Big Ben: Discovering the Power

Story Info
Big Ben dates Mary and learns what the Power can do.
2k words
4.37
5.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Ben: the beginnings

My parents left nothing for me other than their genes. Early life was rough and unstable as a black male in a predominantly white area, but I landed on solid ground with a wonderful adoptive family and started to learn.

In high school I dated the only black girl in school: it was strictly platonic, both of us following the religions that told us to wait for marriage. My 18th birthday party before senior year put my feet on the path of discovering that I was different. It was a pool party and due to a last-minute wardrobe malfunction my swim suit was unwearable, causing me to borrow a suit that was much too tight. I caught a few girls, and even a guy or two staring at what that suit outlined. I guess the chat about "Big Ben" started then.

Midway through senior year it seemed that I kept on bumping into Mary everywhere I went: Mary was in my orbit. Mary was older than me, maybe 19. She was a smart and funny blonde, but not a beauty queen in the looks department. Her body was okay, with a little extra weight and her face was plain. Mary's appearance fit her plain name. But Mary had goals. Mary wanted to know if the "rumors were true" and as she worked her way into my days, and part of my nights, she made it clear to me that she wanted to spend some time with me. I asked Mary on a date, and that was the beginning of my journey to destiny.

I picked Mary up on a Friday for a bite to eat, with the rest of the evening left open to options we'd decided to choose from during a nice Italian Meal. I noticed that Mary had done her makeup and hair different, and she was often gazing at me. Since the restaurant was near the water we decided to walk down to the beach and see what was happening. Small bonfires were atrracting groups of people, but Mary grabbed my hand and steered me to a wooded area off the side of the sand. We reached an area that was over the top of a dune and in a cluster of trees and brush. As I said, Mary had goals and had been around, but none of this was obvious to naive Ben at 18.

Turning to me, Mary looked up into my eyes and simply asked "Do you want me, Ben?" Naive me didn't know what that meant, but instead of opening my mouth and asking questions that would reveal my inexperience I stared back and slowly pulled her into my body, looking down into blue eyes that implplored me to kiss her hard and long. It was sudden and so different from my past girlfriend, because Mary just offered herself to me. I acted to take her offering. I felt my penis getting hard as we broke the kiss, and with her body pressed into me, Mary felt it too. As Mary lifted her lips back up for another kiss, her hands started roaming my back, working their way down to my butt. Once again we kissed passionately until she started moaning like a crazy girl. While we were kissing Mary put her hands on my butt and pulled toward her, making sure she confirmed that I was "Big Ben" as the locker room legends went.

It was less than two hours into our first date and Mary was not the reserved Mary I knew. She pulled away from me stared straight into my eyes and sank to her knees. "I need to know it, Ben. I need to see it." And her hands were on my belt, then my fly and like magic my boxers and pants were down. My hard, black cock met its first white girl. In fact, it met its first girl. Mary was making sounds that I remember distressed me a bit, but I didn't have to worry as she began rubbing my cock all over her face and in her hair. At that moment, as she glanced up at me for approval, I knew that the power was mine and Mary was in the spell of my power. Mary licked up and down it, sucked on my balls and kissed the tip with a worshipful glance, hoping for my approval.

As she started to suck the head she was working hard to get even that part into her mouth, but Mary had goals. She didn't take long to figure out how to get more of me into more of her, and kept working her mouth and lips back and forth over the first four inches until I started to feel the cum erupting from my first blowjob ever. I didn't say a word, and hadn't since we reached the little grove off the beach, but as the cum started blasting into her mouth I groaned very loudly. I don't know how much I emptied into her mouth, but it was running past her lips and down her chin as she kept staring up at me. Her gaze seemed to pull more cum through me and into her, and it felt like heaven to shoot it again and again into Mary's mouth.

Panting and moaning, I felt abandoned for a moment when Mary's mouth left my black cock. "I want you in me. I want IT in me!!" was her whispered statement. As I stared down at Mary with my cum dripping down her chin and her panting mouth making her lips pucker in and out, her blue eyes focused on mine. What I saw in her eyes changed my life, and at that very moment real life began. "I will give you what you ask, but only if you ask nicely, Mary" were my first words since she started us down this road. Her response was an immediate babble of incoherent pleading. I was at a loss what to do next, but as I said, Mary had goals.

Her eyes never left my face, and as I nodded slightly she began tearing her clothes off as fast as possible. I liked this power, and I'd only said one thing! Within moments she was naked; a bit chubby and her hair and face a mess from her earlier cocksucking. I realized that as of now, Mary would do anything I told her to do. Another nod and a glance down at my shirt, and she was removing the rest of my clothing, helping me step out of my pants. And there we were, naked and together in a secluded grove, just off the beach. I still had no clue what to do next, but Mary wanting my black penis more than made up for my lack.

Arranging her clothes on the ground, Mary laid back on them, opened her legs and held her knees to the side with her hands. I thought that maybe girls should have hair by their vagina, as I'd seen pictures before, but Mary didn't have hair. "Please, please pleeeeaaase..... " was her breathless chant. Over and over she begged for something that I didn't know how to do, exactly. Realizing it was my move to make, I knelt between her spread legs and touched her vagina with a finger. My first pussy ever. I moved the finger up and down, noticing that at the top she begged louder and moaned more, so I touched that area more and more. Mary's hips started moving a little and then I realized she was trying to put her pussy exactly where she wanted me to touch it. I tend to learn fast, but it seemed I needed to learn a lot where girls were concerned.

Mary's breathing got fast and came in short gasps, and her body started moving all over the place. I took this to be a very good sign and kept moving my finger in circles, realizing now that something was sticking up from that area; a little nub. Of course it was her clit, but having not seen one or felt one I only knew that touching it made Mary go crazy. After a few minutes of her squirming and panting her begging turned into something new. "Please lick me. Lick it, suck it. Omggggg pleaaaassse!!!" Well, now I realized what "It" was and quickly moved to kiss it and then tentatively lick up and down on that nub. Mary went absolutely crazy, yelling loudly that it was "So goooodddd" and "Please lick it mooooore" I was glad to oblige, as I instantly liked the taste.

As I continued licking and driving Mary into a frenzy of grunts and small convulsions my cock started to enter the picture. I realized how hard it had become. It felt like a heated rod of steel probably would feel. My cock decided for me. It moved my body up on top of Mary as she begged me to keep licking, then begged me to fuck her as she realized that it was about to happen. My raging 18 year old black cock seemed to know what to do when my brain did not. It rubbed itself up and down Mary's slit, causing her to gasp and keep begging for "IT IN ME"

The head started to find its way into her wet hole, but it took a little extra effort from the rest of my body to push it in more than an inch. Mary was moaning and panting even more, and as my mind started helping my cock move into her, my mind realized that I had an amazing amount of power over Mary, and that it felt really good to have control. My cock kept rocking in and out of her for what seemed like minutes, and then suddenly it slid in a lot more, all at once. Mary screamed and howled. Her body convulsed. Her legs were shaking and her arms were flying around. Mary was cumming hard.

My body and cock kept moving despite the body under me going wild. Mary kept on cumming and screaming and shaking and I felt supreme, knowing I could do this to her. Of course, me being 18 and this my first time fucking a girl, I felt my own cum starting to build, even though I'd blown a load in Mary's mouth just a short time ago. The feeling was amazing: I had total control over a girl who was experiencing massive orgasms, and my cock was just about to shoot its first load into a girl. I thought it would go on forever, and it felt so very very good when that cum shot out of me and overloaded her pussy around my spasming cock. I roared with the release, like a lion claiming its prize.

We both started coming down from our mutual high, and suddenly became aware of our surroundings again. People were standing and sitting in a loose circle around our darkened little grove, watching us. Listening to us. Soaking in what I'd done to Mary. I separated from Mary, stood up and quickly looked around for my clothes in an absurd attempt to regain any modesty. That move exposed my entire body and my glistening, softening black cock. Gasps and whispers followed as the watchers connected the dots between Mary's screaming orgasms and my body.

I didn't know it then, but I found out later that I gained a few very curious admirers from that group of watchers.

Giving up on modesty and realizing that I liked people admiring my body, I turned back to see Mary kneeling, gesturing me to come back to her. As I came next to her Mary's soft tongue started licking my cock and her eyes stared up into mine. I saw total addiction, devotion and worship in her face as she cleaned my black cock.

And the Man everybody would call Big Ben forever was born in that moment.