Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard looked up and saw Chris hovering over her and he knew Chris was about to fuck his wife. He shifted his gaze and focused on Halley's lips sliding up and down his shaft. He loved her silky blonde hair swishing all over his thighs. He was more than ready and gripping her by her upper arms, he drew her up and guided her above his saliva stained cock.

Halley's cuntlips parted as her mouth dropped open. She was gasping for air as she slowly sank down ever so slowly so just the tip was inside of her, she moved back up again. She did this over and over again driving Leonard wild as she nibbled her bottom lip. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he gripped Halley's trim hips and thrust hips upward, burying his fat cock deep in her pussy.

Halley arched her back and threw her head back and screamed out, "OH FUUUUUUUCK!" Her entire body went stiff and she collapsed against him.

Alongside them, Chris swiped his cock up and down Penny's fleshy cuntlips. Penny smiled up at him as she watched him lean forward and slowly sink into her. Her legs came up and watched it go deeper until he bottomed out. When he pulled out, it was covered in her creamy juices. She arched her back as he began to withdraw, wanting it to stay exactly where it was.

Penny turned her head and locked eyes with Halley's who was riding her husband's cock. She had flashbacks of doing this as Bernadette rode Leonard's cock and Howard fucked her. It felt like a million years ago. She was brought back to the present as Chris growled out, "That's right, Penny, watch my bride-to-be fuck your husband while I drive my stiff cock in and out of you. Tell me Penny, do you want it harder?"

Penny looked from Leonard and back to Chris. She nodded, "Oh yeah Chris, fuck me harder, fuck me till you make me cum hard!"

Chris picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of Penny faster and driving in as deep as he could. He loved how her tits bounced around with every thrust of his hips. He was covered in sweat and as it dripped onto her lush body, it turned them both on even more. Chris made her moan with every inward movement. He stopped and slipped from her. He tapped her legs, "Roll over, I wanna see that gorgeous ass of yours.

She did as she was told and before she even settled down, she felt him sink into her again.

Leonard looked on as the look of pure lust spread over her face. He loved how her tits bounced and swayed with each thrust of Chris' body. He reached over and tweaked one of his wife's stiff nipples. Her eyes met his and she winked at him, "Having fun, Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Just as much as you are, enjoy it, after this we most likely will be the only one having sex with each other."

She giggled, "I can live with that! Oh fuck, he's tickling my clit, I'm gonna cum soon." She let out a hiss, "Are you okay with that, only fucking me from now on?"

He nodded, "Oh yes Penny, you are more than enough for me."

Penny reached out and grabbing hold of Halley, she interrupted her riding of Leonard's cock. She guided her face to hers, "Kiss me Halley!"

Halley leaned over and planted a cock stiffening kiss on Penny's lips. She tugged at Penny's ponytail and getting it loose, she let it flow all over her body as they continued to kiss with the passion of two long lost lovers.

Chris was over the top excited seeing this, "Oh fuck, that is so hot." He picked up the pace, slamming into Penny as hard and as fast as he could. He rubbed hard on her clit and as he started to cum he felt her go over the top. He sent blast after blast of his hot load deep into her pussy.

Penny wrapped her arms around Halley and increased the intensity of the kiss as she grunted out. She was cumming too, bathing Chris' cock with her milky cum.

Leonard gripped Halley's trim hips and pulling her hard to him, he ground upward creating extra friction to her clit. She exploded, coating his shaft with her climax. He played roughly with her firm tits and resumed driving up into her and holding her hard, he released his pent-up load into her well fucked pussy.

The two gorgeous blondes continued to kiss as the two men filled them with their potent cum. The entire room was filled with the sounds of moaning and groaning. The smell of sex hung in the air and Penny finally tore her mouth from Halley's, "Sooner or later, we're gonna have to try that wedding dress on."

Halley rolled her eyes, "I might need a new corset."

Chris clung to Penny's sweat covered body and shook his head, "Oh no you don't Halley. I want you to wear that one and don't even wash it. I want the scent of both of you on it for our wedding night." He pulled out of her and watched as Penny drew Halley off of Leonard's cock. She drew her down to the bed and straddling her face, she lowered her head to Halley's soaking pussy.

The two guys, totally spent sat back and watched them lick and suck the cum that was deposited in one another's sloppy pussy.

Before long the four of them were back at it and had another bout before they all stumbled to the shower to clean up. It was a very, very long shower with hands and mouths once again getting into the act.

That Saturday, Leonard dressed in his black tuxedo walked his little girl down the aisle. Penny walked with Susan who tossed flower petals out on the satin runner.

Chris stood proudly at the front, watching his gorgeous bride come down the aisle.

Leonard handed Halley off to Chris, "Take good care of her or you will have hell to pay."

Chris nodded, "You can count on it Dr. Hofstadter."

They had a wonderful ceremony and the reception was one for the ages.

The bride and groom jetted off to Hawaii for their honeymoon where they consummated their marriage in style.

Upon their return they took up household in the main house as Leonard, Penny and Susan said their early goodbyes and headed back to Florida.

A couple weeks later they got a call from Chris, Leonard answered it, "So tell me Chris, how is married life treating you?" A loud scream came from the phone as Halley yelled out, "You're going to be a grandfather."

Penny grabbed the phone, "How dare you make me a grandmother. I'm far too young to be one."

Chris chuckled, "Maybe, but for sure you will be the hottest grandmother in Nebraska."

THE END!

Epilogue

After Halley and Chris' wedding in Nebraska, Leonard, Penny and Susan left Halley and her new husband Chris and flew into Fort Myers. They took a Uber to their home in Sanibel Island. After the great news of Halley being pregnant, they settled into their live with their young daughter.

They had a very quiet Christmas, just the three of them and they celebrated New Year's Eve on the beach. After celebrating the New Years Day, they called Halley and Chris to wish them a Happy New Year.

They settled in at the beach home happy how their life had turned out. A couple days later Leonard answered his cell phone, "Hello?"

"Hello, Leonard, Sheldon here. How were your holidays?"

"They were fantastic, we celebrated Susan's third birthday and Christmas just the three of us. Halley got married back in August to a fine man named Chris. So tell me, how was your holidays?"

He chuckled, "Just as quiet as yours. Amy, Michelle and I had a very quiet Christmas just the three of us. With my mother passing away a couple years ago and George and Missy in California, we spent it alone just the three of us. It was very relaxing."

"That's good to hear. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. We were in Nebraska and didn't hear about her passing until it was too late. So now that we have caught up, is there a specific reason you called?"

"Yeah, we were wondering if the three of you would like some company? We'd love to see the three of you and try and put the past behind us? We talked it over and thought nearly four years have passed and thought we could get together and bury the hatchet."

Leonard let out a long burst of air, "Well, "I'll have to speak with Penny, but I'm okay with you coming here. We'd love the company. How about if I discuss it with Penny and give you a call back. I won't keep you waiting, I promise to return your call tonight."

"I understand, We'll be waiting for your return call and one more thing, thank you for understanding and we hope she agrees to a meeting, we'd love to see you. By the way, Melissa is excited about meeting Susan. She'd love to be a big sister to her."

"Thanks sounds great Sheldon, but it all hinges on Penny's decision and I won't try and sway her decision, it is all up to her. I'll call you later, take care Sheldon, bye.'

"Bye Leonard and again, thanks."

Leonard went out onto the porch where Penny and Susan were reading one of her favorite books for the umpteenth time.

Penny looked to her husband, "Who was on the phone?"

"Ah, you wouldn't believe it, it was Sheldon. He wanted to know if we would like some company here? I told him I'd speak with you and return his call later today. What do you think?"

She guided Susan off her lap and stood up and came over to him. She pulled him into her arms and tightened her hold on him. She pulled back, "So what do you think?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry Penny, just like I told Sheldon, this is totally up to you. You are the one he betrayed and it is you that has to be okay with hosting him, Amy and Melissa."

"Oh, so it won't be just him. That makes a lot of difference. It would be a lot easier with the three of them here. I'm leaning at doing it. We could put it all behind us. Just to let you know, It will never, ever be like it was when we were living across the hall. That ship has sailed, but I'd like to put the ill feeling behind us, forgive him and leave it at that. Okay now that I've given you my feelings, what do you think?"

He hugged her tight, "I told him I'd be okay with it, but it was all up to you. He said Melissa is excited about meeting Susan. He says she's thinking herself as being her big sister."

Penny shook her head, "Sorry, that will never be the case. Sure we can have them over. Heaven knows we have the space. You know it will be the first time we are having company here, it may be nice. Like I just said, it will never be the same as we were in Pasadena. We can have a good time, definitely NO SEX and I'd really like to see Amy and her daughter, but no mention of being Uncle Sheldon or Aunt Amy, just old friends we are having here to clear the air and send them on their way back to Texas."

He kissed her and hugged her even harder, "Wow, I couldn't have said it any better. So we'll do it. Do you have any time frame?"

She shrugged, "The sooner the better, any thoughts?"

"I agree, I'll call him right now out here and set up a date."

He called Sheldon's number and he answered on the first ring, "Hello, Leonard? Thanks for getting back so soon, so what was her decision?"

"We'd love to have the three of you here for a few days, the sooner the better so we can put this to bed and go on with our lives."

"Aw, okay, it sounds like you two have decided that once we meet and leave, that's it."

Leonard shrugged, knowing Sheldon couldn't see him, "Well sorta of. Like Penny said, we will never, ever be like we were back in Pasadena. We want to put all ill feelings behind us and go on with our lives, most likely separate lives. We'll have to see how the visit go. So any idea when we can would wanna come over here?"

" How about next Monday through Wednesday, we're free, I just hope that isn't too soon."

"Hold on Sheldon, let me ask Penny." He put his phone on mute and looked to Penny, "He was wondering if next Monday through Wednesday over here would be okay, what do you think?"

She nodded, "Three days is more than enough. The only problem would be if it doesn't work out, we're stuck with them for three days."

"Yeah, I know, but coming all that way for two days would be a little insensitive; but it is all up to you." He took the phone off mute, "Monday through Wednesday is okay Sheldon. If you would like, I'll text you our address. I'm sure you know it is on Sanibel Island. It is only twenty miles from Fort Myers. We'll expect you sometime on Monday. If you would, please either text us or give us a call when you are an hour away so we'll know you're nearly here. Thanks, see you on Monday, bye."

Leonard hung-up and once again hugged Penny, "I sure hope everything goes okay, if not, we're stuck with them for three days."

She nodded, "I think it would be better if we drove. That way we could have left without notice.

In the morning Leonard began checking sites to take the three of them if things went south.

She came over to him, "So what are you planning?"

He showed her a few tourist traps, "If we have to get out of the house because of any issues, we can go out and ease the tension.

She hugged him, "I knew there was a reason I married you. I would never have thought of that."

Sunday came around and Leonard had the house spotless and had enough food in the house that they both knew Sheldon liked.

Monday around mid-afternoon they got a call from Amy, "Hi Penny, we're about an hour out. We didn't want to get there too late so we drove half of the way here last night and stayed overnight in Tallahassee."

"Okay, you have the address, right? We'll be waiting."

"Okay Penny, see you soon."

They pulled up and Amy came rushing over and hugged Penny as if nothing ever happened. To be honest, she was never involved, but she was collateral damage seeing she married Sheldon.

Penny hugged her back and they moved off to the side as Leonard helped Sheldon with the luggage.

Amy was amazed at the house and the view, "This is incredible you two. We have a condo in a high rise and this puts our place to shame."

He put out his hand to shake Sheldon's hand, but he was shocked when Sheldon gave him a hug, just as Amy gave Penny.

Leonard pulled away shocked and Amy and Penny moved aside to allow Leonard and Sheldon to carry the luggage in the house. They dropped off their luggage in the guest bedroom and came out to the living room where Amy and Penny were already sitting.

Penny looked up as they came into the living room, "Hi Sheldon, I guess we were going to be in this situation sooner or later. Come on in sit down and let's talk."

Leonard, shook his head, let's put that on hold. I have the steaks marinating and ready to go out on the grill." He looked to Amy, we have a special little playhouse out back. It will be perfect for Melissa and Susan. I have chicken strips to grill for them, good for kids, but also not junk food."

Amy hugged Leonard, "Wow, that is perfect."

Penny and Amy went into the kitchen to work on potatoes and salad. Leonard was shocked when Sheldon joined him to work on the grill.

The four adults sat at the huge dining room table. Leonard chuckled, "I finally got my dining room table that we never had in our apartment, Sheldon."

He nodded, "Yes I can see that and it fits perfectly in here."

Penny uncorked a bottle of wine and filled their glasses. It was a bottle of red wine, seeing they were having steaks. After having their salads, they paused to let the steaks rest, it gave them a few moments to talk.

Sheldon looked across at his ex-wife and he knew he still had feelings for her, but knew that ship had already sailed. He took a big gulp of his wine and let out a deep breath, "Penny, I just wanted to tell you face to face in a relaxed setting that I can't put into words how so very sorry I am for betraying your trust. When Bernadette sprung on me what she did, at first I was shocked. She begged me to keep it to myself, saying it would do no good to bring it out in the open then, a few years after it was said and done. I mistakenly went along with it, not really realizing deep down what it really meant."

His face was flushed and all three of them could see how upset he was getting. Penny reached out across the table and folded her hands over his. She patted his hands and tried to calm him down, "Sheldon, it's all in the past, let's just forget about it and move on, okay?"

He shook his head, "I thought I could, but recently, for some reason it's entered my mind more and more and that is why I wanted these few days together. I wanted to try and smooth things over, but I myself can't see it happening. I was such a fool and Bernadette was so sly, I fell into her trap and afterwards, it was too late to tell anyone, especially you."

She released his hands and sat back. She looked to Leonard and then back to Sheldon, "A very wise man told me a little story about a book he read. He tried to deny reading it, but he couldn't have given me the insight unless he actually read the door. The book was "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Leonard released a groan and sat back nursing his drink a little less and refilled it.

Penny began again, "He told me that Christian Grey was visiting his psychiatrist. His name was Dr. Flynn and he made a observation. I can see how that you sort of mirror Christian Grey."

Amy chimed in, "Well, I read that book, very steamy, but I'm not aware of any Red Room that Sheldon has in our home."

Penny scoffed, "I doubt if you'd allow him to tie you up and spank you."

Amy giggled, "Oh he's spanked me, more than once, but never tied up."

Leonard chuckled, "Well there is always tomorrow."

Penny cleared her throat, "I think we are getting off track." She looked at them all and they nodded and closed their traps, "Okay Dr. Flynn told Christian that although he was a master mind when it came to business, noting he ran a multi-billion dollar company, when it came to relationships and feelings, he was still an adolescent. He compared him to a fifteen year old. I don't want to insult you, Sheldon, but although you are a master mind when it comes to being book smart, you may have been in over your head when it comes to relationships and how to handle an issue when it arose concerning something like this. I thought about hard and I truly forgive you. I am sure and without a doubt know that Bernadette played you. She was the master mind of an ill-gotten relationships and you were the novice, drowning in her wake."

Sheldon's lower lip began to quiver and tears began to roll down his cheeks.

All three of them were shocked. In all the years they knew Sheldon, they never, ever seen him close to crying.

He turned in his chair and buried his face in Amy's shoulder and he was enveloped in her embrace. Amy stared at Penny and mouthed the words, "What should I do?"

Penny shrugged and Amy rubbed Sheldon's back as she tried to console him.

Sheldon sat up, "Could you please excuse me, I need to use the restroom." He slipped out and hurried to the nearby bathroom.

Amy sat back down and looked to Penny, "Thank you Penny. I know that had to be hard to relate to him, but I think he needed to hear it. I think it actually hit home and he realizes that he was completely being played. He didn't realize the ramifications it had by not telling you. I believe he now realizes how he was being played by Bernadette."

Penny nodded, "That is what I came to realize when Leonard told me about Fifty Shades of Grey. Bernadette is the culprit here and she is one, neither Leonard or I will never forgive."

Sheldon came back and took a seat and sat on the edge of the chair just in case he decided to rush out again. He looked up at the ceiling and let out a long sign, "I have another thing to apologize for now. I'm sorry I lost it and began to cry. I've never done that before."

All three of them spoke up at the same time. They all said different things, but the gist was "Don't worry about it, no reason to apologize ."

Leonard passed around the steaks and all four of them were never so glad to dig into their food. They ate in silence and once Penny cleared their plates away, the awkward silence reappeared.