Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just scared," she whimpered.

"Look, Dandy, you need to drink more."

"What?"

"You need to get drunk, like really drunk, a little more often. You gotta get used to having a fucked up night, saying weird shit you don't mean, and then moving on in the morning. You know how many times that's happened to me since I got to college? I've never lost a friend over that kind of thing. It happens to all of us."

She nodded slowly, a little light returning to her eyes.

"And hey," I threw my hands up, "I said fucked up shit last night too. Especially one really big fucked up thing." She smiled ruefully through her sniffles. "Let's just forget all of it. I didn't mean what I said, you didn't mean what you said. It was a crazy-ass night, but now we're back to normal."

"Promise?" she asked, her delicate voice saturated with vulnerability.

"Promise," I nodded seriously. "Let's not think about it anymore."

"OK," she agreed, drying her eyes with her sleeves. "So tell me about Amir again."

"Well, are you sure you still want to go through with this?" I asked sincerely.

"I do," she nodded firmly. "I've been thinking all day, you know, about all the shit you've done for me over the years. Maybe that's why I'm so emotional." She rubbed her eyes in circles and shook her head to clear it, sending blonde ripples through the air.

"Like remember," she continued, "when I was in third grade, and your best friend was picking on me?"

"Tommy," I nodded.

"Yeah, Tommy," she smiled with eyes lost in the past. "You defended me, without hesitating. And he didn't talk to you for a year."

"Year and a half," I chuckled.

"Or that time when my friends all had those stupid dolls, the ones with the super long hair? And you used your birthday money to get me one, so I wouldn't be left out." Her eyes started glistening again.

"I remember. That's what big brothers do."

"But they don't," she sniffled. "Most of them don't. But you always did. And now it's like, I finally get to do something that matters for Juicy. I can repay you a little bit."

"Well this is a much bigger deal than-"

"No, Juicy. Don't. Just let me do this for you. I want to." The light from the window caught her wide moist eyes, her soft cheek, the stray stand of golden hair that lay to one side of her nose, and the curve of her familiar lopsided smile. I realized suddenly how truly beautiful she was. How charming, how attractive. How her future husband would feel one day waking up to that smile.

"OK, well then, Amir." I explained all the things I knew about his preferences and techniques, including the phrase, 'good little slut.'

"I don't mind that," Danielle shook her head. "It's just words. It's like acting."

"OK sure, but what about the other stuff? Choking? I mean, who knows if he'll do that with you. I don't know. But it's possible, I guess."

"Like I said," she looked at me seriously. "I want to do this for you. I can take it."

"I think we should have a sign or something," I insisted. "Like a safe word. But maybe not verbal, something just between us." I thought for a moment. "Remember when we used to cross our fingers, but just the pinky and ring finger?"

"Because we thought if we used smaller fingers, we'd only get a little bit of luck?"

"And it would have a better chance of fitting through the door to get to us."

"Oh my God, we were so fucking dumb!" Danielle laughed.

"If you're in pain, or you want to stop, you give me that sign," I said. She nodded thoughtfully.

"Alright," she agreed. "But, that means you'll have to watch me the whole time. Or you might miss it."

"It's alright," I nodded gravely. "Keeping you safe is my top priority."

-----

That night after she fell asleep on her air mattress, I watched Danielle peacefully dreaming from my bed. She lay on her side, blonde locks draped over the pillow, one hand under her cheek, full breasts rising and falling in her rainbow shirt. I couldn't help comparing her cherubic appearance with the orgasming vixen I'd seen in Franco's room. She had certainly blossomed, in both roles.

I imagined Amir's fingers around her pretty neck. The thought made me seethe. But with what? Anger? Resentment? Misplaced jealousy over Julie?

No. Simpler than all of that. Excitement.

My soft cock flinched. Just automatic nighttime arousal, I assumed. Nothing weird. I studied my sister's long eyelashes and slightly parted lips. Another flinch.

I heaved a sigh and turned over to face the wall. I closed my eyes to sleep but saw visions of Julie's long leg stretched out on the bathroom counter. No, on Amir's dresser. And her face in the mirror, panting, moaning, begging. Golden hair hanging in disheveled glory around... but no, Julie's hair was dark. Blue eyes stared at me in the mirror. Danielle's eyes. Full of profound yearning.

-----

***Ch 02 coming soon***