Big Booty Bitches Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer laughed at his response as Tony spoke again.

"What's she doing following you around on a movie set?"

"We met in L.A. before we moved into the production stages of the movie. At first, I thought she was upset that she didn't get the role. Now, I think she really wants to be a friend of mine."

She leaned closer, whispering in his ear.

"She's friends with Rita Ora. When I first met her, Rita had told her all about what we did on the yacht a while back. I guess word got around and she's been eager to meet us both."

Memories flooded through Tony's mind. He smiled as he remembered the epic threesome that he and Jennifer enjoyed with Rita.

"That was one fine day."

"Mmmmhhhhhhmmm. It sure was. Too bad we're not in Miami to make use of your yacht. It's been a while since we had some fun there."

He turned to look into Jennifer's eyes. She could not hide the playful smirk she had. Tony glanced back at Bebe standing in the distance, taking another look at that fine ass in the jeans.

"I wanna go out for dinner tonight. I haven't seen you in forever. Think she'll want to join us?"

Jennifer nodded.

"She's been following me around like a loyal apprentice. I'm sure she'd love to join us." 

His eyes were still fixated on that ass. Bebe had turned to the side, glancing across her left shoulder as if she knew he was studying her. She kept her hands planted on her hips without a care in the world. Tony finally glanced at Jennifer, smirking at her.

"An apprentice, huh? I have one question about that."

"What?"

Flashing his teeth in a smirk, Tony looked into Jennifer's eyes before speaking.

"Can she twerk?"

******************

Miami, Florida

Ceiling fan blades turned at a fast speed to become a blur from high above. Sunlight shined through the window, illuminating the living room. In the distance, the glare of a flat-screen television was visible. Antonio paid it no attention as he sat on the couch, studying the pages of a magazine. Demi had left behind her gossip magazine with Kim Kardashian on the cover. Before leaving work last night, Antonio brought the magazine home. He could not shake the feeling that he recognized the mystery man on the cover who had been photographed with Kim. Several photographs covered a two-page spread, and he was able to study them more clearly. It may have been a coincidence that the man resembled his uncle Steven. The article printed on the pages told a tired tale of speculation. Was Kim Kardashian cheating on her husband with this mystery man? An old question that was always printed in such tabloids. 

It felt like forever since he had last seen his uncle. If that was Steven in the photos, what was he doing in Los Angeles, partying with Kim? The more Antonio studied the pictures, the more he was convinced that it had to be him. No one had heard from Steven in so long that he could have left and gone anywhere. Antonio remembered hearing that Sean, who worked at the club, had connections to Kim. Maybe it was worth reaching out to his father and showing him the magazine. For now, he sat there and thought about it while studying the magazine. No shirt covered his chest after a shower. His face was freshly shaved from half an hour ago to the minute. Antonio sat in a pair of light blue leisure shorts while someone else also stripped down their clothes in his penthouse suite. Abigail Ratchford sighed in frustration as she stood in front of him, hands pressed against her hips.

With Demi gone, Abigail wasted no time inviting herself over to Antonio's penthouse. She woke up by knocking on the door, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek. Antonio joked that she was going to be his date tonight, but he knew Abigail had other plans in mind. Whenever she came over early in the day, she was definitely in the mood to do something naughty. He was lucky that a model like her seemed to enjoy using him for casual sex when she was in town. They shared breakfast together before he jumped in the shower, hoping she would join him. Abigail refused, insisting on wandering to his bedroom, where she stripped down to reveal a black lingerie outfit. Black fishnet stockings extended to her thighs, matching the thong covering her snatch and a push-up bra that contained her tits. Nothing covered her bare feet, revealing the black polish that covered her toenails. Her long, jet-black hair was split down the middle, curling behind her shoulders.

"Seriously? You'd rather keep looking at pictures of Kim Kardashian instead of me?" 

She sighed again before reaching for the magazine. Antonio finally shifted his eyes to see Abigail pouting at him. Her hands pulled the magazine from his fingers, prompting Antonio to lean up before speaking.

"It's not about her! I recognize the man she's with. I think that's my uncle." 

Abigail chuckled in an annoyed voice. She did not bother glancing at the magazine before tossing it across the room. Antonio watched it land on the floor, still open on pages facing downward. Abigail grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her.

"So what if that's your uncle? What do you care if he's partying with Kim when you have me all to yourself?"

Moving her cold hand away from his face, Abigail straddled him and climbed into his lap. Antonio leaned back and took a deep breath upon feeling her plump ass sit on his crotch. He ran his hands up her hips, watching as her puffy red lips curved into a grin.

"Now that's better."

With a smirk, Antonio was not ready to drop the conversation. He leaned in to kiss her lips while wrapping his arms around her. Abigail began to grind down on his crotch, giving life to his erection that now poked into her ass. She moaned into his mouth before the kiss broke.

"It's a long story, babe. My uncle used to run the club before my dad gave me the job. We haven't seen him in months. It's probably not him, but it sure looks like him. Maybe I'm just imagining it."

"You sound like you really miss him."

She began to grind her ass into his crotch. Abigail placed her hands on his shoulders, watching as his eyes shifted from her face to her large breasts. Antonio moaned before replying.

"I do. He's a good man. You would like him."

"Are you saying you want to introduce me to another man? I'm not sure that's a good idea, honey. What if I like fucking him?"

Abigail continued to grind as she teased him with her dirty talk. Antonio ignored her words and moved his hands to her bra straps. She helped him by pulling the bra loose and snatching it from her body. As her big tits flopped free, his hands gently grabbed them. He squeezed her tits before she slid her fingers to the back of his head and guided his face between them. She was in the mood and not willing to take no for an answer. Antonio knew what Abigail wanted when she first arrived at his doorstep. She was the type of sex-addicted freak who could not wait until nightfall when she was in the mood. Unable to resist her, Antonio gave in as he began slobbering on her boobs. She moaned to him as she closed her eyes.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it. Taste them. I know you've missed my titties. You don't have to tell me, I know."

Her fingers rustled through his short hair as her tits smothered his face. Antonio squeezed her boobs around his face, rubbing them up and down his cheeks as he slipped her left nipple between his fingers for a quick squeeze. His cock had grown to full length, poking between her thighs. Abigail had stopped grinding. She could feel his hardened erection beneath her, desperate to be released from his shorts. The feeling overwhelmed her until she pulled his head out from her breasts and got off his lap. Antonio immediately stood up from the couch. He wrapped his arms around Abigail as he began to kiss her passionately. Her big tits pressed against his chest, allowing him to feel her hardened nipples poking into his skin. She moaned into his mouth while grabbing the front of his shorts and aggressively tugging them down. His cock rubbed against her leg until her right hand fingers wrapped around it. Antonio unwrapped his arms from her after their kiss ended.

"Ohhhhhh, man..." 

His gaze was drawn to her emerald eyes as he moaned to her. Abigail dropped her lower lip, revealing her barred teeth. She had become a seductive vixen, ready to unleash her lust upon him. Her fingers tightened around his cock, squeezing it hard.

"I'm so glad Demi called me yesterday to tell me she was leaving. Now I have you all to myself and don't have to worry about her."

Giggling mischievously, Abigail let go of his cock and pressed her hands against his chest. Her fingernails grazed his skin, trailing downward as she slowly fell to her knees. Antonio kept his sights locked on her beautiful green eyes until he heard her knees touch the floor. The dark-haired model wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock again now that she was face to face with it. She proceeded to wank him, jerking her fingers up and down as she purred soft moans.

"This cock is all for me today."

Those big green eyes glared at him as she kissed the head. Antonio swallowed his breath as he watched Abigail take his cock into her mouth. She enveloped her lips around his pole and began to slowly bob her head up and down while her hand gripped the base. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned softly before pulling back to the head and releasing him with a pop.

"Seriously, we could've been doing this earlier if you weren't so worried about some guy who looked like your uncle in a magazine."

Just when he was able to stop thinking about Steven, Abigail said something to bring him back to the front of his mind. She knew how to tease with the right words, but he would have preferred not to have a rush of memories from his uncle. As Abigail slid his cock back into her mouth, Antonio reminisced about the threesomes he shared with his uncle. He would never confess such dirty deeds to a woman he loved like Demi. She did not need to learn about his chance meetings with Kate Upton and Khloe Kardashian, but Abigail was a different kind of woman. She would probably laugh and find it amusing if he told such stories. Maybe he would tell her about those memories later. He remembered the display of complete dominance and control that Steven had in those situations. While Antonio liked to sit back and let the woman have her fun, his uncle was the type to take control.

Her lips slid further down his shaft, pushing it deeper down her throat. Abigail devoured his cock with ease, sucking it slowly like a peppermint stick. She unwrapped her right hand fingers and then used both hands to press into his legs. This made it easier for her to bob her head up and down, slobbering on his dick as she sucked inch after inch. Antonio exhaled as he carefully stepped his feet out of the leisure shorts that were around his ankles. It was a good thing he had not put on any underwear yet after stepping out of the shower. With Abigail's preference for stripping him, the underwear would not have lasted long. She closed her eyes and then slammed his cock to the back of her throat. Normally, this kind of sudden action would take him by surprise, but Antonio only grunted in reaction. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat, but Abigail did not gag or choke.

This had not been the first time Abigail demonstrated her expert cocksucking abilities to Antonio. She held the position as her lips were buried in his pubic hair. Her hands shifted from his legs to press against her large boobs. Antonio guessed she would soon extract his cock from her lips and stuff his cock between her tits next. Abigail had something else in mind. She was not done toying with him yet. She wiggled the tip of her tongue on his hanging nutsack as she sat there with his cock pushed all the way down her throat. The act of 'ball surfing' was something new that Antonio had never experienced. To feel the tip of her tongue licking his balls while she kept his cock in her mouth, Antonio grunted and stomped his left foot into the floor.

"Oh, fuck! You're so dirty, Abigail. How did you come up with that!?" 

Her tongue slid back into her mouth as she slowly withdrew his shaft from her lips. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock until Abigail broke them with her tongue. True to Antonio's expectations, she lifted her big tits up and shoved his cock between them. A string of drool was dangling from her lower lip. Abigail was seemingly unbothered by it until the string broke and fell down to her left boob. She exhaled before curving her luscious lips into a smug grin while squeezing her tits around his cock. Antonio was not going to wait for her to begin working those tits. He bucked his hips to drive his cock forward, surprising Abigail as she purred a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Show me how much you missed these titties and fuck 'em."

Closing her eyes, she moaned again. He had already learned how much Abigail loved having his stiff shaft lodged between her boobs. Despite the fact this was his second lay in at least a twelve-hour time span, Antonio felt eager to take control. He watched his cock disappear between her tits, with the head poking up with each thrust.

"Fuck my titties!"

Abigail's voice had elevated to a higher pitch, sounding as sexy as ever. When she re-opened her eyes, she glanced down and parted her lips. Antonio began to thrust as hard as he could in an effort to slide the head of his shaft between her lips. When it escaped her mouth, a popping sound was heard. Pop. Pop. Pop. After the third pop, Abigail bit her lower lip and began giggling as he continued to fuck her tits.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Mmmmmm, someone really missed fucking my titties!"

Her eyes focused on his face as her body rocked. Antonio did not stop. He tried to thrust harder and faster, fucking her tits as if his life depended on it.

"You love fucking these tits, and yet you were talking about introducing me to another man."

As she began giggling, Antonio groaned at her. Yet again, she had to make him think about Steven. He recalled the day he fucked Kate Upton alongside his uncle, as well as the moment Steven told him he was his son. In many ways, Antonio was much closer to his uncle than his own father. What would Steven do with a dirty woman like Abigail? Antonio knew just how to fuck her in a way that would have made his uncle proud. With one last thrust between her tits, he came to a sudden halt and snapped his fingers.

"Get up, baby! We're just getting started!"

She let go of her tits to free his cock, but not before wrapping her right hand fingers around it and kissing the head. Antonio reached for her left arm, helping her up from the floor. Once Abigail stood facing him, he pushed his lips to hers for a short kiss and took a step back. The time had come to play a dominant hand with this wild woman. Antonio grabbed the front of her thong and tugged it down, causing Abigail to gasp in excitement. All he had to do was take one glance at her wet pussy to know she was ready for him. A small strip of hair was visible above the pink folds. With a gasp, Abigail spoke to him in a seductive tone.

"I'm so fucking wet right now, Antonio."

Those words were enough to make him kiss her again. Antonio gripped the back of her hair with his left hand as he kissed her tenderly. Abigail moaned into his mouth, pressing her breasts against his chest. After the kiss, Antonio let go of her hair and began to step behind her. He did not say in words what position he wanted, but Abigail could easily guess when he moved behind her. She stepped out of her thong, leaving it on the floor, as she bent over the couch and lifted her ass up.

"Do you wanna fuck me like this?"

Spank! Her question was answered by his hand striking her plump ass. Abigail moaned as she pressed her hands into the cushion of his couch. It was funny to see her take the same position that Demi wanted last night.

"So you wanna play a little rough with me, honey? I would like that." 

She giggled, as if taunting him with her high-pitched voice. Antonio grinned and slapped her ass harder. Abigail pouted and began shaking her ass to tease him.

"If you're going to spank my ass, you'll need to hit a little harder than that."

Her words were clearly taunting him now. Abigail flipped her hair to glance across her right shoulder after she quit shaking her ass. Antonio gave both ass cheeks a strong squeeze before he gripped his cock with one hand and brushed it against her wet, pink folds. She closed her eyes and raised her head.

"Fuck me. I'm sure you've been thinking about my pussy whether you want to admit it to me or not."

Abigail said the right words to make him slide his cock inside her. Antonio groaned at the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around his dick. She raised her head, cooing softly as she closed her eyes.

"Fuck me! Come on and give it to me! I want to be fucked like a dirty little whore today!"

Impatient as ever, Abigail demanded more from him. Antonio grunted as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her pussy. She lowered her head and spread her fingers across the cushion of the couch. Antonio gritted his teeth and concentrated on fucking Abigail after a few seconds of finding a rhythm by bucking his hips. He slammed his cock into her pussy after gripping her left hip. His right hand was used to spank her ass between thrusts.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Just like that! Spank my fucking ass!" 

Again, his right hand slapped across her ass. Antonio grunted as he was still pumping his cock into her pussy. Abigail's big tits bounced and shook from underneath her. She raked her fingernails across the couch, screaming again.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck me hard! I want it harder! Give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME!!" 

His hand slapped her ass again, then a second time spanking as hard as he possibly could. Antonio groaned at the stinging pain in his palm. He was now thrusting harder and faster. Their bodies smacked together with her ass cheeks bouncing upon each full thrust. Again and again, he gave her inch after inch of his hard cock. Abigail clenched her teeth before screaming at him.

"OHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!! DON'T STOP!! OHHHHHHH YEAH!!" 

Her voice had become high-pitched, echoing throughout the penthouse suite. Antonio spanked her ass one last time, then used his left hand to snatch up a fistful of her dark hair. Abigail gasped, yelling at him again.

"PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!! OHHHHH YEAH!! DON'T STOP!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

The more aggressive he became, the louder Abigail screamed in excitement. Antonio was experiencing a different side of her that he had only briefly witnessed in previous encounters with her. Gritting his teeth, he thrust as hard as he could. He was tempted to let go of her hair and grab her boobs from underneath. Resisting that urge, Antonio grunted as he continued to thrust. His fingers slipped free of her hair, giving both hands to spank each cheek of her ass.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

She could not withstand much more of his fucking. Abigail was already on the brink of reaching her orgasm as she panted and cried out.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHH, FUCK ME!! GOD YESSSSSSSS!!" 

Eyes rolling to the back of her head, she panted and cried as her inner walls tightened around his cock. When he felt the gush of her love nectar flooding his cock, Antonio knew it was time to pull out.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!" 

Abigail was still screaming as his cock left her pussy. Her legs shook as Antonio drew his right hand back to spank her booty one final time. She did not flinch at the touch of his striking hand. He took a step back while gazing down at his shiny, soaked cock. Her juices were dripping from his length as Abigail quickly caught her breath.