Big Buck

Story Info
Two friends find a memory to last a lifetime.
1.4k words
4.23
5.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

Before l begin please note: First I've been a Bi male for many years, l don't feel that gives me a free pass on anything and l never would offend anybody deliberately. But in a recent story l wrote it touched upon a Gay Male with a feminine side, dress, etc. The fact is l Bottom for him in the story at my request. But as of now, one person took exception to me referring to (Him) as She. I want to apologize to any that takes offense. The figure in my story wanted to be seen as a female and the other male character sees her as such and never shows disrespect. Anyway, l hope you enjoy the story that follows. Stay well, my friends. As a kid and through my early adult years played lots of sports. l was also a fan of fishing and to a lesser extent hunting. l lost the taste for hunting when l was about twelve. My uncle, cousin, and l were hunting for deer.

We drove deep into the forest so it didn't take long before l saw one. l aimed and fired, it was down but l missed the heart so still alive. l raised my rifle to put it out of pain but before l could fire my uncle stopped me.

Uncle: "Don't waste a bullet, here's my knife."

He made me cut the throat of the deer and that put me off from ever hunting again. Some buddies of mine hunted and they would ask me to come along but my feelings remained the same so l always told them no. But l still had interest in hearing how things went, not against hunting in general it just was no longer my thing.

One of the guys talked how his dad would take him days deep into the forest as that is where the big bucks were. He tried to get the guys to go but none wanted to invest that much time or effort to bag a deer.

After a few years of listening to that story l offered to go with him just to help sight, during the following months we made our plans. The day came and we headed out knowing it would be days so we both had heavy packs. l began to become a bit worried around seven hours in, but he would say things like "there is going to be a creek just ahead or a bunch of big boulders around the bend." He was right every time so he did seem to remember and assured me we were not going to get lost.

Late on our second day, we crossed over a ridge and he said "that doesn't look good."

Just coming over the next ridge was some ominous clouds. He said "we might be in deep shit, if that catches us in the open." We couldn't turn and run as we would never make it back. I stood there speechless as this type of stuff wasn't my strong suit as l day hunted. Then he recalled an old cabin up ahead and if it is still, there that was our best bet to wait out what looked like a hell of a storm.

We walked as fast as we could just as the first flakes began to fall we saw it. Running at that point we pushed the door open and went inside. The cabin was like a time capsule as if the guy just left one day and never returned. There was plenty of firewood so we were not going to freeze to death. That said the cabin was like ice inside.

So before we lost the last light of the day my buddy got a fire going and l straightened up so as there was an inch of dust on everything. At least the firewood was very dried out so it burned fast and hot so it wasn't long before the cabin was bearable. It was also our light source as we needed to save our flashlights. l looked around to see what else we might use that we didn't bring along.

l spotted a tin tub like you might use to wash a big dog. Our packs were filled with food and things needed, not with comforts from home. But right then l wished more for a clean change of clothes over an energy bar. My thinking took me outside where l put some snow in the tub and tossed it on the fire inside. as soon as the snow melted I tossed the water out somewhat cleaning the tub and bringing back outside to add snow to wash my clothes with. l stripped down as my bigger concern was for clean clothes over my friend seeing me nude. Watching what was done he asked if he could get in on it.

"Sure"l said and he came over and we washed out our things.

After hanging them to dry he said "you know if we fill that soup pot a few times we might be able to take a bath or at minimum wash up better." That sounded good to me and we worked together to do just that.

Now both of us naked we had to be even closer to the fire, the reflections of the flames dancing on his body piqued my Bisexual Curiosity and it was everything l could do not to get an erection, l would rather take my chances in the snow outside.

When it was ready I told him to go first, l wasn't sure of him but l smelled like a dead goat. Watching him bathe wasn't much better, I tried to look away but l couldn't. My mind wandered like it has a thousand times before if l would enjoy a cock in my mouth or even my ass. But community norms kept beating me back into my straight nutshell.

He finished and l got in, now with the aid of the warm water, my cock could not be defeated. It sprung to life but thankfully it was hidden from view. My buddy stayed near even though he would be warmest near the fire. l was glad for the company as the conversation helped to keep my mind off of sex.

But things turned when he told me that when he went out hunting with his dad like this they would have sex together knowing they could never be caught doing so. Now l think my cock alone was keeping the water warm. And with this new information l began to think how this might be my only chance.

By this time we were more bullshiting than l was washing and not paying attention the bar of soap fell from my hand. I told him l dropped the soap which brought a laugh to both of us being the old joke to never do so in prison. He chased it down and brought it back offering it to me, instead of the soap l grabbed his cock instead then l leaned over and wrapped my lips around it.

Soft at first but it grew firm in no time as his moaning filled the cabin. He stopped me after a few minutes saying he wanted to taste mine. We stacked the blankets close to the fire where we sucked one another cock with glee.

I could tell he was about to cum so l stopped sucking. "l don't want you to cum because l want you to fuck my ass."

Friend: "Okay, let me finish you off first then your ass is mine."

With that l didn't last much longer, l blasted my load in his mouth. Now on all fours, my ass towards the fire l waited. When the heat was blocked by his body l know it was time. I tried to relax my trembling body to grant access and it was his wonderful tongue that arrived first. It felt fantastic but soon l was yearning for its replacement. "Fuck me, fuck me now"

We slammed our bodies into each other until l was dripping pre cum again and his warm load filled my hungry ass.

It was three more days before we could make our way down. The wonderful twist to our relationship and we continued our, those the three fastest days of my life. And when we met up with the other guys l now had a story about the Trophy Buck l got. Although I have to stretch the truth a bit. Happy Hunting to all of you.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers