Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 01

Story Info
A strange rule at Justin's frat applies even to his sister.
11.7k words
4.46
27.7k
78

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jus primae noctis' ('right of the first night'), practiced in the middle ages, was the right of kings to have sex with any female subject in their realm, usually on the first night of her marriage. Formal reasons for the custom included the 'divine right' of kingship and the sanctity of the kingdom's bloodlines. But really, what man, in any time period, would pass up the chance to fuck a new bride just because, well, she's hot?

The leaders of the fraternity I joined in college certainly didn't pass it up. They weren't taking new brides to their beds, but they copied the idea for the frat's most notorious custom. If a fraternity brother had a girlfriend, and he wanted her to stay overnight at the frat house, one of the senior ruling members, the 'big brothers,' got to have sex with her first. The prospective guest would be brought to a party where the big brothers decided if they wanted her. If one of them did, the condition for her to have unlimitted overnight rights at the house would be fucking that big brother. If more than one wanted her, they decided who got her using a mysterious turn-taking system.

Of course, a regular brother could choose not to have his girl stay overnight. But the fraternity gave every brother his own room, all to himself, which none of the dorms or sororities did. Most brothers submitted to the ritual for that convenience alone. Plus, they aspired to become big brothers one day themselves, and enjoy the same privilege.

Besides that, refusing to submit a girl to the ritual brought shame. If a girl was presented at a party and no big brother wanted her, she was granted overnight rights, but the whole house knew the big brothers had 'passed' on her. That is, she was deemed ugly. A brother who didn't submit his girl was assumed to be hiding an ugly girlfriend.

Halfway through my second year at the college, I met a girl of my own, quite the opposite of ugly. Bouncy brunette hair, dark eyes lit with mischievous intent, and an irresistibly flirty smile drew me to her, a few rows over in Intro to Economics class. Her frequent glances in my direction caught me off guard, as I thought she was out of my league. This was confirmed when we left the class and I got a full view of her curvy hips and perky breasts swaying down the hall in form-fitting jeans and a low cut top.

Yet, after several more classes with increasingly obvious stolen glances at each other, I asked her to lunch, and Julie and I began hanging out. She initiated the first kiss one night as we walked across the quad. Swept up in her mesmerizing eyes, seductive tongue, and tight body pressing urgently into me, I followed her to her dorm.

Her roommate was away for the night on her own sexual adventure, so we fell into Julie's bed amid stray laundry and entwined ourselves in a passionate make-out session. I knew I should stop, but only when her hand slid slowly along the length of my boner bulging in my khakis did I finally break away. She asked what was wrong, and I nervously told her I was in a fraternity. Then I told her which one.

"Oh, so is it true? They really do that?" Julie inquired.

"They do," I confirmed, my fingers running idly through her soft hair. "They call it 'big brother's benefit.' I've seen it happen eight times so far."

"Seen it?" her eyes widened, "Like, they do it in front of you guys?"

"No, no," I laughed. "I mean I've known eight girls who did it to get the overnight rights."

"Well, Justin, that only matters if you bring me over there. But tonight, I brought you to my place." Her impatient fingers squeezed my erection and she bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, but, the thing is..." I extricated myself from her grasp and sat up on the bed. "I really like you. A lot. I've been having the best time with you these past few weeks." She sat close and listened graciously while I fumbled for the right words.

"I like you too," she agreed.

"If we're gonna be more than friends, I'm gonna want to have you stay over. I have my own room there, you know. We're both gonna want to take advantage of that." I cocked my eyes at her roommate's bed, then returned them to her expectant face. "Would you consider..."

"I mean, yeah, sure, I guess," she shrugged, rather quickly. "Could be kind of fun, maybe."

"Well, if you did do it, I would hope it's fun," I replied awkwardly. "I mean, I wouldn't want you to have a bad time. Not that I like, really want it to happen, or..."

"I get it," she grinned and kissed me with a hand on my cheek. "I really do like you too, you know." I studied her reassuring grin and wondered if she seemed too eager. But the scent of her subtle perfume and the caress of her breath on my lips quieted my doubt. Her lips sunk into mine and a moan floated from my mouth to hers as she pulled me closer.

"But the thing is..." I reluctantly pulled away again. "If you're gonna do it, I'd rather wait until after. You know, for us to, uh, do it." She raised an eyebrow. "If we stop right now," I explained, "we're just friends. If you do the thing, you know, at the frat, it won't really matter too much. We aren't together yet. I can't be jealous, and you can't feel guilty. Once that's over, then we can start our relationship."

I wrapped one of her hands in both of mine. "I want you," I assured her. "I think you can tell." I glanced down at the bulge in my pants. She nodded with a playful smile. "But when we do it, I want it to be just about us."

"That's actually... sweet." Julie placed her other hand on mine and stroked my wrist.

"There's a party this Friday at the house. You can come, and they'll, you know, decide."

"What if they don't want me? Do I still get overnight rights?"

"What?" I shouted, glaring at her. "How the fuck could they not want you? Have you seen yourself? Do you own a mirror? Do I need to buy you a mirror? You should really have one." Julie laughed and slapped my arm. "No but seriously, you do still get rights if they pass on you. But, come on," I gestured vaguely at her gorgeous face and shapely body. "They're not gonna pass."

-----

That Friday, they did not pass. All twelve of the big brothers were at the party, and eight of them claimed Julie.

"Damn, Justin," one of the eight, Brendan, slapped me on the back, nearly spilling my Solo cup of beer. "You brought a real hottie! Best girl we've had this year." We both looked at Julie across the main bar/lounge room, chatting with two other big brothers. "Boobs could be bigger, but the rest of that package... damn, man."

"Her boobs are perfect for her body," another of the eight, Franco, chimed in. "Any bigger and the whole thing would be out of proportion."

"You and your fuckin proportions," Brendan shook his wavy blonde hair and flashed his winning smile.

"Proportion is key, dude," Franco insisted, his beady eyes peering intently beneath his thick eyebrows as Julie smiled coyly at the brothers near her. "A girl is like a piece of art, she's gotta be balanced. And this one, damn. Balanced as fuck."

"I guarantee," Brendan replied, "if some huge-titted girl came through that door right now, all top heavy and shit, on little toothpick legs, you'd be all over that."

"Not me, man," Franco shrugged. "You can have that shit. I need a well designed girl, like Jules over there. Great job, Justin, pullin a girl like that. Serious props."

"A lot of us are in on this one," Brendan observed, sipping his beer and staring at her. "Haven't had an eight-way deliberation in what, two years? More?"

"I'm pretty sure it's my turn," Franco nodded confidently. "Out of this group, at least."

"We'll see," Brendan sauntered away, looking back at Julie several times.

"Hey, Justin," Franco leaned in close, "you better watch this one." He pointed at Julie as she playfully stroked the arm of Diego, one of the eight candidates. "She looks a little too into it, you know?"

"It's cool," I tried to sound confident. "It's a one time thing, and I told her to have fun. Better that way for everyone, right?"

"Sure, sure," Franco nodded seriously. "But I've seen her type before. Disloyal, you know?"

"Ah," I waved my hand dismissively. "She's good. Trust me."

"I hope so, for your sake. 'Justin and Julie.' Fuckin adorable." Franco downed the last of his drink. "And hey, if it is my turn, and I'm pretty sure it is, I'll take good care of her. And I don't do that funny shit like some of these guys do. Chasing after the girls after they've had their night."

"They do that?"

"They aren't supposed to. But yeah, it's happened before. Never ends well. Hopefully everyone plays nice."

The party wound down and the twelve big brothers filed into the 'conference room' to decide which of the eight interested guys would get to fuck Julie, my soon-to-be girlfriend.

"You doing alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm good," she smiled nervously and tucked some wavy dark hair behind her ear. "I kind of hope it's Diego. I hope that isn't weird for you."

"Not at all," I waved nonchalantly.

"I flirted with him a bit, do you think that helps?"

"The girl's preference isn't taken into account," I explained. "They have a system of turns, and the system depends on who's interested each time. It's hard to understand."

"Well, I can tell you this. None of them are as cute as you." She leaned against my chest and kissed me tenderly. "I can't wait to make you my boyfriend, officially." She grinned and gazed at me with such powerfully reassuring eyes that I forgot about everything else. Then the click of a door unlocking shot through the room, and we turned to see the big brothers returning.

It wasn't Diego, and it wasn't Franco. It was Amir, a tall, thin, handsome engineering major from Morocco with a neatly trimmed beard and charming smile. He led Julie up the stairs to his room. She looked back to give me one more reassuring smile before disappearing from view.

I hung around the party for another half hour, downed two more beers and a few shots of Jack, and hung out with the brothers. All of them tiptoed around me, and no matter how many times I said I was fine, no one could have a normal conversation with me. I grew tired of being treated like a delicate object and went up to my room. On the way I saw Amir's door still closed.

I flopped on my bed and turned on the TV to drown out my thoughts. As the minutes ticked by, a sinking feeling crept into my stomach. What was she doing in there for so long? My thoughts were thankfully interrupted by my phone ringing and my little sister Danielle's picture popping up.

"What's up Dandy?" I answered quickly.

"Hey," she replied. I frowned.

"Why the hell are you calling me? You never call. Too drunk to text?"

"I'm eighteen you idiot," she shot back.

"I was drunk at eighteen," I quipped.

"Well you're an idiot. And you sound like the drunk one right now."

"I'm a little buzzed," I conceded

"Sure, Justin. A little. You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just in a weird... uh... situation tonight."

"What?"

"Nevermind. Sorry, forget it. I'm good. What's up."

"Can you just be normal for a minute?" she groaned.

"I said I'm good."

"I just want to figure out this trip next month."

"I told you, just pick dates that work for you. It's all fine."

"Mom and Dad want to make sure you're not on a break when I'm there."

"They're still on that?" I sighed. "They really want you to follow me around to classes?"

"How else am I gonna know what the college is really like?"

"No one did this shit for me. I just went to college like a normal person."

"Well that's what you get for being born first."

"Whatever Dandy, it's fine. I don't have any school breaks next month. Just pick the damn dates."

"OK, calm down. And it's gonna be for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" I yelled. "It was supposed to be one!"

"Mom and Dad said two weeks, so fuckin deal with it, Justin."

"Goddammit. Two weeks? How am I supposed to-"

My door swung open and Julie crept in.

"Supposed to what?" Danielle demanded.

"Gotta go sis." I hung up the phone and tossed it to the floor. Julie shut my door and walked slowly to where I lay on the bed. Bunches of disheveled hair framed an expression of tired contentment on her exquisite face. "You OK?" I asked hesitantly. The scent of sex emanated from her as she drew closer. With a lazy flick of her wrist, her jeans fell to the ground. She raised her arms and her blouse fluttered to the floor. She had nothing else on.

"Was it... alright?" I asked haltingly. Julie climbed on the bed, straddled me, and shoved my pants down just enough to get my cock out. I hadn't realized it was hard until it sprang up in front of her soft bare stomach. The head grazed her smooth skin, which glistened with something moist. Sweat? Cum? Her juices?

In one stunningly graceful motion, she raised herself on her knees and lowered her soaked pussy over my stiff dick like a perfect sheath. Her hands pressed my chest as I gasped from the sudden warmth and pressure enveloping my cock. She began to ride, her hips rolling back and forth as she pumped her body up and down with lithe fluidity. The sight of her supple form rippling over my shaft sucked the breath out of me. The rhythmic surges of ecstasy she sent through my body forced low moans from my lips. Her eyes bored into me with laser focused lust.

"I'm all yours now," she moaned sweetly. My hands ran along the length of her arms, caressed her shoulders, and slid down to squeeze her perfectly proportioned breasts. Her back arched. I held her stiff nipples between my fingers. The pace of her hips quickened. My cock plunged deeper. Her voice rose in pitch with a series of short sharp squeals. Her pussy clamped down on my throbbing shaft. My fingertips dug into her soft tits. Her voice broke, her rhythm fell apart, and she orgasmed on top of me, clutching my sides to stay upright as her body shook.

Julie collapsed on my chest in a heap of smooth skin, sweaty hair, and groans of delight. My rock hard cock pulsed inside her. She burrowed her face against my neck. I shoved her body forcefully, rolled on top of her, braced her legs apart with my arms, and began pummeling her pussy hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" Julie yelled as I lustfully slammed her tight hole. I threw my shirt off without slowing and then leaned close to drink in her beautiful face and bouncing tits as I fucked her with pent-up passion. She gazed at me with half open eyes and her fingers wrapped around my biceps. I kissed her perky breasts and licked her slender neck and drove my throbbing dick deep. Her symphony of girlish groans swirled around me while I made fervent love to her.

My heart pounded as her shouts rose to another climax. She turned her head and clenched the sheets to her mouth as she came again. I kept my frantic rhythm and plowed through her orgasm even as her wet walls closed in on me. All the intensity of our emotions leading to this moment burst out as wild grunts and violent thrusts and quaking climax.

I slid back and stood up at the edge of the bed, dragging Julie roughly by the legs, keeping my dick buried in her. I clutched her legs to my chest and resumed pounding her soaked pussy. I alternately clasped her legs closed or spread them apart to get different sensations around my hard shaft. Amid my furious thrusts, animalistic grunts, and her soaring feminine shrieks, I felt my cum rise within me. I realized we had never discussed birth control.

"I'm gonna cum," I growled as I fucked her fiercely.

"Cum on my face," she gasped between moans. I gave her a few more deep thrusts and then pulled out, jumped on the bed to straddle her, and aimed my glistening cock at her gorgeous face. Her hand flew down to violently rub her clit. She moaned long and loud through her final climax as I pumped my shaft. I felt wet drops on my back and realized she was making herself squirt. I couldn't help shouting as my first spurt of cum splashed onto her supple cheek. The next spurt drenched her lips and fell into her open mouth, coating the tip of her tongue. The third burst laid a neat white highlight along her shapely nose. She wrapped her lips around my cock head and I shoved my shaft hard into her warm mouth. She gulped down my last few spurts with wide eyes locked on me.

I sank into the sheets next to her, in a puddle of her squirt, breathing hard, my spent cock twitching against my thigh. Julie and I turned our heads to look at each other. She panted slowly and licked my cum off her lips. I studied her captivating features decorated with my sperm.

"Fuck," I breathed.

"Fuck," she answered with a sweet sigh. She turned on her side and cuddled her body close. I wrapped her naked form in my arms and stroked her messy hair. Julie drifted to sleep as my rightful overnight guest.

-----

Danielle arrived four weeks later. My younger sister was in the midst of choosing which college to attend after graduating high school that year. One of the choices was the college I was at, and she was visiting to get a feel for it. Julie had been staying with me almost every night for a month, and sex with her was the best I'd ever had. She'd taught me how to make her squirt, which I never tired of doing. But with Danielle staying in my room, I wouldn't have my own space to be with Julie. Two weeks stuck with my little sister sounded like an eternity.

"You could have met me at the airport," Danielle complained as we climbed the concrete stairs to the entrance of the fraternity house and her cab sped away. "I had no idea where I was going."

"You made it," I shrugged, lugging her bright pink suitcase up the stairs. "You're eighteen now, you can fend for yourself."

"Jackass," she muttered.

"Hey," shouted Brendan as we entered the main hall, his eyes fixed on Danielle and his teeth flashing a welcoming grin.

"Cool it," I raised a hand to ward him off. "It's my sister."

"Watch it, Justin," he wagged a finger at me semi-seriously. "That's no way to talk to your superior."

"Sorry, big brother," I sighed, pushing the pink suitcase in front of me. "This is my little sister Dandy. Danielle, I mean."

"Danielle," he extended a hand to her. She tried to shake it, but he instead brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it, his blue eyes locked on her blue eyes. "She's dandy indeed." Her cheeks colored slightly and she ran one hand over her flowing blonde hair.

"Come on," I pleaded, trying to keep a respectful tone.

"I'm just fuckin around," Brendan let her hand go and waved to dismiss my concern. "We respect little sisters here. Nice to meet you, Dandy."

"Danielle," she corrected him. "Only my brother calls me that. He couldn't say my name right when we were little." She punched my side. "And don't introduce me like that, you jackass."

"It just slipped out," I snarled. "I haven't introduced you in a while."

"Whatever," she glared at me.

"Hey, hey, it's all cool," Brendan tried to assuage her. "Danielle, your brother is a good guy, and you're welcome here."

"When did he become a good guy?" she gasped in feigned shock.

"Oh fuck off. Come on, let's go." I started pushing her suitcase toward the stairs. She shrugged and followed.

"Alright, Jui-"

"Don't you fuckin dare," I shouted. She blinked innocently at me.

"What? Don't dare what?"

"Just shut up."

"OK, calm down," she lowered her head. "Juicy."

"Juicy?" Brendan yelled with delight.

"Goddammit Danielle," I punched her arm. She laughed and looked back at Brendan as we ascended the stairs.

"I couldn't say his name right either, when we were little," she smirked helplessly.

"Later, Juicy!" Brendan howled after us.

"You fuckin asshole," I seethed at her. "I have to live here, you know."

"I have to stay here too."

"Just for two weeks! It's not the same-" I cut myself off as I opened the door to my room. Julie, lounging on my bed, looked up from her phone.