Big Bang Theory - The Comet Affair

Story Info
Penny convinces Raj she discovered the comet.
12k words
4.65
18.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers

A/N: I wanna thank BurberryCat for the suggestion and all the feedback during the making of this fic, hope you guys enjoy it! Story is set in the 21st episode of the 11th season.

Leonard did not sound convincing to Penny when he returned to their apartment from his quest. Trying to convince Raj to include her name on the comet, which she yesterday photographed with his equipment.

"He won't buckle. Said he already sent out a memo to everybody and needs this for his career."

She thanked her husband for trying and knew it was now up to her to try and convince her Indian astronomer friend. Or at least patch bad feelings between them. She never saw her friend this decisive before.

"Thank you for talking to him, now I should too. At least trying to get an apology for when he called me a monkey. That's apparently all that guys see in me..." She bowed her head.

"I'm sorry. He's a good guy, you know he didn't mean it like that." Leonard cocked his eyebrows and rubbed her shoulder, trying to consult his wife.

"I guess..." Penny sighed. "But I need to hear it from him."

She saw no other option to try and convince him in the only way she knew.

She put on her go-to seduction outfit. Black leather thin trench coat reaching down to her knees, covering her favourite clubbing mini dress underneath. She topped it with a pair of high-heel stilettos, which she put on after parking her car near his building.

Before Penny walked up his floor, she carefully looked around the hallway and took a deep breath. This is where she reached a point of no return. Last chance to cowardly walk away and admit defeat. But remain with her conscience clean and faithful to Leonard. She leaned on the rail and took her another minute, going over the plan.

"Sorry, Leonard. But I always get what I want. Right now it's my name on that comet." She thought to herself, exhaled the breath she held and hiked up her black dress. She quickly pulled down her see-through black lace thong and threw it in her purse. If she's going to do this her way, might as well go all in on it.

She twisted off her wedding ring without much remorse and put it in a small pocket inside her purse. She took another shot of Vodka from her liquor flask and walked up to Raj apartment. Her high heel stilettos clacked over the building's hallways accompanying her confident catwalk.

"Hi, Raj. Can I come in?" She knocked on his door.

"Sure, come in. Welcome." Raj answered after a few seconds. He was surprised to see her at his doorstep. After all these years, he was still crazy about her, even though she was married to his best friend. He always wanted another shot at her after that spent night together a few years ago, which ended prematurely on his end.

Her stilettos made a distinct noise on the wooden floor when she made her way to his couch in the living room. That's when he noticed her sexy calves. She took a seat on his couch and crossed her legs.

"Leonard told me what you guys discussed. I understand you. I really do."

"I've been thinking about it since he left. I should apologise to you, Penny. When I said a monkey could take that picture, I never meant it as an insult." Raj tried to look away, but his eyes still lingered over her legs. Her jacket slid back and revealed enough of her thighs to catch his stare.

"Thank you, Raj. This is really kind of you." Penny brushed his shoulder and looked at him flirting.

"Umm, would you like something to drink?" Raj dared to bring it up a notch. She's here basically flirting with him, he needs to be a good host.

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll be right back. He politely smiled and tried to walk calmly to the kitchen without bumping into something.

He brought back two glasses of wine and handed her one.

"There you go." Raj took a sip, but Penny threw down the whole half glass of wine at once. This looked a little strange to him, but at the same time, very promising.

"Mmm... that's a good wine." Penny cooed and loosened her coat a little. A bit more spiked than usual, the alcohol heated her up.

"Would you like another?" Raj couldn't believe it was actually working.

"Yeah, please. But then we really need to talk..." Penny slid her hand over her leg, letting him know what might follow. Raj chugged down his glass of wine and went to the kitchen for a refill. Penny knew she had him, judging by his nervous walk and shaky hand pouring her another glass.

This time he brought her a glass almost full. Penny immediately downed half of it and looked at Raj, her green eyes filled with lust.

"Soo... what is it you want to talk about?" Raj asked her, now he was flirting with her. He sat a bit closer and put his hand on her knee.

Penny looked at his hand and up into his eyes.

"I think we both know what needs to be resolved between us." She uncrossed her legs and let him slip his hand a little higher up the inside of her thigh. "I really... want my name on that comet."

"A correction like that would cause me quite an embarrassment at work. My boss will not be satisfied with it..." Raj gently scratched her thigh with his fingernails and looked at her with a sad face.

"I think I know how to make that easier for you..."

Penny stood up and gulped the rest of the wine. She slowly untied the belt strap which kept her coat covered up. Her deep cleavage underneath came into his view, which instantly made his cock twitch. She was always so beautiful in his eyes, even when she was not even trying. Penny slowly slid the opened jacket off her bare shoulders.

Underneath she wore her favourite sexy mini black dress. Tightly wrapped around her curves, with thin shoulder straps and deep cleavage pushing up her breasts. It reached down just enough to cover her lush ass, not even to her mid thighs. Similar to the one that almost got Leonard the tenure, but a little shorter and tighter.

Same as the first time, Raj was mesmerised by her full breasts curving the dress and showing off her deep cleavage. He couldn't stop staring at her beautiful 36C size. She reached up and pulled the pin out of her hair, letting them flail freely down to her shoulders.

"I want you to listen to my preposition." She spoke in a low seductive tone.

"Frankly I've already taken..."

"Sshhh..." Penny sat right next to Raj and put her finger on his lips. Her green eyes stared into his brown. She closed her eyes and kissed him gently. Her lips felt soft and warm, just like he imagined it.

To Raj this felt like a dream, he did not dare to move. He let Penny take control and lay onto his body. She kissed his lips, darting her tongue each time deeper into his mouth until he started responding the same way.

His hands finally came alive, this wasn't a dream after all. He slowly slid up and down the sides of her body, from hips to her arms, taking in her heavenly figure. He quickly cupped a feel of her sexy round ass. Howard was right about everything he said about this piece of ass. Everytime along these years they were together, their eyes ogled her curvaceous mounds, covered in scant shorts or tight pants, dreaming how it would be to touch them.

"That's it, feel me..." Penny moaned when he felt her breasts the first time. Raj kept kissing her neck and cheek. His left hand cupped her right boob. She felt so soft and nicely warm. Low cut couldn't keep it covered for long.

Penny loved the sensation, she's been a while without. They spent minutes kissing each other's lips, fulfilling each other's dreams. Unknown to Raj, Penny always remained a little curious of him.

His hand came up the back of her head and pressed her closer onto his lips. Raj could not get enough of her beautiful skin and intoxicating smell. Ever since he first saw her, he remembered it. He circled again from her lips to the side of her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. She found this spot irresistible, drawing out a faint moan.

As she was kissing him, her left hand slowly slid it down over his vest, right over his crotch. "How do you like my arguments so far..." She spoke in her low seductive voice, feeling his erection getting harder under her touch.

"This isn't really... oohhh..." Raj closed his eyes and finally shut up. There's no way he will deny himself this opportunity of a lifetime.

Penny slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Raj raised up, so she could pull his pants down to his ankles. Raj swiftly kicked them off and laid back. His cock was already pushing painfully hard against his boxers.

"This should help you get over any troubles at work because of me." Penny unbuttoned his underwear one button at the time. Slowly she could see his thick bent snake pushing against the boxers, coming into view.

"Oh my..." Penny gasped in surprise, when two fist lengths of his dark hard cock sprang straight upwards. Her eyes sparkled when she saw his hard meat just inches from her face. "Mmm, I forgot how big you are..." Penny went down on her knees between her friends legs and tasted the precum off the pulsating purple tip.

She engulfed his shaft with both her hands to further raise it up. She slowly dragged her sexy tongue across the whole veiny hard length, from root to the tip. Her hair fell down onto his belly as she played with his shaft.

Being thirty-three years old, Penny was very skilled at how to suck cocks and doing it well at this point. Just like sex, it was almost a second nature to her. Either for a rent, promotion or higher salary. Since her waitressing days at the Cheesecake Factory, she rarely shied away from a spontaneous blow job if it was worth the effort. Right now it was no different.

She licked and sucked on Raj's hefty balls, while she was jerking off his cock, guessing how much of that potent Indian cum he has in store for her.

She kept jerking it and licked around the oozy tip until it stopped growing and hardening in her hands. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed the first few inches.

Raj finally dared to caress her blonde hair when she tried slowly taking it deeper into her mouth. "Gag gag gag... gaaahh..." Penny came up for air and coughed up after taking a little too much of this brown shaft, triggering her gag reflex.

Her saliva was coating and dripping down his cock and her lips.

She never looked sexier when she looked up and smiled at him.

Penny marveled it, she took it in both her hands and jerked it. She sucked again his cum-filled balls and licked the shaft all over, before sucking on it again. She could barely take it past the tip the first time. With a few tries, she got half of it into her mouth. Each time she spat and licked it all over, getting it drenched before getting her mouth and throat fully stuffed again.

Raj held the back of her head and pushed her closer and closer to his body. Penny gagged and struggled, with every additional inch bulging her throat. "Gag, gag, gag, gag... fuck, how big is this cock?" She gasped for air and was a little bit upset when she still couldn't feel his pubic hair on her nose.

She tried for the fifth time, with a little different angle. Raj held her head with both hands and kept fucking deeper all the way deep into her throat, until he felt her nose touch his belly.

He gave her face a few shallow thrusts to feel how it is to fuck her all the way to the back of her throat. Getting deepthroated by Raj made her pussy even more wet.

Penny was lacking air and had to pull up again. "Ggaaahhh!" She coughed and gasped loudly after getting almost choked on his fat rod. "Mmm... Still got it." She spread all the saliva gathered on it. "I knew I could take it whole." She gleamed with pride, looking at him.

"I have never seen anyone do this. You're amazing..." Raj looked at her while combing her hair.

"Did any of the girls do this?"

Penny was still on her knees. She reached for the straps and pulled them down her shoulders. She continued the rest of the way and took her arms out, one at the time. She slowly pulled down the dress to reveal what Raj has been dreaming about all these years.

Her firm naked breasts finally showed in their natural beauty. She squeezed them closer and took Raj's cock in between.

"Do you like it, Raj? Do you like seeing your cock fucking my tits?" Penny looked at her friend.

"I do... I do. You're so beautiful." Raj could only nod in agreement.

Penny took him into her mouth again to make it all wet. She pushed her breasts together and slid them over his cock. Raj held his cock against her body, letting it slide up and down her cleavage, surrounded by her soft round mounds.

She slowly stood up and turned away from him. Her fingers hooked up the bottom edge of the dress and pulled it up, over her curvy ass, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. She gave her ass a little slap and signaled Raj to eat her out.

"Come here sweetie, you know what to do..." She spread her legs apart for better balance and twerked her ass a little. Again confirming Howards observation. Her ass must be made of jelly, because jam doesn't shake like that.

Raj reached up and pulled his vest off his body, followed by his shirt. Penny made him all hot and sweaty already. He threw both behind his couch and wondered at the sight before him.

Raj leaned forward and kneaded her pale buttocks. He spread them out to get a perfect look into her moist needy pussy. He scraped a few times around her thighs and just marveled her perfect beautiful pink fleshy slit. His dark fingers found their way and circled her shiny puffy mound desperate for his cock. This is the pussy he spent so much time dreaming about and now he will finally fuck her for real.

He was so tense, almost afraid to stick his fingers into the horny blonde. He tried first with his index finger.

"Mmm..." Penny closed her eyes, when she finally felt his digits entering her. He fingered her with his index, soon followed by his middle. Her pussy opened up and moisted some more. Giving him even a better insight into the hole he will soon be fucking.

He still could not believe this was finally happening. Once he got a good look and gave her a good fingering, he pressed his face against her wet pussy and licked her fold like a thirsty dog.

His long fingers fucked her juicy hole at the same time. Penny bent over and let him have her. Raj spread her butt and licked all over her pussy and ass.

At the same time she reached her hand between her legs and stroked his length while he was busy eating out her juicy slit.

Raj switched a few times. From licking around her pussy and asshole to fingering her slit, trying with three fingers inside.

Penny swayed her ass around his face and kneaded her breasts at the same time. Her hair was flailing straight down as she was panting and moaning.

"Ooohhhh... ooohhh... eat my little pussy... that's it... You like it?" She looked back at him.

"I love it." Raj pulled his face away, gave her ass a slap and sunk right back into her.

"Ahhh!" Penny shrieked.

"Oh, you like that?" Raj sounded surprised. He slapped her ass again, harder this time.

"Auuu... yeah I do. Mmm..." Penny arched back her sexy ass back at Raj. She slowly lowered it down to his erect cock and grind up and down against it. His cock twitched between her buttocks as she slowly moved against the stiff pole, feeling it sliding up against her ass. Raj, half laying on his couch, pressed it against her and enjoyed the show.

She took it in her hand, swiped the tip across her pussy and pressed it against her clit.

She squeezed her legs together and again moved against it, giving Raj a bit of a tight fuck.

Raj moved in rhythm as if they were already fucking. Penny slid her wet pussy lips and thighs against his rod, teasing him more and more.

He timed her moves to perfection. Once she let herself raise a bit too high, Raj jerked his cock a bit back and positioned it right under her pussy. Penny moved back and gasped when she felt his tip penetrating her wet tight slit.

"No, wait..." Before she could do anything, Raj suddenly thrusted into her. At the same time he pulled down her hips, making her lose balance. Her body had nowhere to go but down onto his rod, already glistering with her pussy juice. Even though she was dripping wet it still made her lose her breath and shriek in pain when she got stabbed deeply with a cock of such girth. It felt like losing her virginity again.

"Gaaaaah!" Penny shrieked in shock of getting suddenly rammed by one of the biggest cocks she ever had the pleasure to sample. Feeling like someone shoved a baseball bat up to her stomach, she needed a few seconds to come to her senses.

"Oh my god... mmm... so biiig..." Penny closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of Raj fat long cock impaling her tight snatch. He held her hips and slowly began to raise her up again. His dreams finally came true, a dream from which he did not wake up. Usually this was the point when he woke up all sweaty in his cum-soaked pajamas.

"Ooohhhh, fuck... so good..." Her eyes rolled backwards as her brain took in the sensation of his cock stretching and teasing every nerve in her throbbing love channel as he was sliding and grinding against her.

Penny slowly took him again inch by inch until she was fully impaled on his length. His girth slowly expanded her tight channel, barely fitting inside her.

"Ahhh... you're so fucking big... and still to go!" Penny looked down between her legs, watching the slowly disappearing brown rod sliding inside her tight pussy.

Raj couldnt even see. He just kept his eyes closed, trying to not cum already, when he struggled to stuff her fully.

"Oh, you're so tight... and so hot!" Raj exclaimed, when her ass finally sank down to his pelvis. He was now fully embedded inside the blonde goddess pussy. He could die at this moment, nothing in his life was going to top this feeling right now.

Penny could not believe the sensation of being fully stuffed with this big brown cock, which almost made it hard to breathe. She felt around her belly, which she could swear, bulged a little under her touch.

She slowly bounced her body, fucking herself with his stick. It slowly became more comfortable for her, where he could fuck her faster and faster. She leaned her arms onto his legs and Raj gripped his palms around her taut body, just above her hips.

Penny's body slowly flailed back onto Raj's, spooning against him as he continued to pump into her. She kept circling around her clit, watching his cock slamming into her. Raj moved his hands up around her body onto her wobbling breasts. He kneaded them and tweaked her nipples. Penny leaned back and turned her head to the side to catch in for a kiss.

"Mmmm... mwa." Raj slowed down his pace, keeping her impaled on his cock. Penny spooned her body against his, circling her hips around. They spent a minute just kissing gently.

Raj grabbed her by her thighs right above her knees. He pulled her legs upwards almost up to her head and began fucking her hard again.

"Ooooohh! That's it, baby. Give it to me... fuck me..."

Penny could not believe how all of a sudden Raj took control and fucked her roughly with that fat cock. He held her body bent and fucked her fast. She never before heard him grunt this way, such animalistic grunts sounded so sexy to her. She squealed with him and came in minutes.

"Ohh my gawwddd... fuuuuccckk! Aahhhh! Raaajj... aaahhh!!" Penny held on being bent in half, getting fucked in a position she never tried before. Her head was bent down where she could see his whole cock sliding into her wet chanel, her juices running off her, coating the brown shaft fucking her.

"Gaahhhh!" Raj grunted underneath her and pushed her body off him, to the middle of his couch. Penny caught herself on her knees, hugging the backrest pillows and breathing exhausted. Before she could pull herself together, Raj was already standing behind her, preparing to mount her like a bitch in heat. He slapped his cock upwards against her wet needy pussy.

CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers