Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you gonna do?" Her sweet lips curled into a ravishing evil smirk. "Tell on me?" Her eyes glittered gleefully as her skillful hand on my stiff wet rod pumped groans from my reluctant body. My fingertips clenched her naked waist at the edge of her pink shirt.

"Now," she batted her lashes with my hot breath caressing her slowly approaching lips, "kiss me, you fucking jerk."

"Why should I?" I groaned feebly. She pumped me steadily with her azure irises fixed on me.

"Because you love me," she breathed sweetly. "You adore me, Juicy."

I shoved my lips into hers and kissed fiercely while she stroked me. A sugary moan floated from her warm mouth to mine as she caressed my tongue. I pulled her waist closer. I groaned helplessly into her mouth as she passionately pumped my dick.

She pulled back with a bratty triumphant smile and released my cock. It hung stiff between us while she peeled off her pajama shirt, giving me a momentary glimpse of her gorgeous tits.

She twirled around and leaned over the desk, her golden ponytail swishing over her arched back as she offered her wet opening to me. She looked over her shoulder with innocent shimmering eyes, knowing they were more powerful than any command she could speak.

I stepped behind her with my mind drowning in her sex-and-coconut fragrance. One hand clutched her hip and my tongue lapped at the smooth salty skin of her shoulder and neck. My fingers slid through her silky locks while my stiff rod slipped into her soaked hole and glided along her heavenly tunnel.

We moaned blissfully together at the stunning feeling of joining our bodies again. I pushed deeper, deeper, until my cock head pressed her cervix. She shuddered and a soft whine fell from her lips. My tongue traced circles behind her ear. I rocked back and forth slowly inside her sweetness.

"You fucking brat," I whispered against her ear, my eyes closing and my fingers squeezing her lower belly. "I fucking love you so fucking much."

"I know you do," she gasped sincerely. I stared intently at her enchanting profile. Her pussy started pulsing in time with my throbbing cock. I fucked her with languid passion, feeling lightheaded with my beautiful sister in my arms and my hard dick in my beautiful sister.

"I really do adore you," I groaned into her ear with a lingering kiss on her pulsing neck. I squeezed her waist with one hand and brought the other up to cup and massage her tender perky breasts.

"I adore you too," she admitted between soft moans. "I fucking love you so goddamn much." My half-open eyes drank in the curves of her luscious parted lips, her adorable nose, her cherubic cheeks, as I drove myself deep into my sister, pushing delicious groans from her mouth.

"Fuck you Dandy," I whimpered against her soft earlobe. "Fuck you for being this fucking hot."

"Oh fuck, Juicy," she whined. Her hand reached back to grab my hip. "Just hold it," she gasped. I pushed deep and held my hard dick in her, filling her tight quivering pussy. "Just hold it there," she begged.

My hand on her tit pulled her body closer to me. She trembled and her pussy walls rippled over my dick. I kept my cock head jammed deep, already so sensitized that I could feel my orgasm building without even thrusting.

"Say it," she gasped, clutching the desk and heaving with nearly tearful breath. "Tell me... what my hot, sexy, big brother... is gonna do to me..." I watched her profile start to scrunch up against the backdrop of her swaying golden hair.

"He's gonna cum in you, Dandy," my voice shook as she clenched her wet walls around my trembling cock. My head spun with delirious lust. "He's gonna fill his sweet sister with his sperm." My balls tightened. "I'm gonna cum so deep in my fucking hot little sister," I sputtered in crazed devotion. My slow, aching build to climax sent electric shudders through my whole tense body.

She looked back at me with exquisite agony in her big sparkling eyes. She slid a hand to her clit and my sister's pussy started convulsing around me. Her pretty mouth hung open in a silent scream as a slow, insistent orgasm washed over her.

My gradual ascent to ecstasy reached its dizzying heights as she rubbed herself and came over my throbbing dick, squeezing my load out. A few strong jets of cum shot from my cock head against her cervix, then my full orgasm hit. My body rocked and spasmed, I cried out like a wild animal, and rivers of sperm erupted from my dick deep into my sweetly shaking sister. Danielle screeched in my tight embrace. I shouted madly as I gushed into her, emptying myself completely. Utter ecstasy shot through my whole being.

In perfect tune with each other, we gradually descended from our hysteric mutual orgasm. I held myself firmly inside her with my hands on her curvy hips. We stood still, breathing hard, savoring the sacred blending of our bodies.

Eventually my cock began to soften, and I delicately withdrew from my sister. We both collapsed to the floor. She sat with her back against the desk and her beautiful breasts rising and falling. I sat in front of her with my soaked dick limp on my leg. We stared at each other in amazement.

Wordlessly, she curled up against my heaving body. I stroked her ponytail and kissed the top of her head. She nuzzled my chest and pet my arm. I leaned back and lay flat on the floor, holding her close. Our entwined spent bodies gave way to sleep.

-----

"Juicy."

I pried my drowsy eyes open. A dull ache burned in my back, still pressed to the hard floor. My sister's pretty face rested on my chest, adorned with a tired smile. Her disheveled hair, no longer tied up, lay in loose golden rivers around her. I smiled as my gaze connected with her placid blue irises. My cock involuntarily swelled. I allowed a happy sigh to escape and ran a hand through her soft locks.

"I'm hungry," she murmured.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily. She shifted to look at a clock on my desk.

"It's after two," she swiveled back to me, her bare breasts pushing against my chest. "No wonder I'm hungry. We haven't eaten all day."

"I don't have any food here. I can go get something."

"A cheeseburger?" she asked. Her soft voice, her trusting eyes, her finely sculpted face, her bare skin on mine, all of her made my dick pulse longingly.

"Sure," I sighed. "Cheeseburger." I couldn't stop myself from pushing my cock against her crotch. She smiled at the sensation.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Danielle asked. She pushed herself up from my body on her hands and knees, straddling me.

"No, it's OK," I weaved my fingers through her long hair and thrust up into her body as she slid her wet pussy down over my dick. "You relax here, I'll bring you a cheeseburger."

My eyes drifted to her soft round tits hanging over me while she received my cock. I pushed my hips up rhythmically and drove my shaft deep in her moist warmth.

"You think it's safe?" she wondered. I glanced at her face with confusion as I plunged deep.

"Safe?"

"Diego," she sighed. "Do you think he's gone?"

"I forgot all about that," I admitted while fucking her slowly but forcefully. Her body twitched as I hit a deep spot. "He must be gone by now. I'm sure it's fine."

I reached a hand down to her clit and began rubbing in circles. She gasped with a sudden arch in her back, then grabbed my hand and pulled it off, placing it instead on her waist.

"It's OK, Juicy," she nodded to me.

"But I want to make you feel good," my voice buckled as I fucked her tight pussy while her perfect naked form floated above me.

"Just focus on you," Danielle insisted. "Just fuck me the way you want." I gripped her waist with both hands and squeezed her body while I pumped my dick deep.

"That's it," she whispered. "Just fuck me, Juicy. I'm here for you." My breath quickened as we gazed in each other's eyes and I made love to her sweet hole.

"You're such a good sister," I breathed, overcome by her adoring blue stare and flexing pussy.

"I'm all yours," she cooed sweetly. I rammed lustfully into her tightness. My fingers dug into her supple waist. Her breathing grew sharp as I pummeled her passionately. "I want you to fill me," she groaned with her soft hair caressing my cheeks. "Cum in me." She squeezed herself tighter around my excited cock.

"Oh, fuck! Dandy," I moaned, gripping her hot body and pounding her wondrous pussy faster.

"That's it," she nodded with wide loving eyes and soft parted lips. Her beautiful tits jiggled from the force of my hard shaft. She flexed her warm walls. I hammered myself into her wildly and drank in the sight of her angelic face.

"Say it," I gasped. "It's your turn."

"Cum in your sister," she commanded with a steady but breathless voice. "Come on, Juicy. Cum in your baby sister."

"Dandy!" I erupted into her. She tried to maintain her calm affectionate gaze, but she shook and her eyes squeezed and a quiet sensual orgasm rolled through Danielle. She jammed her hips down and held my dick firmly inside while she came over it. My cum rocketed into her tight depths. I clutched her waist and groaned happily while my seed spilled into my trembling little sister.

"Dandy," I moaned and kissed her pillowy lips with fiery devotion. My soaked dick twitched inside her. She squeaked into my mouth as I rolled my tongue over hers.

Danielle shifted and my dick slipped out. I pulled myself up from the floor and started dressing to go get her some food. Before leaving, our eyes met, and I knelt next to my naked dripping sister and kissed her with deep adoration. She moaned over my tongue and held my cheeks tenderly.

"I'll be back," I promised, "with cheeseburgers." I pried myself away from her and shuffled to the door. I gave Danielle one more aching look, and forced myself out of the room.

-----

On my way through the downstairs lounge, where Julie had been publicly railed by Diego less than twenty-four hours ago, Brendan stopped me.

"There you are. Hey, nice work man." he bumped my fist.

"Is he gone?"

"He's gone. I gotta give you major props, dude. A bunch of us have wanted him out for a long time. You really came through."

"Just had to protect my sister," I shrugged.

"See?" Brendan jabbed my chest. "That's it right there. That's why you're moving up. Come August, you're one of us."

"I'm a big brother?" I blinked. "For sure?"

"I'm not supposed to say, but fuck it, yeah. The way you handled your whole sister situation, watching over her during initiation, standing up to Diego. All this noble shit you've been doing. This is what we need."

"Cool," I smiled, my mind on supplying my naked sister with a cheeseburger.

"It's a whole other level up here, dude. You'll enjoy it."

"Can't wait," I nodded.

"Hey, is Julie cool? You two cool?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "She fuckin loved it. She's in a real... exploration phase, I guess."

"Hey man, it's college," Bendan shook his head. "But man, if I had a girlfriend, I couldn't share her in public like that. Too much for me."

"It works for us." Probably because I was madly in love with someone else. Someone who needed a cheeseburger.

"Yo!" another voice cut in. Amir came running over to us.

"What's up?" Brendan raised an eyebrow.

"They arrested him!" Amir whispered urgently.

"What?!" Brendan's eyes turned to saucers.

"They fuckin arrested him!" Amir repeated, looking between us, nervously? Excitedly?

"How the fuck..." Brendan grasped for words.

"You remember Prisha?" Amir began. "Cole's girlfriend? Diego got to initiate her last year?"

"I remember," I chimed in.

"She fuckin dumped Cole the next day," Brendan recalled.

"Yeah," Amir nodded vigorously. "Because of Diego." A moment of silence descended.

"Fuck," Brendan breathed angrily.

"Anyway," Amir went on, "Prisha heard Diego was kicked out, and I guess she thought, hey, if he's facing consequences, he might as well face them all. Or something like that."

"Shit," I shook my head.

"From what I heard," Amir lowered his voice even further, "it wasn't like, full on assault or anything. It just wasn't... totally kosher, you know?"

"Goddamn," Brendan huffed.

"What does that even mean?" I frowned.

"So she called the cops," Amir wrapped up the story, brushing my question aside. "Filed a report, they sent some guys out, picked him up, just like that. I don't know what the charges are or anything, if there are any."

"Damn," I sighed. "I mean, can't say I feel sorry for him."

"None of us do," Brendan agreed.

"How was he allowed to stay so long?" I asked with a tinge of anger.

"There was never proof," Amir shrugged in frustration. "We never really knew. The girls wouldn't talk to us about it."

"Well why the fuck would they?" I shot back, fully angry now. "Why would they talk to the same guys who let Diego do whatever he did?"

"Hey man," Brendan raised a palm to calm me.

"Fuck it, dude," Amir addressed Brendan. "He's right. This shit can't happen again. We have to be fuckin trustworthy, not some skeevy-ass bunch of assholes. That's how they see us."

Brendan's silence indicated his agreement.

"If big brother's benefit is gonna survive," Amir sighed, "it has to be done fuckin right."

"Forget the benefit, dude," Brendan hissed, "the whole fraternity is gone, if Diego gets serious charges."

"I don't think so." Amir shook his head with a doubtful grimace. "I mean, we kicked him out. We should be OK."

"I dunno, man," Brendan exhaled uncertainly, "I don't think that matters."

"Look," I interjected, "if the fraternity is still here in August, and I'm a big brother, the benefit needs to change." Brendan and Amir turned their eyes to me with the same curious expression.

"Every girl who decides to do it needs to know she's safe," I continued forcefully. "She can stop an initiation at any time, for any reason, and still get the overnight rights."

The two big brothers frowned.

"Then no one would fuckin do it," Brendan protested softly. "Every girl would just stop it before it starts."

"That's our problem," I insisted, "not theirs. If the benefit is done right, it should be fun. A little crazy, unusual, but fun. Girls should want to do it. Julie was excited to do it. I was cool with it. That's the only way it works."

They regarded me in silence, and I started to wonder if I was overstepping my bounds. But I also stopped caring.

"Your sister," Amir ventured, "was she excited to do it? Was she cool with it?"

"Yeah," I waved dismissively. "She wanted to do it. She said she had... reasons." I suddenly recalled that mysterious admission. "And she had fun."

"Good," Amir nodded, relieved.

"But hey, while we're on that," I furrowed my brow as my words erupted. "No more sisters. No cousins. No step-sisters. No family. Family is out." As my voice fell on the big brothers' blank faces, I wished I'd had the guts to be so confident when Danielle first arrived.

"You're not a big brother yet," Brendan reminded me sternly.

"You think you can make demands like that?" Amir frowned. "Change our system all by yourself?"

They glared at me in silence. I stood firm.

"Noble shit," Brendan said softly, with an approving nod.

"Noble fuckin shit," Amir agreed respectfully.

-----

I returned with cheeseburgers and fries for both of us and found Danielle lounging naked on my bed, staring lazily at her phone. I plopped her burger next to her, laid the bag with my own food on the desk, and sat next to her sexy outstretched legs.

"Thank you, Juicy," she smiled contentedly as she unwrapped her food. I watched her sweet face as she took a bite, a gnawing pit in my stomach ensuring I couldn't eat.

Diego being rough, disrespectful, too forceful, had forced me to force him out. To get him away from Danielle. I'd wrestled with the idea, my idea, to let him have Julie. I'd felt uneasy before, during, and after. But her enjoyment, predicted, seen, and confirmed, had kept my anxiety at bay.

But now. Arrested? Not "full on assault," but not "totally kosher?" What the fuck did that mean? What, in that bizarre category, gets someone arrested?!

Maybe he wouldn't be charged. Maybe it was one of those things where the cops have to take every complaint seriously, and arrest is mandatory, and he'd be let go soon, having committed no real crime.

But maybe not.

It didn't matter. I couldn't spin my thoughts in any comforting way. No hypothetical situation calmed the guilt clawing at my stomach and squeezing my lungs. Not with that word ringing in my ears. Arrested. Who, or what, had I given Julie to? And my precious sister?

"Dandy," I said soberly. Her eyes shifted to me as she chewed. "Did I... Did you..." I sputtered. "Am I a bad guy?"

"A what?" she replied, mouth full, bun crumbs spewing from her surprised lips.

"Did I force you into this?" I gazed intently at her. "The benefit, I mean."

"No," she gulped down a mouthful. "No, Juicy, why would you think that?"

"You were so upset," I reminded her. "You were so mad when I told you about it."

"Just at first," Danielle insisted. "When I woke up the next morning..." she trailed off, eyes glazing over.

"What?" I prompted with quiet urgency.

"I wanted to do it," her eyes returned to mine, full of something I couldn't decipher.

"But why? Just to help me?"

"No," she sighed and lowered the burger to her naked lap. "I love you and all, but, I wouldn't do all that just to keep you in some weird-ass frat house. Not even if me refusing did screw up your future. Sorry, but, I mean, that's a fucked up thing to ask me to do."

"Yeah," I agreed sadly. "It was."

"You told me I didn't have to do it," Danielle reminded me.

"Yeah," I nodded, remembering my half-baked plan to have her go stay with Julie.

We regarded each other silently. This was the part where I should have asked why she did it. What her 'reasons' were. But I could tell two things from her intent blue stare: it had nothing to do with me, and she didn't want to talk about it.

"Why are you so anxious all of a sudden?" she broke the silence. I heaved a deep sigh.

"Diego was arrested."

"What?!"

"Yeah." I gazed at the burger bag laying on my desk. She waited silently. I glanced back at her and shrugged. "A girl from last year, who did the benefit with him. She heard he was kicked out. She called the cops."

"Shit," she whispered. I kept my eyes on the floor.

"I was told," I reported, shifting uneasily on the bed, "that it wasn't 'full on assault,' whatever the fuck that means."

"But it was enough to get him arrested," she mused, echoing my own recurring conclusion. I slowly raised my eyes to hers, tears springing to them as my words caught in my throat.

"I let him touch you."

"You didn't know," she shook her head quickly.

"I let him touch you," I repeated. She grabbed my hands and squeezed them, looking deeply into my moist eyes.

"I'm ok, Justin," she insisted. "You didn't know. And we had our signal. He was rough, he was mean, but that's all. A lot of guys are like that. I didn't cross my fingers."

"Yeah." My eyes drifted to the burger in my sister's naked lap. I choked back a sob. "He made you suck me." I glanced up to see her eyes lowered in contemplation.

"I guess that would have been pretty bad," she pondered

"Would have been," I agreed.

"If it wasn't so..." she sighed and squeezed my hands.

"So fucking hot," I admitted to the burger.

"Fuck, Juicy," she exhaled with her fingers tightening around mine. "The feeling of both of you cumming in me at the same time..." Our eyes met again and she shivered, sending her golden hair into a breathtaking shimmer.

"Still," I frowned, holding my tears back, "I let him touch you."

"You didn't know," she repeated.

"Yeah," I nodded slowly, then my voice dropped to a somber low. "But I knew last night."