Big Bang Theory - The Comet Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, Penny. This has been the best night of my life." Raj combed through her blonde hair, guiding the bangs behind her ears. He didn't want this to end, but he knew it was time. "I'll let you wash up. I won't bother you anymore."

Raj hesitantly put on his robe and left the bathroom. He crashed onto the soaked bed and instantly fell asleep. His whole body was tired and completely drained. His back hurt from never lifting up a 130 pound body before. All his muscles felt tired from fucking her so long, but mostly his balls and dick hurt from being so hard for over an hour straight and drained three times.

"Raj?" Penny called from the bathroom after twenty minutes. "Can you pass me the dress? Raj!"

"Huh? Umm, sure. Just a minute." Raj woke up and looked around his place. He found a little pile of black on the floor next to the bed.

"Thanks."

Penny emerged from his bathroom looking completely stunning. Barefoot, with nothing underneath her dress, she still made his completely drained cock twitch again.

Her face shined with satisfaction and bliss after a wonderful fuck with her friend. Penny sat on his couch and put on her shoes. She took her panties out of the purse and quickly put them on when Raj went to get his laptop.

"There we go, I am happy to announce, the name conundrum has all been taken care of. We are now the proud discoverers of a Hofstadter-Koothrapalli comet." Raj announced her, gleaming with satisfaction. They were both looking at an email with all the official documents attached, sent to all involved people at the university, agencies and media.

"Thank you." Penny pecked his cheek again. "And tonight between you and me... never happened. Got it?" She got up, now a few inches taller, put on her jacket and tied it up.

"I promise to you, this will remain our secret."

"Bye Raj."

He couldn't help but notice her walk was not as graceful leaving his place, as it was upon her arrival, which drew another smile on his face.

"Bye. See you tomorrow." Penny glared at him from his doorway. "As friends! We have to celebrate this with the others."

Penny thought about everything on her way back. How amazing this affair felt to her. Finally doing it with a friend she always had a little crush on.

On the other hand, she used to despise women who cheated on their husbands and boyfriends. Now she has turned into one.

"Heeey, welcome back! I just saw Raj's message and guess what? My talk did make him change his mind!" Leonard shocked his wife upon her arrival back home.

"I'm sorry? What are you talking about?" Penny didn't quite grasp what Leonard was saying to her. Too many feelings and emotions still fought in her mind. She sat down on their leather couch and Leonard brought his laptop.

"Look! Raj sent it three hours ago, soon after I headed home from him." Leopard showed her the same message as she saw on Raj's computer before she left. At that moment it felt like all blood drained from her head. Her breath hitched, she felt like stabbed, completely betrayed and devastated. How could Raj do this to her? All the events rolled through her mind, she felt close to dying. Raj knew it was all resolved and still not said anything when she came over to his place. It almost made her vomit, it sickened her.

Then she remembered him trying to tell her something, how it's already taken... "Care of? Is that what you wanted to say to me? Ohhh, Raj..." She thought it through in her mind. He did want to stop her, but he always wanted to be with her, so he never stopped her advances. He did use her for his pleasure, but this was partly her fault as well. So blinded by how she is used to getting her way, she never considered just talking to him. Instead she went straight to seduction, of course the poor, but lucky guy went with it. And the sex was really good. In the end, she couldn't remain upset with him for long.

Leonard hugged and kissed his wife. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be excited about this." He noticed her long stare and absence. "Penny?"

"Sorry, I've been thinking about the whole situation. He should have put my name there right from the start. Now this whole conundrum with Raj just left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm glad it's finally over." Penny felt terrible about cheating on Leonard, which turned out it was all for nothing. Firstly she wanted to make up to him.

"The important thing is, you got what you wanted." Their eyes caught together. Leonard held her hand, which almost brought tears into her eyes. He's a nice guy, she swore she will never do this again.

"That, I did. Thank you for talking to him. I love you." Penny kissed Leonard again. This time with more appreciation. Her kiss was tender and more gentle, with more tongue, which Leonard found very surprising. "Come on, let's have a little celebration for ourselves." She smiled at him and took off the black jacket. Leonard wanted to ask her what they talked about for so long, but seeing her in that dress had the same effect on him as it had on Raj.

She was deadly tired from all the fucking and cumming Raj put her through just an hour ago, but knew this was the only way to keep Leonard away from asking too many questions and also to bring them closer.

"Are you ready for my comet? Cos I'm gonna crash it straight into this heavenly body." Leonard tried his pickup skills, ogling up her very sexy figure.

"Oh sweetie, I've heard plenty enough about them these days." Penny tried not to laugh as she took his hand and led them into their bedroom. Leonard marveled her swaying ass following her.

She crashed tired onto their bed, letting Leonard take care of her. She felt a little disappointed in herself, admittingly she was getting a little old for all nighters. She remembered younger times of getting dicked eight times a night and still left unsatisfied with the guys dropping tired and drained around her. Those days are long gone. After her husband nutted up on her clit, they both changed and drifted into a deep, well deserved sleep.