What're Friends For?

Story Info
A casual exchange between friends leads to an experience.
1.3k words
4.6
11k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was, let's say, skilled in the oral department," Mark gushed. "I certainly miss that." He served up the levity although we knew in reality he had taken their breakup hard. This was the brave face he put on - pretending he only missed the blowjobs. He had confided before - under the haze of a few drinks - that he was left devastated and felt lonely after Sara left.

"Can't help you on that one," said Brad. "There are many things I would do for you, but time to get back on Tinder, man!" We laughed. "Sam will do it for you."

"What!?" I hollered. He was just having fun with me, but almost surprising myself I amended, "Ah, doesn't seem so bad, what're friends for after all...?" Brad and Mark both came back with slightly awkward chuckle, and we quickly reset the conversation on another topic.

"I'm good!" Mark threw his hands up as if at gunpoint.

--

The night went on very much that way, Mark, Brad and I bullshitting and laughing. They were my oldest and dearest friends; anytime we spent together was both effortless and pleasant. We just really got one another, and we had been key support for Mark after breaking up with Sara. We'd want to do anything to help him though.

"That's it, I'm falling asleep," Brad confessed. He had in fact dozed off on the couch and slept for a few minutes. We didn't resist and let him trundle off to bed, we had 20 minutes left in the movie, so Mark and I planned to finish the last few scenes. In his half-sleep, Brad had lost track of the plot, anyway.

"So," Mark piped up after sitting in silence for a minute after Brad left. He peered over his shoulder to see if Brad had gone all the way up the stairs to the rear of the house.

"So?" I replied.

"Would you, actually do that?"

I coyly said "what?" but I think I actually knew what he meant. This was not something I would freely throw out there - what if I got it wrong? But I think the thing to which he referred was the can of worms I opened earlier.

"Erm, I mean, the - what you said earlier. You know..." Mark tiptoed around the question.

"Oh. OH! You mean about giving a guy oral? Haha oh shit, I don't know. I don't find to repellent, I guess." After a moment, I continued, "no, to be honest actually I have always sort of fantasized about it. Maybe I'm somewhere on that spectrum, I don't know. The rest of it has no appeal to me and I would never kiss a guy - which is a bit ironic."

"Huh, go figure. You think you know a guy," he said. I felt a bit insulted, I treated it as no big deal (and it isn't) but I think I freaked him out a little.

"Sorry is that weird?"

"No, I mean I can't say I have that urge. I'm better at receiving. Sara did used to like doing it so I guess it can't be that bad."

"Right," I paused.

"Are you... wait. Do you...?" I couldn't find the words. "Do you... want to, is that what you mean?"

He paused, I think not wanting to seem too eager. He turned his eyes down, and said, "I mean... I wouldn't say no." My heart started to beat quickly. He was propositioning me as I had long passively fantasized about. I didn't want to seem eager, but coveted the opportunity. My pulse pounded in agreement, I needed his cock in my mouth. I saw it shift in his pants, rising in excitement, my own following the lead.

"OK, yeah. I would do it," I paused.

"Only if you want to, we could just watch the movie."

"You mean now?" I responded. My own cock was almost painfully erect in excitement.

"I was thinking, yeah? Maybe?

"You'd be helping me out honestly. Since Sara I've been pent up!" He started standing up off the couch, his penis now visible through his pants, held to the side against his body, but quite erect. He grabbed it through his pants and squeezed. "Well my boner certainly seems to like the idea."

"Alright, let's do it, I'm in!" I said.

I took my place in front of him on my knees and came face to face with his bulging pants. He started opening his belt, fumbling a little in the rush. I could barely stand the anticipation. He pulled open the button, and pulled to the side, opening the fly of his jeans, then pushed his pants down and stood back up, now his penis stood straight out to beacon me, and tented his underwear. A small dot of moisture wicked through the fabric at the front. I reached up with my hand and wrapped it around his cock. It throbbed in my hand and I could feel his pulse race in lockstep with mine. He wasn't kidding about being pent up, I could feel that energy coursing through his member.

I pulled his underwear down on each side and revealed his penis. He had trimmed down the hair around, and it looked unbearably inviting. I didn't waste a moment and plunged it deep into my mouth.

The first taste was slightly musky, although not unpleasant. But that gave way to a sweet saltiness that was his natural lubricant. I sucked dutifully and rocked my head back and forward, surprised at the sudden, humming moan he released. It was an affirmation that I was making him feel good, and it felt good to me! I was surprised at how big it felt in my mouth and I couldn't take it all the way down. At half way it already bumped the back of my throat, and I realized it would take practice. I hoped dearly he would let me keep practicing. This service I would perform on demand.

I wanted his penis in my mouth, I wanted to suck and pleasure him infinitely. I wanted to make him finish, but I didn't want to be finished.

"Ungh." He ejected. I must be hitting the spot. I sped up, and he pulled his hips slightly back. "W-wait. Where should I, uh...?" But I didn't stop, I looked up and hoped the look would convey what I wanted. I pulled his hips tighter in and he lolled his head back. He knew.

I sucked hard and vigorously bobbed my head back and forth, hungrily swallowing his member. He was rigid as iron, but the velvet softness of his glans felt an amazing complement on my tongue. I removed it from my mouth and stroked with my hand, to look at the spectacular endowment. It rose and curved up and he flexed it. I placed my mouth back on it and resumed.

"Ungggh..." he said again, and sustained it. I knew he was going to finish. I nodded to signal I was still good; that when he was going to cum, just do it.

"Unngh. Ugh!" his testicles drew tightly into the base of the penis. It throbbed hard, harder than it had been and I didn't know he had the extra level. I felt his penis surge in my mouth, then a strong and distinct taste, and the rush contacted directly the back of my throat. I stopped moving and stayed still to receive his ejaculation. I throbbed once, twice, thrice, and each time forcing more semen so that I couldn't contain the whole amount. I withdrew him from my mouth and swallowed, while the last two blasts landed on my chin and face.

"Fuck, wow." He said. He hadn't been kidding, the amount of semen was immense, he really was pent up. I felt amazing to relieve him of it.

"Come back any time, I'd do this again!" I said, putting his cock back in for one final suck, at which he jumped in overwhelming post-orgasm sensitivity.

"Round two in a hour," he joked.

"Make it 45 minutes", I said.