Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we'll let you go, congratulations Chris, bye!"

Chris laughed, "Bye.....Dad!"

Leonard chocked on what Chris said, but the phone went dead and he couldn't reply.

The following week, Penny, Leonard and Susan arrived at the Omaha airport and Chris and Halley were there to pick them up. They loaded the SUV with the bags and headed out to the ranch.

That evening, Chris had a candlelit dinner of steaks, baked potatoes and asparagus. After the meal he looked to Leonard and Leonard nodded.

Chris came around to Halley and knelt before her. Her jaw dropped open and began to cry before he said anything. She looked to Leonard, "Did you know about this, Dad?"

Leonard shrugged, "Know about what?"

She turned back to Chris, he had opened the ring box, "Halley, will you marry me?"

She nodded and threw her arms around him, "Yes, oh yes Chris I will."

He kissed her, "I had a whole speech, but you broke in and I figured I better get it out before the entire surprise fell apart."

She rained kisses on him and as she hugged him, she looked over her shoulder at Leonard and Penny and mouthed the words, "I Love You Both!"

After a bit of discussion, they settled on a late summer wedding. Over dinner one evening Halley stood and raised her glass of wine, "To the best parents a daughter could ever have. Even though you were my step dad and you were just a very close friend that I called Aunt Penny, I think of you as more than that. I think of you as the mother I never really had." She looked to Leonard, "Dad, would you give me away?"

Leonard had a tear come to his eyes and he removed his glasses to wipe them away, "Are you sure? Don't you want your father to give you away?"

She scoffed, "He wasn't around on all of special occasions and I certainly don't want either of them here to ruin our wedding. I'll send them an announcement AFTER the wedding. No need to stir the pot and have them show up and really screw things up."

Leonard looked to Chris, "I'll be handing her over to you at the ceremony, but just to let you know, I won't be giving her away. She is her own woman and not someone who is given away. I hope you cherish her as much as the two of us have. She has given us so much joy, joy that can never be repaid. You are one lucky SOB!"

Chris came around the table and hugged Leonard, "Wyatt and Susan were like parents to me, but you surely surpass them." He looked to Penny, "Not to slight your parents, but it is true. You two have given me and Halley the world and we can never repay you. I'll always love her and cherish her, just as you have and more."

Over the next few months they planned a wedding that the area hasn't seen in years. Penny and Halley planned the entire event. Penny wanted her to have the weddings she never had and now with their nest egg, they could do it up well.

The wedding was going to be at the ranch. They had the huge barn redone and had it decorated in white with white, silk drapes and lanterns.

Leonard paid a fortune to have it air conditioned and Penny and Halley traveled to Chicago for the wedding dress Halley wanted.

The dress finally arrived and Halley was excited to try it on. She was in the master bedroom with Penny . She quickly stripped and slipped into her lacy white corset. It hugged her breasts perfectly and was snug between her legs, creating a perfect camel-toe.

Penny came over to her and gathering her hair, she clipped it up for the time being and she watched as Halley slipped into a pair of silk, white stockings and clipped them to the garters on the corset. She stood to slip into the dress and she paused when she saw how Penny was admiring her body, "Come on Aunt Penny, you've seen me hundreds of time in less than this."

She approached her and caressed her cheek, "Yes, but never in such fine lingerie, you looked spectacular."

"Stop you're going to make me blush."

Penny drew her into her embrace and before either of them realized, they were kissing softly. The kiss grew steamier as Penny pulled the tiny, gorgeous bride-to-be against her body.

Halley let out a gasp and it turned into a moan when she felt Penny's hands travel down her back to her tight, gorgeous ass. She squeezed those rock hard cheeks and Halley pushed against the taller, rounder woman.

Penny guided her to the bed, "I think trying on that dress can wait, what do you think?" She stared down at the tiny woman about to be married. Her long light blonde hair spread out around her pretty face; it came undone while Penny was kissing her. Penny focused on Halley's bright red lips. She saw her firm, full tits swelling above the top of that sexy corset.

Halley extended her arms, "How about you get your pretty little ass of yours down here and join me in a farewell get together. I love Chris with every inch of my body and soul, but I have to confess, I'm going to miss our time together; with Dad too." Penny made a move to climb on top the bed but Halley rose up on her elbows and shook her head, "Strip for me before you join me."

Penny gave her a sly smile and crossing her arms, she drew the camisole up and over her head. She reached back and with a flick of her fingers her bra went slack and it joined her top. She shimmied out of her shorts taking her panties with them. She kicked off her flip-flops and patted her already slippery lips cuntlips and shrugged, "Does this meet your requirements?"

Halley was beaming at her and she nodded, she flopped back down on her back and spreading her white stocking clad legs and patted her satin covered pussy, "I'm all yours." She giggled, "At least until I say I do this coming weekend."

Leonard and Chris came in from doing a sound check in the remodeled barn, "I have to say Leonard, you sure went all out for Halley and me. I can't thank you enough."

He patted him on the back, "Since my daughter, who is barely three, I'm not sure if I'll be around when she ties the knot. I want to splurge and give by faux daughter what I may not be around to give to my actual daughter. I'm hoping if I'm not around, you and Halley, along with Penny will give her the one I won't be able too."

Chris drew him into his arms and hugged him, "Oh you are so far off base. I know you will be around to give Susan the wedding she deserves. I promise, for some reason that you are not here, I swear to give her one to rival ours."

Leonard broke the hug, "Okay enough of this mushy shit." He looked around, "Where are Penny and Halley?"

The two of them went up the stairs to the second floor and they stopped at the top of the stairs, they heard Halley release a moan, "Oh God yes, Penny, just like that. You have one of the most incredible tongues I've ever experienced."

They heard Penny giggle, "I bet you wish Chris was here right now watching me eat your pussy while you sucked him off, don't you?"

Halley released a long moan, Mmmmmm, you got that right. What would make it even better would be if Leonard was here fucking you while you licked me."

Chris looked to Leonard, his jaw was hanging open and he wasn't sure what to do. Leonard put his finger to his lips and pointed to the bedroom. He waved him over and they both stood at the open door. What they saw shocked Chris, but turned Leonard on and knew in a moment or two, Chris would feel the same way too.

Halley was sprawled out on the bed in her wedding lingerie. Penny was naked as the day she was born. She was between Halley's squirming legs, sucking and finger fucking Halley's glistening pussy.

Halley had her eyes shut, she had pulled down her corset low enough to expose her stiff nipples. She was tugging at them both, "OH Penny, you are fucking incredible. You are without a doubt one of best cunt lappers."

Penny licked from asshole to clit. She was glad the corset had a snap allowing her easy access to Halley's juicy cunt, "I'll never, ever taste a sweeter pussy that yours. Chris is one lucky fucker to be able to do this whenever he wants."

"I'm going to miss fucking Dad, but even though I'm marrying Chris, I'll always remember Daddy's thick cock."

Penny chuckled as she slid her finger in and out of Halley's slimy pussy, "I bet you'd like one last shot at Leonard, huh? I bet you wish this finger was his cock, don't you?"

Halley giggled, "Oh you are so nasty Penny, but yes and his cock is so much thicker than your fingers."

The two women were so involved in what they were doing, they didn't notice the guys who stepped into the bedroom.

Chris was sporting an incredible hard-on. He had to admit, he's seen Penny in a few of her videos, but seeing her eating and finger fucking the woman he was marrying in a couple day, he knew he had hit the jackpot.

Halley was blocked by Penny's body who released her pussy and climbed up to press her lush curves to the tinier blonde. Halley welcomed her and as they kissed, Halley savored her own juices on the woman who was like a mother to her.

Chris was never this turned on in his entire life. His cock was pressing against his jeans and he wanted nothing more than to release it and fuck either of the women locked together on the bed.

Penny raised her head from between Halley's legs and giggled, "You know, I've lusted after Chris for years. You get to spend the rest of your life with him."

Halley grabbed hold of Penny by her thick ponytail and tugged at it, "Get that gorgeous body of yours up here and kiss me."

Penny was upon her in seconds and as they kissed, she felt Halley's tiny hands on her plush ass, "Mmm, this is one thing I'm going to miss the most, just kissing you and tasting you."

Halley was gasping for air as she didn't want to lose this. They were kissing again, savoring each other and neither of them wanted to to end, ever.

Penny pulled away slightly and smiled down at her, "I wish you could suck my clit while Chris feeds that thick cock of his into my mouth. I'd deep throat him and give him a blowjob he'd never forget."

Halley giggled and tugged at Penny's sexy ponytail, "Mmm, I'd love that, just as much as I'd like Daddy fuck me one last time."

Penny let out a grunt, "Just imagine us side by side as the two of them fuck us at the same time. Chris fucking me and Leonard fucking you."

Halley groaned, "I'd love to watch Chris fuck you hard. He fucks hard, not like Dad. Dad is so gentle, I love how gentle Dad fucks, but it is nice because Chris can be gentle too. Before I say "I DO!" to Chris, I'd give the world to see him fuck you. Seeing they are not here, how about you spin around and let me lick your pussy too."

Penny rose up from the tiny blonde beneath her and as she turned she stopped and let out a gasp. "Oh fuck, Leonard, how long have you two been standing there?"

He chuckled, "Oh, long enough!" He reached down and adjusted the lump straining against his zipper.

Halley was blushing as she rose up on her elbows and immediately saw the lump in both of their pants. She licked her lips seductively and looked to Penny. She nodded, "Go ahead, have your way with Chris. As long as I can have Dad one last time."

Leonard looked to Chris, "What do you say, you wanna fuck an ex-porn star?"

Chris chuckled, "She'll never be an ex-porn star to me. She'll always be number one." He cleared his throat, "But to answer your question, hell yeah. Do you want to do the same to Halley?"

He nodded, "But today, nothing gentle. If this is going to be the last time I fuck Halley, it is going to be long, hard and deep."

Without replying to the guys, both Penny and Halley slipped off the bed and approached the two men. Penny, completely naked moved to Chris as the tiny tart, still partially in her wedding lingerie moved over to Leonard.

Penny grinned at Chris, "I've been dreaming about this for years." She placed her hands on his t-shirt and felt his firm pecs under the tight shirt. She moved to his belly and felt his six-pack.

Chris couldn't hold back any longer and reaching out, he clutched at her ponytail and yanking on it, he planted his firm lips to hers. It was a savage kiss, with all of the pent-up longings he's had for her too. He forced his tongue into her mouth and she opened willingly as she felt him clutching and pulling harder on her ponytail.

Halley didn't wait for Leonard to make the first move. She rose up on her tiptoes and planted her lips to his. Her hands worked feverously at the buttons on his shirt and once open, she pulled it off and returned to kissing him, pressing her firm, naked tits to his firm chest.

Penny looked to Halley and saw she had Leonard half naked. She looked back to Chris, "Way too many clothes on, raise your arms, I need to feel my tits against bare skin." She pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. She licked her lips and shook her head, "Still too many!" Without waiting for him to strip, Penny sank to her knees. With the dexterity of a seasoned porn star, she opened his pants, drew the zipper down, but before she lowered them, she yanked off his shoes and socks. His jeans followed and she raised her head and stared at the stuffed jockey shorts before her.

She had a wicked grin on her face as she nimbly slipped her fingers under the elastic of his shorts. She pulled hard so it stretched over his erection and pulled them down, until his raging hard-on popped out into view.

Beside them, Halley leaped up and wrapped her arms and legs around Leonard's body and she grinned down at him, calling out, "Take me to bed Daddy!" She giggled when he laid her down, tore off his jeans, along with his boxers.

Halley's eyes bugged out, "Wow, it sure reminds me of some very, very happy days. I'm sure to have many more with that stud after he finishes with Penny." Halley let out a shriek when Leonard dropped to his knees alongside the bed. He grabbed hold of her slender legs and pulling hard, drew her tight ass to the edge of the mattress. He placed his hands on her knees and pushed them apart and stared down at her tight, glistening cuntlips.

Halley stared down at him and their eyes locked. A sexy smile crossed her lips. She licked them, "Oh Yes Daddy, lick me, eat my pussy just like you did the first time you took my virginity."

Chris growled out when he heard his bride to be voice how she lost her innocence. He pushed it out of his mind as he tore his eyes from what Leonard was doing and stared down at the gorgeous blonde before him on her knees. He locked eyes with her beautiful green eyes. He fought the urge to throw her on the bed beside Halley and give her the same treatment Leonard was giving Halley.

Penny was just about to close her lips around Chris' stiff, thick shaft when she heard Halley let out a high pitched squeal. She looked over and saw Leonard dipping his tongue deep into Halley's pussy and she lost sight of what he was doing as her legs shot upward and wrapped around his head.

Penny turned back to Chris, "Mmm, now where were we?" She smacked her lips, she fisted the root of his cock and slapped her cheeks several times. She giggled when Chris' hand grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled her face to his shaft. She opened and took him deep into her mouth. She pulled back and used all of her talents to wet the entire shaft, expertly using her lips and tongue. She was poised over it and kissing the tip, she opened her mouth and swallowed him down until his nuts were pressed against her chin. She hummed a tune and felt his cock jerk as she flexed her throat muscles, milky him without moving her head. Her tongue was in constant motion, whipped around the shaft and as she pulled it from her throat, she stabbed at the pee hole with the tip of her tongue.

Chris' body stiffened and his head rolled around on his shoulders as he clutched at her head, "Oh fuck, you are amazing, what you are doing is amazing. Oh fuck, if you don't let up, I'm going to cum!"

Penny wanted more than just a mouthful. She pulled her mouth off of him slowly, she released it with a pop and flicked her tongue out, bathing the tip. She looked up at him and gave him a sexy wink. She resumed sucking, but at a more leisurely pace. She licked and nipped and then kissed her way up and down the underside, flicking her tongue out at the swollen nuts.

When Leonard continued on Halley's juicy cunt, she looked over his back at her future husband. His face showed sure bliss. She saw his hands fisting Penny's tousled hair as Penny's experienced mouth brought him to the brink of cumming several times, backing off each time to make him last. She was brought back to what Leonard was doing when she felt him sink two fingers into her tight hole.

Leonard smiled, knowing he got her attention back. His tongue circled her clit as his fingers pumped in and out of her slick folds. He released her clit, smacked her lips, "I loved watching Penny finger-fuck you, just like this."

She gave him a sly grin and nodded, "So did I! She let out a gasp, "She is..." She grunted! "She's very good at it."

Leonard chuckled, "Is she better than I am?" He resumed licking and fingering her. He looked up and her mouth was gaping open, breathing heavily, unable to reply.

Chris was finding it difficult to stand as Penny's saliva was dripping down her chin and falling to her swaying tits. He tightened his hold of her ponytail and pulled her mouth from his cock and moaned out, "Oh Penny...Fuck...NOW!"

She swiped the spit from her lips and chin, "Is that what you want Chris? DO you want to fuck me now?"

He let out a gasp and nodded. Yanking her ponytail, all he could reply was "UP...NOW!"

She stumbled to her feet and she felt his hands on her hips and spun her around. His hands were on her back, urging her to lean over.

Chris wrapped his arms around her body and sweeping her hair aside, he feasted on the sensitive flesh of her neck. His hands moved down her back to her lush ass. He spread her cheeks and before she could react, he sank his rough ranch hand fingers into her juicy cunt.

Halley saw Chris attacking Penny and she felt the familiar spasms in her pussy and she knew what Leonard was doing was pushing her over the top. Her body began to shake, goose bumps covered her tits and belly. She clutched at his head, "Oh Daddy Yes! I'm cumming!"

Leonard tightened his grip on his little girl and held her tight until her trembling ceased. She pulled back and looked up at Halley, "Just as sweet as you've always have."

Halley lazily sat up and wrapped her arms around Leonard's head, "So tell me Daddy, how do you want to fuck me for the last time?"

He stood up and his knees were stiff, so was something else. He climbed up onto the bed, "How about you climb up here and ride me?"

She licked her parched lips and leaning over, she planted a soft, wet kiss on the leaking tip of his cock. She slid up his prone body and kissed him deeply, "Mmmm, you are right Dad, I do have a sweet tasty pussy, don't I?" She giggled and rising up onto her knees, she reached back and worked quickly and the satin corset went slack. She unclipped her stockings and leaving them on, tossed the corset aside. She turned towards him and giggled, "I can see you're still turned on by me, I love that."

He nodded, "Just as hot as ever. What are you waiting for, climb aboard!"

Halley shook her head, "Not just yet, my turn for a little oral fun."

On the other side of the bed, Chris was still plastered to Penny. One hand playing with her pussy, while his other hand was circling her body, tweaking and teasing her large puckered nipples.

Penny whipped her head around, "Enough teasing, time to fuck me Chris, please?"

He spun her around and kissed her. He tasted Halley on her lips, "Mmmm, you still taste like Halley, don't you just love eating that sweet pussy?"

She fisted his unruly hair and deepened the kiss. Their tongue fought back and forth. She was guided to the bed and when her butt hit the mattress, she took a seat. She struggled free and planted her heels on the edge of the mattress and lewdly parted them as far as she could. She leaned back and found her head beside Leonard's.