All Comments on 'Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 04'

by SywiaIctio

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EndweltEndweltabout 2 months ago

So what we get.

Cucked brother.

Two whores.

Bruh.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 2 months ago

This series has me skim it because it bothers me but at same time feels like a thing that was made evil which causes bad things to happen at the very least and could destroy many lives if a twisted path that leads to a brighter day isn't found which is what I am trying to see if it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am not seeing the loofah as a problem, Sis slept there, showering there makes sense or is explainable.

Weird, twisting, involving, erotic story, Sis, but Julie, Julie, but Sis...

Nobody is perfect, but we, and they, find out more by spending time.

Your last four words are a good promise...

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter. This is one of my favorite story lines. Thank you and I can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really liking this story. It's obvious that the rating is pulled down by people who can't handle the female characters sleeping around (while they almost certainly have no trouble with stories where the guy has sex with multiple girls), but I find the main character's lack of possessiveness refreshing.

@Anon, there's no problem explaining the loofa. The issue is that just seeing it brings up the main character's feelings for his sister, and makes it clear to him that he's lying to himself about his feelings for Julie. Which is a problem because he's a good guy and doesn't want to lie to her about their relationship, even though she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Read all thusfar, no comments 'till now. Seemingly haphazard up-in-the-air actions/sequences.

Still a good read, thank you.

Where is this one going? Don't see a happy ending happening. Will keep on checking, maybe it pulls straight.

SywiaIctioSywiaIctioabout 2 months agoAuthor

Now that these four chapters are done, I'd like to thank everyone for commenting, rating, saving, and most of all reading.

To those who've commented support and compliments - thank you! It means a great deal that the story is resonating. It makes the work worthwhile to see you engaged and enjoying. It's great to see the specific things you connect with, or just your general interest.

To those who've expressed discomfort with some of the themes and events - thank you! You've helped shape the story, for the better. Your engagement with the story and care about the characters and readers is deeply appreciated.

To those leaving non-constructive negativity, or negativity without fully reading - I'm sure among the plethora of stories here, you'll find many things to enjoy. I'm not writing to please everyone.

@Anon, correct about the loofah as a reminder. And, I suspect, about the ratings. Thank you for the comments.

More is on the way, and I'm trying to get one chapter out per month, or in less time if possible.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

This whole series is horrific in a not fun way

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

The rules of this sex cult is weird and wild, but you’re a fantastic writer so… I guess I enjoyed it anyways? xD

I hope you keep writing. Even if you don’t share it here, you’re really good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous