Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper.

"Fine," she said. "I'm fine. I'm good."

"You've gotten me very excited, Danielle," Franco glanced from her face to his cock. "Is it OK if I put this inside you? Or is there anything else you want to do first?"

"No, it's fine," she nodded quickly. "You can put it in." Franco looked up at me with his cock in his hand. I nodded in approval. I hoped he wouldn't last long.

"OK Danielle, here we go," Franco leaned in and pushed her dress up to her belly. I looked down at the floor with a sigh, having caught my first glimpse of my sister's shaved pussy. I put one hand above my eyes to shield that part from view, and watched her face again, making sure she was alright. Franco pushed into her slowly, eliciting no reaction, until he hit a deep spot in her. A sharp gasp flew from her mouth and her eyes went wide. He looked down at her face with a comforting smile and started thrusting in and out at a moderate pace. Each time he pushed deep, she let out a moan or a gasp.

"You like that spot, huh?" Franco said as he pulled out slowly. She nodded rapidly. "Right here..." he shoved his dick in hard and fast, forcing a high yell from her. "Oh yeah," he groaned. "Just like that." He started pounding her harder, making her grip the sheets tightly by her sides. Her breasts bounced with each thrust. Her face showed nothing but pleasure. I looked away. She was alright. She was having fun. I just wished I didn't have to be there for it.

"Fuck, sweetie," Franco groaned as he plowed his cock into my sister. "You're so tight. You feel amazing." I stared at a messy pile of books on the floor as her moans grew louder and longer. "You have such a great pussy," he moaned. "Oh God yeah." I heard the bed creek as he fucked her hard, then the creaking doubled in speed. Danielle shrieked. I couldn't help looking back at her, forgetting to shield my view this time. I saw Franco rapidly slamming his cock into her and my sister shaking as another orgasm overtook her.

"There you go, sweetie," he gasped. As her climax subsided, he slowed his rhythm. "Oh fuck, you're so good." He leaned in close to her face, his nose grazing hers, as he thrust hard and deep into her. He kissed her passionately and she moaned against his lips. "Oh fuck," he groaned, breaking the kiss and straightening up. He pulled her legs wide apart, gripping her ankles tightly, and rammed his dick steadily into her. He got quiet and an intense look came over his face.

"You're too good, baby," he breathed. "I'm gonna cum." He looked up at me, groaning. "Can I cum in her?" he asked. Why was he asking me? What kind of question was that? Why didn't he ask her? I glanced down at Danielle's face twisted in moans of pleasure.

"Yes," I said calmly. I said the words, but felt like I was out of my body, hearing myself say them. "Cum in my sister."

Franco pounded hard, his eyes fixed on her breasts bouncing in her dress. He shuddered, groaned, and I knew he was pumping his cum into my little sister. Danielle's eyes flew open, then squeezed shut. Her knuckles went white as she clenched the sheets. She fell silent for a moment, and then erupted with a shriek. Her whole body quaked as he plowed his seed into her and drove her to orgasm.

I watched them cum together. I watched him kiss her deeply with his cock and sperm buried within her. I watched him slide out slowly. I saw a bit of cum dripping from her hole as she sat up on the bed. I saw her slip her panties on without wiping it off.

In a trance, I said goodbye to Franco, who thanked both of us. In a daze, I walked Danielle back to my room. In a stupor, I lay on my bed while she got changed in the bathroom and then laid down on her air mattress. We didn't speak. I shut the lights off. We lay in the dark, both knowing we weren't sleeping. An hour went by. Or maybe it was ten minutes.

"Why did you say that?" Danielle's soft voice broke the silence and startled me.

"Say what?" I blurted back automatically.

"Why did you tell him to cum in me?" Her voice cracked. She sniffled. Oh God, I really fucked up. Fuck fuck fuck.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "I have no fucking clue. Fuck, are you on-"

"I have an IUD," she interrupted. "You didn't know that? And you told him to... fuck. Justin, what the fuck." She sniffled again. I half wanted to go over to comfort her and half felt bolted to the bed where I lay.

"I'm so sorry," I gulped. "I'm so, so, so sorry."

"Shut up."

"No, Danielle, I feel awful. I don't know why I said that. I'm so fucking sorry." My eyes grew damp.

"Stop."

"I'm so sorry," I choked.

"No, just stop!" she sobbed. "Shut up! I don't care."

"I can't even begin to-"

"No, I mean, I don't care. I don't want you to be sorry. I'm not sorry."

"What?"

"I'm not sorry he came in me," she sniffled. "I don't care."

"Then why are you upset?"

"Because I'm so fucking confused," she cried. A few moments of silence passed. "I'm upset because I'm not upset."

"I don't understand."

"I should be furious at you, you fuckwad. You fucking asshole. But I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

"I liked it." She sniffled a few more times and tried to steady her voice.

"You liked having sex with Franco?"

"No, I mean, sure, yeah, he's OK. But no. I liked what you said. 'Cum in my sister.' I fucking liked it." I lay in stunned silence.

"You..." I cleared my throat. "You liked... that I said that?"

"I loved it. You... you made me cum."

"No. Dandy, you came because Franco fucked you. You came before I said that too."

"No, Juicy, I didn't. I faked that. I just wanted it to be quick. It wasn't bad, but no. Those weren't real. Only the last one was real."

"Oh."

"I only came because you said that. Not because of him."

"I don't understand."

"It's just... the way you said it. 'My sister.' 'My.' Like you owned me. Like you were proud of me. I don't know. It doesn't make sense." The sniffling had stopped and her voice was clearer, though still halting and confused. "And that word, 'sister.' Like, you're supposed to watch out for me, because that's what I am to you. And in that moment, the way you watched out for me... was to fill me with cum. You commanded it, and it happened."

"He was already gonna do it."

"That's not the point. You just... oh God I don't know."

"I'm sorry," I replied, "Or I'm not sorry, or I'm whatever you want me to be, sis. This was really weird for me too."

"I'm sorry for being so fucking weird." Her voice started to fade and she yawned. The mutual exhaustion from that bizarre day began to overtake both of us.

"Don't be sorry," I yawned along with her. "I love you the way you are, Dandy."

"I love you too, Juicy," she murmured. We fell silent and soon drifted to sleep.

-----

"Oh fuck," Julie gasped between bites of salad. "You let her do it?"

"What else was I supposed to do?" I shrugged across the table from her.

"That's so weird." She regarded me with her captivating dark eyes. "Was it weird for you?"

"I dunno. She went off with Franco, came back later, and said everything was fine."

I told Julie about the situation over lunch at the main campus food court. I just omitted the part about being in the room watching my own sister getting fucked. And I definitely didn't mention telling Franco to cum in her, or that fact that she liked it. After Danielle and I woke up the next day, we hadn't mentioned it either. All the strangeness of the previous night seemed like a hazy dream. She told me she was tired and wanted to stay in the room. I went out to meet Julie for lunch.

On the way, I got a text from Brendan with the announcement. Danielle's next guy was Amir, and it was going to happen the next night. I would be allowed to watch, as per the agreement.

"Anyway," I sipped my iced tea. "The next guy is Amir." Julie's eyes grew yet wider.

"Oh," she nodded.

"I was thinking, maybe you could tell me about him? Just so I know what Dandy's getting into? Maybe I can tell her what to expect?"

"We've never talked about that night," Julie's voice fell almost to a whisper.

"I know, I know. But it's OK, I can handle it. I just want to help her be prepared, you know?"

"Why would he get a turn anyway? He just had his turn with me, not that long ago..."

"It's complicated," I sighed. "I think the turn system depends on how many of them are in the mix. Danielle has all twelve interested-"

"All twelve?" Julie cried incredulously. "Ah," she smiled, "it's because she's so young. They're all fuckin perverts."

"Probably," I agreed. "But, can you tell me about Amir? Please? I really need to do my best to protect her."

"OK," Julie heaved a sigh and finished the last of her salad. "You sure you want to know?"

"I don't want to, but I have to."

"Alright," she started nervously. She leaned in and spoke in a conspiratorial tone, her breath grazing my lips. "He did a lot from behind. Well, it was all from behind. Different positions, different angles, he liked to switch a lot. And he was a little rough."

"Rough?" I hissed.

"Not in a bad way," she clarified. "It was a good rough. Ugh, I feel so awkward telling you this."

"What if your idea of 'good rough' is too rough for Danielle though?" I locked my eyes on hers. She gazed back, then looked over her shoulder for a moment. She grabbed my hand and stood up.

"It's easier to just show you," she whispered and led me toward the public bathrooms by the food court. She pushed open the door of the individual handicap bathroom and pulled me in.

"We aren't supposed to be in here," I protested. She locked the door.

"It's just for a minute," she reassured me with a flick of her dark hair. "Now come here." She stood facing one of the tiled walls with her palms against it. She leaned forward, spread her legs, and pushed her ass back toward me. I could barely see the outline of her panties through her thin black pants.

"So I was like this," she looked over her shoulder at me, her dark eyes sparkling nervously. "And he was behind." I stepped closer and pressed my crotch against her ass.

"Like this?"

"Yeah," she said, pushing her rear up against me slightly. "Now grab right here," she pointed to her waist. I planted both hands just above her butt and gently squeezed. Her eyes rolled up and then she lowered her forehead against the wall. "Sorry," she breathed. "That spot really gets me. Now, slap my ass."

I complied, hard.

"Yeah, but harder."

"Like this?" I asked, spanking harder with my other palm.

"Yeah," she gasped.

"That's not that weird, I do that too."

"Sure, but like, he did it a lot. And I don't know what Danielle is used to." Her ass tilted up a bit more and her crotch grazed my half hard cock. We stood there breathing in silence for a moment.

"Anything else?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she pushed me back and walked over to a long counter with a sink in the middle. She faced the large mirror over the sink and stretched one leg up toward the counter. "He had a long dresser with a big mirror, kind of like this. He put one of my legs up on it... shit, these pants are too tight." She shimmied her pants down to her feet, slipped her sneakers off, and kicked the pants into a corner. Now with just her frilly black panties on, she got one leg up on the counter. She looked at me through the mirror and motioned for me to get behind her. I obliged, now with a full hard on in my jeans.

"What did he do?" I asked, lightly pressing my bulge against her panties.

"He fucked me like this," she breathed. "And when I got close to cumming, he would pull my hair, hard. Or choke me. Or both."

"You liked that?" I inquired.

"Not at first," she admitted. "But then it started helping me cum, if that makes sense."

"Did you cum a lot for him?"

"Yeah," she blushed and lowered her head. "Is this making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry." Her crotch trembled against me.

"It's OK," I breathed heavily. My hand slipped down to undo my fly. "I just really need to understand." I pulled my hard cock out. "For my sister's sake. So he fucked you like this..." I pushed her thin panties aside with my cock head and slipped into her moist hole. She groaned and then breathed hard as I began thrusting.

"Yeah," she nodded, gripping the counter.

"And he got you close to orgasm," I said calmly as I pounded harder. "Like this?" She moaned louder and locked eyes with me through the mirror. My thrusts increased in speed as I drank in the sight of her gorgeous face.

"Yeah," she gasped, "just like that." Her eyes grew increasingly pleading as I fucked her warm pulsating pussy. I knew her looks, and I knew she was approaching a climax.

"And he did this..." I gathered her soft hair in my fist and yanked hard. She yelped in pain and pleasure. I pulled harder and pounded her fervently.

"Yes!" she screamed as her body convulsed, her leg shook on the counter, and her face scrunched into her achingly adorable orgasm expression. I kept my steady pace.

"And he made you cum a bunch of times?" I asked, doubling my speed, pulling her hair to one side, and slamming her tight tunnel into a more shuddering orgasm.

"Yes!" she cried as she recovered. "Take it out!" she gasped desperately.

"He took his cock out of you?" I asked, pounding away.

"Yes, take it out," she pleaded. I gave her a few more hard thrusts and then let my hard dick slip out. "He slapped my clit," she moaned, looking over her shoulder at me. I reached under her pussy to find her clit with my fingertips and started tapping it. "Harder," she breathed. "Much harder." I slapped her swollen button with three fingers harder and harder, until I was spanking it, the wet sound echoing off the tiled walls.

"Like this?" I grunted. She didn't answer. Her mouth hung open below squeezed shut eyes. My fingers got wetter and wetter. Then she cried out and pushed her forehead against the mirror. Her legs shook violently and a burst of fluid shot all over my pants, my hand, my cock, and the floor. She moaned continuously as she squirted a steady stream.

"Oh fuck," I breathed reverently as she drenched my legs and twitching cock. I'd never seen her squirt that much before. It drove my fingers even harder against her clit.

"Oh my God," she groaned as the stream subsided. I shoved my soaked dick back inside her and fucked with renewed vigor. She turned her head and rested her cheek on the mirror, anguished groans of ecstasy flowing from her full lips. I gathered her wavy dark hair in my hand and yanked it hard, ripping her face away from the mirror, bending her back as I pounded her.

"Oh yes yes yes..." she groaned. I grunted and gripped her delicate neck with my other hand, cradling her throat in my palm and pressing my fingers into the sides.

"Just like that," she gasped. Her soaked pussy pulsed and squeezed as I slammed my rock hard shaft forcefully into her trembling body. I pressed tighter around her throat, keeping a firm grip on her hair.

"He choked you and pulled your hair like a little fuck doll, Julie?" I growled.

"Yes!" Her voice choked against my palm. I yanked her hair back harder so I had a perfect view of her precious profile. I stared at her sweet face and fucked her urgently.

"Did he cum in you, Julie?"

"Yes," she whimpered. Her exquisitely tormented features inched toward my face as I pounded her and kept my tight hold on her hair and neck.

"What did he say," I growled roughly with my nose pressed to her cheek, "when he came in you?"

"He called me," she struggled to answer as my hand choked her and my cock slammed her. "He called me... a good little slut..."

"You really are a good little slut, Julie," I seethed against her soft cheek as my cum erupted into her quivering pussy. I grunted loudly with each hard spurt. "You're a good... slut..." Her body turned to convulsive ripples against the counter as she welcomed my seed with a screaming orgasm. I relished the force of her shrieks vibrating my palm on her throat.

I emptied my balls completely into Julie, then stood there with my dick pulsing inside her. Moment by moment my hands relaxed and released her neck and hair from my fervent grip. She crumpled against the counter. I slid my cock out and tucked it into my wet pants. Breathing hard, she retrieved her own pants and sneakers and dressed herself.

We exited the bathroom to a few raised eyebrows from nearby people. I had to run back to my room to change my pants, and Julie had to get to a class. Outside, just before parting ways, Julie grabbed my head and kissed me violently.

"I fucking love you, Justin," she exhaled emphatically.

"I fucking love you too, Julie," I replied with equal passion. It was the first time we'd said that to each other.

-----

Back at the frat house, I found Danielle splayed on her air mattress, staring listlessly at her phone. She lay on her back, facing away from me, pajama covered legs spread apart. I had a brief flashback of her in that same position on Franco's bed. I thought, for an instant, that I saw her bare shaved crotch. I blinked, and saw just my little sister in the same fuzzy pink pants and rainbow top she'd been wearing since she was fourteen. She didn't move as I came in, grabbed some clean pants, and changed in the bathroom. I sat on my bed across the room from her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied without looking up.

"I uh, got the info. For your next, you know."

"Oh?"

"Tomorrow night." She flicked her finger across her phone screen, unperturbed. "With Amir." An audible breath escaped her lips. She slowly put the phone down and sat up to face me.

"Amir?" she repeated.

"Amir," I confirmed.

"The same guy that Julie..."

"Yeah, same one."

"I thought they take turns," she frowned.

"It's complicated," I sighed. "But that's it. Amir, tomorrow night."

"This just gets more and more fucked up, huh?" she mused without emotion.

"Seems so," I half smiled. "But listen, I just talked to Julie. And she told me, you know, how he is."

"Is he good?" she asked flatly.

"I guess, I mean, that's not what I meant. I mean, he can be...rough, a bit." Her eyes met mine questioningly. I heaved a reluctant sigh. "He likes to, you know, pull hair. Spank." She gazed at me silently. "He choked her," I blurted. "Not in a bad way. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing, it's not bad. Julie... I guess she's kind of into it. Some people are." Her face remained blank. I waited for a reaction.

"More and more fucked up," her soft voice floated across the room.

"Sis, are you OK?" I frowned.

"Sure," she shrugged and looked over at the window.

"You're acting weird," I pushed. "I'm trying to help you out with this info, so we can figure out-"

"I know," she cut me off gently. Her eyes slowly traveled back to mine, then to the floor.

"Dandy?"

"I'm sorry," she almost whispered. "I'm sorry for all the fucked up shit I said last night."

"Dandy, it's OK, you don't have to-"

"I was drunk, I think. I don't know. Everything was so weird. I'm sorry I said all that stuff." Her head sunk down as she spoke, her words wispy. "I feel like I, or you, or both of us, really fucked this up. I just..." Her voice choked, and she shook a bit. "I just don't want to lose you." She looked up at me with glistening eyes.

"Lose me? I'm not going anywhere. I'm your brother, you can't lose me."

"I know I say I hate you sometimes, but you know that's not true," she began to sob quietly. "I feel like the stuff I said, it's gonna change everything, change how you look at me, change our whole, you know, relationship." She sniffled and wiped a tear with her pajama sleeve.

"It's not," I said softly. "I'm right here, same old Juicy. Nothing's gonna change. You're always gonna be my annoying little sister who I look out for no matter how annoying she is." She half-laughed as her tears fell.