts. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. He led her back to the bedroom and stood her before the bed, he swept the over-sized robe from her tiny body. He planted his lips to hers and she drifted back onto the bed.

Halley kissed him back with the same intensity and ran her hands down his body and pushed his shorts off his hips.

Chris kicked them away and grabbing his t-shirt, he nearly tore it getting it off. He pinned her tiny body to the bed and their heated bodies nearly fused together.

She fisted his hair and sucked avidly at his invading tongue He allowed it as he shoved it even deeper into her mouth Halley could feel the juices nearly bubbling out of her sloppy pussy.

He ground his stiff cock against her cunt and she welcomed it. She wrapped her legs around his firm body and kicked at his ass, "Fuck me Chris! I need t feel you in me!" She managed to reach down and grab hold of his thick, stiff cock. She swept it up and down her slippery groove and finding its mark, she growled out as she felt him sink into her slowly.

He kissed her harder as he slowly sank deeper and deeper into her. He tore his lips from hers and swept her unruly blonde hair from her face, he smiled down at her. 'Oh Fuck Halley, you feel better than in any of my dreams. I couldn't stop dreaming of this and you didn't disappoint. Way, way better than any dream I've had."

She giggled and felt him shift in her slippery channel, "Oh you have no idea Chris. I can't count the number of nights I've woken up, dreaming of this and found my sheets wet with my pussy cream."

He kissed her again and began to slide in and out. He palmed one of her firm tits and tweaked and tugged at the stiff tip. The root of his cock was driving her insane as it scraped again and again against her stiff, tingling clit. Chris reared back and began to plow in and out of her at a furious pace.

Halley was unable to keep her legs locked around him and they fell to the mattress. Chris gathered them up and planted them flush on his shoulders and scooted closer. He was nearly on his knees. He got higher and held her legs high, he began to pump in and out of her like a pile-driver. The bed, even though it is huge, moved with his steady movements.

Halley was beyond the point of no return. She rolled her head from side to side, unable to move and she was there as a vessel to accept his cock over and over again. She felt his swollen nuts slap against the firm cheeks of her ass. She kissed him harder and screamed into his mouth, "OH FUCK ME CHRIS! I'M CUMMING!"

The raw animalistic humping he was inflicting on her tiny body was brutal, but Halley welcomed it. She was so used to a gentle, loving lovemaking bout with Leonard and Penny. This was new and exciting. She hoped it would never end, but like all good things....

Chris picked up the pace and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed through the bedroom. The intoxicating scent of their sweat and their sex filled it too.

He reared back and arched his back and slammed into her one more time brutally. He screamed out, "Oh you gorgeous woman, I'm going to fill you with my hot cum."

She clung to him as she felt him sending stream after hot slippery stream of cum into her pussy. She raked his back with her nails as she came yet again.

Chris finally released her legs and they fell flat onto the bed and he pinned her to the bed. He rested on his forearms, not wanting to crush her.

Halley tugged at his arms, "Lay on me Chris, I want us together, just like this."

He gently slipped his arms away and he pressed his hairy chest to her firm tits and they were breathing as one. He rose up again, "Just too much weight, Halley." He swept her hair off her forehead and kissed her there, "Stay with me tonight."

She grinned up at him and nods, "Just try and kick me out."

They rolled onto their sides and they spooned and before long they are asleep. Twice during the night, first her and the second time him. They woke and made slow and gentle sex. As she drifted back to sleep the second time, she did it with a smile on her face thinking, "He can be gentle and rough, he's perfect!

Halley spent more and more time with Chris and when it came time to leave for Florida, Halley had the three of them in the living room, "Dad, Aunt Penny, I won't be returning to Florida with the three of you. I'll be spending the winter here with Chris. I hope that is okay with you two?"

Leonard hopped up and pulled her into his arms, "We knew this was coming, we're glad you decided on your own. We were going to be mean and tell you we didn't want you coming with us, but this is even better."

Penny hugged Halley and then Chris. Leonard gave Chris a firm handshake, "You better take good care of our girl or you'll find a pitchfork in your ass."

Chris rubbed his ass, "Oh, I think that would hurt, but no need, I'll take good care of her. Just gotta get her some warm clothes for the winter up here."

A week later they celebrated Christmas and they were on their way back to Florida, leaving their loving daughter in Nebraska.

In Mid-March, Leonard answered his phone, "Hey Chris, how is the winter up there?"

Chris chuckled, "Believe it or not, we're having an early spring. The snow has melted and the trees are beginning to bud. Listen Leonard, I think you are the closest thing Halley has to a father. I'm calling to ask your permission to marry her?"

Leonard was smiling from ear to ear. He called Penny over and muted the phone, "Chris is asking me for Halley's hand in marriage."

"Leonard, are you still there?"

He un-muted the phone, "Yeah, I was just telling Penny. Well I know she loves you and I'm sure you'd be faithful and loving to her." He nodded and Penny slapped him on the back, "Oh, so the answer is yes. We'd be honored for you to be our step-son-law, so to speak."

"Oh great. I was going to ask her as soon as possible, but I want the three of you here when I string the question on her."

"Well if that's the case and the weather is nice, we'll leave before Easter. You can expect us back sometime next week. We'll let you know when our flight is coming in."

"Great, Halley will love spending Easter with you all."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers