Big Bang Theory - The Comet Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... my gawd! Aaahhh!" She screamed when he drove into her from behind. He filled her up to her cervix in one solid thrust. He held her hips and increased his pace fucking her from behind. "Aaahhh fuck... fuck.. Me.. Raj... Give it to me... I want that fucking name..." Penny looked back at him while her whole body was being thrown into the couch with force that was moving it out of place.

Raj never stopped. He put his hands on her shoulders, slamming into her horny pussy with all he got. Standing up, he has giving her everything he always wanted. Her tight pussy was on his mind for the last decade and now he was finally enjoying it. Her black dress was now pooled around her belly. He didn't want to tear it. With the force he was fucking her, it could easily come apart and he didn't want to ruin it for her.

Penny closed her eyes as she came again. Raj's onslaught was unstoppable, She loved that big cock Raj kept from her all these years. She knew he was big from that night they spent together a few years ago.

"Oooohhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming... aaahhhh, fuuuck!!" Her eyes rolled backwards, she gripped the backrest pillows tight. Her body was shaking under a powerful orgasm. Raj pulled out and marveled at what he caused her. His face and chest was covered in sweat from this unexpected workout.

Penny fell against the armrest. Her body rolled around and splayed across the couch similar to how Raj laid before. Her chest heaved with her heavy breathing.

"Oh my god, Raj... " She had one arm across the backrest, the other leaning on the right armrest. Her legs laid wide apart, one on the couch, another down to the floor. Raj kneeled between her legs and returned the favour.

He kneaded and kissed her magnificent breasts, before descending towards her needy slit. He fingered and licked that soaked pussy just like he always wanted. Penny caressed his black curly hair, panting and moaning under his tongue and fingers. He could never get enough of her sweet tight pussy. Either fucking or eating her.

He raised up and slapped that fat snake of a cock against her belly a few times. This was the first time Penny saw how far up inside her he could actually reach. His dark slick shaft, soaked with her juices contrasted against her white skin as he slid it a few times against her clit, with the tip reaching all the way up to her bellybutton.

"Oh my god, Raj... give me that cock again..." Penny felt the shaft with her hands, letting it slide through her palms.

"You love it, don't you?" Raj now had the upper hand on her.

"Mmm, I love you fucking me with it... I mean look at this, fuuuck... You're sooo biiig..." She again sized that big brown cock up against her belly. Her palm barely reached around the girth and when he grind his hips against her pussy, the purple mushroom shaped tip snaked up to her stomach.

"Please, baby... give it to me again... I need to feel it deep inside me again.." Penny looked at him with her lustful eyes.

Raj stood up and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her legs straight up and spread them wide apart. He took her black shoes off and let them fall to the floor.

He aimed his view down, having a good look at her stretched wet cunt. Penny guided the tip of his cock over her clit a few times, desperate to get filled again. He took his time and swayed his hips around, teasing her clit before finally slamming into her again.

He let go of her left leg and hugged her right thigh. Her ankle came resting on his left shoulder as he hugged her thigh and used it for support. Her other leg hung down the sofa as Raj continued to fuck her stretched pussy. Penny was surprised how her legs were still able to stretch almost into a split. All of which made her pussy feel even tighter as Raj kept his arms tightly wrapped around her right leg and fucking her splayed laying on his couch.

He enjoyed the view, seeing his fat brown cock disappearing inside the tight pink snatch of the most beautiful blonde he ever got a chance to meet. He was already coated and glistering with her sex juice.

He took her foot into his hands and sucked on her toes as he kept fucking her pussy. Raj always loved her sexy feet and now he could finally kiss them.

Penny marveled his sweaty muscular dark chest, with being a little hairy made his figure even more masculine. She was submitted at this point. Looking into his lustful, determined dark eyes from laying down, while feeling a little more than a piece of fuck meat in his muscular hands.

Her hands were trying to find and grip and support around his white leather couch. She found the support on the backrest pillows, gripping them tightly.

Raj was pulling her whole body up onto his cock with the grip he had on her leg. Meeting her pussy with his pelvis each time he drove into her full.

She took his whole cock, marveling at the sight when he on occasion slowed to a halt and held still, their bodies fused together, not even an inch of his cock was left outside. He pushed and leaned onto her and held still for the both to enjoy the moment.

Raj reached for her other leg and pushed both of them down towards her head. He bent her in half again, but this time he slammed into her from the top.

"Awww my gawwddd!! Fuck... yessss. Yess... fuck me... fuck me..." Penny held on for dear life when he was almost piledriving into her body with all his weight. He laid on top of her, gripping her thighs just above her knees. She was bent in half, getting fucked roughly. The sensation was out of this world, quickly bringing her up to yet another orgasm. It felt like his cock reached even deeper inside her in this position.

"For all the troubles... I'm gonna get in... at the University... Gahhh!" Raj was plowing into her with anger in his eyes, throwing his whole weight into his thrusts, slamming his pelvis against her butt so hard and fast it was moving the couch out of place. Skin slapped against skin, whole couch was creaking and shaking under their weight and force.

"Fuck me, baby, take it all on me! Use meeee! Aaaahhh!" Penny screamed when her pussy exploded like a fountain, shooting her squirt into the air after their little session of hard deep angry fucking.

"Aaaaahh! Oh my gaaawdd! Fuuuck!" Penny squealed, surprised at the amount of juice squirting out of her vagina. Her whole body throbbed uncontrollably. She couldn't remember when was the last time this happened. Raj pulled out and kept fingering her squishy pussy deep, draining her of every drop. Her juice soaking the leather will make the couch even more valuable.

"Ooohhh..." Penny was worn out after an intense session of deep dicking overflowing with powerful orgasms.

Raj let go of her legs, his head fell towards hers. Penny wrapped her legs around his back as they caught themselves in another deep passionate kiss. Her drenched body was now laying underneath his. Both of them laid in a heap of sweat and her juices, before Raj plowed into her again.

Penny arched her head back and pulled him closer with her legs locked behind his back.

This time he kept his pace to be more pleasant for both of them. As much as he wanted to cum inside her, Raj still wanted to drag this out for as long as possible. He studied his country's sex arts for a few years now. When Penny caused him to ejaculate so soon on their first night together, he set himself on a path of his ancestors, studying Tantra traditions in every detail.

Penny hugged her arms around his body and brought them up to his face.

"Ohh, this feels soo nice... Just how I want it right now. How do you know me so well..."

"Indian." He simply smiled at her. "My ancestors know all about lovemaking."

"Just... don't stop..." She looked into his eyes as he fucked her slowly but deeply. He cherished every move, remembering every moment how her hot pussy flesh felt rubbing around his invading cock. After making her cum a few times, he was getting there himself. Having her in his embrace, her long blonde hair fanned around the armrest, his eyes never left hers.

"ohh... I'm getting close... I'm gonna..." Raj looked into her eyes, feeling his balls clenching, with a big load of his potent cream rushing through his cock.

"Give it to me, it's ok, Raj. Cum in my pussy, sweetie." Penny locked her long legs and arms behind his back with no intention of letting him go.

Those words were enough of a trigger to send him over. He thrusted one last time up into her pussy to his balls and froze still in position, flooding her womb with his hot seed. His whole cock throbbed and pulsed in rhythm of pumping her cervix with his hot cum. They both remained locked in position, his body pressed down into hers, pumping his hips a little with each spurt.

Penny's mind went wild with the sensation of getting knocked up by her Indian friend. He sure came deep inside and so much. Every inch of her pussy stretched and pulsed, milking his seed from his ejaculating shaft and soaking it up in her body.

"Gaaahh! Ohhh... Mmm..." Raj's eyes rolled backwards, almost fainting when he came so hard and deep inside his dream girl's pussy, which felt like he was already inside her womb. He moaned loud the whole time and looked into her eyes after the initial shot. He was kissing her, while overfilling her with all his cum. Some of which already leaked out her slit and dripped across her ass down onto the couch.

Once he felt his shaft shrinking and softening, he slowly pulled out from her drenched hole, causing even more of his cum to drip out.

Raj climbed off her, back onto his knees and watched her fingers feeling around her stretched pussy. He felt very proud of finally doing her and doing her good. If this was his only time with her, he surely used the opportunity well.

"Holy crap, you sure came a lot..." Penny collected some of his seed on her fingers and had a taste. "Mmm... yummy." She smiled at him, laying splayed across his couch, feeling blissful after being fucked so thoroughly. It has been many months, maybe years since she had a proper wild fuck like tonight. She was all sticky with her own and Raj's sweat but wouldn't trade this moment for anything. She loved having sex and this time with her friend was one of the best ones she had.

Raj stood up and lifted her body into his arms. She knew exactly where he was taking her. His bed was sitting right behind his couch.

"This will be more comfortable."

He gently laid her into the middle of the bed. He also brought them their glasses of wine and the opened bottle, not caring he was walking around totally naked. Penny pulled her dress down in the meantime. Mini did its job yet again.

By remote, Raj dimmed the lights and turned on some gently romantic music. Penny drank another full glass of his wine, before she laid down again. Sex made her thirsty but the wine hit the spot nicely.

Raj also took another glass and laid by her side. Exactly like he imagined doing it in his dreams. Bedding the cheesecake scented blonde goddess was really happening.

"I'm all yours for tonight..." Penny stretched out across the whole length and width of his bed. He was right, this was much more comfortable than his couch.

Her hair laid fanned around her head, her arms and legs were stretched out, almost reaching the sides and edges. Her worn out body was waiting to be pleased, waiting for him to do whatever he wanted. Her sex drive was still high. She loved having sex, but Leonard wasn't really satisfying her lately.

"I can't say it enough, you are too beautiful." Raj marveled and traced her body with his right hand. He slowly felt around her breasts, across her taut belly and down between her legs.

His lips soon followed his touch. Penny laid in the middle of his bed at his disposal. Raj took a bottle and poured a few drips onto her skin, before each kiss of her heavenly body. He poured a little wine onto her lips and kissed her, both tasting the wine off each other.

He repeated his wine tasting on her perky breasts. Each time he kissed and tasted her mounds, he poured a little wine onto her body. She surely brought out an intricate taste, when her flavour was mixed with the wine.

Her clit provided a different taste as well, when he sucked a shot of wine off it. Penny arched her head back and pushed his head into her pussy, enjoying getting eaten out with a flavour of wine on the side. Her moans encouraged him to slide the bottle neck into her wet fold. It was more slender and longer than his fingers. He slowly jerked the bottle, slowly pushing the thin neck deeper inside her, watching how her pussy opened up and engulfed the tip of the neck and the rest of the bottle body.

"Oh my God..." Penny could not handle the sensation of a cold glass penetrating her slit, spreading her pussy even further apart as the bottle widened in the middle.

"Mmmm... aaahhh.." Penny moaned and arched her hips upwards, swaying her body around. Raj kept showing it deeper inside her and licked her clit at the same time. This felt so amazing to her. Even though it wasn't his lovely cock fucking her, he provided her a great alternative.

Raj noticed her juices gathering on the tip and dripping inside. He pulled the bottle out of her and took a sip of Penny spiked drink.

"Delicious..." He smiled at her and brought the bottle up to her lips and gave her a taste of herself.

"Mmm... we should be selling these." Penny smiled at him, looking down between the valley of her breasts.

Raj put the bottle to the side and returned back down between her spread legs. He kissed around across her labia and down lower still over her inner thighs. He mapped her thoroughly, remembering every inch of her soft skin for the rest of his life. Not letting her have the name, which made her do this for him, was totally worth it.

There was always another comet out there for him to discover, but to have her body at his disposal for the night was a truly unique opportunity, something he will never forget. He knew it was best to keep this a one-time affair. Hopefully they can both pull this off without anyone knowing about this night of bottled up passion.

"I could never get enough of you, if you were with me..." Raj reached her feet again, kissing and sucking her sexy little toes with red painted nails. Her whole body was truly exquisite work of perfection. From her angelic blonde hair, seductive green eyes, her infectious smile, perfectly sized breasts, her sweetest pussy flowing to her slender long legs and sexy feet.

"Oh, sweetie... I love it too. But remember, we have a deal."

Raj kept quiet to not ruin their moment. He rather enjoyed it and kissed his way back up across her other leg, back up to her breasts, where he spent more time. He held them with both hands while sucking and flicking around her nipples. They were simply of perfect shape and size to fill his palms, aroused pink nipples teased his tongue circling around and across them.

Raj laid to the side and pressed her body onto his. They spent their precious time simply kissing each other, getting some time for Raj to get hard again. Penny caressed his curly black hair and Raj kissed around the spots on her neck and ears, knowing she loved being kissed there. Her faint moans only confirmed him.

Penny reached between them and jerked his cock in her hand. Not wanting to leave her without, Raj brought his hand in between her legs and slowly fingered her with his middle finger. They both moaned into each other's lips pleasuring each other.

Penny soon took the initiative. This time she pushed him down and laid on top.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you hard again. I need this cock to fuck me again." Penny jerked it a few times, but he wasn't quite there yet. She turned around on top of him, presenting her wet slit right up against his face. It looked like she recovered a little from the previous session, her labia lips closed up her chanell, but not quite as tight as she was when she arrived.

Raj laid on the bed and marveled her juicy flesh up close as Penny twerked her fed pussy up against his face. She spread her legs apart enough to lay down on his body, which spread and opened up her nicely for him to enjoy.

Most of his load was already consumed by her body or dripped out, but there were still some drops left in her, now revealed with her spread legs and Raj spreading her labia the rest of the way with his thumbs. Raj felt really proud and had no shame licking these few droplets. She was his best friend's wife, which presented a crazy taboo he never thought he'd break. The thought of him knocking her up was always at the back of his mind, especially after she got married.

He lapped and kissed her moist fold, enjoying her unique taste, while keeping her opened wide with his fingers. He tried to dart his tongue as deep inside her as he could, pulling her pussy lips apart and fingering her at the same time. His tongue was licking over her clit and reaching inside her pussy. His hands circled her round ass cheeks, he squeezed her perfect tight skin, driving his palms across those heavenly globes which always gather all their attention. Her ass was heavenly perfection now in his grasp. Raj felt her up, squeezing and feeling that gorgeous ass that was the center of so many wet dreams and stared.

He kept nibbling her labia and began to finger her again. He couldn't get enough of her. He ate her out and fingered her wet hole now with his middle and index fingers. With her laying on top, he could easily reach her swaying tits and gave them a squeeze.

Penny on the other side, loved to play with his semi-hard cock. In this state it was the perfect size for her throat to take it all in without choking or gagging herself. Fully erect, it was painful for her to take that stiff rod all the way down her throat. As much as she considered herself to be the queen of blowjobs, some cocks were too big for her mouth.

"Ooohhhh!" Penny moaned when he proved to her yet again how skilled he is at eating her out. Maybe even more than she's at her blowjobs. His cock in her hands looked good enough. For good measure, she tried to swallow him whole and just barely managed to feel the tip in her gullet.

"You're hard enough. Time to fuck." Penny climbed off him and turned around. She took the wine bottle and just like he did it before, she poured some wine on his lips and sucked on them. She poured a few shots over his belly and kissed around his abdomen.

Raj made himself comfortable, he wasn't going to get in her way. He was laying down, put his hands under his head and enjoyed the view of the blonde goddess sucking and licking his dark cock like a popsicle with a wine on the side.

Penny climbed up on his chest and slowly impaled herself into him. She slowly bent her knees to drive herself downwards onto his fully hardened shaft. Raj marveled at the sight from his end, watching with excitement how his tip pushed away her lips and disappeared inside her pale body, contrasting against his cock's darker tone.

"Oh my god, I love this cock..." She felt her belly with her hand, guessing how deep inside she took him.

Raj felt and kneaded her breasts as she rode him, faster and deeper. Penny got completely stuffed again, controlling the pace with her riding style. She put her hands on his chest and twerked her hips over his pelvis. She closed her eyes and arched her head backwards. She took Raj's hands and leaned back even farther. More she leaned, the more intense she could feel him sliding up and down her tunel.

An orgasm blasting through her sweaty body toppled her over. Raj raised up and laid on top of her. Her legs were splayed wide apart after cumming hard again, he had no problem driving his cock where it belonged. Inside this horny blonde wife, now reduced to a cock-hungry slut.

Fucking her missionary was something they both enjoyed the most, but Raj, much like Howard, always had an eye on her sexy ass. This was the best opportunity to claim her, given her drunken state and desire to get what she wants.