Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she waved lazily.

"Julie, Danielle," I gestured vaguely and shoved the suitcase to the far corner.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Danielle said.

"What's it matter to you?" I frowned.

"Nice to meet you," Danielle nodded and smiled at Julie.

"So you're the sister I've heard about," Julie smiled back. "I see it. You two look alike."

"No we don't," Danielle and I answered in perfect unison.

"Nah," Julie laughed and stood up. "You definitely do. Anyway, I gotta get going. I'll see you later, babe." She kissed me and stuffed her clothes in her backpack.

"Fuckin adorable," Danielle mused, "Julie and Juicy."

"What?" Julie looked at her.

"Nothing," I growled. "Absolutely fuckin nothing. I'll see you later babe." Julie left and Danielle flopped on my bed. "You brought the air mattress, right?" I asked. "You're not sleeping there."

"Yeah, I brought it. Hey, Julie isn't gonna be staying here while I am, right?"

"Actually, yeah," I shot back sarcastically. "I'm gonna bang her right where you're laying, in front of my little sister. Every night."

"Oh fuck you," she rolled her eyes. "Idiot."

"Fuck you too, sis." I sighed.

-----

"Sit down, brother Justin."

The first two days had gone by, and Danielle had followed me around to classes as promised. Other than that, we stayed in my room, me doing assignments, and her chatting with friends on the phone. Around campus she was getting a lot of looks from guys, and it was starting to creep me out. She certainly had changed since I left for college. Her chest was fuller, bigger than Julie's. Her hips and waist had gained feminine curvature.

But most of all, her face and overall demeanor had shed any trace of teenage awkwardness. Her blue eyes sparkled with new confidence. She straightened and styled her long blonde hair every morning. Her smile, previously a little too wide for her face, somehow fit better now. Maybe it was her lower lip growing just a bit plumper, maybe it was her soft cheeks gaining more refined contours. Her nose, cute with an upturn before, had a more defined shape, similar to mine, but retained just a bit of extra lift at the end. If I looked at her objectively, I could see she had blossomed from cute to sexy. But as her older brother and protector on a campus full of horny college guys, the attention she got unsettled me.

"Sit down," another one chimed in. I sat. I had been summoned before the twelve big brothers in the conference room. Two long tables were set up where they sat like a row of judges. I nervously sat in a lone chair in front of them.

"It's come to our attention," said big brother Diego, a muscular jock type, "that you have a girl staying overnight in your room. Not Julie." I looked at Brendan.

"Yeah," I nodded, "it's just my sister. She's visiting for a few weeks." Brendan nodded back to me, maintaining a blank expression.

"Yeah," Diego affirmed. "We know." Silence descended.

"No," I objected, as the purpose of the meeting dawned on me. "No, guys, I mean, big brothers... She's my sister."

"She's an overnight female guest," big brother Ethan stated coldly.

"But she's not my- uh-" I sputtered, "I'm not having sex with- I mean of course I'm not-"

"I should hope not," Brendan interjected to subdued chuckles.

"I mean she's not having sex with anyone in the house," I protested. "The rule applies to girlfriends, that's the whole point."

"The rule applies to all female overnight guests," Ethan repeated sternly.

"Over eighteen," Franco clarified.

"Over eighteen," Ethan confirmed. "She's over eighteen, right?" I hesitated. Should I lie? Would that get me out of this?

"Well," I began.

"She's eighteen," Brendan jumped in. "I asked her this morning."

"Were you just about to lie to us?" Diego raised his deep menacing voice.

"No, I-"

"I think you were," Diego continued. "And watch your tone. You don't tell us how the big brother's benefit works. We tell you."

"Yes, big brother," I muttered, slinking down in the chair.

"You kept an unapproved female guest in your room overnight," he went on forcefully. "And you failed to introduce her with the proper procedure. That's two counts against you."

"You know what happens when there are counts against you in this matter?" asked big brother Jeremy.

"Yeah," I nodded sorrowfully.

"She needs to submit to the benefit, plus atone for your two counts," Diego clarified. "Three big brothers, three nights."

"Fuck," I muttered, staring at the floor.

"There's a party tomorrow," Diego continued. "We'll let her stay tonight, and then you bring her tomorrow."

"Bring her tomorrow," Franco repeated. "We'll see if she's wanted."

"Oh, you guys are gonna want her," Brendan grinned widely at them, then looked at me. "No offense, dude."

-----

"You WHAT?" Danielle screamed at me later that night in my room.

"Keep it down," I pleaded.

"You let some other guy fuck Julie? Your girlfriend?!" She paced back and forth in front of the bed where I sat.

"It was one time, and we hadn't slept together yet, I told you-"

"I don't fucking care! That's sick! This whole place is fucking sick! How could you join this frat, knowing they do this?"

"It's complicated," I sighed.

"Do you get off on it?" Her eyes widened at me. "You like having other guys fuck your girlfriend? Some kind of twisted fantasy?"

"No!" I yelled. "I'm not into it, it's just the rules! 'Big brother's benefit,' we all live by it."

"Big brother's benefit? Do you know how fucking disgusting that sounds? Mom and Dad would be fucking furious if they knew you were mixed up with this... this... sex cult!" She gestured wildly at the house in general.

"That's not what it is," I said through gritted teeth. "And I kinda thought you'd be more upset about the part where you have to do it. Three times."

"Oh I'm plenty fucking upset about that," Danielle stopping her pacing to lean down and screech in my face. "And you're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm doing that even once." Her eyes narrowed with fury and her spit landed on my cheek as she berated me.

"Dandy," I placed a gentle hand on her arm.

"Don't fucking call me that!" She threw my hand off and slapped my face. Hard.

"Fuck," I groaned, holding my stinging cheek as she stomped to the other side of the room. My sister sunk into a chair, facing me but staring at the floor.

"I deserved that," I said softly. "I'm really, genuinely sorry, Danielle. I honestly didn't think they'd do this to you." She took a deep breath, then raised her clear blue eyes to me.

"And what happens if I refuse?" she asked in a deadpan voice.

"They'll kick you out, for starters," I explained. "I have nowhere else to send you. We don't have money for a hotel. You'd have to go home early, if we can even get the plane tickets changed. And we'd have to explain all this to Mom and Dad."

She nodded slowly. I continued.

"Then I'd be kicked out too. And no other fraternity would have me. All the connections I'm making here for my future career would be gone. Not just that, but I'd be blackballed when I graduate. I'd have an even harder time starting a career than if I'd never joined the frat at all." She stared at me with an inscrutable face.

"So my choice," she said slowly, measuring out each word, "is to fuck three skeezy strangers, or fuck up my brother's career forever."

"They're not skeezy," I offered. "Well, not most of them."

"You are a first class fuckwad, Justin." Her eyes pierced me.

"Sure," I agreed. "Look, Dandy, I'm not gonna force you to do anything." We gazed at each other in silence, me wringing my hands, her slouching in the chair with one hand on her forehead. "But if you did do it," I ventured, "you could just think of it as... you know... a crazy college adventure. I would never breathe a word about it to anyone."

"An adventure?" she seethed.

"A crazy one," I reminded her.

"You're the fucking crazy one."

I thought for a moment.

"You aren't, I mean, you aren't a-"

"I've had sex before, Justin," she spat with a sharp glare.

"OK, I was just-"

"You really think that's the problem?" Her blue eyes shone with rage.

"Do you have, you know, a-"

"Do I have a boyfriend? Is that what you're fucking asking me right now?" She leapt to her feet, her torrent of blonde hair splashing over her shoulders.

"Well it's a relevant fucking question," I raised my voice and hands to fend her off.

"No!" she shrieked. We stared at each other tensely.

"No, you don't have a boyfriend," I ventured, "or no, it's not rele-"

"Neither! Both!" Danielle cried and fell back into the chair with her face in her hands. "How are you this fucking dense?" she asked with her shaking voice muffled against her palms.

"Dandy..."

"Would you just fuck three strangers because someone told you to?" She raised her face to me.

"Well-"

"Nevermind, of course YOU would," she cut me off. "But I'm not like that. You don't know what it's like being a girl. All the shit you hear about, what it takes to trust someone..." Her bottom lip quivered and her eyes glistened.

"Dandy," my voice softened, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Just forget it. I'll figure it out."

"How?"

"No idea," I sighed and leaned back against the wall. Her eyes rolled up to the ceiling and she took a few deep breaths.

"Can I just go to bed?" she whimpered. "I just want to sleep. They won't kick us out tonight, right?"

"No, not tonight. They want you to come to the party tomorrow, though."

"I fucking hate you," she sighed.

"I love you," I eyed her seriously. "You're my baby sis, Dandy. None of this is more important than that. If you don't want to do this, then that's that. I'll figure it out."

"I just want to sleep," she reiterated, curling up in the chair and staring at the floor.

We retired to our respective places, me to my bed, Danielle to her air mattress. Before drifting off, I watched her sleeping for a while, tucked in tightly under her blanket with her golden hair loosely tied up. She looked serene and beautiful in the dim glow of the streetlight filtered through my cheap curtains. The idea of the big brothers violating my sister started to make me queasy. Despite our sibling bickering, I had always taken my role as protector seriously, and had tried my best to look out for her growing up.

The next morning I woke to find Danielle balled up in a chair by the window, staring out at the world with glazed over eyes. She had a long pink cotton nightgown stretched over her knees. Her side profile looked both youthful and elegant in the frame of the window pane. Her hair, already brushed neatly, cascaded over her shoulders like a stray strand of the morning sun.

"Hey," I called softly. She turned and gave me the tiniest of smiles and regarded me with... sadness? Anger? Something else? Her eyes were expressive but unreadable.

"You alright?" I asked cautiously.

"Fine." The word hung in the air while I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

"Been up long?"

"An hour," she shrugged. Her head turned back to the window. I waited for her to yell at me again, or cry, or anything. Nothing.

"I'm sorry," I said finally. "About... you know. I don't want you to do it. I'll resign from the frat. Maybe you can stay with Julie for the rest of the visit. I'll ask her." I grabbed my phone to text my girlfriend and to start repairing this mess.

"Juicy," she sighed deeply. I lowered the phone.

"Dandy?"

"What if you came with me?" she blurted. Her eyes spun back to me.

"If I... what?"

"Come with me to the guy's room."

"Dandy, you don't have to do this at all."

"You've always been there for me." Her thoughts over the past hour started tumbling out. "You always had my back. I owe you."

"You don't owe me," I insisted.

"But you were always there for me," she repeated while tucking some stray hair behind her ear.

"But this is... I never... this is too-"

"I know it's big," she blinked slowly. "But it's also big if I don't do it. Your career, your future, I couldn't live with myself, if it all falls apart, and I could have done something..."

"This isn't your burden, and I'm really sorry I made it seem that way."

"I want to be there for you." Danielle's eyes grew softer. "I hate you Juicy, but I love you too. Let me save you for once."

"I don't want you to."

"Just come with me. Just be there. Not like a weird sex thing, just... be there. To make sure I'm safe."

"I don't think there's any way that being in a room where my little sister is fucking someone is not a 'weird sex thing.'"

"Please, Juicy." She looked at the floor, hugging her knees under her nightgown. "I don't know these guys. I can't trust them. You don't know what that's like for a girl." Her eyes drifted back up. "But I trust you."

"I don't know if the big brothers would even allow that."

"They'll have to," she stated bluntly.

"I'll find out."

Later that day, the big brothers approved the request. Apparently, I wasn't the first to ask to be present during the act. But the other times had been, well, 'weird sex things,' as Danielle put it.

"Respect, man," Brendan had said. "Ensuring her safety. That's some noble shit."

After some more deliberation with Danielle back in my room, she agreed, or rather insisted, on going through with it. My own fears about her being grossly violated were somewhat eased by knowing I'd be there to protect her. But a whole new set of apprehensions about being in such an awkward situation with my sister now swirled through my agitated mind.

-----

"Wow, Dandy," I commented before we went down to the party.

"What?"

"Your makeup, this black dress..."

"Well if I'm gonna do this, I want to look decent," she shrugged.

"Why did you even bring a dress like this?"

"In case of a party. I don't know."

"You look great. Just not used to you looking this... mature."

"I'm not a fucking baby anymore," she sneered.

The party went smoothly. Danielle had a few underage beers, and seemed to relax. She made a point of talking to all twelve big brothers, to get at least a brief sense of their personalities.

"It's official," Brendan grinned at me. "We're all in."

"All twelve," Jeremy confirmed.

"I've never seen a unanimous vote like this before," Franco stared at my sister sitting with Amir near the bar.

"Incredible tits," Brendan marveled. "Incredible ass. Incredible everything."

"Dude, it's his sister. Tone it down," Franco shook his head.

"She's really something," Jeremy gazed at her wistfully, sipping his beer.

"I really think it's my turn this time," Franco mused.

This time, he was right. After the twelve adjourned and returned, Franco was announced as the first of Danielle's partners. The next one would be announced the following day.

"So I still don't know who the other two will be?" Danielle whispered to me.

"I guess not," I whispered back. "For now, let's just focus on Franco. He's not a bad choice. He's super chill."

"He's not the hottest," Danielle said. "Not the worst either though."

"He's super chill," I repeated. She and I followed Franco up the stairs to his room. He swung the door open and entered. Danielle froze at the threshold.

"You OK?" Franco asked.

"Yeah," Danielle gulped. "Can I just... have a minute?"

"Sure, sure," Franco waved his arms. "No problem. I'm super chill." Danielle rolled her eyes at me. Franco pushed the door almost closed. "Just come in when you're ready."

She turned to me with sudden anxiety filling her big blue eyes.

"You OK?" I asked. She stepped toward me silently and I put my arms around her. She leaned against me for a moment. "You don't have to do this," I said softly.

"I know," she breathed.

"I won't be mad," I replied. She stood back, straightened up in her seductive dress, and cleared her throat.

"It's fine," she nodded. "I'm just gonna relax. An adventure, like you said." She suddenly looked more confident in that instant than I'd ever seen.

We both walked in, and Franco closed the door. Danielle went straight to the bed and sat down on it. Franco shuffled some books aside with his foot and offered me a chair. It was closer to the bed than I would have liked, but it was the only seat not covered in papers or clothes.

"Sorry about the mess," Franco said in his trademark tranquil voice. He sat next to my sister as I lowered myself into the chair.

"Hi," Danielle smiled nervously, twirling her wispy hair with one hand.

"Hello," Franco replied with a genuine smile. "Just so you know, I'm not gonna do anything weird. If you're uncomfortable, just let me know. I know this will be a good time for me, because, well," he gestured to her whole body and face. "My goal is to make it just as much fun for you."

"I appreciate that." Her cheeks were just a bit flushed, maybe from the beer, maybe from nerves, maybe from his inane compliment.

"I can see you're nervous," Franco said as he clasped her hand. "Let's try to relax a bit." He leaned in smoothly and pressed his lips to hers. I half watched as they kissed lightly, feeling out their possible chemistry. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and they began making out more vigorously.

"I'm sorry," Danielle whimpered and pulled away. "I can't, I just... I'm sorry, like my brother is right here, and I know I asked him to be, but I just... I can't relax."

"Don't worry, sweetie," Franco stroked her cheek. "Let's try something else. Lay down right here, facing away from Justin, so you don't see him. How's that?"

"Fine," she answered as she lay on her back.

"Now I'm just gonna put this right here," Franco tenderly lifted her dress and laid the end of it across her thighs. I tried to watch her face, pointed away from me, to make sure she was alright. She laid still as he slid her panties off. "Now just relax, sweetie."

Franco lowered his head between her legs and slid himself forward. He pulled her dress over the back of his head, presumably to hide my sister's pussy from my view. She gave a soft gasp, then another, then a few short grunts. Her body squirmed under her dress with her ample cleavage right in my line of sight. She closed her eyes and her head tilted to one side as he pleasured her with his tongue.

I watched her intently for a few minutes, looking for any signs of distress. Now that it was really happening, I started to think I had made a mistake. I really shouldn't be letting this happen to my little sister, who I was supposed to protect. I studied every inch of her, looking for some small sign of discomfort, some tiny reason for me to put a stop to this.

I watched her eyes squeeze tightly shut. I watched her bottom lip tuck itself behind her teeth. I watched her face twitch, her mouth open and close, her golden hair splay around her as her head rolled from side to side. I watched her fingertips curl around the sheet at the edge of the bed. I watched her cleavage heave up and down as her breathing sped up. I heard her restrained high-pitched moans of pleasure.

I eventually looked away, because there was no distress. Every bit of her seemed to be enjoying Franco's tongue. I wished I could leave. I wished it was me making those sights and sounds happen. With Julie, of course. Damn, I missed her.

My attention snapped back to Danielle as she gave out a sudden loud moan. Her body shook, her back arched, and I got a full view of her face as her head fell back. Her lips hung open and eyes stayed shut as she orgasmed. I couldn't tear my gaze away until she fell flat on the bed again, catching her breath as Franco emerged from under her dress.

"There you go," Franco smiled warmly at her. "How was that?"

"Good," she answered quickly. He undid his pants and pushed them and his boxers off completely. His cock stood straight and erect, about six inches long, and a little thicker than average. I saw Danielle looking at it, her chest rising and falling rapidly.