Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I take it you're running with Carlos now.This must have been some kind of deal or something, I assume."

Ramón sighed.

"Yeah, we're trying to make something happen with this guy. Carlos has a plan to get rich, ya know? We can run this city if we get a good leg through the door first."

Steven rolled his eyes while shaking his head. Words couldn't express how disappointed he was in his cousin over this. He always figured Ramón would be smarter than this, but apparently he wasn't. All those times he had warned him about Carlos, none of it mattered. He was now following his brother's foot steps and Steven feared it would be to an early grave.

"How many times did I tell you to watch yourself around Carlos? I know he's your brother, but he's still a fucking idiot. I gave up on him a long time ago when I realized he was never going to change his ways. Am I missing something here, Ramón? What made you want to follow him into this kind of business?"

"Steven, you don't understand! Carlos has nothing left now that he's pretty much shunned by you and Tony. That's my brother. I know he's a pain in the culo for you, but he's the only brother I'm ever going to have."

"That don't mean you have to help him be a fucking criminal. Come on, Ramón. You know this as well as I do. Remember that incident a few years ago with the car accident and the bag of coke that busted all over the place? Remember calling me to help you out with that? Come on, Carlos is the only person you know who would fuck up something like that. I don't buy that he's all of a sudden turned into some kinda mastermind deal negotiator."

Pausing for a moment, Steven glanced back into Ramón's eyes before giving him sound advice.

"If I were you, I'd be concerned about this guy. Whoever this man is who came to meet with you. Carlos is a sucker. It wouldn't be hard for someone to try and rip him off or better yet, another undercover cop to bust him like the last time he got thrown in jail."

Deep down, Ramón had wanted to tell Steven right now that it was Vida who had encouraged Carlos to meet at his club and start this whole confrontation. Despite these thoughts, he immediately forgot when Steven had mentioned Carlos' past. It was true, that the last time he had a major deal some years back, he was easy bait for a sting by two undercover cops who had lured him with ease. Ramón already had doubts about Miguel Salazar as a business man, going back to the meeting on Carlos' birthday only days ago but it wasn't anything he could do about it. Carlos called the shots and Ramón had already tried to shake him on this. Taking in a deep breath, Ramón nodded to him.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that lately."

Giving a smile, Steven wrapped his arm around Ramón's shoulder as he walked him to the door. He continued speaking.

"Your brother is a fuck up, I'm sorry if that offends you but it's the truth. I would just hate for something bad to happen to you because of him."

"Yeah, I know what you mean but don't worry about me. I know how to look out for myself."

Standing at the doorway to the entrance, Steven turned and nodded at Ramón.

"I hope you're right about that."

"I am, don't worry. The next time we see each other, Carlos won't be here to ruin it. We can have drinks like old times, just you and me."

Before stepping out of the door, Ramón turned to give Steven one last smile. This wasn't the reunion between the two that either of them had hoped for. Steven felt as if he were truly witnessing what was a shell of a former man. From his fashion appearance alone all the way to blindly following his brother, Ramón was not the same man that Steven had once known. He turned around, moving back around the club where Sean was waiting by the staircase. Steven pointed at him and spoke.

"Hey, I think I'm ready to go for a lunch break. You wanna come along with me?"

"Sure, man. A little fresh air might ease the tensions after that whole event."

For such a short amount of time working alongside Steven, Sean was quick to learn that his friend had quite the large lifestyle of mystery and drama. Apart from his sudden break up with Jennifer Lopez and now this confrontation with someone in the club he had to be thrown out, Sean was eager to learn more about Steven. He found this man and his life far more interesting than his previous job working alongside the Kardashian women for security. While the Kardashians definitely had their share of drama and dirt under the rug, Sean never felt he could relate to their world since he had not grown up in a life of luxury. Something had told him that Steven lived a similar upbringing as him since they could see eye to eye on many things. He wanted to wait until they were back in the Cadillac, riding through the streets before bringing up any personal questions. A few minutes later, Steven had decided on going to a fast food restaurant for lunch. Once they were together in the car, Sean watched the road and finally began to speak about the incident.

"You know something, Steven? You've got more stuff going on in your life than I would've expected."

"What do you mean by that?"

Steven replied while turning the steering wheel of the car and moving through traffic. Sean chuckled and continued.

"It's not every day you meet someone who gets to date a famous woman like Jennifer Lopez. Not to mention your problems with your kid and today's events with those guys in the club today. It seems life is a journey for you every day."

"Two of those guys were my cousins. Carlos was the one in black, Ramón was the one in the white suit. We used to be close."

"Used to be close?"

Nodding, Steven continued on speaking.

"Yeah, a long time ago. Carlos is a Class-A fucking moron, let's just put it that way. I liked Ramón, I used to look out for him back in the day. Up until now, I always considered Ramón to be smart. Carlos was always a hustler with some dream of grandeur. I used to be in that lifestyle too when I was young, but I got out. Carlos thinks he's something."

"How did he get that scar on his face?"

Steven turned his head to look at Sean momentarily while answering him back.

"I did that. I put his face through a mirror sometime ago and it left that big scar on his face."

With eyes focused on the road again, Steven took a deep breath before continuing on.

"I just hope I don't end up living to regret not putting him in the ground when I should've a long time ago."

He gripped the steering wheel as Steven had expected Sean to say something, but silence had fallen through out the vehicle. It was something that he thought about often, where Tony had given Carlos so many second chances. If there was anything Steven feared at this point, it was to see Carlos end up driving someone he cared about into an early grave. Of course, in Steven's mind he felt all of this could've been avoided by Tony not using a good attorney to get Carlos a lighter sentence back when he was busted by those two undercover cops. Perhaps he would still be sitting in a prison cell had it not been for Tony's stubborn ways of looking out for family. Steven didn't care if he was related to Carlos. That didn't make it right for all of the trouble Carlos' had brought along with him.

******************

8 HOURS LATER

Through the darkness of the night, the bright neon sign to Disco Fever lit up along with an array of lights to cars that pulled in and out of the parking lot. The mad house inside the club was just another night in Miami. Soon the midnight hours would be approaching and the DJ working the dance floor would be dropping his encore suite of songs. The loud atmosphere inside the club was especially felt for a special woman as she stepped through the doors and made her way to the staircase leading to the upper level of the club. A pair of big black heels were slipped over her feet, offering a subtle reflecting of the flashing lights above when she stepped up the first few steps and began to make her way up. This was a special call to see an old friend. A tight fitting pink dress hugged over every curve of her body while the front revealed her busty cleavage with the straps hanging over her shoulders. Once she reached the top of the stairs, the woman walked over to Maria and smiled. The time had come to go pay Steven Diaz a visit. Maria took out her cellphone and placed a short call, knowing that he was upstairs beyond the door to his office.

"Yes?"

When Steven answered the phone, Maria giggled.

"You've got a special guest coming up to see you. I can't tell you who, just consider this a surprise."

She hung up the phone before opening the door to allow the woman an entrance to the V.I.P. halls. Steven hung up the phone and got up from his desk. Over the chair, he had removed his white blazer jacket and hung it there. Down the hall, he could hear what sounded to be high heels clicking and clacking. He opened the door to his office and was greeted seconds later to a familiar smiling face.

"Hello there, Steven Diaz. It's been a long time."

The smoldering southern accent belonged to a woman named Jennifer, but not the one Steven was often thinking of. It was Jennifer Love Hewitt here for a reunion that surprised Steven even more so than the events that had unfolded earlier today.

"Long time no see, Jennifer. It's great to see you again, you look wonderful."

"Thank you, dear."

She stepped through the doorway and kissed him over his left cheek, just to watch his face flush in a red hue as the man blushed. Steven watched as Jennifer walked around his desk, almost as if she were glancing around to find a noticeable change in how his office had last appeared when they first met.

"So, what brings you back to my club? It's been a long time since I last seen you."

He walked around to shut the door as she turned and smiled at him before responding back.

"Well, I've been coming to this club every time I'm in Miami hoping to see you again. You're never here."

"Really?"

"Yes, I came by four times last year. Each time, that blonde girl outside told me you weren't here. One time she said that you were out on vacation in Las Vegas."

Steven laughed. It seemed like a coincidence to him, but he was willing to buy into Jennifer's claims. He was just happy to hear from someone like her again. She continued on speaking.

"Last time I was here, we exchanged phone numbers. Maria called me today and said you could use some company, so I figured since I'm in Miami right now, I'd come on over and see you."

"Oh, really?"

Like before, Jennifer smiled and nodded at him. Steven let out a sigh of relief before returning a small grin. Now he realized just what Maria had done for him. It seemed she wanted to take his mind off one Jennifer in favor of another one. Now he had to question her out of curiosity of her own marriage.

"So, last I saw of you in any media coverage, you were married with two kids. What's a married woman like you poking around with a man like me."

Jennifer let out a sigh.

"I...I'm probably going to be getting divorced soon. I'd rather not talk about it. We've been passing each other on the down side of our marriage. It's been going on for about three years now. I'm looking to move on, you know?"

"And what makes you consider me for a man you'd like move on with? I thought we just had a one night stand together."

She slowly approached him, watching his eyes shift from her face down to her heavy cleavage that almost pushed up against his chest. Jennifer replied in a low, almost seductive tone of voice.

"You seem like the kind of man who enjoys the same fun that I like to have. I need a man like that if I'm gonna get back into Hollywood, you know?"

Without saying another word, she pushed her pink lips to his for a soft kiss. As the kiss deepened, Jennifer threw her arms around Steven's body and pushed her busty chest up against him. He responded by kissing her passionately and running his hands behind her to squeeze that wonderful tight ass hugging over her dress. When their lips finally pulled apart, Jennifer stepped back as Steven could only gaze back at her beautiful figure with his hands removed from her body. Jennifer licked her lips before speaking.

"Let's cut to the chase, Steven. I didn't come here to drink and I know you ain't about to say no to a chance with me again."

Giving him a smirk, she decided to tease him about the other man. Jennifer wanted to see Steven's reaction if she mentioned his cousin since he had also been involved with their short love affair.

"I didn't see your cousin when I walked in the club tonight, so I hope-"

"No! He isn't going to be with us this time!"

She cracked up laughing in that cute southern accent she carried with her tone.

"Mmmmm, good. I like a man who don't take kindly towards competition."

Jennifer winked before stepping away from him. Her heels clicked loudly over the floor as she moved to his desk. All Steven could do was stand there and observe her every action. She had her own card to play here while all Steven could do was watch and try to predict where her actions would take them for the night. Over his desk, she found a few pennies of loose change that he had kept in a small container. Jennifer opened it to retrieve one of the pennies and then glanced back at him as Steven stepped over towards his desk. Her big brown eyes glared back at him as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"How about we have a coin toss to decide things? That's how we did it last time, remember?"

Steven laughed.

"You've got a good memory, babe. I'm quite impressed."

"I'm calling heads just like last time. If it's heads, we go back to my place. If it's tails, we'll do it right here if your office. That's if you still have that cute little sign to hang on the back of the door."

"Don't worry, it's back there."

After he spoke, Jennifer went on to flip the penny with her left hand. She tossed it up so she could quickly catch it within her own palm. After seeing the results, she smirked and placed the penny back on his desk.

"Well, it's tails. Looks like you win."

He walked around her and smiled before grabbing that old 'Do Not Disturb' sign. It felt like a lifetime had passed since Steven had last placed it around the back knob of the office door. Jennifer ran her left hand through her hair before pulling one of the straps of her dress down while he opened the door to hang the sign in it's rightful place. With the door closed once more, the time had come to heat up his office for old time sake. While thinking back to the last time Jennifer Love Hewitt in his office, Steven couldn't help but smile to himself when reminiscing over that phone call she received while playing with his cock.

"Let's hope that no one calls your phone this time when you're down on your knees."

Jennifer gasped before giggling.

"Why you think I didn't bring my purse in the club with me? No one is going to be calling to disturb us this time."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

Steven stepped forward to Jennifer and kissed her lips once more. While their tongues pushed along one another's, he moved his hand to brush off the other strap of her beautiful pink dress. As it came off, Jennifer shoved her dress down far enough for her to step out of it. The kiss broke as he moved his lips down to her neck and then she softly cooed while feeling his warm lips extending up to her right cheek. She stood before him wearing nothing but a black bra and thong. Once their kiss had broke, Steven stepped back and watched her eyes glance up at him as she reached behind her back to undo her bra. Her heavy breasts fell free as she snatched the bra away and dropped it to the floor. Steven wasted no time planting his hands over the smooth skin of her tits, squeezing them softly.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah...You like mah tits, don't ya?"

Her sweet southern accent slurred her speech a bit. Steven's hands smashed over her breasts while Jennifer tugged her thong down to reveal her dripping entry. The only piece of clothing remaining over her body was her black high heels that she had no plans of taking off. His eyes remained locked over her famous tits, still squeezing them with his hands. Jennifer moaned once more before kissing his lips softly. The office was large enough to contain them, as Steven had a history of committing such lustful acts in his private space. Memories were still bouncing around through his mind of the last time he and Jennifer were alone together in his office. She pointed over to one of the chairs next to the coffee table in his office. The couch was across from it, sitting up against the right side wall. Steven followed her silent gesture and sat down in the chair.

"Sit right there for me, baby. I need to get your pants off."

Jennifer was in control now for the time being. Her eyes gazed into his face so he could see her sultry smile before she dropped down to her knees. Her hands ran up the front of his white pants as she didn't waste any time unbuttoning them and tugging them down. Steven didn't worry about his shirt remaining over his torso. He rolled the bottom ends of his shirt up a bit as Jennifer shoved his underwear down to allow his hardening cock to flop freely from it's clothed cage. The voluptuous southern brunette licked her lips while placing her hands to wrap around his swelling meat pole. Jennifer gazed up into his eyes to tease him with sweet, naughty words in her strong southern accent.

"Such a big, fuckin' beautiful cock. Mmmmmmmmm..."

Leaning her head forward, she kissed the head and spoke once more.

"You just sit back and watch me. You're gonna love this."

What other choice did he have in this matter? Steven grinned as he watched Jennifer push her right hand down to the base of his cock and plant her lips over the head. Her left hand found a new position down below, cupping his balls and rubbing them against her palm. Her lips pushed down, sending the first few inches of his long rod between her jaws. Jennifer let out a muffled moan as she began to suck his cock, bobbing her head up and down. Steven couldn't prevent himself from moaning aloud.

"Ohhhhhh, baby..."

It seemed funny in his mind to go from one Jennifer now to another. Steven was no longer thinking about the lover he had lost, as a different Jennifer was sitting on her knees in front of him. Relaxing in the chair, he watched as Jennifer Love Hewitt pumped her lips up and down his shaft, all while her left hand was massaging his ball sack. She continued to bob her head up and down only to stop and release his cock with a loud popping noise. Jennifer took a deep breath before spitting on his dick. With both of her hands, she raised them and gripped his cock upside down. Her eyes shot back up to his face as she lowered her mouth down to suck on his nuts. Jennifer wanted to glance up into his eyes while her mouth began to slobber over his balls while pumping her hands up and down his cock. It was all about the reaction from him that she wanted to see.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! You know how to tease me, Jennifer."

Steven spoke the first words that immediately had popped into his mind. Jennifer refused to move her big brown eyes from his face, all while he sat back and listened to the slobbering and sucking sounds that her mouth produced with drooling over his nuts. Her hands were still pumping his shaft back and worth, wanking him while she slobbered on his balls. Pushing her lips together over his hairy nut sack, Jennifer kissed it before she came to a stop and brought her lips back to his shaft. She moved her hands down to the base, taking the head back between her lips as she began to suck on it once more. Steven brought his right hand down to the back of her head, softly caressing her dark locks of hair while Jennifer bobbed her head up and down his shaft. She eventually came to a stop and slowly brought her lips back to the head. Letting go of his cock, Jennifer moved her hands down to her big breasts, holding them up. Her lips released his cock with a loud popping sound and then she brought her breasts up, quickly trapping his cock between them. Gazing back up into his eyes, she smiled and spoke to him in her low seductive tone of voice.

123456...9