Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, is this what you wanted, baby? To feel my big titties wrapped that fuckin' cock?"

"Fuck yes, baby!"

She had him right where she had wanted him. Steven could only moan as his long shaft was squeezed between her big breasts. Jennifer glanced down at the head of his cock and flicked her tongue around it before she moved to position her hands folding beneath her nipples. Her tits smashed against his cock harder as Jennifer began to pump them up and down, fucking his cock at a steady pace. Steven groaned as he called out to her.

"Just like that, ohhhh fuck! Up and down, baby! Up and down, work it!"

This was a pleasure that he enjoyed more than most. The feeling of his long cock smashed between a good pair of big breasts was always enough to make Steven cry out in pleasure. This time, Jennifer wouldn't have to worry about a cellphone ringing to distract them. All of her focus was locked on him as she gritted her teeth and gazed up into his eyes while pumping her natural boobs up and down. Steven watched as the head of his rod poked up with each thrust she sent down. When she picked up the pace and began to move them faster, he realized he wouldn't have much time before blowing his load.

"Fuck, FUCK! You're gonna end up making me cum, Jennifer!"

Suddenly, Jennifer came to a stop. She didn't want to make him cum this fast, as she still wanted him to pound her from behind. After coming to a halt, she let go of her tits and grabbed his cock. She leaned down and kissed the head before moving up from her knees.

"Not yet! I need you to fuck me from real good before you end up cummin'."

Steven could hear a sense of worry within her words. He got up from the chair, stepping out of his pants and underwear that were now nothing more than a pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Jennifer stepped away from him, moving to an open area among the office where she bent over and moved down to her knees. Knowing that his eyes were watching her, she took the time to tease him by shaking her thick ass. She moved it to the left before shaking it back and forth, forcing her thick cheeks to clap together. Steven smirked as he caught sight of her glancing beyond her right shoulder to look up at him.

"You missed this ass, Steven? Don't lie to me."

"What makes you think I'd lie?"

With a smirk on her face, she reached her left hand back and playfully spanked one of her thick cheeks. Steven stood there, watching the ripple move through her firm skin as he got into position directly behind her.

"So, I guess you want me to fuck this fine ass first, huh?"

Looking back behind her shoulder, Jennifer smirked at him before winking. Gripping his cock with his right hand, he used his left hand to pull her thick cheeks apart. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip when she felt his meaty shaft pushing through the crack of her ass. When Steven discovered her dark little hole, she let out a long moan while feeling him push inside.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah...That's it, right there. Get that big fuckin' dick in my ass."

The tightness of her back door hole had caused Steven to groan as he made the first thrust into her. He raised his left hand back before sending it down to spank her ass.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!"

Jennifer swallowed her breath after calling out in excitement to feel his palm crashing down over her firm buttocks. Her hands and knees were pushed down over the cold floor while she could hear the loud bass booming from the music back in the club. Steven groaned as he began to thrust his cock forward, feeling the tightness of her ass with each inch he sent into her. Jennifer closed her eyes as she began to pant, feeling his rod ram into her once Steven had found a steady rhythm with bucking his hips. He raised his left hand up once more before bringing it back down for another hard spank.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhh!"

Her eyes shot open at the feeling his hand bringing down a smack across her ass. Jennifer's big breasts began to bounce from underneath her while her hair was moving with each hard thrust he sent into her ass. Steven groaned, as he had now found his pace of movements. Over and over, he slammed his hard cock into her thick ass. Jennifer couldn't control herself any longer as she felt her big breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust he pounded into her ass. She wanted to reach up with her right hand and play with her clit so badly now. Her thick southern accent slurred her speech.

"Ohhhh yeah, OHHHHHHHH GAWD!! GAWD, YESSSSS!! FUCK MAH ASS, JUST LIKE DAT!! YEAH, OHHHH GAWD!!"

It was amazing for Steven to hear her words slur from her sexy accent. Steven grunted, still pounding his cock into her ass over and over. He didn't want to stop, even if it came as a result of him blowing his load within her.

"FUCK MAH ASS, OHHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Jennifer cried out in pleasure while taking her right hand and moving it between her thighs to find her dripping wet twat. With each thrust Steven sent into her, his slobbery balls smacked over the undersides of her ass cheeks. Jennifer closed her eyes, moaning louder while she dug her middle and ring finger into her pussy. No matter how much she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock pounding her ass, Jennifer desperately needed it in her other hole.

"OHHHHH, GAWD! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!! I WANT DAT BIG FUCKIN' DICK IN MY CUNT, STEVEN!!"

Coming a stop, Steven groaned while pulling his shaft out from her dark little hole. He reached up with his left hand, grabbing her hair as he pulled her up from the floor.

"Come on, baby! Let's go over here!"

Jennifer moaned and bit down on her lower lip while feeling his hand in her hair. Her heels stomped over the floor as Steven moved her over to the coffee table. She turned around as he let go of her brunette locks of hair. As she faced him, Jennifer bit down on her lower lip while falling to her back over the table. Steven wasted no time moving between her legs. She arched up her left leg to dangle her heel over his shoulder while her right leg spread out to wrap around him. Guiding his cock into her entry, Steven glanced down to gaze at Jennifer's lovely body as he made the first thrust inside of her.

"Oh mah gawd, yes! Come on and fuck me! I don't wanna have to wait any longer, fuck me Steven!"

Like before, her southern accent came out strong in a desperate cry of pleasure. Steven moved his hands down over the sides of the small coffee table, forcing her left leg to bend as it was still mounted up over his shoulder. Jennifer placed her hands over her breasts, squeezing them as she felt his cock pumping into her pussy. Not a word was spoken between them as all they did was listen to each other's moans and heavy breathing, all while loud bass of the music downstairs could be heard within the room. Her eyes never left his while feeling every inch of his cock pumping inside of her. Jennifer moaned to him.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Fuck me, Steven! FUCK ME!!"

When her voice raised, Steven couldn't himself back as he began to buck his hips faster and harder. Jennifer's breasts shook within the grasp of her hands. She panted louder, her voice elevating with each passing second as she screamed to him.

"OHHHHH, YES! YESSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, STEVEN! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Steven groaned, gritting his teeth as he had to silently remind himself not to blow his load within her. As he gazed back down at her pretty face, the thought had crossed his mind about covering her in his warm seed. Jennifer moved her hands away from her breasts, now allowing him to witness them in all their glory bouncing around with each hard thrust he sent into her. The small coffee table wobbled, moving a bit from the floor while Jennifer closed her eyes and began to scream once more.

"OH MAH GAWD, I'M GONNA CUM! I'M CUMMIN', STEVEN! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

He slowed down once he felt the warmth of her juices beginning to flood his cock from within. Steven groaned, dropping his lower lip but his moans were cut off by Jennifer's loud screaming as she had reached her climax thoroughly. He moved her leg from his shoulder, stepping back so he could pull his cock out from her cunt before he ended up blowing his load inside of her. Excess juices dripped from Jennifer's clit, falling to the floor that would make a stain in his office. She opened her eyes and leaned up on the table only to see him stroking his cock. Jennifer knew he was ready now.

"Are you gonna cum for me now, Steven?"

"FUCK YES! Get over here, baby!"

Reaching up, he grabbed her by the hair as Jennifer smirked at him and raised herself up from the table. She knew that he was about to make a mess for her. It was only a question of where exactly his seed was going to splash over her skin.

"Where do you wanna cum on me, baby? My tits or my face?"

"Your face! Get down on the floor for me!"

Jennifer could hear the excitement in his voice over the possibility to give her another facial. This time however, he wouldn't have his cousin alongside him. They had given her quite the crossfire of cum when they had their threesome back in the day, only this time it was just her and Steven. He moved his hand to the back of her hair so he could properly hold her head in place while stroking his fat cock. She closed her eyes, moving her hands over her breasts to squeeze them in an attempt to tease him. Jennifer licked her lips and called out to him.

"Give it to me! Give me all yer fuckin' cum!!"

Her southern accent had given her words yet another slur, sounding off as music to Steven's ears. As the time had finally come while wanking his cock back and forth, Steven grunted as his meat pole began to finally explode.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!"

Letting out a grunt, he moaned while a thick string of cum went flying out of his cock and over Jennifer's beautiful face. The first wave splattered over her forehead. Steven lifted her head up, pulling her hair. He cried out as another thick string of his seed slathered over her closed right eyelid. Jennifer licked her lips, just as she felt another wad of cum go over her left eye lid and trickle down. She moaned when she felt another string of his cum going across her face, creating a mess that extended over her neck.

"Ohhhhhh, god! Jennifer!!"

Steven's words cried out his words, still stroking his cock as he managed to squeeze out yet another thick string of gooey white semen to splash across her beautiful face. By now strands of his cum were dripping from her face and going down her neck. He let go of her hair and took a step back, admiring the mess he had created over her face. While Steven attempted to catch his breath, Jennifer sat on her knees and raised up her left hand index finger to scoop up a trail of cum she felt dripping down her neck. Steven stood there and watched her part her lips to feed the cum-covered finger into her lips and suck it off. He had made a mess out of her face that she would have to clean up before leaving the club. Was this only a one night stand or something more to come? Steven wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that she would come around again, if she were sincere about her words regarding a divorce. Only time would tell for the both of them.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The hot afternoon sun was shielded away the eyes of Carlos and Ramón. The two brothers sat together in the front seats of Ramón's DeLorean car. Carlos was the one driving, all while Ramón sat nervously in the passenger seat. Behind them on the road was a black Mercedes Benz car, following them to the meet up where they would exchange their deal with Miguel Salazar. Before Steven had busted their meeting in Disco Fever, they had agreed to an exchange in money for drugs. The vehicle behind them carried three bodyguards, all armed with sub machine guns. They were to serve as back up in case the deal went wrong. Both vehicles were on route to an abandoned warehouse on the east side of Midtown through Edgewater. Carlos had scoped the place out in the past and believed it to be a proper location for a big drug deal. The warehouse was decrepit and falling apart.

In the years passing, Carlos was familiar with the layout of the large warehouse, for he had spent time hiding there in the past. The main room was large enough for an open exchange, but the office part was a different story. It was something of a miniature labyrinth with destroyed walls and what he knew was a clear route of an escape in case anything were to go wrong. Carlos had stressed to Ramón that they would be covered by the building alone, despite how nervous his brother was. After the meeting at Disco Fever, Ramón was beginning to have second thoughts after his face to face conversation with Steven. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with Salazar. It was a hunch that Ramón had first felt back during the first meeting on Carlos' birthday. After voicing his concerns to Carlos, the two brothers had found themselves in a bitter argument yesterday.

Carlos believed that whatever Steven had told Ramón, it was to set them up. Such a wild accusation had floored Ramón. No matter what Ramón tried to say, Carlos simply wasn't hearing it. He refused to listen, as he had made his mind up from the start that if anything were to go wrong, he already had Steven pegged for the blame. He insisted that if Salazar turned out to be an undercover cop, then this must some how be Steven's doing. Ramón wondered if it was Vida influencing him further on this, since she was the one who suggested and talked him into scheduling the meeting yesterday at Disco Fever. Whatever the case, he had come to realize that Vida was playing her own game for revenge on Steven. For what exactly, Ramón was unsure but somewhere down the line there had come bad blood between the two former lovers.

Through their arguments, Carlos had promised to Ramón once this was over, they wouldn't have to see Salazar ever again. They make their exchange, count the money and then they were home free. When the DeLorean pulled down the street leading to the warehouse, Ramón took a deep breath. Underneath his blue pinstriped jacket, he wore a white shirt visible beyond the buttons. Over his neck, he wore one of his favorite cross necklaces to go with the other bits of gold jewelry. Carlos wore a beige colored suit with matching white pants and a light purple collared shirt underneath the jacket. He slowed down the car as they approached the old warehouse, noticing that they weren't the first ones to come. The black Lincoln car that Miguel Salazar had driven to the club yesterday was visible beyond the gates to the warehouse. Ramón's eyes glanced over the rusted black metal of the steel building while Carlos parked the car. Ramón spoke up while his eyes continued to observe the building.

"Looks like someone got here first."

Carlos spoke while shutting the engine of the car off. He watched the other car park behind them through the rear view mirror connected to the door.

"Yeah, I'm sure he isn't waiting for us all alone in there by himself."

"Even if he is, he'd be a fucking idiot to try something stupid."

After speaking his words, Carlos reached over Ramón's side of the car over the passenger's side to push open the glove department of the car. He pulled out the MAC-10 sub-machine gun that he had hidden within his brother's car. Ramón watched Carlos dig into the inner pocket of his jacket for a clip to the gun. A rubber band holding a second clip was wrapped around it, put in place for easy access with reloading. Carlos shoved the clip into the gun.

CL-CLICK!

With it properly locked in, he pushed the gun into the inner pocket of his jacket. It was positioned for easy access in case he needed to use the gun.

"Come on, let's do this."

The doors opened upward and the bright sun shined down below among both of them as they moved to exit the vehicle. Ramón swallowed his breath as he watched Carlos' henchmen get out of their car, ready for this deal. All of them wore casual clothes. One of them was dressed in a white track suit, another in jeans and a pink shirt and the final one was wearing a purple sweater over a pair of white pants. All of them were armed with the same Uzi style submachine gun that Carlos was carrying in his jacket. For his part in the exchange, Ramón was unarmed and had to carry the bag containing the ten kilos of cocaine. He went into the black Mercedes car to retrieve the duffel bag. Once he had it in his hands, he returned to Carlos and nodded at him. The men were ready to enter the warehouse with Carlos and Ramón leading the way. The front door was left unlocked, giving the sign that Salazar was waiting inside.

Upon entering the warehouse, a musky smell filled the air. This place had not been of proper use for some time, as the place was clearly abandoned and had been home to vandalism with a showcase of broken glass and and smashed beer bottles over the cement floor surface. The door had led them into the main area of the warehouse, away from the office section that was over to the left side. Carlos appeared confident as ever, but Ramón couldn't shake his nervous thoughts as he looked forward and could see the man himself waiting alone. This didn't seem right to him whatsoever. A drug dealer who had traveled all the way from the Bahamas was here to make an exchange with no back up? Something wasn't right at all. He had a hunch that something bad was about to go down but regardless his feelings, there was little Ramón could do about it. They approached Miguel Salazar who sat on the other side of the room wearing a grey colored suit with a blue shirt underneath. The man got up from his chair, offering a smile as he approached Carlos and Ramón.

"Ahhh, gentleman. It's good to see you again!"

Across Miguel's face, he grinned with his teeth. Ramón feared that the man could read his blank stare as one of nervousness, all while Carlos had the opposite emotion offering a smile in return. Behind Carlos and Ramón, the three bodyguards had spread out behind them, wielding their sub-machine guns in their hands in case the worst had come to pass. Miguel glanced down to see the duffel bag in Ramón's hands and spoke.

"I see you've brought the stuff."

"Yeah, and have you brought the cash?"

The man nodded at Carlos' question.

"Of course, I've got it sitting right over here."

Carlos and Ramón stood still, standing before him as they watched Miguel start walking backwards. His eyes never left theirs, as he seemed concerned that he was being set up since he was greatly outnumbered five to one. Once he had stepped back to the chair where he had been sitting, he bent over where he had set a black leather briefcase down on the floor. Undoing the metal locks on the sides, he leaned down and then glanced back up at Carlos while pulling one end of the briefcase up to reveal the money bundled together in stacks under rubber-bands.

"One hundred thousand in American dollars."

Shifting his eyes over to Ramón, Carlos nodded at him to give him the single as his turn to reveal what was in the bag. Ramón licked his lips and then unzipped the front of the bag. He put his hand inside to grab one of the bricks of cocaine and held it while Miguel raised himself back up from the floor.

"100% pure white dust. Ten keys in this bag, you wanna take a look?"

Miguel smiled upon nodding. The man clapped his hands together before walking over to Ramón who offered him the duffel bag. His eyes shifted down to see the contents inside the bag and then he smiled again while silently counting them.

"Ohhhhh, very nice. You are both men of your word, I like that."

"So, you happy with it?"

Carlos spoke up while Ramón stood there studying Miguel's reactions. The man smiled back and nodded at him.

1...34567...9