Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They retired to the living room while Amy and Penny went out to the playhouse to get Melissa and Susan in and ready for bed.

Amy and Sheldon once again gave awkward hugs and Sheldon pulled back, "I hope you were not blown away by me sobbing in front of either of you?"

Penny shook her head, "No, no way Sheldon, if anything it truly showed you realized what happened and it sorta hit home. Why don't the two of you get a good night's sleep and we'll meet back here in the morning and have a nice hearty breakfast. Any preferences, Sheldon?"

He shook his head, "Whatever you make will be fine with me. See I have mellowed out, right Amy?"

She giggled and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you sure have, good night. See you two in the morning."

Penny locked the bedroom door, not wanting to be disturbed or let them think they were open to a swap. She made it perfectly clear to Leonard before starting out that it wasn't gonna happen and he agreed.

She crawled into bed and snuggled beside Leonard, "Wow that was exhausting. I've never been so glad to get into bed and sleep."

He kissed her, "Yeah, it was pretty intense, but I think he finally realized what he did and how bad he handled it.

They were asleep before anything else could be said. In the morning Leonard woke up first and made the coffee and put the juice out. He got a bowl of cereal for Susan.

Penny came out, refreshed. Sheldon, Amy and Melissa loved the loft and Melissa couldn't stop talking about how cool it was to have one and overlook the kitchen. They went out to the gulf, it was warm enough to swim, even though it was January. Melissa took charge of Susan, taking her to the beach and they made a sand castle. It gave Amy and Sheldon the freedom to relax and make sure everything talked about last night settled things.

They found it did, but Penny and Leonard made no move to even think about swapping and by noon, Sheldon and Amy got the message.

The six of them had a casual meal of hot dogs, hamburgers and all the fixings out on the porch and the mood was light and easy. After the meal, they headed back to inside as the evening turned cooler.

The conversation was light and without conflict for the remainder of the evening and they all went to sleep rather early.

Wednesday morning Leonard took Susan to a playground down the road allowing Penny to sleep. She was waken by a knocking on the bedroom door. She slipped into a robe and when she opened the door, she found Melissa there, "Is Susan up? I wanted to take her out to play on the beach."

"Come on in and let me check." She looked around and found a note, "Took Susan to the playground will be back by ten."

She turned to Melissa and shook her head, "It seems that Leonard took Susan to the playground, maybe we can do the beach thing later."

Melissa was upset she wasn't included, and sulked back to the loft.

Amy came in, "What happened? Melissa is crying she wasn't asked to go to the playground."

Penny shrugged, "I was asleep when she knocked on our door. Leonard took Susan to the playground, I didn't know anything about it."

Amy looked upset, but what could she say, "Okay, we're going to take a walk on the beach, see you later."

Penny closed and locked the bedroom door again. She was pissed at Amy's attitude and didn't want the drama. She was glad today was the last day and they would be leaving in the morning.

Leonard came back and looked around, but found the house nearly empty. The three of them headed outside and relaxed on the porch swing, just admiring the waves coming in softly. The three of them returned from their walk on the beach and Leonard tried to smooth things over and it worked to a point.

Leonard came back to Penny, "She says she's okay, but I don't believe it."

Penny leaned over, "To tell you the truth, I think she was thinking after everything was settled that they were going to swap. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!"

He nodded I agree, you are more than enough for me."

She hugged him and whispered, "Thank you, Leonard, that means a lot."

The remainder of the day, they all swam and drank and decided on a bar-be-que for dinner out by the beach. Leonard even made a bonfire with S'mores and the kids were happy.

The drinks flowed freely, but Penny and Leonard made no moves to cuddle with their friends in the manner they wanted. The evening ended early and they retired to their rooms again.

In the morning Leonard made a huge breakfast with an assortment everyone was happy with and afterwards Amy and Sheldon packed up getting ready to leave.

Sheldon and Amy hugged Leonard and Penny. The two kids were doing the same. Leonard came over to Sheldon, "I'm glad we settled everything and hope we can do this again."

Sheldon looked to Amy and she nodded, "Well we were talking and wondered if this could be a yearly thing?"

Penny and I were thinking the same, maybe we could switch off and one year you come here to Sanibel Island and the following year, we'd come to Galveston."

Sheldon looked to Amy and turned back to Leonard, "Wow, that sounds great. We'll talk about it and get back to you."

As Leonard helped Sheldon pack the car, he turned to Sheldon and Amy, "You guys have a great trip back."

Penny hugged both Amy and Sheldon and gave Melissa an extra long hug. As they drove away, Leonard looked to Penny, "That was enjoyable, but I am so glad it's over."

That evening, Leonard took Penny to bed and claimed his wife. They had a long, passionate bout in their bed. After finishing, they both slipped into their robes and went out to the porch and looked over the large expanse of the Gulf Of Mexico and watched the sunset.

In Galveston, Sheldon and Amy finished doing the same as Leonard and Penny did. They donned their robes and slipped out onto the balcony of their condo. They looked over the same gulf and watched the sunset.

Both couples were staring out over the water at 6 PM. One in Eastern time zone while the other did it in the Central time zone. They were separated by over a thousand miles of water.

Penny hugged Leonard while both of them picked up Susan and held her close to them. They watched the sun disappear over the water. She kissed him and Susan too. She whispered to him, "Thank you for marrying me again, on purpose. I'm looking for you to be with me the rest of my life."

He kissed her and hugged her back, "You're stuck with me and I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you always!

THE END!

To all my readers, this is my 400th submission.

I'll seriously be cutting back in my submission. Will try out the TV programs of Last Man Standing, Mom and maybe revisit JAG and Blue Bloods.