Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 04

Story Info
Justin's plan protects Danielle, with unforeseen consequences.
13.8k words
4.63
6.2k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amir jumped on board right away. Of course, I didn't tell him the part about cumming in my sister's mouth. It was enough that Diego had demanded another night with Danielle. It violated the way big brother's benefit was supposed to work. But words weren't enough to get Diego disciplined. For that, he needed to be caught in an actual violation.

"I've fuckin had it with his shit," Amir grumbled. "He has no respect for the system. Or women. He's gonna get us shut down. Guys like him only get worse."

I explained my plan. I sounded certain, but a nagging doubt tugged at my chest even as I sold him on the idea.

"We'll need a few more guys," Amir reasoned. "And they have to be in on it. He has to think it's his idea."

We spent a little while figuring out who could be trusted. We made some calls, and got Brendan, Franco, and another big brother named Liam to meet us in Amir's room. They all agreed to the plan.

"By doing this," Amir warned, "we're betraying one of our own. But if we don't, we betray the whole brotherhood. Are we all in? And will each of you keep quiet about this?" We solemnly agreed.

"This means you can't even tell her," Brendan pointed out to me, his face uncharacteristically grave.

"It's better if she doesn't know," I assured him. "For her, and for the plan."

"This all depends on her," Amir cautioned. "Are you sure she'll make the right choice?"

"She will," I nodded confidently. A moment of nausea gripped me as I visualized the plan working. But I soothed myself with thoughts like, 'she'll love it,' 'we'll protect her,' and 'I'm giving her what she wanted in the first place.'

We disbanded with our respective duties. Naturally, I had the biggest job to do. But first, in direct violation of my oath of silence, I went to my room and told now-clothed Danielle about the plan. Then swore her to silence.

"You think she'll be OK?" was her main concern.

"It'll be in public," I assured her. "And the other big brothers will be there. They promised to keep her safe. I will too, of course."

"Well, yeah," her eyes shifted. "But like, emotionally? Your relationship?"

"It'll be fine," I shook my head. "It's sweet that you care, though." She half-smiled. "And you'll be safe." I gripped her shoulders and peered into her bright eyes. "This will all be over."

-----

I left Danielle in my room and went downstairs to the main lounge. I found Diego busy with a beer and a group of other guys, as usual. Julie showed up first, then Brendan, Franco, and Liam arrived one by one and blended into the scene.

"I told you my roommate was out," Julie smiled sweetly at me.

"Easier to have you come to me," I shrugged. She grinned at my callous attitude.

"Hey, Julie," Brendan approached us. "You two work things out?" He pointed between us with raised eyebrows.

"Sort of," I answered.

"Yeah," Julie stroked my arm.

"Well, that's great. I thought you two were done, you know, after..." Brendan trailed off awkwardly.

"She apologized," I declared on cue and slipped my arm around Julie's shoulders. "Well, she's still apologizing."

"What does that mean?" Brendan asked with a believable laugh.

"I have to make it up to him," Julie explained with a hand patting my chest. "I'm his sex slave now, until I earn his trust back."

"Oh, shit," Brendan's eyes went wide.

"She has to do whatever I say," I added.

"Wow, dude," Brendan looked impressed. "So like, if you told her to suck your dick, right here, right now, she'd have to?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. She leaned her head against my shoulder and held me by the waist.

"Hey, if that works for you two, that's great," Brendan held up his hands with a grin. He waited a beat or two while Julie nuzzled her face into my neck and I squeezed her shoulder. "But come on," Brendan leaned in with a scoffing smirk, "she wouldn't... actually... suck your dick... in the middle of the lounge."

"She would."

"No way, dude."

"She would," my tone dropped to a serious insistence. "I could prove it." I raised one eyebrow.

"No, dude, that's OK," Brendan laughed.

"Julie," I commanded sternly. "Suck my dick."

She looked at me with delighted dark eyes, eager to take her submissive game to this next level. She dropped gracefully to her knees and pulled my soft cock from my pants. With a few skillful licks it swelled rapidly, and then disappeared between her luscious lips, just like behind the library.

"Fuck, dude!" Brendan exclaimed loudly enough to draw the attention of everyone in the lounge. I looked around quickly at the startled faces, then back down to Julie's gorgeous visage.

She pumped the base of my dick with one hand and sucked the rest earnestly, her big brown eyes gazing up at me in surrender. I couldn't help groaning as she teased my head with her warm tongue. Fuck, she looked hot.

"See," I gasped. "I told you." I glanced at Brendan, then at the crowd forming around us. Diego was there. I closed my eyes and tried to tune out the whistles and yells from the other guys, focusing on Julie's incredible mouth.

The audience seemed to fuel her. The more they cheered, the more passionately she made love to my shaft with her sensual tongue. I slid further into her throat, and the crowd howled with approval as she gagged. I opened my eyes and lost myself in the bouncing waves of dark hair lapping at her delighted face. Her warm mouth sent powerful shudders through me.

I tore my gaze away to make sure Franco and Liam were in place, then let my attention fall back to Julie's sexy eyes and ravenous lips. I groaned loudly with my pulsing shaft pumping back and forth in her wet mouth over her undulating tongue.

"Oh man, you gonna bust down her throat?" Brendan delivered his line. I didn't answer for a moment. I slid my hand in her hair and gently fucked her eager mouth. My body tensed.

"No," I replied loudly, "I'm gonna shoot in her tight little ass!" The crowd roared. I grabbed the base of my cock and thrust a few more times in her wet mouth, her pretty eyes wincing as I pushed into her throat. I had to time it just right. She squeaked blissfully with my throbbing head lodged deep. That was just enough.

I withdrew my dick slowly, savoring every bit of her tongue and lips on my way out. Just enough pressure from my hand on the base. The head slipped out and she took a deep breath.

"Fuck!" I yelled. A violent spurt of cum splashed across her lips. I held my cock tight and another jet shot across her nose and cheek.

"Oh fuck, dude!" Brendan cried. A mixture of cheers and boos rose from the crowd as my spasming cock coated her forehead, then her lips again. She tilted her face to receive my load with a wide grin.

"Fuck yeah, she loves it!" a voice shouted as I pressed my dick to her cheek and let the last of my cum dribble down her soft skin.

"Damn, man," Liam piped up. "Couldn't last, huh?"

"I dunno," Brendan shook his head. "I don't think I could last in that mouth either."

"Yeah, but now her ass is empty," Liam yelled. "You got us all excited to see her ass pounded."

"We want the ass!" Franco raised his fist like a righteous freedom fighter.

"Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass!" Brendan's chant instantly caught on with the crowd.

"Hey! Guys!" I shouted over the noise. Julie rose to her feet, her eyes and cum-covered face shining at the chanting brothers. "Guys!" I yelled. "I can't just fuck her ass, I need a few minutes!" I flopped my softening cock at them, then tucked it back in my pants.

"But hey, listen," I put an arm around Julie and hugged her proudly. "She's been a good girl," I waved a hand to show off her soaked face. She grinned as they cheered again. "I don't want to leave her hanging. So just this once, I'll give her ass away. Who wants to fuck this tight ass?!" I slapped her butt and the guys shouted eagerly. Julie looked at me uncertainly.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "It's just the ass." She smiled with a thankful gleam in her eye.

"I'll do it!" someone shouted.

"I'll pound her!" another yelled.

"Hey, hey," Brendan hushed the crowd with his hands. "Big brothers only." Everyone else grumbled, having no choice but to accept his pronouncement.

"I can take care of this," Franco stepped toward Julie and took her hand. "I've had my eye on this lady ever since she showed up here."

"I wanted her at the first party too," Liam butted in, grabbing her other hand. "And I've got a good load saved up."

"Hey, I'd like a shot too," Brendan oozed his way over.

"I'll blast that fuckin hole," Diego stepped forward, glaring at me. Whether he was into Julie or not, I knew he wouldn't waste the chance to assert his dominance over me again.

"Alright, alright," Franco raised his hands. "Let's let the lady decide." Brendan, Liam, and Diego all nodded in agreement.

I remembered that first party I had brought Julie to. I recalled her hand on Diego's arm, the flirty look in her eyes, the way she swayed her hips at him. 'I kind of hope it's Diego,' she had said to me. I held my breath as she looked at the four hopeful faces. Please, Julie. Please pick the right one.

Julie slowly raised her finger to point at Diego, a flirty grin inching across her face. The crowd cheered. Brendan, Liam, and Franco stepped back respectfully. I exhaled with relief. Diego sneered at me, and I slunk back in faux defeat.

"Well then," Brendan yelled. "Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass!" The crowd took up the chant again and Diego took Julie by the hand.

"Just the ass," Brendan cautioned quietly as Diego passed him. Diego nodded dutifully.

He brought Julie to a worn out couch. She slid her jeans down to reveal her lack of panties. He shoved her gently onto the cushions. She knelt in position with her ass in the air and pants around her ankles.

The smoldering look she cast over her shoulder at Diego pulled at my gut. But the way he sternly eyed her flooded me with memories of my sister and his disrespect. That nagging doubt was back, tugging at my stomach. A sudden urge gripped me. I should run over and stop him. Whisk Julie away and just run.

But she smiled coyly and wiggled her shapely ass at him. She wanted it. And he wouldn't treat her badly. Not in public. Not with three other big brothers watching. And I needed the plan to work. For Danielle.

The crowd urged Diego on as he took his cock out, jerked it to stiffness, and rubbed it against her smooth asscheek. He spit in his hand several times and lubed up his cock. Julie rubbed her plentiful pussy juice around her rear hole, sticking one finger in to get it ready.

Her eyes gleamed lustily as he pushed against her tight ass. His thick throbbing head disappeared into her. Her face scrunched up in pain as the rest of his shaft slipped in, inch by inch. Finally his whole cock lay buried in Julie's tight ass. Her eyes rolled upward and a smile spread over her soft lips at the sensation.

Diego threw his arms up in victory, basking in the crowd's delight. He started thrusting hard. Julie yelped and twisted her body to accommodate him. Half-turned to the side, she found a position that sent moans of joy flowing from her open mouth. My cum glistened on her beautiful features as she took his fierce pounding.

I caught sight of Brendan in the crowd, holding his phone carefully close to his waist, casting his eyes down surreptitiously. His thumb flew quickly around the screen before he dropped it back in his pants pocket. Not long now. His eyes returned to Julie taking Diego's relentless cock in her luscious ass.

She gripped the back of the couch with her face turned toward the crowd, eyes shut, groaning loudly under his powerful thrusts. Diego's hand slamming into her asscheek split the air. She shrieked, then moaned. He spanked her a few more times to raucous applause and happy screeches. Like Danielle had said, they were a good match.

Diego slid out of Julie and roughly flipped her onto her back. He dragged her over to the side of the couch and positioned her ass up on the armrest. He shoved her legs back and pushed his cock against her hole. "I wanna see your slutty cum-covered face when I bust in you!" he shouted to spirited cheering.

He slammed his dick back inside her tight ass, sending a joyous scream from her tense body. She rocked on the couch as he held her legs back and plowed her roughly. Her groaning face rolled from side to side in her splayed hair.

"Fill her ass!" a voice called.

"Cum in her!" another shouted.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" the brothers all chanted. I sucked in my breath. Not yet, Diego. Not yet. He growled and fucked like a hungry animal.

"Diego!"

I exhaled sharply. Diego whipped his head around at the sound of Amir's voice. The cheering diminished a bit.

"Fuck," Diego grunted, slowing his pace but still fucking Julie. Amir approached through the crowd and pointed with a stern frown at Julie.

"She's mine," Amir declared. The crowd hushed. Julie muffled her moans with one hand. The only other sound was the wet slapping of Diego's balls against Julie's ass as he rammed steadily into her.

"Yeah, yeah," Diego growled, annoyed at the interruption. "I'm almost done. Then she's all yours."

"She's already mine," Amir's voice dropped to a low authoritative calm. Tense silence reigned as Diego fucked Julie's gorgeous round ass. His face fell from irritation to dread as Amir's words sank in. He had fucked another big brother's overnight girl. He had violated the honor code.

"Fuck it," Diego spat. He turned his face back to Julie. Pushing both her legs down with one arm, he lifted her head with his other hand. His furious eyes bored into her cum-stained features and he plowed his dick in frantically. A few loose moans shot from her lips into the silence. She stared back at him, anxiously? Lustfully? I couldn't tell. I saw Amir's fist clench, but he stayed still, letting Diego dig his own grave.

Diego's angry grunts rang out and he convulsed against her. He pumped his cum deep into Julie's ass as she squealed and whimpered. Everyone watched silently as he filled her with sperm, dropped her head to the cushion, and stepped back. His cock slipped out. Her asshole flexed involuntarily and cum oozed out onto the armrest.

Diego tucked his dick in his pants as Brendan, Liam, and Franco joined Amir to surround him. The co-conspirators, except Amir, maintained nervous expressions, as though they too were caught off guard. The five big brothers exited, with Brendan calling over his shoulder, "Party's over, fuckers."

The rest of the crowd dispersed quietly. Julie lay on the couch, pants still down, smiling at no one in particular. I sprinted over and helped her get her clothes back on.

"You alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she nodded as she sat up and grinned at me. "That was fun. I've never... I mean, with an audience..."

"I thought you might like it," I brushed some of her long hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. Her dark eyes shone at me.

"You planned this," she realized. "I offered you privacy with my roommate gone, and you brought me here and gave me the opposite. That's so... hot."

"Yeah," I admitted with a shrug. "I thought it might be a fun twist. I mean, I didn't know I'd finish so quick, or that you'd... end up with someone else, too." I smiled to convey that I was OK with her taking Diego's load. "That part wasn't planned," I lied.

"You're not mad, right?" she asked.

"No, no," I widened my grin and shook my head. "It's... you know, I was here. It was my idea. It's not the same as..."

"I get it," she nodded quickly.

"I'm OK exploring things," I added, "as long as it's together, you know?"

"Yeah," she grinned and took my hand in hers. "I agree." We gazed at each other, smiling, entwining our fingers. In truth, I had no idea if I was OK 'exploring things.' But that explanation seemed to satisfy her.

And in truth, though I tried, I couldn't find any strong feelings in me either way. No anger, no jealousy, but also no joy of adventure or thrill of sexual exploration. Just relief. Relief at what I knew was going on among the big brothers at that moment. Relief that Danielle would be left alone.

"So what happened at the end there?" Julie asked as we left the lounge and headed upstairs to my room. "Is Diego in trouble?"

"I think so," I mused carefully.

"Amir was jealous?" She asked.

"Something like that." We rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. "Do you want to stay tonight?" I changed the subject.

"Of course," she smiled brightly as we reached my door.

"I mean, Danielle is here," I clarified, "but you can get cleaned up, and sleep here. I miss you." Julie beamed at me and wrapped her arms around my middle, leaning her cheek on my chest. I held her close for a moment with my face in her soft wavy hair.

-----

"Well?" Danielle asked, perched on my bed, once Julie was safely in the shower. I lowered myself next to her.

"It's done." I looked in my sister's eyes and patted her leg. "You're safe." Her breath fell on my lips as she leaned her forehead against mine. Her eyes closed and I stroked the back of her neck.

"I can't believe you pulled it off," she pet my arm with a tiny grin. Her faint coconut scent calmed my nerves.

"Well, Julie did, but she doesn't know that. Is it OK if she stays tonight? I kind of owe her, I think."

Danielle's lashes rose to reveal her shimmering blue pools.

"Of course," she agreed quickly. "I guess I owe her too."

"Thanks."

"Is she OK?" my sister asked sincerely. "Diego didn't, you know..."

"He didn't do anything bad," I assured her as my fingers floated through the soft strands of hair hanging around her delicate face. "Like I said, it was in public. She enjoyed it."

"Really?" Danielle raised one eyebrow with her forehead tilting up against mine.

"You said it," I smirked. "They're a good match. He pounded her ass in front of everyone, and she loved it."

"Fuck," my sister's wispy voice melted over my lips. We gazed into each other's eyes and conversed in silence. What kind of relationship did Julie and I have? Did I want to be with a girl who loved having her ass pounded in front of a cheering crowd? Did I want to be with a girl at all, who wasn't Danielle? But what kind of 'relationship' could the two of us hope to have?

"I'm sorry," I changed the subject. "I'm sorry I put you in this position at all."

"I agreed to it, Juicy," Danielle reminded me. "I don't regret it." She squeezed my arm and pushed her nose against mine.

"I'm sorry he ever got his hands on you," I sighed with my fingertips massaging the back of her slender neck. "I shouldn't have let that happen. I should have protected you this whole time. From all of it."

"I wanted to do it," her face tilted, her nose found my cheek, her plump lips brushed mine. "I have my reasons, you know."

Our lips fell gently into a long lingering kiss. Her hand tightened around my bicep and I squeezed her neck affectionately. I briefly wondered what she meant about having reasons, but then lost myself in the passion of her kiss and her sweet moan caressing my tongue.

The pipes in the walls shuddered as Julie turned off the shower. My sister and I jolted apart. My lustful gaze followed her while she floated across the room and bent down to reinflate her air mattress.

Julie emerged from the bathroom a moment later in a borrowed pair of Danielle's yoga pants and a towel around her chest. I gave her an old Pink Floyd t-shirt of mine. The two bands of light, white and rainbow, hugged the curves of her braless breasts to meet at the prism nestled between them.

My sister started pulling her shirt off to change into pajamas, then remembered we weren't alone. She took her nighttime clothes into the bathroom and came out in fuzzy pink pajama pants, a matching pink tank top with a white heart on it, and her long blonde hair in a high ponytail. I couldn't help staring as she spread her blanket out on her mattress.