Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven!? How the fuck did you get in here!?"

Standing before Carlos was Steven all by himself. He wore a grey suit jacket over a black shirt and matching grey pants underneath. His face was clean shaved, his hair recently trimmed as he didn't look any different from the last time Carlos had laid eyes on him. Over Steven's hands, he wore black gloves so he wouldn't be leaving any finger prints behind. A grim expression was visible across his face. He starred Carlos down without answering his question. Carlos knew at this moment that his cousin wasn't here for any kind of social visit. All this time he expected the police to eventually track him down. Not once did he expect Steven to be the one to enter his hotel room. He smiled while leaning back against the sink, as Carlos no longer feared him.

"So, I guess you've been looking for me for a while, huh?"

He let out a smug laugh while glancing down. Steven wasn't hear to talk. When Carlos glanced back up at his face, he spoke again.

"You and me, we're even now."

Steven shook his head, still keeping his vision locked on Carlos.

"No, we're not even. You and I will never be even."

Stepping forward to the doorway of the bathroom, Steven wanted to make sure that Carlos couldn't try and make an escape. When he had quietly entered the hotel, the first thing he did was move the gun away that was sitting on the dresser. He didn't expect it to be this easy getting inside, but so far things were working in his favor. Steven spoke again.

"You know, I've been wondering something for a while. Why didn't you turn around in your car and come back to make sure I was dead? You had to know I was unarmed. You ended up killing her instead."

Carlos laughed at his cousin's words.

"Seriously, you're that fucking stupid? You tracked me down and have come all this way just to ask me that? Fine, I'll tell you what. I thought I had shot you when driving by. It happened so fast, I seen you go down and I figured I got you. It wasn't until the next day when I got out of town and seen it on the news that I ended up killing the stupid girl instead of you. At first, I was pretty mad but then I got to thinking...you know, this makes us even. I had to see Ramón get gunned down knowing there was nothing I could to save him. You on the other hand, you had to watch your friend die knowing you couldn't save her."

He smiled back at Steven and continued on.

"You know, Ramón told me what you said back in the club that day after you made me leave. How you were scared that I would end up getting him into a situation where something bad could happen to him. So now I must ask you, how does it feel, Steven? How does it feel knowing that you ended up getting someone you cared about killed all from being in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

Steven heard enough of this by now. He wasn't here to talk, as this was a job of revenge. He took a few steps back and moved his right hand into his jacket to grab his old Beretta Model 81 pistol. A suppressor was attached to the end of the barrel, visible to Carlos who looked at him wide eyed while Steven slowly aimed the gun at his head. Giving a grin, he glanced back into Steven's eyes while shaking his head.

"You aren't going to shoot me. If you couldn't kill me a while back when you had the chance, what's the point in doing it now? We're family and family don't kill each other."

He didn't need any second thoughts from Carlos' words. Nothing could change his mind at this point. Steven looked back into his eyes and pulled the trigger of the gun. The loud sound was suppressed by the silencer as the bullet was unleashed. Steven watched as Carlos' body slung backwards over the sink. The bullet went directly into the middle of his forehead, killing him instantly. The back of his head shattered the glass of the mirror from behind him. After a few seconds, his deceased body fell forward and collapsed to the floor. Now it was all over. Steven took a deep breath while watching a pool of blood form around Carlos' head. It was a shame that it had come to this. He would always have second thoughts on this could've been avoided, but at least it was over. Maria had now been avenged. Stepping backwards, Steven took one final look at Carlos on the floor and then he quietly began to leave the hotel room. He moved to tuck the gun back into the holster hidden within his jacket and now it was time to take the long drive back home to Miami and go back to work.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...456789