Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know... But you know something? When I was with your former tag partner, I never got the chance to tap her ass..." I said with a far from subtle tone as I looked over her.

"Oh? Think you can handle mine?" Rose just smirked back as she moved forward off the counter. "Because I think my ass is a lot hotter than hers is anyway..." She boasted as she turned around. Bending over onto the kitchen counter to present that rounded, juicy backside of hers to me.

"We're about to find out..." I remarked as I reached into a pocket and pulled out, as I always conveniently had on me for such an encounter, a bottle of sex lubricant as I popped the lid off.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck..." She groaned, looking back at me as I poured out some lube down onto her ass. Letting it trickle down the crack before I brought a finger in. Meeting the expected resistance as I forced my digit in and began to slowly pump. Sliding the fluid in as I thrust my finger back and forth to ready her back passage. "I think... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! I think we're going to fucking find out alright..." She hissed, still staring back with desire as I finger banged her more than ample backside. Making the beauty who would later on go on, with a changed look, to lead the Toxic Attraction stable in NXT, groan out as I lubed up her ass with a steady round of pumps in to the knuckle courtesy of my finger. Eventually pulling out as I took a moment to spread lube out onto my own cock to be extra sure.

"Come on stud... Let's see what... Hey!" Mandy started to speak seductively, before she gave me a glare when I picked up a box of her DaMandyz Donutz and placed it over the small of her back, just above her ass like she was just property. "Don't you even think about... OOOOOOOH FUUCK!!" I then made her moan and get that lusty look back in her eyes when I pushed my fat, long cock into the tightness of her asshole. By far the most snug of her pleasurable holes and already in under an hour, I'd tapped her ass along with her snatch and mouth. Now fucking her from the back as I worked my dick into her rump. Groaning myself as I felt the resistance of her walls clamping around me. Only gradually parting as I slowly thrust between those smooth, rounded and completely tanned butt cheeks of hers. And once again, making sure my body was at a slight angle so the cameras I had filming us captured the sight of the NXT Superstar getting her stunning ass fucked.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK YOU'RE SO BIG!! MMMMM!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS!! AHHHHHH!!" She gasped out between moans as she stayed bent over to take my prick. Her legs spread apart eagerly with high heels planted on the floor, making this look like a sleazy porno than any sort of advertisement for a business venture. Matters not helped on her end by the fact I was all too casually reaching down, plucking a donut out from the box over her back to enjoy another mid-sex snack while I kept drilling my prick in and out of that super snug asshole of hers. "UHHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! SO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMMM!! FUCK ME, BABE!! AHHHHH!! FUCK THAT FUCKING ASS!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as sweat rolled down her stunning face from taking the kind of action her and her Golden Goddess body were clearly built to take. The drips tricking off of her doing nothing however to dislodge the crumps and messy flakes of toppings from her previous munching earlier on during this encounter. Her more than sizeable bust pressing into the counter top for a bonus sensation as her mounds rubbed back and forth as her body jolted in time with my stiffening thrusts.

The New York-born stunner reached out herself, dragging a box towards herself and reaching to grab a donut. Stuffing it into her oral hole but not this time to eat. Using one of her own products as a makeshift gag as she let out muffled groans into the treat. Coming at the expense of smearing more sweet tasting toppings and loose sprinkles onto her pouty lips as was almost instantly drooling from the pleasure onto the donut. "MMMMMPHHH!! HHHMMMMPHHH!! HHHHRRRRR GGGHHHDDD!! FFFFHHHKKK MMMHHHHEEEE!!" She groaned into the treat, unable to help herself from biting into her and further smearing pastry flakes and colourful glaze around her mouth and onto her chin. The donut bobbing in her mouth as her head rocked forward as her body continued to shift forward whenever I pumped in deep into her booty from behind. Eventually forcing her to bite through the donut fully as it fell out of her mouth and rather than just turn it around to the side not yet cut through, she scrambled back into the box and stuffer her mouth again with a fresh one to gag her cries of delight once again.

"MMMMM... Guess this is a new one... AHHHHH FUCK... For us both, Mandy!" I said with a grin. Sweating myself in my clothing as I just had my pants around my ankles as I pumped away into the stunning sports entertainment Superstar who has been on Raw, Smackdown and now back to NXT over her career. Making her sexily plump cheeks clap into me now as I pumped in deep. Finally fitting all of my fat cock into that tight hole of hers as I groaned out and watched her booty jiggle when I connected into her from the back with a fresh, stiff pump. Her back passage still intensely tight around my shaft like she hasn't take a vast size like mine inside of her in a long time, if even ever before.

I hadn't even noticed when she'd shifted herself as I kept my focus on both drilling her fine and fleshy ass along with making sure I was pounding her at a slight angle so the cameras still recording this sex tape got the full view, from different angles no less, of my tapping the ass of the woman nicknamed the Golden Goddess. It was only when I reached for another donut from off of her back, making the display sinful by using her as a table even when she was on a suitable enough surface already, that I noticed one of her arms was underneath her. A telling sound of feverish rubbing going on as she self pleasured, working over her dripping wet pussy as the feeling of being fucked up the ass by someone she'd only just met was clearly a mega turn on for her. No doubt by all the food play we've been engaged in along the way.

"MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHRRR GGHHHDDD!! FHHHKKK!! FFFHHHRRRKKKK!!" It was obviously a lot more intense on her side of things as her eyes were starting to roll upward. About a dozen chomped through doughnuts, dripping in drool that was pooling slightly on the counter surface, now laying around her head with a chunk caught in her long blonde hair for good measure after using her own products as attempted ball gags. Making herself gasp out once she'd chewed through another treat and gulped down the mouthful, before reaching for another. "OH YESSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK IT!! FUCK ME!! MMMMMMPHHHH!!" She roared out before stuffing her oral hole again with a new donut. All around her mouth now and across her chin was the smearing of several bright colours and tasty flavours with a few different varieties of sprinkles as well clinging to her. A sticky mess on her gorgeous, tanned face from up to the cheeks, the tip and underside of her nose, along the jaw and specially over the mouth, lips and chin as her drooling saliva was acting like glue instead of washing the mess off.

I was starting to wonder if I would need to slide her over a fresh box of DaMandyz Donuts as it was looking like she was going to munch through the entire pack she had closest to her from her using the snacks like gags. With the exception of the one I had still on her back to naughtily degrade her as a piece of living furniture as I helped myself to another treat. It was a struggle for me to keep things under control myself as I moaned out, drilling that fantastic, rounded rear of the sports entertainment beauty from behind. Her back passage still wonderfully snug around my lengthy, thick man-meat even with the repeated, balls deep ramming I've been giving her. Leaving her butt cheeks jiggling from the stiff impact of my crotch connecting off her tanned flesh as I had to use more than enough effort and energy myself to give her and that better than pornstar body of hers the kind of fucking she can clearly handle. Even if her own repeated face stuffing and furious pussy rubbing might indicate this was wilder, more intense than even she could take.

Thankfully it wouldn't come to tearing though another box of goodies as Mandy Rose tilted her blonde haired head back, letting out a deep groan into her last donut as she came hard over her own fingers. Her eyes half-closed but staring blankly ahead, not even registering that her shameful expression of pleasure was captured directly by one of my cameras, as she mumbled into the treat between her teeth as she drooled into it. Juices dripping down her tanned thighs as her pussy bucked onto her digits as she kept rubbing away. Helped along through the waves of her orgasm by my cock pumping away for a last round into her asshole. Leaving me groaning as I had to endure her back passage being vice-like around me with a fresh snugness triggered by her peak. By the time she was coming back down to Earth and I'd pulled my cock out from her gapping hole, she was panting as she shamefully let the half-munched donut drop with a splat from her lips like she was an eating contest participant hitting the limit their stomach could take.

"Guess I'm not gonna need dinner tonight after all of these..." I joked, picking the box off from her back and setting it aside.

"Oooooooh fuck... Y-You and me both, stud..." Mandy purred out, stroking back her messy hair, making fragments of donuts be knocked loose, as she looked back at me. "I hope you paid for all of these too."

"Well, if you want me to make up for all the mess here? I could give you that 'glaze' I talked about before." I said with a chuckle, teasing her about the line that got me into this sexy mess, along with into each of her holes.

Hearing that, her eyes narrowed with another sinful stare. "Oh, you think I fucking won't?" Rose took it as a challenge as she moved off from the counter. Grabbing the nearest still whole donut from out of the pack I'd just had resting on her back before getting down onto her knees again in front of me. "See if you're aim is good or not." She said, holding it up across her face with the chocolate topping and coloured sprinkles close to her grinning smile.

"No fucking way..." Even I was a little shocked by the lusty challenge as I scrambled, getting the hard camera to hold it and aim down for a quick POV-style shot as I held my cock and started to rapidly stroke off. Before the beauty in front of me got so hungry she just munched the treat in her hands before I could give her that special topping.

It wouldn't be too long of pumping myself before I let out a deep groan. Shooting out thick shots of spunk that instead of hitting the usual target of a pretty face or rounded tits, instead sent the hot ropes over the top of the DaMandyz Donut that Mandy Rose was holding. More than giving an extra topping over the existing topping and sprinkles on the top of it as I aimed around so it was already dripping down the sides and back into the hole as she kept it up. With how close the treat was to her pretty face, despite my efforts to keep my aim in check I did end up sending a couple of loose shots onto her cheeks and by her mouth in the process of giving the dirty glaze. Just adding to the mess of discarded crumbs, flakes and smudged toppings already all over her mouth and face.

"Mmmmmm..." Rose purred after I'd stroked the last drips down onto the now cum-coated donut with my seed already dripping off it down onto her fingers. I kept filming her, watching with wide eyes as she surprised me again. Taking it to her lips and giving a big, shameless bit as her teeth sunk through it and the cum at it smeared all over her pouty lips. Groaning at the enhanced taste as her eyes rolled up show how delicious it was. "Shhhhhh fhhhhkkknnnn ghhhhddd!!" She spoke with her mouth full as a bit of spunk dripped down her chin as she chewed and swallowed down my jizz along with one of her own donuts. "So fucking good... God I wish I could market this fucking flavour!" She added with a grin before she greedily chomped in again to guzzle down more of my spunk. Even as it was trickling off her sticky fingers now onto her tits and getting rubbed over her cheeks from bringing the goodie in to bite into. She'd soon scoffed down the entire donut, and doing so far quicker than she's eaten up any of the treats leading up to this wicked sight. Leaving her just cleaning up her fingers of my load. Popping one into her mouth to slurp it clean with her lips before doing he same to the rest of her digits.

"I'd offer to give you the 'recipe' so to speak, but I don't think your business partner would approve of how you got that new glaze." I said after snapping myself out from watching a stunning blonde scoff down a cum-soaked treat.

Mandy let out a sexy laugh at my remark. "Oh, I think we can keep this a secret between you and me, don't you?" She said as she licked her lips. Finding herself having to reach a finger up and seeing what a coating she's got over them, and not just from my load either.

"Well, since you've heard about me from your former tag partner I think you know I don't leak out my interviews." I stated with a smile.

"That is true... And I suppose that means you actually want that autograph now, right?" Rose said, lifting herself up from the floor as she pulled the bottom of her dress down to cover up her well fucked holes. About to do the same for her bust before she noticed more stick mess to brush up of drips of my spunk along with scraps of countless donuts and sprinkles on her.

"If you wouldn't mind..." I said. Sliding along the Big Book towards her and popping a pen down on top of the cover. "And I'll get to work clearing up my cameras... And cleaning up the mess we've made here before the owners come back."

* * *

Later on in the day, and I was finishing loading my last tripod into my rented van for today's mission. Closing the door up as I walked around and took a seat on the driver's side. Looking to the passenger's and seeing the short stack of DaMandyz Donutz there that were still full, unopened boxes. Right on the top however was my trusty Big Book, opened up at a two page spread with one page already adorned with not just the autograph of Mandy Rose, but a few telephone numbers and other contact details too and not any sort of business ones either. Going nicely with a signed promo photo of her that I'd brought along, and with a similarly autographed logo of her treats enterprise that I'd taken from off of one of the boxes we'd emptied. Thankfully it all a lot more cleaner than the messy state I'd left her face in over the course of our sinful, but in terms of lust and gluttony, encounter.

After all the cleaning up I'd done when Rose was long gone, all that was left was for me to score down a review that had nothing to do with any sort of food critique: 'When you're going up against a woman calling herself The Golden Goddess, you know you're in for a challenge and then some. Thankfully, this beauty has quite the sweet tooth as a weakness, but she's got an even bigger craving for something far more tastier -- long, fat cock! So if you can keep your eyes on the 'goodies' that she's packing, and not the kind that's delivered in boxes, you can get yourself nice and sticky without even needing to chew once! 10 out of 10!'

Giving myself a smile as I closed the Book up and set it down, I buckled up and started up the van. Pausing as my stomach made a little growl to leave me chuckling. I think I'd better find some food of perhaps a healthier variety for dinner tonight to balance out all the sugar in me from that sham of an interview. Besides, with all these boxes I would be going through these for a few days. Fuel enough before my next trip out to trick or otherwise convince another stunner from the world of pro wrestling to let me show them a good time!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12