Big Booty Bitches Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. I think I've got an ass built to be pounded hard."

She cried out in pleasure, closing her eyes and raising her head. Tony slowly pumped his cock into her ass. He wanted to hold back from truly pounding her so he could give that to Jennifer.

"Fuck my ass, Papi! Fuck it hard!!" 

He spanked her ass with his right hand after she spoke. Tony found a slow rhythm, thrusting half of his cock into her booty as he glanced in Jennifer's direction. It became difficult for him to focus on Bebe when he had his lover in position directly next to her. If he had to choose between which ass he wanted to fill with cum, Jennifer would win every single time. He spread his legs and arched forward, still thrusting his cock into her buttocks as Bebe moaned again.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! That feels so fucking GOOD!!" 

When Tony grunted, Jennifer knew how to distract him even further. She rolled her hips to make her ass cheeks clap together and twerk. He noticed the movement of her booty after another thrust and immediately stopped. No matter how great it felt to be inside Bebe Rexha's huge ass, it was nothing compared to what awaited him from Jennifer. He could fuck her ass a hundred times and still want to come back for more. As Jennifer had told him before, it was where his cock belonged. After one final thrust into Bebe's ass, he could not resist the urge anymore.

"Hold on, Jen. I'm not making you wait any longer!"

Bebe let out a sigh when she felt his cock exit her dark hole. Jennifer quit twerking and grinned to herself. She knew Tony would stop and save what little bit of energy he had left to give her ass the pounding it deserved.

"I know you've missed this booty, Papi."

Jennifer stopped twerking and leaned herself back to separate her cheeks from the crack. This made it easier for Tony to quickly push his cock into her dark little hole. 

"Home, sweet home. I missed being inside this booty!"

His hand smacked the right cheek of her ass while Bebe let out a sigh. The other woman remained in position, not rising up to witness this spectacular event as Tony gripped Jennifer's hips and began to thrust his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Give it to me, Papi! Mmmmmmm, I want your cum dripping out of my big, big booty."

After the first complete thrust into that ass, Tony grunted. He gritted his teeth and began to buck his hips as hard as he could. No matter how fatigued he was, Tony was not going to disappoint Jennifer.

"I'm not gonna stop, Jen! I love this ass more than you'll ever know!! Ohhhhhh, yeah!!" 

"Yes, yes! Give it to me! Fuck my ass!! FUCK MY BIG, BIG ASS PAPI!!" 

Over and over, he pounded inch after inch of his long shaft into Jennifer's legendary ass. Bebe remained in position, turning her head to see the blissful expression on Jennifer's face. Each time Tony pounded his cock in that booty, her tits bounced and shook from underneath. Her eyes were closed, and her ponytail was swaying around with each thrust he gave her booty. Tony's face scrunched up as he knew that he was soon reaching the point of no return. There was no use in trying to hold himself back any longer. Jennifer wanted his cum dripping from her dark hole, and he was going to give it to her. With one final thrust, he felt his cock finally detonate inside her ass.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!!" 

Grunting and groaning, Tony felt weak in the knees after his hard orgasm. He made two more thrusts into her glorious booty, just to have one last experience. Jennifer was giggling as she felt the warm rush of his cum filling her ass. Bebe finally moved and crawled towards Tony to witness him pulling his cock out of Jennifer's dark hole.

"Mmmmmmm, Papi loves a big booty."

Jennifer spoke while Tony pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands. Bebe's lower lip fell as she watched the cum drip down the crack like a waterfall. A few drops landed on the floor below. Bebe licked her lips and moved in to rake her tongue down the crack of Jennifer's booty. Tony laughed at the sight as he moved his hands off her thick cheeks.

"She's a wild one, Jen. I think she loves your ass too."

Laughing at his words, Jennifer rolled her hips and twerked her ass to smother Bebe's face with her plump cheeks. The blonde singer grabbed Jennifer's ass cheeks and pulled them apart to finish licking the cum. She swallowed the hot load before wiggling the tip of her tongue around Jennifer's dark little hole. All Tony could do was grin at this sight while Jennifer glanced over her right shoulder to look at him from the corner of her eye. He nodded at her before taking a deep breath. His eyes were fixated on Jennifer's perfect booty as he watched Bebe continue rimming her. Tony may have been completely exhausted by this point, but he was satisfied with the new memories they had just made with Bebe. This was something he would never forget.

TO BE CONTINUED