Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ripped my attention away as Julie and I got into bed. We slipped under the covers and cuddled close, my back to the wall and her back to my sister. In a moment our lips were locked, and I made out passionately with Julie just a few feet from Danielle.

Her hands on my body and her passionate tongue in my mouth guided me to unconsciously push my chest to her shapely breasts and rub my crotch against hers. I realized as my cock swelled that it was the first time I'd kissed her since finding her with Amir.

After a charged interlude of heavy make out, tongues on necks, moans against ears, and hungry hands clutching bodies, Julie's fingers found my hard cock and started pumping it beneath the covers. My pants wriggled off my hips.

"I want you so bad, Justin," she whispered against my lips.

"I want you too," I breathed heavily. I pushed her clothes down from her waist and rubbed her moist hole and swollen clit. Her face pressed to mine with soft restrained moans. My cock pushed against her wet pussy lips seemingly of its own accord.

"We can't," she gasped amid uneven sharp breaths. "Your sister..." I raised myself up on one arm to look over Julie's body at my sister on her mattress below.

"She's asleep," I whispered into Julie's ear as my cock slipped in and plunged deep. Her pretty face pressed into my chest with a muffled shout. Her fingertips curled on my back. I rocked back and forth, gently sliding my throbbing dick along her warm pulsing tunnel. I let out a deep sigh as my body gave in to her. Not to the sex slave. To Julie. Just gorgeous, passionate Julie.

I kept myself propped up, looking at my sister, who, of course, was not asleep. Her big beautiful eyes watched me with fascination as I entered my girlfriend under the blanket and thrust in and out of her tender wriggling body. I breathed deep with Julie's lips on my chest and her tight ass and smooth back in my hands.

Danielle held my gaze and nodded her head, telling me wordlessly, 'It's OK, Juicy.' Her covers rustled and I watched the blanket moving over my sister's middle. Her lips parted. I knew her slender fingers were rubbing her sweet wet privates.

Julie's lips reached up and I fell back to the bed in a passionate kiss as our hips ground into each other. Her dark hair fell around my face as she drew me deep inside her welcoming hole. I sucked on her tongue while I pushed my rigid shaft steadily in and out of her supple body.

The blanket fell to the floor as we swayed against each other, giving Danielle a full view of Julie's round ass and my dick plunging into her. I stole a glance to see my sister's blanket shaking rapidly and her eyes drinking in the sight of her big brother's cock sinking into his lover.

Julie pulled me close with our noses touching and parted lips panting at each other. She peered deep in my eyes and I made gentle, forceful love to her. I suddenly realized that despite all the craziness downstairs, she hadn't orgasmed at all. Only Diego and I had. I really owed her.

"Julie," I began to say as much to her, but then let my fingers on her clit finish the thought. I rubbed her swiftly while my cock filled her. Her body shuddered into a hard climax. She buried her face in my chest again to muffle her shouts. Her pussy squeezed my dick so tightly that I fell out.

I pressed my thumb into the upper spot just inside her opening while I rubbed her clit in quiet furious circles. Her leg shifted and Julie's joy squirted over my pulsing cock and splattered the bed. I clutched her head to my chest and watched Danielle clench her teeth and rub herself to orgasm under her blanket. My shaft throbbed as Julie showered it and Danielle's cute nose scrunched up as she held in her screams.

I released Julie's clit and shoved my soaked dick into her still quivering hole. Her head snapped back from my chest and her nails dug into my neck. I kissed her deeply as I rammed her hard and steady. Squeaks of pleasure escaped into my mouth until her head tilted back with a look of anguished anticipation.

"Just like that," she whispered as I rammed her hard. "Just like that..." I hungrily kissed up her neck, across her soft cheek, her pretty nose, her parted lips. I sucked gingerly on her bottom lip as I built her climax with each thrust, and then she exploded in my arms, her lips closing over mine with a desperate soft grip. Julie writhed in my grasp as I pounded through her deep orgasm. I groaned against her quivering mouth.

"I love you," she gasped sweetly as I slowed my deep thrusts. I turned her on her stomach and straddled her legs. I pushed her head to face the wall so she wouldn't see my sister masturbating. I closed Julie's legs between mine and slid my hard cock into her tense drenched pussy. I leaned over her sexy body and fucked her slow and deep from behind. I brushed her dark hair from her face to gaze at her enchanting profile as she took my pounding shaft.

I took my time pumping Julie full of my pulsing cock, enjoying every sight and sound of her gorgeous body and sweetly strained face. I turned my head to see my exquisite sister staring at me lustfully while she rubbed herself vigorously under her sheet. The sight of Danielle's graceful seductive features made my dick spasm inside Julie. I caught my breath and kept fucking my girlfriend with my eyes transfixed by Danielle's sublime expression of tortured desire.

"I love you," I blurted out to Danielle as I thrust hard.

"I love you too Justin," Julie groaned under me.

'I love you too,' Danielle mouthed silently to me.

With my cock buried in one gorgeous girl and my eyes fixed on another, I couldn't hold on. My pleading eyes implored my sister. I wanted her approval. I needed it. I craved it.

She gave it to me. 'Cum in her,' she mouthed to me as she rubbed herself. My eyes squinted in gratitude. I turned my gaze to Julie's deliciously hot face in profile.

"Oh fuck, Julie," I gasped and started erupting inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Julie cried quietly as my pounding grew furious and my cum shot into her with a violent grunt. Her body quaked under me as she came. I pressed my nose and mouth to Julie's cheek and groaned deeply as my cum flowed into her. She moaned hard into the pillow as her pussy clutched my cumming cock.

My dick finally came to a quivering rest inside Julie. I lay on top of her, breathing hard, as the last drops of my load mingled with her wetness.

I turned my head to see Danielle shaking on her mattress. Her sweet features twisted in a silent orgasm while the blanket over her crotch flapped furiously. I watched her cum and gradually calm down while Julie breathed contentedly under my body. My sister's eyes fell on me as she recovered herself. We smiled, both wishing we could participate in each other's pleasure.

Julie shifted under me and I rolled off her. My cock slipped from her pussy. I lay on my back, and my cum-filled girlfriend curled up on my chest.

-----

Julie and I woke the next morning to a commotion in the hall. We kissed and stretched and lazily got up. We tiptoed past a still sleeping Danielle, who looked like a dream tucked in her blanket with her pink pajama top, splayed ponytail, and angelic features bathed in morning glow. We cracked the door to see people milling around in the hall.

"What's going on?" I asked, spotting Chet.

"Dude," he greeted us with wide eyes. "Diego's getting kicked out!"

"Shit," I nodded. Julie and I stepped out, and I shut the door to shield my sister from the noise.

"He messed with... well, you!" Chet pointed at Julie. "Amir called him on it, I guess. I wasn't there. But you were! What happened?"

"Ah," I waved dismissively. "You know, sex slave stuff. Premature facial. Crowd wanted an ass pounding."

"I don't know what kind of freaky shit you two were up to," Chet shook his head. "But they say Diego, uh, well, railed Julie?"

"Yeah, it's cool," I nodded.

"It's cool," Julie agreed.

"Hey, I'm not judging," Chet raised his hands. "But in the big brother honor code bullshit, Julie is Amir's, so apparently Diego bangin' her wasn't cool with them."

"Totally not cool," I agreed.

"Not cool, I guess," Julie shrugged.

"OK, I feel like I'm missing something here," Chet gestured to the two of us, "but maybe I don't wanna know. Anyway, there was an emergency meeting last night and now they're taking all Diego's shit out to the curb. Totally fuckin cut off. Sucks for him."

"I'm sure it was worth it," Julie tossed her disheveled hair to one side. Chet burst into laughter and I shook my head at her. She grinned at me.

"You should lay low for a bit," Chet suggested. "Until he's gone. Who knows if he's mad at you two."

"I gotta get back to my place," Julie pointed out.

"Shit," I checked my watch. "Let's get your stuff and I'll walk you out."

"Later, Juicy," Chet saluted as he sauntered away.

"Godammit," I grumbled. "Stop calling me that."

"It's catchy, dude," he shrugged innocently.

Julie and I ducked back into my room. We made our way past a now awake Danielle, sitting up with the blanket over her legs and sunlight lovingly caressing her perky tits in her pajama shirt. Her breathtaking blue eyes followed us around. I filled her in on the situation as Julie got dressed.

"I really didn't mean to cause trouble," Julie lamented after my explanation.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I assured her. "You didn't even know about their weird-ass honor code." I handed Julie her socks and shoes. "I didn't know either," I lied, "or I wouldn't have let any of that happen."

"I had a lot of fun though," Julie clarified, beaming at me. I knew she meant both the exhibitionist display downstairs and the intimate sex later on. Probably in equal measure.

"Me too," I agreed.

I walked with her through the house, finding no sign of Diego along the way. Outside, we hurried past several guys carrying bags and boxes to a pile by the curb. I accompanied Julie to the entrance of her dorm building. We kissed passionately.

"Love you," she smiled as she walked backward into the lobby.

"Love you too, Julie," I waved and returned her smile. Did I?

Back in my room, I let out a long exhale as I locked the door and beheld Danielle, still looking stunning in her pajamas and high ponytail, leaning against my desk.

"Well," I sighed. "We did it."

"I still can't believe you pulled it off," Danielle shook her head.

"Chet said I should lay low for today, just in case. Stay here in the room."

"Oh," she raised an eyebrow. "That's too bad. I don't have anywhere to go either."

"I guess we're stuck here," I shrugged, my cock already straining against my pants at the sight of her.

"Stuck here together," she nodded, shifting her legs. "Whatever will we do?"

"What could we possibly do?" I echoed, stepping toward her. Her big gorgeous eyes stared steadily into mine. My dick swelled. Without breaking my gaze, I pushed my pants and boxers to the floor and stepped out of them as I approached. Without looking away, Danielle dropped her pajama pants and silk panties and slid her bare ass onto my desk.

"We'll have to think of something," she shrugged and opened her legs. My eyes stayed glued to hers as I reached the desk with my cock pointed straight at her. The scent of coconut mixed with the subtle aroma of her wetness pulled me like a magnet.

"I'm sure we can figure it out," I said confidently. One more step and I was between her legs. One more casual step closer and my hard dick slid right into her waiting pussy, driving in easier and deeper than either of us expected.

Simultaneous moans of joy flew from our mouths. I gripped her legs and her head fell back against the wall. I stood still, buried in my sister, admiring the beautiful longing and sweet satisfaction on her delicate features. I gripped her thighs and rocked my hips back and forth, leisurely pushing myself in and out.

"Oh Juicy," she groaned. "That feels so much better."

"Oh yes," I agreed. "Much better, Dandy." We grinned at each other.

"It was hot... watching you last night," Danielle told me between shallow breaths. She fondled her breasts through her pajama shirt while I held her legs steady and fucked her gently.

"Yeah?" I exhaled, plunging into her. "What did you like about it?"

"Watching your cock... pound her... It made me so wet."

"Good girl," I sighed with my pulsing erection bathed in her warm juice.

"And when you were... on top of her," Danielle moaned. "The way you moved... you were so strong... so powerful." Her eyes fell shut for a few moments and she squeezed her tits while she enjoyed my deep thrusts.

"I loved seeing you get off to it," I replied. "You looked so hot." I ran my fingers through her cute ponytail and pumped steadily into my sweet sister.

"The way you looked at me..." she sighed with closed eyes and furrowed brow, "while you were... inside her... it made me feel... special..."

"You're so fuckin special to me, sis," I groaned with my balls against the desk as I nestled myself deep in her beautiful body and held still for a moment. She pressed her hands to my chest, then let them drop as my thrusts resumed. She seemed to melt with each deep pump of my stiff dick. Her melodic moans grew louder.

"Oh my God... Juicy..." her head rolled against the wall and her blonde hair swayed over one shoulder. Without warning, I pushed her ankles back and pummeled her at a furious pace. She shrieked and shook. Her delicate fingers clutched the edge of my desk. My dick pounded her with relentless passion. Her breathless cries rose higher and higher until...

I suddenly slowed to my previous languid pace, savoring each tranquil dive into her heavenly warmth.

"Fuck!" she cried with desperate eyes and an adorable wince. "Don't tease me like that," she whined.

"That's what older siblings do," I smiled mischievously at her. "Tease their little sisters." My dick rapidly rammed her again as I pressed down on her quivering thighs. Her eyes shut tight. Her lips twisted as I drove aching cries from her with wild vehement thrusts. Then I relaxed again, sliding along her shaking wet tunnel while she let out a long anguished moan.

"Dammit Justin!" she whimpered. "Don't-" I cut her off with more rapid fucking. Her body quaked. The desk squeaked and rocked under her. Her knuckles turned white and her teeth clenched. I slowed again.

"I always did love teasing you," I grinned.

"Justin please," she wailed. "Not like this. It's too much."

"What are you gonna do?" I asked in a mocking tone. "Tell on me?"

"Justin..." She whined helplessly with her eyes half shut and her eager pussy gripping and clenching me. I massaged her breasts and rocked gently in and out of her gloriously tight hole.

"Danielle can't cum," I teased in a sing-song voice, "Danielle can't cum." She scowled, then straightened her head to look me in the eyes. Her gorgeous face melted into that pout of hers I couldn't resist.

"Please Juicy," she begged with giant pleading eyes and a high girly voice. "Please, give it to me." Her hips pushed forward to shove me deeper inside.

"Don't give me that face," I growled at her. Her quivering bottom lip protruded further.

"Please, Juicy," she begged in an overly sweet shrill tone. My cock pulsed in her and my breath quickened. "Please fuck me hard, big brother." She lowered her face submissively and aimed her pouting lips like a weapon at my eyes. "I promise I'll be a good girl."

"Oh, fuck you, Danielle!" I clutched her breasts tight and pummeled her viciously. Her wet walls closed in on me. Her body quaked with distraught hope. I grunted furiously and fucked her recklessly. Her brows furrowed. Her pillowy lips pursed together. Her nose scrunched. I slammed her depths without mercy.

Her head flew back, her mouth opened wide, and my sister detonated into a thrashing, shrieking orgasm. I fiercely pumped her full of throbbing dick as her smooth tummy convulsed, her breasts heaved wildly in my hands, and her legs shook uncontrollably. Her fingers and toes curled as she screeched with joy.

Finally, Danielle's gorgeous face fell forward and she gasped for air. Her body trembled in the aftermath of her climax. But I kept driving into her with the same frantic intensity, overcome by the sheer beauty of her orgasm. Her pussy tensed and she quickly came again from the force of my ferocious dick.

With my hands still squeezing her tits, she gripped my arms and sunk her nails in my skin as her whole body twisted and writhed in flustered ecstasy. I pummeled through her violent climax and was forced to look away from her angelic screaming face, to restrain my eager sperm from erupting in her. We eased out of her orgasm gradually, together, until I resumed my leisurely thrusts into her wonderful trembling pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned with her head slumped on her shoulder, blonde ponytail flowing down her arm. "You're a fucking asshole, Justin."

"And you're a whiny little princess, Danielle," I replied while pushing gently in and out of her perfect body, my hands on her heaving belly. She raised her face to glare at me.

"Fuck you, you arrogant jackass," she spat with my stiff dick filling her deeply. "Teasing me like that... I'm not a toy, you idiot."

"Well fuck you, you prissy little brat," I shot back with her drenched pussy squeezing me. "Forcing me to pound you with that pouty face, you manipulative jerk. You almost made me cum."

"You fucking selfish shit," she groaned angrily with my throbbing head hitting her cervix. "Maybe I want your cum! Can't you think about anyone but yourself?" Her last word melted into a long moan.

"You spoiled fucking pest," I growled back with her insatiable body devouring my lovingly forceful thrusts. "I'll give it to you when I'm ready. Have some fucking patience for once."

She slapped my arm while my swollen head pummeled her cervix. Her eyes shut and her plump lips squeezed tight to contain her moans.

"Well?" I grunted, "Are you gonna be patient, like a good girl?"

"Shut the fuck up," she gasped as I pounded faster into her tightening pussy. "I can't... talk..." Her head sunk back to the wall and she squeezed both my arms tightly as her swaying body tensed.

"Now you can," I smirked, my dick sliding out of her shaking body and hanging in the air, glistening with her wetness. I stepped back as she straightened up on the desk, glaring icy blue daggers at me. I folded my arms with my erection bouncing in front of me.

"You fucking jackass!" she screeched. "You get back in me, now!"

"I'm the older one," I snarled. "You show me some respect, and answer me. Are you gonna be patient?" She stared me down, her brows narrowing and her body leaning forward. "And don't you fucking pout," I snapped.

"I don't need to," Danielle hissed, sliding three fingers into her soaked hole. She pushed them back and forth with heavy breaths, never breaking her stare.

"Oh, very mature," I chuckled. "You're just gonna finger fuck yourself?"

"Nope." In one quick motion, she hopped off the desk, withdrew her hand, and wrapped it around my pulsing shaft, coating me with her juice and sliding her curled fingers along it with sensual, teasing strokes. A cry of pure pleasure shot from my mouth before I could stop it. She inched closer to me as she massaged my cock, her stern blue eyes challenging me.

"Fuck you," I gasped weakly.

"I'm gonna get what I want," Danielle quietly grinned with one hand on my cheek while the other pumped my thick dick. I gripped her hips for support. "I'm not a baby anymore. It's about time you show me some respect."

I breathed hard as her slick hand sent overpowering waves of pleasure through me. Her perfect face leaned closer, angled up to me. Coconut filled the air. I held her hips tighter to keep steady.

"This isn't fair," I grumbled breathlessly.