Big Booty Bitches Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so fucking good!"

Swallowing her breath, the bombshell quickly turned around and fell to her knees. Despite experiencing a hard orgasm, Abigail was ready for more. Her emerald eyes glared at Antonio as she grinned at him. He knew what she planned to do when she parted her lips and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She slobbered on the head, sucking her own juices from his length. Antonio stood there and patted her head with his right hand. That touch resulted in Abigail blinking her green eyes at him, as if she were expecting him to praise her efforts of cleaning his cock. He did not utter a word as he stroked her hair. Abigail glanced away from his face and concentrated on sucking. With his shaft clean, she began to bob her head up and down. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan was heard before she pulled back to the head and released his shaft with a pop.

"You made me cum, but you haven't busted your nut yet."

She began stroking his cock with her hand after speaking. Antonio nodded before answering her back.

"Are you disappointed in me?"

"Absolutely not! By now, you should know that I prefer a man who can fuck me for more than an hour."

To prove her point, Abigail kissed the head of his cock and twirled her tongue around it. His shaft was sticky and wet enough that her hand easily glided across the length. She stroked his dick faster, almost to the point that the sight became a blur. With her teeth gritted, Abigail spoke in a low, seductive voice.

"I know your balls are full of cum. All that sticky cum that I've worked so hard to get out. You want me to drain you of every last drop, don't you, Antonio?"

"Don't worry, Abi. I plan on giving you every bit of cum I've got."

His words made her completely stop wanking his cock as she began giggling loudly.

"That's what I like to hear. I don't have to share you with Demi today, so all of your cum is mine. Every last drop of it!"

That was all she had to say before opening her mouth wide and feeding his thick shaft between her lips. All Antonio could do was stand there and enjoy the sensations of this glamourous babe sucking him again. Abigail moved her hand away from the base to allow herself access to deep-throat his entire length. After the time he spent in firm control, that had now shifted to her. She had the power to decide when she wanted to make him cum, all with the work of her lips and tongue. Antonio took a deep breath and grunted as Abigail continued to suck his cock. Her lips bobbed up and down, sucking him by the inch at a moderate pace. When she slowed to a near halt, her big green eyes gazed back up at him. Abigail withdrew his cock from her lips and took a deep breath. She spit on the head before squeezing her right hand fingers around his pole.

"I want you to drench me in your cum, darling. I want it dripping from my fucking face."

Licking her lips after speaking, Abigail was not done sucking him. It became clear to Antonio that she was going to suck his cock until he was ready to finally erupt. She slid that wet cock back into her mouth and proceeded to bob her head up and down again. Her hands cradled his hanging balls below, squeezing them as he heard the slurping and sucking noises from her mouth. Antonio took a deep breath and groaned.

"Fuck yeah!"

His words came out with a growl. From the way Abigail responded to his slight dominance, he felt more confident to take control again. She continued sucking his cock while squeezing his balls a few more times. Abigail raised her hands to her tits, as if she were preparing for him to paint them in cum. Antonio thought about his uncle again. How would Steven go about this? That was an easy guess from the memories they shared. Antonio stood there and waited until he felt the rush of his orgasm, then reached for her hair with one hand. He snatched her dark locks of hair in a tight grip, then used his other hand to pull his cock from her lips with an echoing pop sound. Abigail knew what was coming and prepared herself by closing her eyes and holding her tits up.

"Cum on my face! I want every last drop of your sticky seed. I've worked hard for it!"

A chuckle was heard before Antonio grunted. As he gripped her hair tightly, he stroked his cock with his other hand.

"You're speaking the truth, baby."

"Give me that cum!"

Abigail kept her eyes shut as she opened her mouth and revealed her tongue. Antonio grunted again, knowing that his cock was nearing the point of explosion. He aimed it directly at her forehead and groaned again.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!!" 

The first spurt of cum splattered under her nose, falling into her open mouth. Abigail closed her lips and quickly swallowed before opening her mouth again. Antonio gritted his teeth, grunting loudly as he tilted her head up. The second string of cum landed in the corner of her right eye, dripping down her face. A heavy string followed, slathering onto her forehead and breaking off to drip down the right side of her face. Abigail kept her mouth open, dangling her tongue before speaking dirty desires.

"Ahhhhh, yeah. Give me all that cum."

Another wad landed on the right side of her face. Antonio laid his cock on her tongue, satisfied with the sticky mess on her face. His eyes locked on her, watching as she opened her eyes and wrapped her lips around his pole. He could feel Abigail milking his cock of the last remnant of cum. She placed both hands on the sides of his cock, carefully cradling his length as she sucked the cum out while her big green eyes gazed up at him. She witnessed the scrunched up expression on his face. He was impressed with himself to have this much cum built up after Demi had drained him last night. Antonio let go of her hair and placed his hands on his hips. He felt like a champion to have decorated her face like that. Abigail pulled his cock from her mouth and revealed the last bit of cum covering her tongue. She closed her lips and swallowed it while the rest of his load dripped down her face.

"You could've made a bigger mess out of me if you wanted to."

"But then you wouldn't have had anything to swallow."

He smirked, causing Abigail to giggle at him.

"I think you need a good shower now, babe. We still have all day before I need to go work the club tonight. Are you gonna be joining me as my date tonight?"

"Yes, you know I'm your girl tonight, Antonio."

She winked at him as the cum dripped from her face. He may not have had the same feelings for her as he had for Demi, but Antonio thought highly of Abigail. Since she had invoked many memories of his uncle with him, he trusted they could have a conversation about him tonight. Never did he guess that he would meet a dirty woman like her with whom he would feel confident sharing his secrets with. If anything, he could guess that she would probably be turned on by the wild stories of their threesomes. The one event he absolutely wanted to tell her about more than anything was his affair with Kate Upton. That was one of his most fond memories, shared with his uncle Steven. There was a chance that Abigail would not believe his naughty tales, but Antonio did not care. He trusted her with his secrets, whether she wanted to believe them or not. Tonight was going to be more than just a night spent basking in the atmosphere of his father's club.

******************

8 HOURS LATER

New York City, New York

Night fell across the city that never sleeps. New York City glittered like diamonds on black velvet from outside the window of Jennifer's hotel suite. After leaving the hotel suite, Tony sat in the back of the limo with Jennifer as they crossed the Brooklyn Bridge. She told the driver where to go, as Bebe Rexha had also left the set and would be joining them later. Tony did not care where they went in the city, just so long as Jennifer was next to him. Her security team had arranged a high class hotel under a fake name. Despite Tony's trying to make a grand entrance with the limo earlier, Jennifer had an ideal setup to fly under the radar. There would be no stalking paparazzi discovering them in town unless word leaked from her own security team. Bebe was eager to join them back at the hotel, as Jennifer changed in preparation for dinner.

Once they had arrived back at Jennifer's hotel suite, another trip was soon in store. She scheduled dinner around five, only for herself and Tony, with Bebe as a guest. Jennifer told Tony about a specific restaurant close by that she knew that had private seating. Since they did not anticipate the cameras of the paparazzi, there was no point in dressing up all fancy for photographs. She undid her ponytail, allowing her long locks of hair to flow freely. The hoop earrings were only part of her wardrobe for the film set, leaving Tony slightly disappointed that she would not be wearing them tonight. She dressed in something that would be 'easy to take off', in her words. A black blouse and leather mini skirt were her choice of casual clothes. The final piece of her outfit was a pair of silver stilettos that revealed her toes. Tony liked that he could see her feet in the heels. He kept his suit on, figuring it was the best outfit he had for the night.

Instead of taking the limo to the restaurant, Jennifer arranged for her bodyguards to escort them in two rented black BMWs. Tony joked that it was a shame no photographers would capture images of them riding in style. Bebe's hotel room was on the same floor, making it easier for her to join Tony and Jennifer as they left the hotel. The pop singer did not bother changing her outfit, still wearing the same blue jeans and white crop top that offered a lovely view of her cleavage. Once they had arrived at the restaurant, the trio were escorted upstairs to a private table. Jennifer wanted to sit directly across from Tony, with Bebe to her left side. The younger woman was as energetic as ever. Tony ordered a bottle of wine to split between the three of them. A conversation began with Bebe asking Tony about his nightclub. She had heard many details from Jennifer over the course of several days.

After two glasses of wine, Tony was done with his meal and sat back to listen to the ladies' conversation. He teased Bebe, telling her that he had a son closer to her age who helped run the club. That led Jennifer to make comments about Antonio's charm. Bebe led many of their conversations, demonstrating a strong interest in the more private details of Tony and Jennifer's relationship. At one point, Tony and Jennifer glanced at each other and quietly nodded. She blinked at Tony, as if quietly gesturing that she had his back to lead the conversation. Maybe Jennifer expected him to ask Bebe the same question he had asked earlier. He insisted on hinting about dancing, rather than flat-out asking her if she could twerk. This only made the singer joke in response that she had been practicing a pole dance routine.

A naughty mood was set by the time they left the restaurant and climbed back into the car. Tony sat up front while Jennifer and Bebe were in the backseat. The discussion of dancing continued on the ride back to the hotel, but only between Bebe and Jennifer. From where Tony sat, he glanced into the rearview mirror to find them whispering in each other's ears. Bebe could not stop herself from giggling multiple times, forcing Jennifer to raise a finger to her lips and gesture for her to lower her voice. Tony sat back in the front passenger seat, grinning to himself. He knew Jennifer well enough that he did not need to know what words she was whispering in Bebe's ears. The expressions on their faces in the rearview mirror told Tony they were talking dirty. Once they made it back to the hotel, Jennifer grabbed his hand. No paparazzi cameras waited outside as they made their way back into the hotel.

With several hours to unwind themselves, Tony felt better after removing his shoes and jacket from the suit. Bebe did not need to be invited into the room. She joined Jennifer and Tony, still playing the role of their guest. Jennifer made her final phone calls of the night to her security team to request the utmost privacy. Bebe had the honor of taking the 'Do Not Disturb' sign supplied by room service and hanging it on the outside doorknob. Once that door closed, no one would be leaving until the next day. The living room was decorated with white furniture. A couch and two lounge chairs sat on the beige carpet floor. Red wallpaper covered all sides of the living room to go with gold lining. The bedroom was not much different, but Jennifer reserved that room solely for herself and Tony. Bebe wandered off to the bathroom after a short discussion with Jennifer. She reappeared in a new outfit.

"So I heard you were curious to know if I can twerk."

Bebe smirked at Tony as she stood in a black g-string, matching high heels, and a bra covering her tits. Jennifer had quietly left the room, leaving him alone with Bebe, who now stood in front of him. She flexed her elbows while placing her hands on her hips, watching as Tony's eyes surveyed her body from her legs up to her face. Bebe turned around, revealing her thick booty in the g-string.

"Eso es muy agradable. Quite the big booty."

She giggled and began to shake her ass. Tony studied her thick cheeks clapping together.

"What can I say? I love my fat ass! Thick thighs save lives, right, Mr. Diaz?"

"Yes indeed." 

They were interrupted by the sound of Jennifer loudly clearing her throat. Bebe glanced to the right side of the room before Tony turned his head. Jennifer revealed herself in a similar outfit. She had stripped down to a black bra and matching g-string. Her perfect, muscularly toned body was on full display as she stomped her heels across the kitchen floor. The heels were muted by the living room carpet when she entered the room. Behind Jennifer, her hair dangled in a high ponytail that had been pulled back for a reason. Tony knew she would not want her hair in the way when she was busy on her knees.

"You should be calling him Papi. Remember what I told you?"

With a faint gasp, Bebe laughed.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that!"

Jennifer stepped towards Bebe and glanced behind her to see Tony sitting on the couch. From where he sat, Jennifer was to his left and Bebe to the right. The look in Jennifer's eye told him that she was ready to get down and dirty. She turned around, revealing her legendary booty. Bebe followed the movement, turning around and rubbing her ass against Jennifer's.

"Do you wanna dance for Papi?"

Without saying a word, Bebe nodded. Jennifer turned slightly, only to glance across her left shoulder and wink at Tony.

"I might need some music to get started."

Jennifer shook her head at Bebe's words.

"No, you don't need music. Find a groove and let it flow yourself. Shake that ass for Papi."

She clapped her hands to encourage the younger woman. Jennifer then took a step back, allowing Bebe to be the center of attention as she leaned forward and began to roll her hips. Jennifer and Tony exchanged looks with one another. She could guess from the look on his face that he was not quite impressed. Bebe shook her ass, moving her hips left and right, but she lacked the proper skill for twerking in a rhythm. It was up to Jennifer to guide her.

"Lean forward and put your hands on your knees. I'm gonna teach you how to twerk." 

"I think I can twerk just fine."

Tony began to laugh. Bebe stopped dancing and turned around to see him grinning. When they made eye contact, he spoke to her.

"Really? You're standing next to the woman who could have practically invented the twerk dance for all I know! You've got an expert here to guide you!"

"Thank you, baby." 

Jennifer turned to Bebe, grinning. The blonde singer took a deep breath and then laughed. It was evident she had become nervous. Jennifer leaned forward and planted her hands on her knees. Tony grinned at watching his most favorite booty in the world shoved out. 

"Do like this. Put your hands on your knees, lean forward, and push your ass out."

Bebe followed her instructions, assuming the position. Jennifer did not hesitate to begin rolling her hips. As she twerked, Tony moaned at the sight of those perfect cheeks clapping together in a solid rhythm.

"Come on! Roll your hips and make it clap!"

Tony sat back and watched the action. Jennifer was truly an expert in the art of twerking. Her perfect booty clapped in a solid rhythm at a fast pace. Bebe had an ass built for this, but she lacked the speed that Jennifer had. The singer still tried, sighing as she was evidently struggling. Tony clapped his hands and spoke.

"So beautiful to watch! Shake that ass, yeah!" 

He clapped his hands again. Jennifer glanced across her left shoulder to smirk at him as she continued to work her booty. Bebe found a rhythm, but not at the same tempo that Jennifer moved in. 

"Oh yeah, that's it!" 

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Over and over, those beautiful ass cheeks smacked together in a solid rhythm. Tony could not grin any wider as he was ecstatic watching this. He favored Jennifer since she was the master of her craft, but Bebe had impressed him with her efforts. Inside his pants, he could feel his cock growing in length. He began to unbutton his shirt as they continued to shake their asses. When Jennifer quit twerking, she rubbed her booty against Bebe's rump. The blonde woman moaned and turned to the side. They both moved to see Tony taking his shirt off and slinging it to the floor.

"Woooo! Sexy Papi is getting undressed!"

Bebe grinned after uttering her words. Both ladies leaned forward and shoved their asses against one another. It was a similar position that Jennifer had achieved in her 'Booty' music video alongside Iggy Azalea. Tony sat there, watching them grind their asses against each other, rubbing back and forth. He could not wait to choose which booty to touch first. Unable to control his excitement, he unfastened his belt and quickly pulled his pants and underwear down. Bebe dropped her lower lip, giving him an exaggerated expression, while Jennifer grinned.

"You look excited watching us shake those asses!"

When Bebe spoke again, Jennifer stopped dancing. She stepped closer to Tony and pointed at Bebe with her left thumb before ordering her in a playful voice.

"Get over here and twerk for your Papi!" 

Tony reached for Jennifer, cupping the back of her head as he leaned in to kiss her tenderly. Their tongues danced together for a few quick kisses before she pulled away. When he gazed forward, he was met with the sight of Bebe's thick booty in front of him. She pulled the sides of her thong, dropping it to the floor, and then stepping out of it. Before she was ready to sit on his lap, Bebe pulled her bra off to free her tits, then slung it to the floor. Tony did not care that he could not see her bare breasts yet. His focus was entirely on that ass. Jennifer stood there to observe Bebe as she leaned forward to split the crack of her mighty ass.

"What do you think of my fat ass, Papi? You like it?" 

"Absolutamente hermosa."

Only Jennifer understood his Spanish words. Bebe started twerking again. She rolled her hips, forcing her thick ass cheeks to clap together. Jennifer clapped her hands to get her attention.

"That's good, but you can do better. Concentrate and go slow at first."

Bebe closed her eyes and sighed. She listened to Jennifer's instructions and rolled her hips at a slow pace. While Tony focused on watching Bebe's ass move, Jennifer reached for his cock with her right hand. He moaned at the feeling of her hand squeezing his rod. She held his rod forward and spoke again.

"Now bring it down. Twerk on Papi." 

Jennifer winked at Tony after ordering Bebe. She let go of his cock, leaving it lined forward. He felt Bebe's small hands sliding up his hairy legs as she lowered her booty down onto him. Her cheeks split wide enough for his cock to slide up the crack. Bebe moaned as she began to rub her ass over his cock. Tony leaned back and took a deep breath, watching as the head of his pole became visible. Jennifer seemed to be pleased as she grinned. Bebe purred a soft moan as she began to rub her ass against his cock in a circular motion.