Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You only knew what you saw," she assured me. "You didn't know he'd be... arrested. You didn't know... you still don't know... what he did."

"But I let him touch her too," I huffed angrily at myself.

"Julie?"

"Julie."

"She wanted it?" Danielle asked rhetorically.

"Very much."

"She loved it?"

"Very much."

"Did he hurt her?"

"No."

"The other big brothers, and you, were there to protect her, if he tried anything?"

"Yeah."

"You were sure he would behave himself in public anyway?"

"Yeah, we were certain."

"Then you're OK, Juicy," Danielle concluded with supportive arched eyebrows. I shook my head slowly.

"I knew," I stated coldly. "She didn't." I blinked at the floor. "I might be a bad guy."

"Justin," she released my hands to place hers gently under my chin and tilt my face to her steady gaze. "The fact that you think that... means you're one of the good ones."

"I deceived her," I insisted.

"She deceived you!"

"Mine was worse," I sighed sorrowfully. Danielle smiled and picked up her burger.

"You're a good guy, Justin," she chuckled as she took a large bite. "Trust me."

-----

That night, as I licked up and down my sister's clit, I looked up to see her eyes closed and errant groans escaping her pillowy lips. Fuck, she was so damn cute.

I focused my eyes on her pussy and ran my tongue along her sweet slit, pouring my guilt into pleasing her. I slid my tongue in and pressed it to the upper part of her opening. I closed my eyes and moaned deeply, grief yielding to joy at having my face buried in my sister's wetness. Her juices ran along my eager tongue as I swirled it around her hole.

My tense hands gripped her waist while I circled my tongue around the inside of her opening, licked her clit in loving swirls, and lapped up her moist excitement. I almost forgot about the goal of making her cum while falling deeply in love with her specific taste.

I drew her clit between my teeth and suckled intently. Two of my fingers entered and curled up against the top of her opening. They massaged ardently while I devoured her tender clit until she burst into orgasm. Her body shook erratically and I fought to keep her clit in my mouth. Her cries of ecstasy wreathed our two wriggling forms.

I let her clit fall from my lips and slid my fingers deeper in her wet tunnel. They explored her depths that had given my cock so much intense pleasure. I kept my fascinated eyes on her gorgeous moist pussy, studying every quiver. She jolted when I pushed on a particular deep spot.

I breathed deeply between her thighs and slid my fingers out and back in, pushing hard into that sensitive spot. She gasped again. I thrust my fingers back and forth and raised my head to see her sweetly strained expression. She squinted at me and her belly tensed in my other hand.

I dove down and suckled her clit furiously. She erupted over my pounding fingers with a joyful shout. I sucked and fingered her through an intense rolling orgasm, boiling passion driving my hand and tongue as my stiff cock pulsed between my stomach and the bed.

I slid my fingers out and slithered up her body. I caressed her cheek, dragging silky strands of hair along her smooth skin as she caught her breath.

"Justin," she breathed. Her blue orbs shone with a bittersweet glow. "Tonight is-"

"Shh," I pressed my finger to her soft lips. My pulsing erection slipped into her wet warmth. Her mouth opened against my finger and the worry drained from her eyes as her breathless body took me deep inside. I gasped as her slick pussy slid over my shaft like a perfect glove.

I plowed into her with a slow, gentle, ecstatic thrust. My finger fell from her lips and I kissed Danielle with deep, lingering longing as I pushed back and forth in her taut tunnel.

Our moans mingled as we made out, our tongues coming to rest against each other as I pumped her pussy hard and deep. Her hips rocked against me. Our lips stayed firmly pressed together as mutual excitement overtook our bodies. We reached a swift, powerful crescendo as my cum flooded into Danielle's spasming body. My sister clung desperately to me and shrieked in my mouth as her pussy clenched my pulsing, dripping dick.

She groaned with satisfaction as her face turned to the side and I breathed hard against her cheek. I rolled off my sister, but her arms wrapped around my middle, and as I settled onto my side, she turned with me, palms on my asscheeks, keeping me firmly planted inside her.

We lay together in post-cum bliss, her chin against my chest, my lips lazily placing soft kisses on her nose and forehead. I caressed the seductive curves of her hips, side, and breasts as she drifted to sleep in my bed, in my arms, and in silence. Neither of us wanted to speak after I'd shushed her, as if not talking about the inevitable made it less real.

-----

I woke the next day on my back with my morning wood straining over my stomach. I turned my head to see Danielle curled up next to me, her placid sleeping face beautiful enough to send a jolt through my chest. I stared as long as I dared, then shifted my gaze to a clock on my desk. Fuck. Please, no.

I closed my eyes to shut out reality and softly kissed her sleeping lips. She murmured, squirmed, then kissed back in a groggy, tender way. Her eyes fluttered open as I pulled back. Had they always been that devastatingly blue?

"Juicy," she smiled. A pure, slightly lopsided smile, distinctively hers.

"Dandy," I returned the grin, feeling my face beaming with uncharacteristic, unguarded bliss. For a timeless moment, I imagined waking up to her face every day. Starting every morning with her sweet kiss. Sharing our lives, every moment, sorrow and joy, together, our profound bond carrying us through it all.

But I had to ruin it.

"We slept late," I sighed, barely audible. Her blue pools shifted, her head turned to the clock, then back to me.

"I have to pack." She searched my face as if looking for a way out. Melancholy breath pooled in the space between our lips.

"You can't go," I lamented softly.

"I really don't want to," she agreed in a dulcet whisper.

"I need you," I confessed. Her eyes grew large enough to hold both her delight and her dread.

"I'll be back. I'll be here. With you."

"I can't wait that long."

"Juicy," she whimpered.

"Dandy," I exhaled with a sharp pang in my gut.

We reluctantly parted, rose, dressed, and promptly threw our pants to the floor to fuck one more time. She sat on my desk like the previous day and I railed into her with total desperation. We reached a quick, intense mutual orgasm, and then her head fell against my chest. She panted as yet another load of her brother's sperm lay inside her twitching body.

I kissed the top of her head tenderly and toyed with the brilliant sunshine that served as her hair. We dressed again, and actually packed up her things this time. I stared forlornly at the empty patch of floor where her air mattress had been.

"Is this mine?" Danielle stood in the bathroom doorway, holding a pink loofah sponge.

"I don't know," I frowned, "why would it be mine?"

"Is it Julie's?" She twirled the sponge, eyeing it critically.

"No idea," I shrugged.

"Does she keep shower stuff here?"

"Maybe? I don't remember if she left that."

"How can you not know if your own girlfriend keeps a loofah in your own shower?" Her critical eyes challenged me.

"How can you not know if a... what is it? Loofah? Is yours?"

"I don't remember if I brought it," she sighed helplessly.

"Well, take it, who cares," I waved her away.

"I'm not just gonna take someone else's loofah," Danielle straightened up and frowned at me.

"Then don't take it," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not just gonna leave my loofah here, if it's mine," she growled.

"It's a poofy sponge!" I cried. "Who cares!"

"I care!"

"Why?!"

"Don't you know anything about girls?" Danielle huffed and disappeared back into the bathroom in a flurry of blonde hair. What I would give just to experience her adorable exasperation every day.

My phone rang.

"Hey, Julie," I answered.

"Hey, is your sister still there?" Julie asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, OK. I was thinking I could come by after she's gone. Would be nice to have your room all to ourselves again."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Of course." I glanced at my sister as she emerged from the bathroom and busied herself with her suitcase.

"Unless you want me in public again," Julie insinuated coyly. "But again, after Danielle's gone."

"Hmm," I answered absently. "I have to take her to the airport, but I'll call you after."

"See you later, then," Julie signed off.

"Later," I replied and hung up. "What?" I asked my smirking sister.

"You're coming with me to the airport? After you refused to come get me when I got here?"

"Don't be weird about it," I grumbled.

"I thought I could fend for myself?" She batted her eyes.

"Shut up. I'm gonna miss you."

My sad eyes caught her laughing ones. Her face fell, her lower lip protruded, and she crept across the room to my waiting embrace. I held her head to my chest and pulled her close with a firm hand on her lower back. We stood together for a silent, loaded moment.

I gave her supple waist, that I'd gripped tight through so many moments of ecstasy in the past weeks, a gentle squeeze.

"We gotta go," I breathed.

-----

We held hands in the back of the cab. With each mile we put between us and the college, our whole experience, from Franco to Diego, from Julie to Amir, from siblings to lovers, came into a strange sort of focus. As we rode out into the real world, her hand in mine assured me that our new bond was more than just a frat house fever dream.

At the airport, I wheeled her pink suitcase up to the baggage check while she obtained her boarding pass. We walked together to the security line, glancing at clocks along the way, knowing we had no time to spare. Our last impromptu fuck on my desk had cut into the schedule a bit.

Danielle turned to me at the entrance to security. Her bright blue eyes, somehow looking more innocent than when she'd arrived, stared into mine. Her lower lip quivered.

"Don't you dare do that fucking pout," I growled.

"I can't help it this time," her voice shook.

Unspoken questions crowded the narrow space between us. What have we done? What would we do? What could we do? Will it ever be this good again? She leaned toward me. I glanced around.

"We're in public," I whispered.

"No one knows us here," she countered.

I sucked in a nervous breath. I grabbed her soft cheeks and kissed her with total abandon. Her hands clenched my arms and her luscious tongue lavished mine with deep affection. A tiny groan escaped from her tense body into my mouth. After a minute, or maybe ten, we parted again.

"Bye, Dandy," I breathed.

"Bye, Juicy," she smiled.

Danielle turned and walked into the security area and slowly disappeared down a long hall. One glance back, one more sparkle of her eyes in my direction, one more turn around a corner, one more swish of her blonde hair, and my sister was gone. The air in my lungs flew out after her. I had never felt such total emptiness before.

-----

"Fill me up!" Julie cried.

"You want my cum?" I grunted from behind her, tugging on the leather collar around her lithe neck.

"Yes, please!"

"Beg for it," I growled menacingly into her ear while my dick pummeled her soaked pussy. My palm cracked against her round ass.

"Fuck!" Julie cried with her bouncing hair almost touching her butt as I pulled her head back. "Please, Justin! Please give me your cum! I'm begging you!"

"More," I spanked her again, then gave the chain between her nipple clamps a measured tug. She moaned long and loud under my relentless pounding.

"Oh fuck, Justin!" Julie's cries rose to a shrill scream. "I need your cum baby! Please give it to me!"

"More." Three hard spanks rang out. Her legs shook in her high leather boots with four-inch metal heels. I drove furiously into her quaking body.

"Justin!" Her voice got so high that it broke into a pitiful whine. Almost there. "Please cum in me! Please!" Her whimpering finally hit just the right note. The one that reminded me of Danielle.

Without another word, I released my load into Julie, my swollen pulsing cock and loud groans signaling the arrival of her wish. She came with me, tightening enough to extend my orgasm even after I'd emptied my balls in her powerful pussy. I shoved her forward on the bed and closed my eyes, holding her ass and pulsing hard inside her.

Once I finally caught my breath, my cock slipped out, followed by a dribble of cum and her own juice. It fell in an already sizable puddle on the floor, created earlier by her squirting climaxes. Julie lay moaning and quivering against the bed while I sprawled next to her, exhausted.

I glanced at her pretty face pressed to my sheets, then stared at the ceiling. The cab ride back from the airport had been lonely. But the moment I was back in my room again, without her...

I had called Julie to fill the void. But as I lay there, next to her happily sighing naked body, I knew it hadn't worked. She had only temporarily distracted me. My eyes drifted to her beautiful breasts, rising and falling with her contented breath. I couldn't deny that sex with her was great. More intense now than ever.

I really could believe that Amir had just been a physical release for her, and that her heart was still mine. But now, I knew the sad truth. Julie was my physical release. My heart was in the sky somewhere, on a plane home.

"So are they really gonna promote you?" Julie's question cut into my reverie.

"That's not what they call it," I answered, my eyes snapping back to hers.

"You know what I mean." She slithered fully onto the bed and curled herself next to me, her chin propped up with one hand. "You'll be big brother Justin."

"I will," I nodded solemnly.

"Does that mean that you'll... you know?"

"That I'll what?" I prodded, wanting her to say it.

"You know."

"That I'll fuck girls so they can get overnight rights?" I finished for her, a little harshly.

"Yeah," she half smiled. "I mean... I think it's OK. I think I might like it, actually. Could be part of this whole thing we have going. And it's only fair, after what I did..."

"Yeah," I nodded deliberately. "It's not technically required, but I wouldn't be much of a big brother if I didn't participate. Although..."

"Although what?"

"Things are gonna change. You know, after Diego."

"I still can't believe that." Her long lashes fluttered. A few wavy strands of dark hair lay across her pink velvet lips.

"I'm sorry," I blurted with sudden sincerity.

"Why?" Her soft dark eyes waited, full of reassurance before I even spoke.

"I let him... with you..."

"Justin, that's nothing to be sorry about," Julie reached a hand over to slide a tender touch down the back of my neck. "We didn't know about him then. And he didn't do anything bad to me. It was fun. You were there, you know. I like it rough."

"It still feels wrong," I sighed.

"You're forgetting," she reminded me with a wispy smile, "I chose him."

"Yeah, but I knew you would."

Shit. Fuck. Should not have said that.

I watched the realizations flow over her beautifully expressive face, one by one.

The arched brows above wide brown eyes as she knew I'd set the whole thing up. I'd planned to have her pounded by someone else. By Diego, specifically. Lips parted in astonishment. The flick of her tongue over her teeth as she prepared to speak.

The sudden tight closing of her mouth, narrowing eyes, slightly flared nostrils. I'd deceived her? And continued lying about it even afterwards?

Uncertain pupils cast to the side, furrowed brows, a sharp exhalation as anger gave way to puzzlement. Why?

The sudden drop of her jaw, the slow return of her saucer-like eyes to my steady gaze. Amir hadn't walked in by accident. I'd gotten Diego kicked out. I'd used her to do it.

Brows lowered, lips askew, the stray hair finally falling from her mouth as her face tilted. But... why?!

One brow up, now the other. Shifting gaze, scanning her memory. Looking at the crowd. 'Just the ass.' The other big brothers, and I, had all been there to protect her. To protect.

A sharp breath, eyes melting into empathetic puddles as they again turned to me. Quivering lower lip. To protect. I had known about him, not everything, but enough to be concerned. I'd done it to protect other girls.

"I'm sorry," I repeated softly. "I didn't know he'd get arrested. I didn't know he was... I didn't know what he'd... I thought I was stopping... some future problem. Before it happened."

"Justin," she breathed reverently. "If you had told me, I still would have done it." Our eyes locked in a meaningful stare, and our hearts seemed to beat with one purpose. In that moment, a new love for Julie flared up inside me.

She hoisted her sweaty naked form off the bed to use the bathroom. I followed her voluptuous body and cascading hair with wondering eyes. Julie, the sweetheart from Economics. Julie, the lying cheater. Julie, the submissive sex fiend. And now Julie, fellow sex vigilante.

My chest swelled with feeling and I sat up. There was so much more to her, depths I hadn't come to know yet. I wanted to probe her mysteries. I wanted all of her. She was a stunning sex goddess, but even more, an undeniably intriguing soul. I loved Julie, more completely than ever.

Was it just an illusion? A passing moment of passion? No, it felt deeply real. Like coming back to a truth I'd forgotten. This could work. We would work.

But her slender arm appeared in the bathroom doorway, curled fingers dangling a pink loofah.

"I think your sister forgot this."

The illusion shattered.

-----

More to come soon.