Big Bang Theory - The Comet Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny completely forgot why she arrived at his place, right now she just wanted him to keep fucking her, reminiscening of her younger days and countless nights spent fucking till morning light. It felt great to her remembering again why she was put on this planet.

She was becoming addicted to his cock, knowing very well her friend just ruined her husband for her. The way she felt her whole channel getting ravaged and fucked, right up to her cervix is something Leonard was just unable to perform. Feeling tingles all over her body from his fat tool, orgasms that made her squirt, some almost knocking her out, she didn't want this to stop.

Raj slowed down the pace and pulled out.

"Awww, baby..." Penny felt a bit sad without a big cock fucking her, but knew Raj probably just wanted in a new position.

"Would you please turn around for me?"

Penny did what Raj asked, without hesitation. She rolled on her belly and shook her sexy round ass at him.

Raj climbed on top, his knees rested up against her body. He pressed his cock into her buttocks and thrusted a few times against her ass. He held her ass together, engulfing his cock with her mounds.

He pulled Penny's body upwards and instructed her to keep her head and arms pressed down.

He drove his cock deep inside her again, the position Penny found to be exceptional. He must have found it in their Kama Sutra book, she thought. Like a doggy, but with her body leaned downwards, she could feel him even better. Raj held her hips and slammed into her. Each time causing skin on her bubbly butt to ripple in his rhythm. Skin slapped against skin and on occasion, he slapped her ass, knowing how much she loved it.

Each slap caused her to yelp and bring her closer to another orgasm. Her erotic cries and lustful moans of him fucking and slapping her were music to his ears. He wished he could record her voices and make a fortune selling those as an erotic ASMR.

There was only one elusive hole for him to fuck tonight. Him and Howard spent countless conversations talking about her ass and now he had the perfect opportunity to claim her.

Raj stopped his pace to get Penny's attention.

"Penny? I don't know how to say this..." Despite a wild night, this was still rather sensitive. "I'd love to... You know..."

"What, sweetie? Tell me, what do you wanna do?" She smiled back at him.

Instead of saying it, he simply pressed his cock up against her sphincter and almost already ram his tip inside.

"Aauu, to fuck my ass, that's what you want? Damn..." Penny flinched away from his cock and thought about it. It is the only way to wrap up this amazing fuck they had. "I'd like to try, but you're so big, I don't know if you'll fit!"

"Do or do not. There is no try." He looked at her and moved up against her ass again.

"Fuck..." Penny looked at his long glistening shaft, aiming straight at her holes like a missile aimed at the targets. She was on her arms and legs, with him kneeling behind her. "Ok, but go slow. I'll let you know if it gets too uncomfortable."

Raj positioned himself kneeling behind her ass and aimed his slick cock against her sphincter.

"I finally get to fuck her ass! Unbelievable... After all these years, she's mine." He exclaimed in his mind. Penny's been such a cock tease for a decade, but Raj never stopped believing this could happen. He poured a little wine between her pale round ass cheeks, letting the liquid wet her butt, before he nudged his tip up against her hole. Her ass was surely tighter than her pussy, Penny relaxed her muscles, which allowed Raj to slip the tip into her tight little asshole.

"Aaahhh... fuck! Mmmm... Oooohhh" Penny moaned when the first few inches slid into her ass.

Raj placed the hand holding his cock now on her other hip and pushed deeper inside her. At the same time, he pulled her ass backwards onto his penetrating cock.

"Gaaah! How much more?? Aaauu, gawd!" Penny bared her teeth when her ass got opened up and invaded deep. Raj slowly picked up the pace, at this point not even caring if she enjoyed it or not. He was finally fucking Penny's ass and nothing could stop him now. His thrusts became longer and deeper, shoving his rod into her bowels, rippling her skin, tearing her tight asshole apart. He gave her butt cheeks more hard slaps until they turned pink. Penny shrieked at each hit.

"Auuu, fuck! This... better... be... fucking worth it! Mmm... mmmm... ooohhh..." Penny screamed into his mattress everytime he slammed into her, vocalising her pain and a strange sensation of pleasure at the same time. Raj fucked her hard, moving her body into laying down flat. He placed his hands on each side of her head and drove deeper inside her bowels. He was stretched on top of her, he took hold of Penny's wrists and fucked her rough again, showing with his whole weight into her bowels almost like doing pushups.

"Aaaahhh, fuck! Aaahhh slow down!"

"How much do you want that name? Tell me, you slut." Raj lowered down to her ear and licked it. Hard sex was turning him dominant. In this position Penny had no escape. She had to keep up with his fat dick ravaging her tight asshole as long as he wanted, if she wanted him to keep his end of the deal.

"Aaaahhh! I... I... mmmffff! Her arms and legs were pinned down into the mattress. Her strength was not of use, she just had to go with it. Raj let her arms go, he raised up on his feet and fucked her squatting down, driving his cock up inside her until his balls slapped against her pussy.

"I want... fuck! I want..." Penny grinds her teeth in pain, turning this into more painful than she expected it to be. "I'm fucking taking it, you madafucker! Aaahhh!!" Penny screamed as another orgasm exploded over her body, this one the most intense yet. His rough treatment awakened her secret desires even more.

Raj grabbed the wine bottle and poured whatever was left onto her back. He shoved the bottle neck into her pussy while fucking her ass, which kicked off another weaker orgasm in her. She was never used this way before, certainly not being double penetrated with a bottle shoved up her pussy and a cock fucking her ass. Raj managed both, causing her to grip his sheets to almost tear them up.

"Aaahhh!" Penny yelled, barely taking in all of it. He held the bottle between his legs like a second cock, slamming into both her holes at the same time. She was soon on the verge of yet another orgasm, which made her squirt again.

"Oooohhhh!!" She yelled into his pillow as her liquids shot out of her pussy and drenched his belly. A pool of liquid made a big wet spot underneath her legs, with remains dripping down her thighs. Raj didn't care, he simply removed the bottle and kept fucking her ass without giving her any rest. His pumping drained and pushed out whatever she held inside.

Once her squirting stopped, he plugged both her holes, driving her insane. She loved getting double stuffed, being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. A second cock would be nice, but this night was just for Raj. He certainly used his time with her very well.

"Fuck me hard, use me like a cheap slut!" Penny screamed into the pillow. "Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Fuck my ass! Gaawwd!" She loved being fucked in the ass roughly. Her ass and pussy throbbed after all the orgasms, gripping him so tight, Raj was soon at a wit's end. He pulled out and Penny raised up on her knees, letting the bottle drop onto the bed.

"Ahhh, here it cuummss... Ggaaaahhhh!... Take it... Take it all... Have the name... It's yours." Raj held her by the hair and quickly jerked it off a few times. Penny held her mouth open with a dopey smile when shot a big load all over her face. She didn't care if he just brought it to her mouth out of her ass. First three streaks shot across her whole face, some reaching her hair. He dumped the last few spurts down into her throat, making her swallow every drop. He used her face like a worthless cum rag, blowing his load onto her and wiped it off her cheeks. She sucked and cleaned that lovely dark cock until it was nicely cleaned up, knowing she got what she wanted. Raj dropped on his knees and hugged her.

"Ooohhh, Penny... That was... I can't even say it."

"Thanks Raj. Always a pleasure doing business with you." Penny winked at him and scooped more of his cum off her face. Each time she sucked and licked her finger clean.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry if I..." Raj came back to his senses.

"It's ok, sweetie, really. I'm more than alright...You don't mind if I take a shower now?"

"Of Course not, please, go ahead." Raj pointed towards the bathroom. He kept his eyes on her naked body heading for a washup. Once she closed the door, he crashed back onto the bed. He stared at the ceiling, processing everything that just happened between them. His manners were back to normal, he could not believe he just called his friend a slut in the heat of passion.

Dozen minutes later Raj shot up with his cock hard again. If Penny is in his bathroom taking a shower, why the hell is he wasting his time laying here? On his way, he put the bottle on the kitchen counter. "Priceless..."

He silently entered the bathroom, which was already fogged with steam.

Penny gasped when she saw his full naked body, with his already erect cock swinging between his legs, coming straight at her.

"How is this possible? Are you on a pill or something?" She couldn't resist taking his dark brown snake into her hands again. "Fuck, you're spoiling me..."

"No pills. It's all you." Raj stepped closer under the running water and touched her wet body by the hips.

"Please, didn't you have enough? We can't, sweetie. I'm married..."

"It's a little late for that, wouldn't you say?" His hands travelled across her skin, the left up and behind her head, to bring in and fuze her lips with his. Right one kneaded her wet breasts, tweaking her aroused nipples. They kissed deeply, tongues flicking and licking each other. Mouths wide open, water poured down on their bodies.

Penny closed her eyes with Raj slowly kissing his way down to the sides of her neck and shoulder. He grazed her skin a little, making sure he didn't leave her with any love bites. Penny locked her arm behind his neck and pressed his lips onto hers. Raj sucked on her tongue and licked it with his own. They both wildly and passionately kept kissing each other, diving their tongues into the others' mouth.

Raj slid down her body with his right hand and circled his middle finger around her aroused clit, while her hands encircled and slowly slid up and down his shaft.

"Uuhhh... No, please..." Penny moaned with her eyes closed. Fighting in vain between his fingers and lips, his hardening lovely cock in her hands, just an inch away from her needy pussy on one side and her boring marriage on the other.

She's been with Leonard for a few years at this point, but this sort of burning passion they had for each other was long gone. Raj made her feel so special and sexy again, while Leonard already took her for granted. She just couldn't stop stroking and marveling at Raj's now fully hard cock. His balls felt fully regenerated when she cupped them, despite already cumming twice. They felt heavy and full of his exotic seed.

"Damn you, I'm going straight to hell for this..." Penny dropped down on her knees and looked at his gorgeous stiff dark shaft up close. She slid her tongue across the whole length from the mushrooming purple tip down to his hefty balls. She kissed and sucked each one while stroking his cock. Raj leaned to the wall and watched the blonde playing with his balls and jerking him off at the same time. The constant stream of water dripping over them made it much more comfortable than before.

Penny slid her tongue back across the tip and took him in her mouth. She slowly licked the tip and brought a few inches inside her wide opened mouth. Raj held the back of her wet head and pushed his not yet fully erect cock down her throat. Being a little soft made it easy to push it down into her throat. Penny moved her head upwards to straighten out her throat, which made it easy for Raj to thrust deep into her throat while holding her head still. He held her down and drove straight down into her by bending his legs.

Penny gagged again, the feeling of his cock fucking her whole throat quickly hardened his cock, expanding its girth which he had it shoved inside her gullet. Her eyes opened wide, she struggled to breathe with her mouth opened so wide it hurt her jaw and neck bulging as he pushed his long dick down towards her stomach. His balls slapped her chin, at that point she knew he was fully inside her. Raj held around her full neck with one hand, while keeping the other on the back side of her head. He could feel on his hand, how his rod slid up and down her bulged throat.

Raj raised her up on her legs, letting her cough out all the saliva and precum gathered in her mouth and throat.

"Cough! Fuck, you're just to big for me, Raj." Penny touched her stretched neck, trying to ease the pain and catch her breath.

"I will not do it again. Unless you ask me to." he smiled at her. "Come on, show me that gorgeous ass of yours again." He flipped her around. Penny faced the wall and held onto the chromed shower riser bar. Raj kneeled on the floor, low enough to level with her ass in front. He pushed her ass cheeks apart and darted his tongue into her rinsed pussy and asshole. This was most likely his last time with her sex, he made sure he used the time well. He ate out her pussy and ass from behind, before he fingered both her holes at the same time, one finger in each.

"Oooohhhh.... Mmmfff..." His licking and fingering made her moan again in a sexy gentle tone, which Raj adored. She sounded so fragile and sexy, he wanted to hear her again and again. He stretched her asscheeks and pussy apart to get his tongue deeper inside her gaping pinky channel. With curiosity he examined her fleshy insides, how they curled and moistened with his fingers stretching her labia.

He raised up and shoved his cock in her pussy again.

"Ohh! Mmm, fuck..." Despite being used to him, Penny gasped when Raj shoved his hard meat inside her again. She leaned her palms on the tiles and arched her ass back at him. Raj held her slippery hips and thrusted faster and deeper inside her with each consecutive move.

"Ohhhh my God... aaahhh! Fuck me... Fuck me!" Penny could not hold back. She loved his cock sliding, rubbing and teasing her whole tunell, triggering every nerve around it all the way up to her womb.

"So... fucking... deeepp! Gaahh!" Penny held onto the riser bar, her upper body slowly bent down to a level. She kneaded her swaying wet tits hanging down. Raj did not lose any pace. He was still holding on to her hips, slapping and slamming into her slit. He loved watching skin on her ass jiggle each time he slammed into her, feeling his balls slapping against her clit.

Penny looked back at him, her half opened eyes caught up with his determined animalistic stare. His hands were holding her in place, which widened and tightened up his chest muscles. He never looked sexier and more manly to her. Water dripping down his body, looking at her like a hungry animal, holding her in place and fucking her hard like a dog or alpha wolf would mount his bitch. Her mouth hung open.

"You my bitch? Say it." Raj teased.

"Ohhh.. fuck! Yesss. I am your fucking bitch!" Penny looked back at him with her tongue hanging out from her mouth, which made Raj haul and slap her ass a few times.

"Aaahhh! Fuck yeah! Mmmm... I need this..." Penny pushed off the wall and tried to match his rhythm to push back at him when he slammed forward.

"Aaahhh..." Raj pulled out and flipped her around. "And I love your pussy" He kneeled down in front and licked her bare clit. Penny put one foot on her shoulder as he ate her pearly numb of flesh. He reached up with his hand, feeling her full breasts one last time.

He raised up from his pussy dinner and pressed her body against the tiles. He looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply again. Penny tasted her juices on her tongue after licking them off her lover.

"A one-time fling. I don't want to come between you and Leonard." Raj poorly chose his words as he slapped his cock against her pussy lips.

"Little late for that... ugh... oohhh..." Penny wrapped her arms around his body and stood on her left foot. She wrapped her right one around his back and let him enter her slowly.

"Do you love him?" He stared deep into her eyes and thrust into her lush body.

"Mmm... uughhh... oogh...it's... it's not the same... ohhh, fuck..." Penny leaned and hugged his body, Raj knew. She was not pleased or satisfied in her marriage. This was music to his ears, if she remains married, he could become her booty call, someone she could fuck on the side without any deeper emotions.

"I will never understand how Leonard cannot treat you right." Raj kissed her again. "You are sooo remarkable and sexy." He held her ass with both hands. She wrapped both her legs around him and held on. Raj had her up against the wall, thrusting deep inside.

"Just fuck me, baby... mmm, that's it... fuck me... God, I need this big cock..." Penny felt alive again. It was in her nature, one guy was never enough for her. Her friend unexpectedly turned out to be such a wonderful lover, he could treat her rough or gently and gave her orgasms she never knew were possible. Raj leaned into her, kissing her again, moving his hips back and forth, pushing up inside his blonde lover's slit. He soon felt her throbbing chanel pulsating around his cock, knowing she too was getting close. His skin slapping against her became faster and their moans louder. They looked into each other's eyes, together reaching their final climax.

"Ooohh, I'm so close baby... mmmm.." Penny closed her eyes and put both arms around Raj's shoulders.

"Huuh, huuh, huuh!" Raj soon felt his third orgasm approaching. He hooked his arms under her legs and lifted her up against the wall like he was carrying her. Penny's thighs bent upwards, her knees almost touched her body when he bent her in half. Her calves hung down over his straining arms. His muscles bulged when he held her body in his arms.

This allowed him to drive his whole cock so deep inside her pussy so not even an inch was left outside. He crushed his body up against hers and thrust his pelvis into her, deep enough for the tip of his throbbing cock to hit her cervix as he exploded into her womb for the second time tonight. He held both of them still when his throbbing cock fired up like a hose. He lowered his arms, letting her body drop and impale onto his squirting shaft down to his balls.

"Aaaaarrrggghh!" They both let out animalistic roars when the first round shot through his cock, splashing against her cervix with her whole body spasming in his embrace.

"Ohhhh, I can feel it in me... ooohhh..." Penny arched her head back and enjoyed the feeling of Raj's yet another load of cum filling her up. He held her impaled down to the root of his throbbing cock as he pumped her full again with his potent Indian seed. His tip jerked in rhythm, nudging against her cervix, depositing his sperm almost directly into her uterus. If she's not on the pill, the amount of cum Raj flooded her with tonight, will most likely cause her to get pregnant.

"Uuummm, uuummm, ummm..." Raj vocalised his whole body twitching and throbbing in the pace of his cum spurting inside her. He slowly let her arms go as his body became weak. His balls almost ached after cumming so much for the third time tonight, feeling completely exhausted. He slowly pulled out, barely catching balance on the wet shower floor.

They both spent a few minutes embraced, kissing each other under the falling shower water.

"Thank you, sweetie. For everything." Penny caressed Raj's cheeks and gave his lover one last passionate kiss. It was time to let him go.