Big Booty Bitches Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, yes. That's it. Take me just like this."

"You're full of surprises tonight, babe."

Demi giggled at his remark. She spread her fingers into the carpet as Antonio drove his cock inside her at a slow pace. He had no intention of thrusting faster until she told him to. In the back of his mind, Antonio could not stop thinking about the possibility that this would be his last night with Demi. While he wanted to satisfy her, he also wanted to fuck her thick booty one last time.

"I want you to give it to me harder, love. I know you can do it."

Antonio thought of spanking her massive booty after she made her demands, but he restrained himself. He began to thrust harder, bucking his hips faster as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. Demi bit her lower lip and purred soft moans. Her breasts bounced from underneath, swaying left and right.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes! Ohhhhhhhhh, yes!" 

Satisfaction oozed from her English voice. Antonio still had to resist the urge to spank her booty without Demi ordering him to do so. He planted his hands on her hips and continued to thrust. As his cock pumped into her pussy, she closed her eyes and kept her head raised.

"Ohhhhhh yes! Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh!" 

Through his efforts, he was rewarded with her crying in pleasure. Antonio grunted as he continued to thrust into her pussy. He was confident in his own stamina and that he could hold himself back from his own orgasm once he pushed Demi to hers. Her long, dark hair extended down her back, teasing him with the thought of pulling. She bit her lower lip again while curling her toes and taking deep breaths. The height of her pleasure was so close that Demi screamed at him.

"YES!! YESSSSS!! FUCK ME, BABY!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!!" 

Each time she screamed, Antonio thrust into her as hard as he could. Their bodies smacked together again, causing her giant ass cheeks to wobble and shake. Demi lowered her head and curled her toes while sliding her fingers forward. Despite how hard he was pounding her pussy, she did not move. Her body was built to endure a hard fuck like this. Antonio swallowed his breath and grunted as he continued to fuck her. Demi bit her lower lip, whimpering softly before clenching her teeth at the thought of an orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD! ANTONIO!! YESSSSSSSS!!" 

Her legs shook as her inner walls tightened around his cock. Now was the time to pull out before he exploded inside her. Antonio grunted and quickly snatched his cock out of her cunt. Demi desperately tried to catch her breath as Antonio took a few steps back. Demi began to crawl around to face him, seemingly unbothered by the rush of a hard climax. She had the stamina and strength to go all night if she wanted to. Now was the best time for him to demand his own desires.

"Demi, since you're leaving tonight, I gotta fuck that ass one more time. Can I do it one last time, please?"

She smiled, still catching her breath as she began to giggle at him.

"You're willing to beg me for that, huh? If you want it that bad, you better prove it. Pound me in the arse. Show me how badly you want it."

He wasted no time moving behind her. Demi was still giggling as she climbed from the floor and pushed her knees into the couch. She lowered her head to elevate her massive booty. Antonio gasped at the sight. No matter how many times he had witnessed it before, he found himself amazed every time she lifted her ass.

"Since you want to do this, I want to finish you with my tits."

The thought of fucking her ass and then her tits made Antonio feel like a winner. Now was a perfect time to finally take off his other shoe and free his ankle from his clothes. It took him a few moments to pull the shoe and twist his toes before stepping his bare foot out. Standing naked, he gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, all so he could use his right hand and slide his cock up the crack. Demi closed her eyes and rested her head against the cushion of the couch. She moaned at the feeling of his length rubbing up and down the crack until Antonio pushed the head into her dark little hole. A gasp was heard from her voice before she spoke again.

"Remember, I want a pounding. If you do an excellent job, I will give you a titwank that you'll never forget."

From her choice words combined with that sexy accent, Antonio could not help but nod at her words. He had to satisfy her since she was still in control tonight. His right hand gripped one of her hips as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her giant ass. He glanced down, watching the entire length of his dick disappear into the ass of Demi Rose. It took him a few thrusts to find a rhythm as Demi maintained the position with her face down and ass up.

"Come on, give it to me. I want you to pound my arse, not take it slow."

"You ready for it now, Demi?" 

"I've been ready since assuming the position. Come on and give it to me. Pound my arse with your cock."

Laughing at her remark, Antonio swallowed his breath and began to thrust faster. As his cock was pumping in and out at a rapid pace, he groaned at the tight feeling in her booty. Her thick cheeks bounced and shook as their bodies were now smacking together. Demi moaned louder with each passing second.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh yes! YESSSS!!" 

Over and over, Antonio's dick slammed into Demi's ass. Her loud voice was enough to tell him that she was satisfied with his efforts thus far. He continued to pound her ass with every inch of his cock thrusting in. Lying down on the couch prevented her big tits from shaking and bouncing since they were pressed against the cushions. Demi spread her fingers out, raking her nails into the couch as she screamed again.

"FUCK MY ARSE!! OHHHHH, YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!" 

Gritting his teeth, Antonio groaned. He did not want to stop, despite feeling as if his cock would detonate inside her booty. He continued pounding his cock in her ass, still bucking his hips with each passing second as he closed his eyes momentarily.

"God, Demi! You're the fucking BEST!!" 

Slowing down to a near halt, Antonio thrust every inch of his cock into her ass. It was such a wonderful sight to witness his entire length disappearing up her ass. When he opened his eyes, he could see Demi gazing at him from the corner of her eye. The look on her face told him that she knew he could not last much longer.

"That's enough, love. I'm going to make you cum."

Without her ordering him to do so, Antonio knew to pull his cock out of her ass and take a step back. Demi leaned up and fell down to her knees. She crawled forward and then grabbed his shaft with her right hand. Before she was ready to use her breasts, she had to go from ass to mouth. He groaned at the feeling of her lips squeezing around the head of his shaft. Demi bobbed her head up and down, sucking it by the inch. She moved her hands to her great big tits, holding them up as her lips continued to bob up and down.

"Oh, god..." 

As he swallowed his breath, Antonio was confident she would have him wailing cries of pleasure when she finally forced him to blow his load. He stood there, listening to the light sucking noises made from her mouth as she pressed her hands over her tits. How much time he had left before he exploded was a guess by this point. Demi shoved his cock to the back of her throat, slowly deep-throating his entire length again. When she was ready to tittyfuck him, Demi withdrew his shaft from her lips with a pop. She then pulled her breasts apart to create a narrow passage. Antonio gasped as he felt her firm tits squeezing around his cock.

"Fuck!!" 

Demi smiled while gazing up at his face. She was still in control after all this time. Regardless of whether she was on her knees doing all the work, she felt confident as the one who would be forcing him to cum when she wanted to. Her eyes focused on him as she began to slowly pump her tits up and down.

"You will cum for me, Antonio. I refuse to stop until you cover me in spunk." 

All he could do was stand there and swallow his breath. Antonio knew if he were to try and thrust to match her movement, he would end up blowing his load right away. He had merely seconds to enjoy the feeling of her breasts suffocating his cock. Demi moved slowly for a few seconds before picking up the pace.

"Oh god!" 

He cried out as she tittyfucked his cock to a pulp. Every inch of his rod disappeared, with only the head poking up with a full thrust. After three times, he was holding on for dear life, knowing his cock was seconds away from detonating between her tits. Clenching his teeth, Antonio grunted as Demi giggled at his reaction. She continued to pump her tits around his cock while speaking.

"There's no point in trying to stop the inevitable. Cum for me! Cover me in your sticky spunk!" 

Finally, he let go and gave in to her demands. Antonio closed his eyes as his cock began to erupt between her tits.

"Ohhhhh, god! OHHHH GOD!!"

She did not stop pumping her tits as cum shot from his cock and splattered onto her neck and chin. Demi giggled and continued to fuck his cock with her tits. She smirked and raised her head, forcing spurt after spurt of cum onto her skin with her breasts. Antonio opened his eyes to see she had not moved her hands away at all. His cock was still trapped between her tits. Three wads of cum dripped from above. He smiled at the fact that he was able to give her a proper pearl necklace in these circumstances. Demi's eyes remained locked on him as she continued to pump her tits up and down, still forcing strings of cum to fly out of his cock and towards her neck.

"You're something else, Demi. You're really special, I hope you know that."

"I know, love."

Winking at him, she finally let go of her tits to free his cock. Strings of cum stuck between her tits, pulling apart like ropes. Out of breath and near the point of exhaustion, Antonio sat down on the couch. He could not shake the thought from his mind that this was their last night together. At least she was giving him a memory he would not forget, but that was not enough to wash away the lonely nights that would begin tomorrow.

"I can't believe you have to go again. Will you be back any time soon?"

"Maybe in two months. I have to head home to Ibiza before I can return to the States."

To hear her mention Ibiza, Antonio let out a sigh. He daydreamed about following her to the Spanish island. Having never left the U.S. before, he wondered what life was like there. She stepped around him and found a paper towel from across the room. As she wiped her neck dry of his cum, Demi spoke again.

"Don't worry. I'll keep in touch. I'll text you when I'm not busy. We should talk on the phone during the weekends."

While she talked, Antonio grabbed his underwear and pants from the floor. He stood up so he could dress his body again. Demi took her time, as if she did not have a care in the world, to walk around the room naked. Once he had his pants back on, he grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head. After yanking it down, Antonio was greeted by Demi standing in front of him, still naked, with her hands on her hips. A playful smirk ran across her lips before speaking. 

"I called Abigail earlier today. She said she'll be coming here tomorrow night to see you. I trust that you'll have a good time with her while I'm gone."

******************

1 DAY LATER

Long Island City, New York

Sunlight reflected across the windows of the tall buildings lined up across the streets. The blinding light did not bother Tony Diaz, thanks to the darkly tinted windows of the stretch limousine. He had arrived in New York yesterday, planning his arrival to surprise his girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez. Nearly a month had passed since he had last seen her. After she left Miami, they kept in contact with nightly phone calls, but Tony felt the need to surprise her in person. He reached out to her security team last week to arrange a surprise for her. Jennifer had taken a flight to New York alongside film and production crews who were beginning work on her latest film project. Jennifer had told him much about the Hustlers film, going so far as to say she expected it to get her an Oscar nomination. The passion she displayed for such a project could not be ignored.

His watch read a few minutes past 2 PM. Tony let out a sigh as he sat back in the quiet car. The limo was massive, with black leather interiors and a small fridge. With enough space for a private party, he did not rent the vehicle for the company. He wanted to make a scene for the paparazzi, who were likely camped outside the movie set. Since he was beginning to become known as 'Mr. J-Lo', Tony decided to embrace his newfound celebrity outside of Miami. He was giving the gossip magazines and news reporters something to talk about by arriving with flash and style. The limo was black, a choice from Tony that he was certain would catch wandering eyes when he pulled up to the set. Jennifer's security team had informed him that the film set was stationed on a road blocked off from the public. The film company was making use of a set that involved an abandoned part of town to keep it away from prying eyes.

That would not be enough to keep the paparazzi away. Jennifer had told Tony that they always found a way to snap their photographs. It did not matter how far away they were; their cameras would find them. He was not afraid of the photographers. Tony had made the choice to embrace the nuisances that came along with a Hollywood lifestyle, just so long as he was with her. Nothing else mattered to him going forward in life. After years of on-again, off-again dating, they were finally building a future together. Tony had never felt better about Jennifer than after they reunited several months ago. As he sat in the back of the limo, his hands clutched a bouquet of pink roses wrapped in a newspaper. The flowers were his first purchase after leaving the hotel. When the limo arrived at the street set, Tony began to feel nervous. He hated going this long without seeing Jennifer, but they would soon be reunited.

When the limo slowed down, Tony gazed out the window. A few people strolled the sidewalks, dressed in casual clothes. He figured they must be part of the film crews. They were beyond the roadblock now, as he could see the row of buildings that displayed stores and a café. All were part of the movie set, no doubt. The driver did not speak, but Tony knew where they were. A camera station was visible on the opposite street, with more people walking by. The limo came to a sudden stop, and Tony opened the door. As he stepped out into the sunlight, a cool breeze blew across his face, rustling through his slicked-back hair. Tony's wardrobe of choice today was a black pinstriped suit, complete without the tie, and unbuttoned to reveal his buttoned-up white shirt. He shut the limo door and began to walk forward. In the distance, Tony saw two women walking in the middle of the road.

A short, blonde-haired girl with stonewashed blue jeans and a white crop top that exposed her stomach stood to his left. Her hair was cut short, slightly above her shoulders, and split down the middle. Tony's eyes focused on the woman standing next to her. The other woman also wore blue jeans. A black shirt was visible beneath a white fur coat with the word 'Juicy' in sparkling silver letters. Her long hair was fixed up in a high ponytail that revealed giant hoop earrings, and a pair of aviator-style sunglasses covered her eyes. As she stepped closer, Tony felt his heart begin racing. She did not notice him at first since her head was turned toward the other girl. Their voices could be heard, but he could not make out whatever they were saying to each other. There was no doubt in his mind that Jennifer was standing before him. In her left hand, she clutched her smartphone. When she glanced forward, Jennifer stopped walking. She smiled and lifted the sunglasses above her head to look at Tony with her eyes.

"Hey Jen, miss me?" 

"Oh my god, Tony! What are you doing here?" 

"Just stopping by to check in on you."

She strutted her hips, clacking her heels across the road as she walked to him. The blonde girl followed directly behind Jennifer and stood back to watch the two lovers embrace each other. Jennifer threw her arms around Tony, hugging him before she leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Are these for me?" 

"Who else would I get them for?"

Laughing at his response, she grinned and took the flowers. Jennifer brushed her nose against the roses for a quick sniff. The blonde girl stood on the left side. Her big brown eyes made contact with Tony as she smiled.

"You must be Mr. Diaz. I've heard all about you."

"You have?"

"Oh, yes, you're the famous Mr. J-Lo. She's told me all about you."

Tony tried not to laugh as he grinned.

"So I've been told by the magazines. You're the first person to actually call me that."

"Then it's my honor, Mr. J-Lo!"

"So what's your name? Since you're a friend of Jen's, that makes you a friend of mine."

Jennifer raised her head from the flowers.

"Tony, this is a new friend of mine, Bebe." 

"Yes, I'm Bebe Rexha. Maybe you've heard of me. I'm a singer." 

She offered a hand to him. Tony smiled as he shook her hand. Jennifer's eyes wandered from Bebe to Tony, then she spoke again before he had a chance. She could guess from the look on his face that he had not heard of her.

"Yeah, Bebe is an up-and-coming pop singer. We might be working together on a single later this year."

A smile ran across Bebe's lips as she looked back at Jennifer for a moment.

"That's nice. Are you filming with Jen right now?"

She shook her head at Tony's question and sighed.

"No, but I auditioned. I lost at the last minute to some actress who gets to play the blonde girl. I can't remember her name."

"That doesn't matter. At least you get to hang out with me on the set."

Jennifer was quick to respond. Something about the presence of the girl told Tony that Jennifer had a heavy influence on this film set. She must have had the power to call shots and decide who was able to hang around the set. That was a sign of power and influence that impressed him. Jennifer took a step back and shoved her phone into her jeans' back pocket.

"Bebe, excuse me. I need to have a moment with Tony."

Still holding the flowers, she threw her other arm around Tony as they walked shoulder-to-shoulder. Bebe turned her back, facing the opposite direction of the empty street.

"You could've called and told me you wanted to come and visit. I would've arranged for security to wait at the airport."

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I told you."

She giggled at his remark before glancing behind her shoulder. Jennifer and Tony walked far enough that Bebe would be unable to hear them if they talked quietly. They turned around to face the other side of the street. Bebe was standing there, her back turned to them, as she shoved her hands into her pockets and glanced around the set piece of the street.

"So how are things going back in Miami?"

"Business as usual. Everything seems to be fine. I still haven't heard from my runaway brother or know where the hell he is."

The mention of Steven made Jennifer sigh. She did not expect Tony to mention him in passing like this. They both found it a difficult subject, but as more time passed, they could not help but wonder where he went. Tony focused his eyes on Bebe's figure. She was still standing there with her hands on her hips, gazing at the cloudy blue sky. Jennifer noticed his eyes concentrating on Bebe. Tony was staring right at her booty, which was tucked in the light-colored jeans.

"What do you think of her?"

"She's got a nice booty, but it's not as lovely as yours."