Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think I'm very happy. It's a pleasure doing business with you Mr. Diaz. The money is all yours in the briefcase."

"Alright, then the candy's all yours."

Nothing seemed to be bothering Carlos whatsoever. He stepped around from Miguel and went to retrieve the briefcase that was sitting on the floor near the chair, all while Miguel began to zip up the duffel bag while facing Ramón. Something still wasn't quite right in Ramón's mind. How could they reach an agreement so quickly? He expected the man to want to test his product, but Miguel did nothing of the sort. The bad feeling he had was still at the front of his mind. Suddenly, loud noises were heard outside the warehouse. Two of the henchmen turned around when the warehouse door was kicked open.

"FREEEEEZE!! MIAMI VICE!! DON'T MOVE!!"

Three men came rushing through the door as Carlos stood there in complete shock. Ramón's heart dropped as he realized all along that his hunch was correct. This was indeed a set up, a drug bust never the less. Everything now made sense. Salazar was an undercover cop. The answer as to why he had no back up inside the warehouse and didn't even bother to test one of the keys of coke. His backup was waiting outside and now they were storming the building for a drug bust. Ramón let out a sigh as his heart began to race. All along, he was right about this man, as was Steven when he warned him yesterday. Miguel dropped the bag of coke and raised his hands up. Carlos was behind him, seething in rage. He reached for the MAC-10 machine gun within his jacket and moved forward as he seen what was now five cops storming the building. All of them appeared to be wearing police uniforms with bullet proof vests strapped over their torsos. Three of them held pistols while two of them were brandishing shotguns as they aimed forward at the henchmen.

"NOBODY MOVE! PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!"

Carlos let out a sigh. He was busted again. One thing went through his mind, the feeling of going back to prison for what now would be a severe sentence for having ten kilos of pure cocaine in his hands. He wasn't going back. Not for this. If anything, he was ready to die before going back to prison and was ready to take anyone else with him in his final stand. The one person he wanted to kill more than anything right now was the man who set him up. Miguel Salazar had raised his hands and was playing along, but Carlos knew he had been set up. He stepped behind him, shoving the barrel of his MAC-10 machine gun to his back.

"You're a fucking cop!? You set me up!?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

With not enough time to think something through, Carlos quickly made a move to wrap his left hand around Miguel's neck while revealing the MAC-10 machine gun to the cops. His henchmen had yet to drop their guns, as this had turned into a stand off.

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW!!"

As one of the Vice cops yelled, Carlos pulled Miguel over him. The man cried out, moving his hands over to Carlos' wrist as he was dragged forward as a hostage. Carlos used his other hand wielding the gun to push the end of the barrel directly to Miguel's temple as he screamed to the cops.

"Fuck you! FUCK ALL OF YOU!! Put YOUR guns down or I'll kill your fucking man right here!"

Now it seemed the tables had turned and this bust had become a hostage situation with Carlos calling the shots. From the other end of the warehouse facing the entrance, he had the small cubicle of offices to his right side. It didn't seem the police had infiltrated the building to know the way around the little labyrinth like he did. If there was any chance to an escape, that was his one path. Through the office section led to a hole in the wall behind the building where he could jump into the water. He had to hope the cops had not called in the coast guard for help.

"You're gonna drop your fucking guns and let me go unless you want me to make a mess with this pendejo's fucking brains!"

After screaming more words, he glanced down at Miguel momentarily just to spit in his hair. The man whimpered as he realized there was nothing he could do as he was standing there was a hostage with a gun pointed to his head and Carlos using his body as a human shield. His strong words had given confidence to the henchmen still holding their sub machine guns. Only Ramón remained as the final man holding his hands up. He closed his eyes and said a small prayer, as he was now in fear that his brother was going to get them all killed in a needless shoot out over a deal they could've avoided. Why couldn't he just listen to him for once? It was a painful realization to know all of his fears over Salazar came true.

"Easy, easy there. Put the gun down and we can talk about this."

One of the cops holding a shotgun spoke to Carlos, trying to ease the situation but Carlos wasn't having it. He became more angry each passing second, preparing the moment he would unleash his rage.

"No! You wanna fuck with me!? Then, let's fucking do this!!"

He pointed his MAC-10 machine gun forward, recklessly aiming at one of the cops before pulling the trigger. By firing the gun, Carlos killed whatever small potential there was to settle this without blood shed. His bullets didn't hit anyone from across the warehouse, as the cops took cover ducking. The loudness of the machine gun was soon followed by the officers returning fire at the same time as his henchmen opened fire with their sub machine guns.

BLAM! ZZZZZZZZZZLICK! BLAM! BLAM! ZZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZLICK!"

As the guns went off, Ramón lowered his hands and ran forward to the left side of his view, trying to take cover behind what was a broken wooden desk. One of the henchmen moved in front of him and then was gunned down by one of the cops. As his body hit the floor, the cop in front of him opened fire with one of the shotguns.

BL-BLAM!

The shot was intended for one of the armed henchmen, but instead struck Ramón point blank into his stomach. The blow of the 12-gauge buck shot sent his body flying backwards as he gasped his breath and hit the floor. Carlos witnessed his brother go down as he stepped backwards beyond the broken door leading to the office section. Fearing that his brother was now dead, he raised his left leg and pushed Miguel Salazar forward as he let go of him and then aimed the MAC-10 gun at the back of his head before squeezing the trigger. With the loud sounds produced from the gun and blood flying, Miguel Salazar's lifeless body collapsed to his knees before falling over. Carlos took off beyond the office, quickly moving past the debris and hurrying to the exit he remembered behind the place. The gun shots had stopped as voices of the police could be heard inside the warehouse. They didn't seem to be giving chase to him or if they were, they were far behind.

Once Carlos reached the rusted hole leading outside the warehouse, he stepped out into the sunlight and then jumped over the wall into the water. There were no boats below, so maybe the coast guard had not been called in. Luckily he could swim, but now he had to hope that he could swim far enough to get out of the water and back into the street. He was now a fugitive from the law and knew that his chances of escape were slim, but Carlos wasn't about to lay down and go out without a fight. In his mind, he couldn't believe the Salazar was in fact an undercover cop. Who could've set him though? Only one person remained in his mind that fueled a burning hatred. Now he had to watch his brother get killed or at the very least survive and go to prison. Someone was going to pay for this. Even if his assumption was wrong, Carlos believed that Steve had something to do with this in one way or another. His mind wandered about how convenient the timing was with Vida showing up to woo herself into his home and now this.

Back in the warehouse, all of the henchmen remained dead after the short gun fight. Ramón laid on the floor coughing up blood as the one cop who had shot him had moved over to him and held his hand. He felt his body growing cold as the time passed. This was his end and he didn't have much time left. The cop had short curly brown hair and a clean shaved face. Though he spoke words to him, Ramón couldn't hear or care about what he was saying to him. He had taken a full twelve-gauge blast to the chest and there wouldn't be any surviving this even if paramedics were quick on the scene. All he could do was lay there while the man held his hand, waiting to finally die. Before he could let go, he went over the events in his mind one last time. Maybe his cousin was right yesterday. Despite the choices he made with his lifestyle, Ramón still didn't have any regrets about his decisions. Only the regret that he couldn't convince his brother to back out of this deal. All along, Ramón knew that Miguel Salazar had to be setting them up. If only Carlos had listened, perhaps things could've worked out better. He closed his eyes and softly passed on.

As the minutes passed and more police force entered the warehouse to survey the scene, a man in a black suit made his entrance alone. Beyond his black jacket was a white shirt and a small black colored tie. His black hair was short while his face remained emotionless with a big black mustache and a stern look over his Latin face. Since he didn't wear a uniform or appeared undercover among the other cops, this man was clearly the sole one in charge. He was a man of small words, not here to talk unless it was necessary. His hands were shoved into his pockets as he stepped in and surveyed the scene all to himself. Across from the one dead body, there was a scene to the left side of the warehouse beyond the door leading to the destroyed office area where his undercover detective remained dead. The man walked over to see the body of his dead detective. In the office area, another Vice detective came sprawling out the cubicle area as he seemed to have discovered the escape path that Carlos had taken.

"He got away, lieutenant. There was a small path beyond the offices leading to a little exit in a hole. He must've got out and jumped into the water."

The man didn't reply back to his detective. The detective stood wearing a light blue jacket over a black shirt and matching blue pants. His hair was slicked back and he spoke with something of a Hispanic accent. He was clearly one of the lead detectives for the department. All he did was listen and continued glancing down at Miguel's body in disappointed. After a few moments, he had decided what he wanted to do. He reached into his jacket to grab the walkie-talkie device and pressed the button down to give out a command in his voice.

"Seal off the area. Put up road blocks over the streets to check for drivers with Diaz's description."

"Yes sir!"

His eyes then looked back at his detective as he gave him an order.

"Go with Bates and raid Diaz's hotel floor in South Beach. Call in back up if you feel the need."

The detective gazed back to his lieutenant in confusion.

"He jumped in the water outside the warehouse. With the area sealed off, he can't get far. He's still gotta get out the water and sneak his way around somewhere."

Suddenly, the man glared up at his detective and answered him back.

"He's a cop killer now. He won't be able to do business again. If he manages to get away, he's going to go back to his hotel to pack up some things and leave town. We will be waiting for him if that happens."

After hearing his boss' words, the detective gave him a nod and walked off with his order. The lieutenant remained standing there as another member of the Vice squad soon approached him to discuss something else regarding the crime scene. Carlos and Ramón had brought much attention to themselves after months of previously working for Sylvio Legba. It all began the night they had killed Tito Munoz and raided his home for a stash of drugs. From there, Vice had opened a case and had been working to take the Diaz brothers down. They were so close and despite their failure to apprehend Carlos, they had come close. It cost a detective his life, along with Ramón Diaz who had been caught in the crossfire. Surveillance had been set up at the Fontainebleau hotel where they had been observing the brothers' movements for a whole month. Despite their attempts at surveillance, they found it difficult to look inside the rooms among the floor Carlos had bought out due to his refusal of allowing room service to enter.

Now they finally had the legal means to issue a raid into those hotel rooms and see what was hidden beyond the doors. During all their time of profiling the Diaz Brothers, it was something of a mystery to them where Carlos and Ramón had stashed their supply of drugs. They now held ten of the forty keys and maybe were on the right path to finding the rest of the stash. The goal in mind was to crash the Diaz organization before the brothers had any chance of solidifying themselves as a new drug cartel in town. There was hope that raiding the hotel would set up a trap for Carlos to walk back into and be arrested on the scene. If they didn't get that lucky, there were other means of tracking him down. The incident in Disco Fever had been documented, as well as something of a rocky history with other members of the Diaz family. It was decided by the lieutenant that someone would have to seek the person in charge at Disco Fever to break the news that their cousin Ramón Diaz was now dead. Given the problems in the family, perhaps someone would lead them to Carlos. It was a thin chance but worth the shot regardless in hopes to tracking down a fallen drug lord who had now become a cop killer.

******************

10 HOURS LATER

As the midnight wind shifted, nothing could stop what had become a full party house within the walls of Disco Fever. The dance floor moved with an energetic crowd while the neon lights blinked in a perfect unison with the beat of a song. Soft Cell's hit of 'Tainted Love' blared loudly from the speakers. Tonight's DJ was a woman who specialized to bring that retro fever to the dance floor with a number of old hits to shake up the crowd. This was the midnight hour when the club could officially be labeled a mad house. Despite the thrilling atmosphere, Steven Diaz had locked himself behind the door of his private office while talking on the phone with a special woman. It seemed his meeting with Jennifer Love Hewitt had the chance to become something more than just two friends having a one night stand. The two traded small talk back and forth over the phone, laughing together until a knock was heard at Steven's door.

"Hang on one minute, babe."

Steven spoke into the phone before moving it away from his ear to yell.

"Come in!"

The door swung open as Steven looked up to see Maria stepped into his office with something of a grim look over her face. She wore a simple white blouse with purple pants on down below. The expression over her face had immediately alerted him that something seemed to be wrong.

"What's wrong, Maria?"

"Steven, there's some detective who came in here looking for you. He says he needs to talk to you about something important."

This was certainly a surprise to Steven's ears. Why would a detective seeking an audience with him and at midnight never the less? He looked back at Maria after letting the shock wear off his mind and answered her back.

"Alright, tell him to come in. I'll talk to him."

She left his office, shutting the door and then he spoke back into his phone to Jennifer.

"Hey babe, I gotta go. Something important going on here, I'll call you back later."

He hung up the phone and then took a deep breath. Why a detective would want to visit him was something of a mystery. Steven placed his cellphone over his desk before rising up from the chair. Over his body he wore a pink shirt, as he had taken off his light white jacket earlier tonight. His pants were a color of black while his shoes remained white. Steven moved to the window of his office, gazing through the mini blinds as he waited the man to arrive at his office. Within seconds, he heard a light knock. Approaching the door, Steven turned the knob and was greeted to a man with slicked black hair and wearing a blue jacket over a black shirt and with blue pants to match the color of his jacket.

"Mr. Diaz, I'm Detective Martinez."

After speaking the man reached into his jacket to reveal his badge and spoke again.

"I'm with Miami Vice. I would like to have a word with you."

"Sure, officer. Come in."

As the detective stepped into his office, Steven shut the door behind them and then walked back to his desk. The man sat down across the desk where they could a conversation after Steven had sunk back down into his comfortable chair. He looked back at the detective and spoke again.

"How can I help you tonight?"

"Mr. Diaz, I've come to deliver some news for you."

"Bad news, I suppose?"

"I'm afraid so. You are family to Ramón Diaz, yes?"

Steven nodded his head to the question.

"Ramón Diaz was shot today at a warehouse during a drug bust. He was dead before we could get him to the hospital."

"Oh god..."

The detective's words had brought a sudden shock to Steven as he sighed and leaned back in the chair. Just yesterday he had seen Ramón for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime. He had become a different person, something that Steven was afraid of. Now he was dead and Steven could easily guess how this came to pass since Carlos was a known fuck up. He raised his hand up to rub his head before speaking again.

"Ramón is dead? This is fucking terrible."

"Mr. Diaz, I'm sorry for your loss. The shoot out happened today during the afternoon. It was supposed to be a routine drug bust but it went wrong. Ramón died in the shoot out. The other man involved however, he got away. We are looking for information for the whereabouts to Carlos Diaz."

Listening to the man's words, Steven was still in a bit of a shock. Ramón was dead but some how Carlos was the one who got away? It was like a twisted game of fates. The detective continued on speaking.

"I hate to burden you with this but it's important. You see, we lost an officer today in that shoot out. We understand you and Carlos have something of a rocky history, so I thought maybe you'd wanna talk with me about it. He killed a cop and I wanna bring him to justice for it."

So this was it? Carlos was a cop killer and Ramón had to die in the consequences of following his brother's ignorant lifestyle. It was a tough truth to swallow but Steven knew this was a possibility of happening. Besides this hard truth, Steven was now curious how this detective some how was aware of his problems in the family with Carlos. It wasn't enough to cause his emotions to force a reaction out of him with his following words.

"So Carlos is a cop killer and Ramón is dead now? What a fucking waste, I swear. I tried to keep him from following his brother's foot steps, but he wouldn't listen to me."

Raising his eye brow, detective Martinez felt he was onto something now so he carried on asking him a question.

"Do you think you could help me track him down? I'm real sorry about Ramón. It didn't have to go down that way. Carlos opened fire first and then it became a war zone."

Steven sighed and closed his eyes before leaning down. He shook his head while processing the news that he wouldn't be able to see Ramón again for the rest of his life. Their goodbye yesterday was now for a lifetime. He looked back at the detective and answered him.

"There's no way I can help you. Carlos is a fucking scum bag and I tried to tell Ramón this so many times before. That piece of shit might be family to me, but that don't mean I've gotta help him or associate myself with him. How did you even know that I have problems with my cousin?"

1...456789