Big Booty Bitches Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm about to cum."

"Let me handle that for you."

She didn't want to make a mess before having to get redressed and leaving the club. Emily let go of her breasts and took his cock back into her hand. She pushed the head past her lips and then pumped the shaft hard in her hand, jacking him off while sucking the crown tip. Steven softly grunted, just before reaching his third orgasm of the night. Since he had already reached a climax twice, he didn't shoot much cum into her mouth. Emily moaned as she tasted his seed yet again, swallowing it down before releasing his cock from her mouth. Now at this point, he was completely exhausted after their hours of passionate fucking. Emily let go of his cock and then moved to get up from her knees. Steven took a few steps back, sitting his naked ass down in a chair.

"I better get dressed and get out of here."

Emily looked reached down from the floor picking up her thong and jean shorts. As she began to get dressed, Steven leaned down to grab his underwear and pants. It was best for him also to get dressed back up. She noticed him fetching his clothes and decided to help him, walking across the room to grab his purple shirt. After he put his underwear back on, she called his attention.

"Here, catch!"

He looked up at her as she tossed the shirt, but didn't make the catch. It stretched over his face, causing her to laugh a bit at his small misfortune. Steven took the shirt from over his head and then slipped it on, Emily slipped her shorts on over her thong and then took her white T-shirt before slipping it back on. The last thing she had was her jacket, at the same time Steven had redressed himself before her. The only article of clothing he didn't put back on was his jacket. Standing before her, he looked back into her eyes one last time. 'Why was it so hard to say goodbye?' He asked himself without uttering it. She didn't know what to say back to him. Instead, extending her arms out she wanted to hug him one last time. With one final embrace of their bodies, a sigh was heard. Emily stepped back after removing her arms from him and spoke.

"Did you really mean what you said that we still could be friends?"

Steven nodded.

"Yes! Of course, I meant it. We'll always be friends, Emily."

Finally, his words had made her smile. She glanced down before looking back at him and nodding.

"Yes, I would like it that we stay friends, always. If you ever end up in L.A. would you promise to call me, please? I don't want to come back to this town. If I do, I'll spend all my nights thinking about you until it drives me insane."

"I promise, if I go to L.A. I'll give you a call."

"I hope you mean that, I really do. Farewell, good night Steven."

She turned to exit the door, leaving him alone in his room. Another woman walking out of his life, but Steven didn't blame her. Deep down, she had to know that this would be for the better of her. As Emily departed from him, he looked back at his desk trying not to think about it. 'We'll always be friends' he thought to himself those very words he spoke to her. The end of their relationship had come, but perhaps their friendship would still be a bond in the future if they crossed paths again.

TO BE CONTINUED