Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... Not until I'm satisfied, you aren't leaving this realm..." Rosemary claimed as she shifted forward, making my cock leave her already nicely fucked asshole.

"Wait, realm? But we're still..." I tried to question, but she once again forcefully grabbed me to send me down to the ground as that otherworldly mist flowed along the ground of what I thought was still the graveyard,

"But your Death Dealer is close, flesh bag... Do not falter now..." She added as she moved down to mount me. This time reaching down to line my cock up with her asshole once again.

"Not trying to complain or anything, but can I just grab my camera so I..." I tried to ask, when Rosemary smirked sinisterly and snapped her fingers. It felt like a flash of static in front of my eyes and before I knew it, my camera had teleported from off the gravestone perch I'd put it on into being held in my hand. "Y-Yeah, that's it. Thanks??" I was freaked out for a moment, before I groaned as she pushed my dick back up inside of her ass.

"Thanking me? Such a good, sinful mortal... NOW FUCK ME, MEAT BAG!!" She roared with a wild glare as she began to shift up and down. While this was all consensual of course, her cry made me react out of fear as I thrust my dick up hard into her, getting us both moaning as I fucked that bouncing ass. Driving in deep, making my crotch slap against those juicy cheeks as she rode me in a squatting position. Allowing her to sinfully play with her dripping wet snatch with a hand as she worked her snug asshole along my pistoning dick. "MMMMMM! YES! HARDER!! DEEPER!! MMMMM!! GIVE MY YOUR LUST! FEED MY SHARD! MMMMM!!" She ranted like this was some sort of satanic ritual. Moaning away as she got her fingers quickly sticky with her juices as she bounced up and down. Still remaining in control of this all even in her sigh state of desire as she rode away on the dick she's already taken balls deep into her mouth and snatch before letting her ass be filled up.

I was in no position to argue against the near insane demands of the far from mentally stable beauty, but laying on my back I could certainly not just pump away up into her backside but enjoy the sight of her thick, still clothed body moving on my prick. Finally her rounded tits spilling out from her ring attire from the aggressive riding she was doing as rock hard nipples poked over the top to rest. Her once fearsome warpaint on her lower face now in splintered, runny shambles with flakes having landed down onto her jiggling breasts while the rest was smeared or vanished from the sweat alone. Her appearing clearly far from her concern as she took my cock and shoved a couple of fingers into her twat to make herself moan out. Helping in the task to 'satisfy her Lust shard' by increasing the pleasure with that self play.

"MMMMM FUCK! YES!! THE SIN! I NEED IT! MMMMMM!! THE SHADOW COMMANDS IT!! OOOOOOOOOOH MMMMM!!" Her eyes started to roll up, and for once not in some demonic fashion as the pleasure built inside of her. Loving the brutal way she was driving herself quickly and sharply down onto my fat, lengthy cock as the loud slap of her cheeks hitting my body rang out into the pitch darkness of the night. Her free hand clutching her sweat-soaked short hair just for something to hold onto as she lost herself to the pleasure. "AHHHHH!! FUCK!! YES, MORTAL! SODOMISE YOUR DEMON!! MMMMMM!! MAKE ME CUM, FLESH BAG!! AHHHHH!!" She both demanded with wicked confidence and begged naughtily as she worked her body rapidly up and down on my thrusting dick as I kept giving her what she, and seemingly both her Lust shard and The Shadow she serves wanted. Feeding my rod nice and deep up into her juicy butt from underneath as that already more than just well fuck back passage stayed impressively tight all around my inches despite the wild pace of this action.

"MMMMM SHIT!! If it's what your Shadow wants... AHHHHH FUCK..." I played along with her rambling both because of how damn good it felt to be balls deep in such a stunning, intimidating pro wrestler and from the pure fear of how insane and dangerous she clear was. Even with her being so caught up in pleasure, I knew better than to deny her requests as we both continued to deeply and shamelessly moan out loud into the night. "I'd be a rude guest in your Shadow Realm... UHHHHH!! To not do as The Shadow demands!" I said, grunting myself as I was still laying on my back still giving as good as I was getting. Matching her wicked movement as each time she slammed her thick butt down into me I was there to deliver a stiff pump up. Ensuring she was stuffed full beyond limits most normal (or as she'd put it, mortal) women couldn't even handle half of.

"YES!! YES, MORTAL! YOU... YOU PLEASE THE SHADOW!! MMMMM YOU PLEASE MEEEEEEE MMMMMMM!!" Her head tilted back as fittingly for a dangerous demon like her, she didn't just cum from me fucking her hard up the ass. She squirted loudly as her rapidly moving hand sent juices flying out to land across my shirt. Having to pull back the camera to avoid it getting coated as I recorded the sight of her hitting a supremely intense sexual peak. All the more impressive, and sinful, considering as she squirted she continued to bounce on my cock as I gave her that piston-like motion to keep filling her up. Ensuring she rode out all of the pleasure as her head rolled on her shoulders. A smile on my face as I couldn't complain about my clothing soaked through with supernatural juices when I'd seen, and filmed, such a smoking hot sight.

"MMMMMM..." She finally brought herself to a halt on top of me, grinning down darkly at me. "You've done well, mortal... Perhaps you flesh bags aren't all bad after all..." Rosemary mused with a twisted laugh.

"Glad I could..." I tried to say, but then she cut me off as she snapped her fingers again. The world around me flickering as she used those otherworldly powers to somehow manipulate time and space.

It seemed like only a second had passed, but now Rosemary had teleported herself to go from being mounted on my cock to now being on her hands and knees just like how this encounter had started off. Her mouth clamped around my cock as she started bobbing away to make me moan so I didn't have time to be freaked out by her defying the laws of logic and motion. Feeling those full lips wrapped around my length as, like a true demon would, she had no issue with engaging in some ass-to-mouth action. Slurping the taste of her own back passage off from my cock to replace it with saliva.

I groaned out as she sucked away, easily deep throating me as I stared at it through the camera to record the sight that was just as red hot as any other position during this graveyard encounter. Watching her wild, effortless motion as her face pressed into my crotch over and over to feast on the cock that had helped her to cum so hard. Rubbing a bit more of her face paint onto my skin from the motion as she bobbed smoothly and deeply. Her hands clutching my legs, keeping me pinned down as she enjoyed some more fun with my sinful cock. Not even fazed by having strands of her dark hair stuck to her cheeks from all the sweat. Making me question whether she was blowing me because The Shadow was ordering it, or if she wanted to give a reward to a 'mortal' who had finally made her orgasm.

Whatever her insane reasoning, I wasn't going to complain as my cock began to throb as she pulled back. Wickedly smirking as she jerked me off. Making me bust a nut as my spunk shot out and caught her high up the face, hitting the side of her hose and her forehead. Moaning as the seed splashed down into her hair before more shots coated onto her already messy face from the smudged warpaint. Milking me dry with rapid strokes as she made me give her a thick facial to leave my jizz dripping from her cheeks, forehead, nose and jaw as she grinned away. Even groaning as the final drops smeared onto her fingers as she stroked away until I started going limp in her grasp. Giving me one, and pun intended, Hell of a money shot to cap off this supernatural sex encounter.

"Mmmmmm... Sin feels quite marvellous..." Rosemary said, as my spunk easily stood out on her alongside and even across the flaked face paint she still had on. "You have done well, flesh bag... My shard of Lust shall not need satisfaction again for many blood moons to come..."

"Happy to help, Death Dealer..." I said, smiling as I closed up my camera. "But before we part, can I just have a quick autograph from you?" I said, about to sit up and reach into my inside pocket for the Big Book.

"Oh, silly mortal... The Shadow already told me what you desired from me..." She smirked, a look made sexier by my load over herself. She sat up on her knees, and simply snapped her fingers as she let out a wicked laugh.

Once again, my eyes seemed to play tricks on me like I was staring at flicking static on a TV. In the next blink of my eyes, Rosemary had vanished into thin air. Leaving me alone in the abandoned graveyard with just my camera and my torch. Even my pants, that she'd pulled off of me during the sex, were now somehow back on my legs with my belt looped and in place. Needless to say, I was spooked as I stood up and quickly made my way out of this freaky place. I swore my ears were messing with me too as I heard what seemed to be cackling laughter in the air as I hurried away.

* * *

Mere minutes later, and I was back in the safety of my car that I'd parked up on the side road that had led to the dirt path to that graveyard. A sigh of relief escaping me as I wiped sweat off of my forehead from the previous action. "Well, at least I got some footage... I hope." I thought out loud to myself as I put the camera down on the passenger's seat. "Guess not every entry in this can be perfect." I said, pulling my trusty Big Book out from my jacket's inside pocket.

To my great surprise, and a bit of horror, I found that the page spread I'd set aside for Rosemary's entry had already somehow been filled in. Seemingly more Demon powers had been used as not only were there already screenshots from the sex tape we'd made on the pages, but she'd left a piece of her fishnet tights, a thick black lipstick kiss, and smudged warpaint onto the pages. Along with an autograph and some sort of message, perhaps ways to contact her, that were in the form of some sort of demonic hieroglyphic style of writing. I'd need to brush up on my Satanic references before I figured that code out.

Taking in some air, I picked out a pen from my pocket and did my last task since Rosemary had seemingly done the rest for me. Reviewing her as I filled in my part for the entry: 'They say never stick your dick in crazy, but no one said anything about not fucking a demon! Call her Death Dealer of servant of The Shadow, you'll be easily calling out her name when she gets to wicked work on your cock. Be prepared for a wild ride whichever hole she allows you to sample. And you'll feel somehow close to heaven with sodomy that has never been so good when it comes to this bad, bad Hell demon. 10 out of 10!'

I had just closed up my book and put it way when a knock on my far door got my attention. "Uh, can I help you?" I said, looking surprised as a gorgeous woman opened the door and invited herself in to sit.

"Oh, nearly sat on your camera!" The woman with interestingly dark hair with dyed red ends, just like how Rosemary had, said as he scooped up the camera before sitting down. "Hey, sorry to do this and hitch-hike? But could I get a ride into town?" She asked, but already buckling up as she had my camcorder in her lap.

"Yeah, sure... It is dark and late out I suppose. I'm just heading there myself." I said, thinking this was odd but not turning down a pretty woman as I started the car up. "Say, do I know you?" I said, looking her over before I put my eyes to the road and started to drive.

"Maybe, if you followed SHIMMER back in the day." She said, giving me a smile. "I'm more of, say, a tracker of demon activity these days. My name's Courtney. Courtney Rush!"

* * *

I'm not accepting suggestions for stories/chapters to write in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or send it through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12